How do you like ass to feel inside?

ErosWired

Guest ff-whole

I can tighten my ass somewhat during a good fuck, but I wouldn't call my asshole tight. I can open up to 2.5 sometimes even 3 inches wide and I can handle a length up to 12 almost 13 inches but then no more than 2 inches wide... Best length is about 7 to 8 inches long...

I train a lot but when I am cleaned out, please don't use any lube other than some spit with me. Just put a finger or two inside and start circling inside and I will automatically start self-lubing... so only the outside rim needs a bit of spit[lube] first but afterwards, it will be all smooth fucking. And when I get my first load, I am going to be in heaven and let your dick swim right inside... And I will milk your dick and auto-suck your balls to the last drop... But often than not the top doesn't need to have his dick milked if he just likes it sloppy...

Just fill me right up.

NEXT !

gallery_81_2297_1408652108_24110.jpggallery_81_2297_1408652109_24108.jpggallery_81_2297_1408652110_24106.jpggallery_81_2297_1408652107_24112.jpg

Anal pool plug

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/23/2018 at 4:19 AM, bihairy said:

There are some guys that have self lubricating ass holes and when fucked it gets wetter and wetter.  Feels like fucking silk that is warm and wet..amazing!

I have one of these..........im told i have an amazing arse very often.

• 3 years later...

Yeah all asses are not the same at all. Some asses are hollow inside, some are deep and wet, but also lose. Then you got those super tight asses where you can hear that snap sound when you penetrate.  It grip on your cock so hard when you stroke you can see the bottoms insides come out. That’s how my boyfriends ass is. After I cum the first time his ass get so deep and he stops squirming and just let me go to town. Best feeling ever. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Being a 100% submissive bottom (can't even dream of topping) I am told that my ass feels warm soft and velvety. I regularly do Kegels and squats to maintain the firmness of my muscles and over years have trained my anus muscle to milk a hard cock. I feel tight enough to give my tops a feel for the fuck and loose enough for a deep pounding. I have also trained myself for anal orgasms. I don't even remember when was the last time I shot my cum. I never jerk off as I believe my existence is to offer my tops the best experience through sex. 

I’ve been told my ass is kind of soft a velvety too. The last few years I’ve really been working on stretching out my hole as I have a fwb that loves that. I can still grip down when I need too though. 

i fuck ass too and tight isn’t always fun and I hate shooting into what feels like an empty void. Shouldn’t say hate as I love to nut in an ass but my fave is that squishy intermingled kind

I try to get mine as close to the feel of a pussy as possible. that means easy diet, once a month I have asshole stretch sessions to make sure I'm not too tight an hour on a dildo in the morning and an hour before bed with a buttplug in between.  In shower twice a day and enema clean with rosewater before i go out. I'm usually pre lubricated i have these syringes that shoot lube deep in your ass. so when im called out I have it fresh tight and slippery  

• Upvote 1

Definitely big differences in how fellas feel when fucking.  Just different anatomies.  And you never really know who is gonna feel amazing. For me it seems a lot comes down to that deep ring, as to how things feel.   Now I’m crazy rock hard so tight is lovely and always appreciated, but I think there is a little extra curve or so something way back in there that really makes it feel amazing to be balls deep.  First time you feel it, you know its gonna feel absolutely amazing to really grind deep and nutt when the time comes.  

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, hexfet said:

Definitely big differences in how fellas feel when fucking.  Just different anatomies.  And you never really know who is gonna feel amazing. For me it seems a lot comes down to that deep ring, as to how things feel.   Now I’m crazy rock hard so tight is lovely and always appreciated, but I think there is a little extra curve or so something way back in there that really makes it feel amazing to be balls deep.  First time you feel it, you know its gonna feel absolutely amazing to really grind deep and nutt when the time comes.  

Would love to get an account of how my hole feels on your cock!

• Like 1