Ever been filmed?

BB4fking

Ever been filmed?  

554 members have voted

1. 1. Have you ever videoed, or been videoed, during breeding?

• No, not yet
    • Yes, other guys have filmed me being fucked
    • Yes, I’ve recorded myself fucking another guy
    • Yes, I’ve been in a group scene where a video record of the action has been made

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Riverfk said:

Raw Shots from Treasure Island Media is another one I've done. This vid was pretty big at the time and has recently been re-released.

IMG_0903.JPG

You and I need to make a video like this.😍

3 minutes ago, Riverfk said:

More from Raw Shots, with my tan lines and hairy legs, and that's my dick on the box cover above.

IMG_0904.JPG

IMG_0905.JPG

Everything about you makes my hole twitch and I would immediately spread my legs for you.

Guest Memphian

Before I was doing anon guys only, I had a couple of regulars who recorded me.  One white guy who filmed me sucking his cock, and one black guy fucking me.  Damned if I can find the fuck video but I wish I had it.

I've had quite few stills taken of me sucking cock and getting bred.  I used to get off posting them on temporarily.exposed, showing my face, but that site is gone now.  Also showed off nudes of my GF on there.  So wrong but so hot.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Upstateguy518

I've recorded myself sucking someone a few times. Would love to do it even more but some guys get nervous about it.

On 5/1/2019 at 4:50 PM, Riverfk said:

More from Raw Shots, with my tan lines and hairy legs, and that's my dick on the box cover above.

IMG_0904.JPG

IMG_0905.JPG

Fucking Hot Stud!!!   If you ever get down to SoCal, my hole is at your disposal.  OINK!!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ctb88 said:

That hot top has bred me a few times. Here is a video of the last time he fucked me. 

https://www.xtube.com/video-watch/340-sexy-fucker-takes-my-dna-39581301

• Like 2

Guest Binudenative

- The first time I ever got filmed being fucked was in Albuquerque's Pussycat Theater. It was with my own iPhone and my top and I were naked, and I was on my hands and knees being fucked doggy in an open area in front of the front row of the adult theater. My top asked me if I wanted to be recorded when he fucked me..

Edited by Binudenative
To elaborate more on post