Marcus0451

What's your favorite way to finish sucking?

After he has cum I love to continue sucking gently until he either pulls away or starts to get hard again. I have had a guy come 3 times in one session that way without ever having my mouth leave his cock. It was fantastic!!. If he does pull away I like to lick his ass until he gets hard again. They either want to fuck me then or shove their cock back down my throat. That's a win win!!

Cumin.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

i try to adjust to the Top when it cums to sucking or finishing.  i find different Tops like different things. Some like lots of pressure with friction, others like my mouth to be like a cum sloppy pussy, so i try to adjust based on Their response. i never use my hands on the shaft, but love to cup the Tops balls in my hand and touch them in a way where He responds showing what He likes. When the Top starts to shoot, i typically carress the balls to encourage complete emptying. i love to feel the Top shooting at the back of my throat, so i typically take His shaft balls deep where i can feel His cock expand and shoot initially. i synch with His shooting and between spurts, use my tongue at the base and underside of His cock to to milk His cum upward and out, adjusting the pressure to His sensitivity. Some guys want Their bottom to keep stimulating, others don't, so i try to read what He wants, adjusting my sucking and tonguing to His responses so i can keep His cock and extend His pleasure so He doesn't want to withdraw. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Leakycumdump
      Looking to get bred between 7am-2pm
      hit me up
      512-297-3577
      i host behind the round rock outlet mall
    • By Smooth4us
      I am staying in Saratoga NY Thursday Oct 11th and 12th. I am looking for guys to cum over to my hotel and do as they wish to me. I hope one of the nights to visit the bathhouse in Albany Riverstreet Club. Please send me a message if you want to use my holes for your pleasure. 
    • By malesubpig
      A hot buddy of mine wants to whore me out at Slammer tonight. He wants to train my slutty hole to take multiple loads. And I say, Yes Sir!
      He says I should be getting a minimum of 6 loads without spilling but I think we can do better than that. So lets aim for more gents.
      Will be at Slammer at 10pm rotating between a sling and the bench. Will be in a harness, jock, and military boots. Come by and load me up. My hole will be hungry and no loads ref used.

• By Newbtm
      New bottom here wants a hot muscle top guy plus if he’s a daddy to slam me up and load me up with his cum. I’ve been mainly a top but now I wanna learn how to bottom and take a hot guys load for the firs5 time. You host me  slam me and make me your cumdump
    • By RawLeather
      Pig in Berlin for Folsom Europe looking to get loaded up.  Took 29 cocks, 1 fist, and 5 loads last night.  Took about 65 cocks last Folsom, Need to beat that. 
      Basement of Mutschmann's all night from opening till the last cock unloads in me.  Be in leather face down and ass up.  Cum find me PIGS!!!!

Other #BBBH Sites…

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.