Cheating top

Subboi696

So I found a bunch of condoms and lube  in my daddies gym bag and in his bag for his electric trimmer etc. he said that they are just free from work and that the strawberry lube was for us.... but we use gun oil and we have the big bottle... 

honestly when I found this stuff I was just turned on at the thought of him fucking other boys, and it made me want to  immmefiatley go to the gym to go suck cock In the steam room. 

Ive been taking loads from hung studs every morning after he leaves for work since I found his stuff. I guess if there was a point to this post it would be to ask

Should I believe him, should I confront him about it? Or should I just left him keep fucking other boys and hope he eventually decides he wants to open up our relationship so we can play together and have fun with hot guys without the guilt

IMG_8684.JPG

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

I wouldn't know why someone would carry condoms in his gym bag if he fucks raw at home and isn't planning on using them on others. So the excuse sounds lame to me. Have you already asked him if he wants an open relationship and -if yes- what did he say?

Btw, this is the first time I hear someone gets free condoms at work! Can't imagine the type of job where you get these and why....? 

That explanation sounds too fishy to me from start to finish. If it is in his gym bag, I'd imagine he's fucking other boys in the same steam room you were going to suck other cocks in? But with a trimmer - fan of shaving parties?

Whether you want to confront him again - you've already got one explanation that does not carry a true weight - is up to you. I'd say if he is already fucking someone else, idea of opening up the relationship seems redundant - people stay together exactly for these opposite reasons, they discuss such things together before taking action. Your guy went for the other door without as much as even telling you. If you decide to raise a question - ask why is he fucking other people and what is he not happy with between you two.

• Upvote 2

Guest Dickmagnet

I think men are not designed for one hole fucks anyway, Men always cheat the single the married the in a relationship they all do it given the chance. I think you want the relationship open as much as he does it anyway so bring it up & discuss it. I just had this conversation with a guy who is cheating on his boyfriend. The boyfriend has no clue his man has been fucking me bare every chance he gets to slip away. He told me already that he does not have an open relationship so go figure. It could be your man but i doubt it it's just another cheater.

Guest fitnessfreak

Try talking to him and see if you can work out having an open relationship it may be hard work but it could work out the best for both of you. I been trying and talking about an open relationship with my partner since last year still haven't got there yet. As for the condom that's a little odd for us guys who fuck raw why would be have them in the first place. It's the same for me here my partner is always picking up free condoms at the bars but I always refused to use them as I only do it raw but saying that they do make good water bombs to throw at people 

you're getting fucked every morning when he leaves for work, so what does it matter what he does?  Obviously you don't want a monogamous relationship, so tell him you've been getting fucked raw every day and if he wants to do the same, go ahead and forget the condoms. 

• Upvote 1

I agree with the above posters. And why are you even in a monogamous relationship? It is sooo unnatural to the primal male instincts and drivers. Monogamy should be banned from the relationship vocabulary as should the whole stupid notion of cheating. Cheating is what you do at poker or on a 9th grade algebra test you didn't study for the previous night. It's not something related to male sexual needs--home or hetro. The two of you need to push past socially taught jealousies and embrace each other's need to breed and be bred by fellow males. Once you both have your needs out in the open, IF you are both HONEST with YOURSELVES as men, then you will realize the socially ingained idea that sex = love = successful marriage is a phony one and you can both be happy as a couple being the sex beasts guys really are...******as long a you put each other ahead of hookups and always come home to each other in the end.**** That last bit is vital and guys often forget it.

• Upvote 2

I could have saved myself a lot of heartache had I accepted male 'predatory promiscuity' (the hunting instinct) as an inevitable trait of the gay  territory. All the fucking jealousies and hypocrisies and two-timing cheats! Had we (the 4 or so prior BF) discussed it, 'THE TERMS', maybe we I could have had FUN with tricks, treating all the sexual escapades like a sport! (unfortunately, some gay guys emulate the behavior of their philandering hetero fathers)

Let's face it: monogamy was something pushed onto humanity by the assorted cults (religions) to create order in the heterosexual reproduction process and to 'keep peace in the village'! Arranged marriages, contracts between patriarchal clans. Love would be secondary! 'That one there, she will do! Good birthin hips!' SOLD!!!! Done deal! "Now you gotta stick with the broad who raises your brood!" Porking for reproduction! 'Sex is naughty, dirty', all that malarkey! Of course the males in hetero society (if they are slick and cunning and can afford it by higher rank and income) tend to have a 'mistress' or many of them... (nudge, nudge, wink, wink by their approving male peers) Not just to habitual flirting his homely wife sees him do, but the locker-room talk and banging her balls-to-the-wall without a condom behind the wife's back as they typically do! ...and the betrodden broad at home, is forced to condone and miserably bites her lip and keeps cooking and washing diapers... as her philandering alpha male goes about deep-sixing his champ-cock into every Louisa, Katrina and giggling goose. The giggling goose maybe 'lawfully wedded' to some sexually frustrated, small-dicked beta-gander who talks a lot about scripture but barely enjoys humping his damsel's sloppy pussy (for reasons best known by himself) and saves his meager semen production for the rare occasion when the next offspring is due. Hence his eagerly embraced belief that recreational 'SEX IS DIRTY' which fits in nicely!

And these situations are when the giggling goose might prove herself as a cunning cunt with a plan! (yes, I  read the following in some science paper) Apparently human nature and the evolutionary process favors big-dicked, massive cum-gushers and promiscuous cheaters!!!! A broad who gets a dribble of seed from her less enthusiastic spawning mate might quickly take THE REAL DEAL, either before or after, a cheater's champ-cock, the bigger, the better, blasting her coochie full with a gusher of cum that forces the genes of the slicker willy to the head of the cue. The beta gander prides himself of the bulging belly in his damsel although he might be raising the fruit of the alpha-cheater. Alpha cheaters typically move on to greener pastures with the hunting instinct always intact. Damsel might be in distress for a New York minute but will soon find another part-time suitor when the candles and the broom-stick won't do any more...

I understand some of the GAY opponents of gay marriage: guys forcing an unrealistic society artifact on themselves, becoming quasi-neutered and overly domesticated! But what is good for the philandering gander in a gay relationship can also be good for the giggling goose! I consider my 'gay marriage' a hybrid! Simple-minded fags are confused! What are you all doing? Open relationship? Here in the DEEP SOUTH disapproving queens are quick to judge and they show their conventional roots. Mouth opens and the church-lady's tacky purse falls out, with here bible, poppers and the cell-phone with grindr and SCRUFF app wide open...

Since joining the... what may I call it? The 'fearless, post-poz-scare bareback sports-fucking underground' maybe? The bare-back rodeo?? Well since 'embracing bareback promiscuity' I have learned that both my man and I, as well as ALL of our assorted play-mates have responded the same way: we are turned on by 'scoring', by 'sloppy seconds', by BREEDING and SEEDING, absorbing a stranger's cum, by dominating beta males, by anon alphas who leave their copious DNA in our prospective play-mates. We feel a liberated RUSH, a belonging to a fornication fraternity. We have left behind conventional thinking and the rubbers in the dust-bin of our past. Sure we have limitation of what turns us on and I won't list mine as not to be a downer for those who do go that route, you know, the assorted 'basements below the basement' at the sub-culture's game-rooms. But it's like a buffet: you don't have to have the frog-legs or get bent out of shape when your man nibbles at them. I'm lucky in that my man and I are pretty much on the same page. For example: one of our 'play-mates' came over the other day and played with my ass: 'stretched' it with his (much smaller than my hands) hands, so as he said "I loosen you up for the big cocks at the sex-parties". And then he took a picture (I shared it on here) My man joked: "I don't want to need adult diapers! But I'll TAKE CARE OF YOU! lol" (ps: I don't like the 'pro-lapse-scene' either)

Well we both agree we like jaded cum-dumpsters! Like this guy Danny my man sometimes fucks for sport. It turns me on to know 'the kid' (as I recall him from his underaged club-days) is now a cum-guzzling cum-dumpster and we pretend to buy every hypocrisy he habitually spouts: "Are you CLEAN?" He utters as a smoke-screen to guys he randomly hooks up with, although the word is out he has been poz and he is a chronic jealous cheater. He is so fucking cute, I urged my hesitating man to "GO GO GO! Slam-dunk that punk!" when he had him on the grindr hook! Danny blew up several 'perfect unions of two fairy-tale-princes-in-a fake-happily-ever-after' relationships with his hypocrisy and dishonesty! AND one gay marriage too, and he isn't even 35 yet? My man is 30! Porked him with his fat wiener and blasted a load in his promiscuous slut-hole. I can jack off to that thought alone! 

The other day my man was mad at me after the trick came over to 'stretch my hole' and fuck it for an hour! Not because of the guy. Oh no, he is fine with Mark coming over. Mark is manly, married, poz and in an asexual hetero relationship. Works in construction and likes to get his rocks off; he is my 'wing-man' at the sex-parties (leads the bucks up to breed me) No, my man was mad because we 'ruined the bed-spread' with all the lube. And it's one of the 'frilly things' you really can't wash... lol

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

If a man is carrying around gel and condoms, he is fucking or planning to fuck. While he loses points for monogamy, he does get an honorable mention for planning to wrap it up. 

I think the OP's decision to go and take raw loads behind the boyfriend's back is an even bigger transgression than the bf cheating, since now everybody's health could be at risk. It sounds like the OP wanted to be a ho all along because he didn't even bother to have the "let's open our relationship" discussion first.

I was in an open relationship for several years and boy do those need rules too! I was always in favor of: 1) don't ask, don't tell; 2) take care of home - i.e. don't deny your partner sex and 3) don't disrespect your partner by chatting online, texting dudes and setting up fuck dates in front of him; and 4) no threesomes or groups.

What people don't understand sometimes is that your partner can have a long-term fuckbuddy who is not a threat to your relationship. But it's these hoes who don't even want your man but want to split you up because they are miserable, lonely bitches themselves who are a threat to your relationship. 

We've been together for almost 3 years, we used to fuck all the time but it's really slowed down. Honestly we've caught each other on grindr before he says he wants to be monogamous but I don't believe it. We are always checking out guys and commenting to each other what we'd like to do with them but it never goes beyond that. I started fuckign around because I was mad that he had been fucking around without me. Or at least that he wasn't honest about what he wants. He knows im always horny and that I love getting fucked. I think I'm just gonna try and put him in a situation where their is a clear opportunity for us to have a group session  and that it's up to him 

And what if he doesn't want to have group sex with you?

It's also worth considering if he just wants to be out of the relationship altogether. It sounds like you want it open. But he definitely needs to understand that you're not cool with him out here fucking if you can't. 

What's holding this relationship together? 

OK that's not really any of my goddamn business, but at least answer it for yourself.

I agree that men cheat and those that say they don't are lying. Men are very sexual, wether they are straight or gay. Men need to have their cocks feel good and get off. I know many men that go to adult bookstore, both straight and gay that are looking for sex. I have met friends that are in there cheating on their boyfriends many times, only asking me not to tell their boyfriends. Fuck I think it's hot that men cheat. Honesty is better but it's a turn on to have that secret of cheating as well as the chance of getting caught and that's another reason that they do it

• Upvote 1

This whole cheating subject can be rather interesting and have many different opinions.  My self I don`t feel if a guy is mostly top guy he should be allowed to fuck anybody he wants and his bottom partner should not mind. As long as he is fucking his bottom partner as much as he wants too. In a way the same goes the other way too. If the bottom is getting it from his top anytime he wants he then he does not have the option of getting fucked by another guy but if he is not getting it when ever he wants then he does have the right to look for another guy to take care of he needs too. That`s just my opinion.

My Sir fucks and breeds who he wants, how he wants, when he wants. Period. 

And it turns me on fiercely knowing he does so and that of all the fuckhole he breeds; he collared only me and comes home to me every night. It makes me hard just thinking about him painting another mans guts.

If you feel the same way, you should tell him.

Guest Dickmagnet
On 7/24/2017 at 9:19 PM, bbzh said:

And what if he doesn't want to have group sex with you?

Some men just like cheating for the thrill of it & going behind there lovers back to fuck fuck & fuck some more.