Sluts & Relationships - Have you ever seen it succeed?

rawTOP

• Administrators

First, a few definitions...

By "SLUT" I mean someone who's averaging at least 5 loads a week from lots of different guys including a lot of complete strangers.

By "SUCCESSUL RELATIONSHIP" I mean a relationship I mean a solid, meaningful relationship that lasts for at least 2 years where the boyfriends live together and rely on each other.

It seems a lot of sluts are single. I'm not sure if they're sluts because they're single or if they're single because they're sluts, but I sorta get the sense that people think that sluts can't have successful relationships and still be sluts. I don't see why it can't work. If I were single I'd probably look for a slut for my next relationship. I'd love someone who came home with a cummy ass or someone who'd disappear at a bar and I'd find bent over taking dick when I went looking for him. Honestly, it would be a blast to pimp out a boyfriend...

But I'm guessing a lot of gay guys just want to settle down and be "normal" (by heterosexual norms). They might be OK with a somewhat open relationship, but the idea that you're boyfriend's life is largely dedicated to getting fucked and taking loads from other guys might not work for some tops. And vice versa - bottoms might not like sharing their man's dick with other bottoms. I'm guessing so many sluts are single 'cause it's just hard to find compatible boyfriends.

OR, there's the possibility of a partners-in-crime relationship where both guys are sluts - either they're versatile or they're both (vers) bottoms. In a relationship like that their recreational activity would be hunting for cock and loads. They could advertise on hookup sites together, etc. I've seen a few couples like this online, but they're pretty rare and I don't know how long the relationship lasts...

So what's your experience? Have you ever been in a long-term relationship where one or both guys were sluts? How did it work out?

• Administrators
i've seen couples with open rules succeed cuz it's what they both want and they are happy doing it. but ive also seen it ruin relationships, including one of my own

I've got an open relationship too - 13+ years now, but neither of us is a slut... I only average about 1 fuck a week. Just wondering whether it can work if one or both of them are CONSTANTLY hunting dick and getting fucked?

Id love it, but being from a small town, its not likely to happn... but yeah, my ideal beoyfriend would be someone who, like me, is someone whos life is dedicated to fucking bare with as many other guys as possible. Liek you say, id love to find him fucking other guys in bars, or him to find me in a club toilet getting bred by random strangers... it'd be hot!

Oh, if only!

It's worked for me. That is, until my boyfriend finds out haha.

I like having my cake and eating it too. I like being a slut and getting many loads from many guys, but I also like having someone to come home to and all that. Most guys want monogamy though. Finally I got tired of having to decide and my craving for loads got so strong that I just went to a bathhouse and got filled. Didn't tell my bf and he never found out, so I kept doing it.

If I ever found someone who would be into it, having a slut boyfriend I would date them. Cheating is fun, it is dangerous, but I'd like to be more honest about it. Plus then he could whore me out too. That would be hot. My dream is to have a bf who tells guys where I am and has them rape me. If i could find a guy like that I'd be set. But until then, I'm a bad boy and just take cock secretly.

• Like 1

It works for my bf & me, although we haven't hit the 2 year mark you specify (we're at 1.5 years so far).

We truly love, respect & rely on each other while at the same time understand our individual and shared voracious sexual appetites. Our sex life is adventurous, piggy, slutty, and fun. However, we only make love with each other.

• Administrators
It works for my bf & me, although we haven't hit the 2 year mark you specify (we're at 1.5 years so far).

We truly love, respect & rely on each other while at the same time understand our individual and shared voracious sexual appetites. Our sex life is adventurous, piggy, slutty, and fun. However, we only make love with each other.

How slutty are you guys? Are you in a big enough city that you can get lots of loads? Are both of you versatile?

How slutty are you guys? Are you in a big enough city that you can get lots of loads? Are both of you versatile?

We are both versatile, both sex pigs. We don't live in a big city, but even for living rurally I'd say we average about an extra-relational 2 fucks a piece per week, plus a couple of group play sessions. Our 1:1 lovemaking is great, too!

My partner and I have been together for 21 years - and we are not still together just because it's comfortable or it would be too difficult to divide community property or that sort of bull - we are still together because we both actively wish to be. He is a total top, and I mostly top - and from our second date we've had an open sexual relationship. He knew my libido was more active than his, and he also knew that my tastes in men were broader and my range of sexual activities far wider than his. We've enjoyed three-ways together, group sex and sex parties together and have each played alone many times when the other is not available (he works nights - including Fri & Sats, I work days...). We never play apart when the other is available and don't take away from our time with each other. Since he has almost always been busy working Friday and Saturday nights since we got together, I have played either one or both nights on a weekend most weekends for these past 21 years. He's actually happy I'm not sitting home bored, and knows that I'm not seeking any other emotional relationships. He's also a voyeur type (not my thing) and I an exhibitionist, so even when we go to sex parties together, he usually shoots in 15-20 minutes then watches while I play for another couple of hours (and he maybe reloads). It has worked for us, but you neither partner can have a jealousy issue!

• Upvote 1

Guest MightyMouth

I've been in a relationship for 10+ years. In the early days I was pretty slutty and it almost cost me the relationship several times. My libido is way higher than his and I wont' say I'm faithful but I've calmed way down to the point I wouldn't say I'm a slut any more. I miss it though and we do sometimes go to baths together but when we're there we play seperately. If the relationship were to ever end, I'd be very slutty in the next and completely honest about it.

• 6 months later...

I know of this one guy in Nashville, TN who averages about 7 to 10 loads a week about and who's got a successful relationship going with a Marine for quite a while now. They have an open relationship, and the Marine is currently over seas, but to my understanding the two of them are still together and are happy.

Thats the kind of relationship I'd like to get into.