Just Another Wasted Youth

11 hours ago, ReadingNV44 said:

Anyone no What his web page is or how i can messege him, i cant meesge him on here?

once you are active enough,  you will be able to message him and he will send you a link and a password if he chooses to do so.  I believe he sends them to everyone that asks,  but do not know that for sure.  I do not feel comfortable personally handing them out,  since he would not have a password protected website if he did not wish to control who access it.

• Like 1

Thanks canail for being so prudent. 
I think I started with the password protection, because I did not know, how the website provider would cope with 
pozzing stories, including stealth or rape. My stories have always this wicked approach and we see it already on BZ, 
that not everything is possible anymore - even if it is embedded a fictional story.

I remember people messaging me on BZ, saying they loved my stories on one day and then accusing me of putting
the wrong ideas into the heads of the guys reading my story lines on another day.
Accusing me of encouraging this bad behavior.
"I don't want to put any ideas into your head boy.... I would rather put something else into you" But those guys
were so afraid.... Pathetic little cock craving sluts.

Where were we.... ah yes.... my page.... well, I started a third chapter on 'Just another wasted youth', but never 
published it, not even on my own site. I said it before and say it again... it was such a great time, writing about the
things I enjoy in real life and put it together in stories, that might have happened that way or were changed, because
of my twisted mind - but I am not writing at the moment. Well I do sometimes, but only for my own entertainment. 
The voting and comment section rocked on BZ and it was a kick, to see other guys enjoy the stuff I created.
Without the feedback it is only half the fun (actually less) but that's okay. 

I like the idea, that new readers come to my stories and think... 'wow... nice... oh... too bad it was not finished', instead of:
'damn... that's crap!'

Who knows, maybe I will continue writing one day, but the last year was really a bad one.... we all suffered from the 
situation all over the world. But I lost my little brother also, who died with only 44.

I guess, this changed everything for me....

But of course people can contact me via msg for the link to my page and the pw.... no problem.

S.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Scorpion said:

Thanks canail for being so prudent. 

Who knows, maybe I will continue writing one day, but the last year was really a bad one.... we all suffered from the 
situation all over the world. But I lost my little brother also, who died with only 44.
S

*much snippage*

NP  we should all respect others right to privacy with creative works.

I am very sorry to hear of your loss,  condolences. 

I do still check often for new chapters.  lol.

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

Scorpion...I just LOVE your stories...I don't have access to email you to request the information on you private site, but would be very grateful if you would message me with the information needed to access the stories on your site.  Thank you in advance.  

S

• Like 1

Really nice to see, that I am not forgotten on this site  😎
I tried to contact you Newbies with a private message....
Still have so many twisted and wicked things on my mind, just too lazy to write them down I guess. 
🤣😊😆

28 minutes ago, GradeABeefwanted said:

It's true.  I love your stories, Scorpion.  It's the reason I'm trying to increase my message count.  To be able to message you and request your other stories link.  You're an amazing writer.

I just sent you a message GAB

• Like 1

3 hours ago, GradeABeefwanted said:

It's true.  I love your stories, Scorpion.  It's the reason I'm trying to increase my message count.  To be able to message you and request your other stories link.  You're an amazing writer.

I’m exactly the same, his stories were the reason I joined the site and I’ve even gutted they were taken down “he told me he loved me but he lied” was a favourite. @Scorpion has a knack for describing the mental breaking of a man that’s just so hot. I hope to find his other stories myself

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1