Number of different guys who have fucked you more than once?

marktulley2000

i met a gay top at super 8, we met on bbrt. he fucked me bare back ack shot a bid load in me, then i met him there 2 more times. he was older and very good. he is the only one to fuck me more than once, and it was still anon.

You're supposed to count?  I must be doing it wrong.

Honestly not sure.  Let's just say "enough."  I've had a decent number of fuck buds or hookups who came back for repeat appearances.  I've also been in the awkward situation of hooking up with someone who I thought was a first time hookup, but apparently was not.

There are quite a few in that group I'd love to see again.  Makes me feel all warm and gooey inside...quite literally.

Edited by pimpinpreppy

I classify guys in different ways - 

FWB are guys I actually do non-sex stuff with too or in my circle of friends - I've only had a few of those over the years.

Fuckbuds - hot SLUTS I know to keep it just sexual.  Not much in common - maybe sex or drug addicts, but great sex and good guys for groups and be honest what pigs we are!  Usually frequent hookups for a while until it gets old or too needy.  Usually have them for a few months to a year, then move on.

Repeat fucks - I'd say I have 100+ in this category.  Usually guys from a sex party or we just played off bbrt and we might play 6 months later or even a year or 2 later - sometimes even longer, like 5 years later.  Had a hot time with them, but neither of us makes the first move.  Hot to re-connect and actually seems like someone new again lol.  

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, evilqueerpig said:

Too many to count because I always frequented SLUTTY places...ABS...baths....roadside rest stop.  I've had dozens of regulars in each of these locations.  "Always leave then wanting more...and be available!"

So much this. I never forget a face, or a cock for that matter so I know several guys who have enjoyed my services on multiple occasions. Some at the same time, but I never get to know them beyond being their cumdump. That's all they want and tbh it's all I want too.