Sluts & Relationships - Have you ever seen it succeed?

rawTOP

Looked again at this thread, and looked really close at your definitions: By "SLUT" I mean someone who's averaging at least 5 loads a week from lots of different guys including a lot of complete strangers[/b]. By "SUCCESSUL RELATIONSHIP" I mean a relationship I mean a solid, meaningful relationship that lasts for at least 2 years where the boyfriends live together and rely on each other.

I sorta get the sense that people think that sluts can't have successful relationships and still be sluts. I don't see why it can't work. If I were single I'd probably look for a slut for my next relationship. I'd love someone who came home with a cummy ass or someone who'd disappear at a bar and I'd find bent over taking dick when I went looking for him. Honestly, it would be a blast to pimp out a boyfriend... But I'm guessing a lot of gay guys just want to settle down and be "normal" (by heterosexual norms). They might be OK with a somewhat open relationship, but the idea that you're boyfriend's life is ... dedicated to ... taking loads from other guys might not work for some tops. And ... bottoms might not like sharing ... with other bottoms. I'm guessing so many sluts are single 'cause it's just hard to find compatible boyfriends.

OR, there's the possibility of a partners-in-crime relationship where both guys are sluts - either they're versatile or they're both (vers) bottoms. In a relationship like that their recreational activity would be hunting for cock and loads. They could advertise on hookup sites together, etc. I've seen a few couples like this online, but they're pretty rare and I don't know how long the relationship lasts... So what's your experience? Have you ever been in a long-term relationship where one or both guys were sluts? How did it work out?

So end of last year, around when I joined up, I replied:

My partner and I have been together for 21 years - and we are not still together just because it's comfortable or it would be too difficult to divide community property or that sort of bull - we are still together because we both actively wish to be. He is a total top, and I mostly top - and from our second date we've had an open sexual relationship... We've enjoyed three-ways together, group sex and sex parties together and have each played alone many times when the other is not available (he works 4 nights a week... I work days...). We never play apart when the other is available and don't take away from our time with each other. Since he's always busy working weekend nights since we got together, I have played either one or both nights most weekends for these past 21 years. He's actually happy I'm not sitting home bored, and knows that I'm not seeking any other emotional relationships. He's also a voyeur so even when we go to sex parties together, he usually shoots in 15-20 minutes then watches while I play for ... another couple of hours ... It has worked for us, but you neither partner can have a jealousy issue!

So re-examining your definitions, I'm noticing that only if you "take loads" you are a slut... so even though I almost always play with one group on any weekend - and generally top 6 to 7 guys any given weekend (with the occasional 1 or 2 during the week - maybe once every three weeks or so) I guess I don't fit this definition - and since we moved out of Manhattan to a VERY gay friendly suburb but very much a "gay family" town, lots of couples with kids, respectable pseudo-straight types, my partner has basically been limited to some married guy - straight or gay married - wanting to suck dick in the Y steam room (yep, that actually happens a lot, especially with my other half's big cock) he's down to only a few here and there, so his slut status is no longer an issue... but mine?

Because I mostly top, do I rate a slut status or not? And to be fair, at 48, most of the guys I play with on weekends are long-term fuck buddies (one has been for 18 years!) and so of the 6 to 7 a weekend, I really only get to play with maybe 2 to 3 "newbies" any given weekend... unless I'm away doing a show, or my partner is - then we each get to "Slut-Out" like we used to - especially which ever one of us is on the road in a new city. So maybe I'm not the slut I thought I might be, though I think I still have a damn fun and active sex life, both in and out of my relationship and it does not affect that relationship negatively at all - any effects have been pretty damn positive. For instance, when we lived in NYC for many years, we were the center of a large group of friends who met every Sunday for Brunch (sounds SO GAY, I know, but actually, most of the crowd was straight...) Only my oldest friend, a straight guy who's best man I was at his wedding knew that ALL of the gay guys in the group except one- about 9 or so in total - were fuckbuddies of my partner and me first before we intro'd them to the group. Many of these guys are still very good friends, and one or two are still randy enough to play around... In fact, my straight buddy (whose wingmen we each were on many a night when we both were single, at the bars on the Upper West Side - whichever bar had the free pool table, straight or gay was where we would play) mentioned at his wedding that although he had invited 5 ex-es and another old bud had 6 ex-es to deal with, though I only had 3 ex-es there (one female) I had actually had sex with over 20 of the guests prior to the wedding, just not "dated" them and my partner had had sex with 14...

That friend now occasionally jokes that he should have given me a try when we were both in our late teens, which on the nights he was stoned he thought might be cool because of the no strings thing... but now, just can't because his wife would just NOT understand... and now that he thinks about it, giving me a little head or at least jerking me off, when he'd have gotten a blowjob from me, would have been worth it considering all the nights he used his hand and didn't really need to... he wants to know if now that we are finally getting legally married (yeah, NY) if we're going to pull back on the "extra-curriculars". I said, "why, straight people fool around on their spouses all the time, I am NOT doing it behind his back, but in front of, and with his permission... since we have a slightly "new" definition of marriage - person to person, rather than man to woman - why not redefine the whole thing a bit, if you could convince your wife that you would only stray sexually and not emotionally, wouldn't she actually be a bit relieved - since you are still so horny? (and I take it she is not as much as she used to be...).

Though I doubt straight marriages would ever evolve to quite the point of the number of partners my other half (soon to be "husband"... that's a bit weird, as I will also be "husband", but really we'll live with it!) have played with due to there being no pregnancy scares and the male libido - two of them - always seeking a bit of different "stuff", even so, MAYBE we can actually help our straight friends lighten up a bit and get freer them selves...

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Great thread.

I’m currently single and have been for just over 5 months. Whenever I’m in a serious relationship, I’m monogamous and loyal to my Man. This, however, runs contrary to what appears to be my natural sexual personality and it always puts pressure upon the relationship.

Because yes, I’m a slut. A fucking cock whore with a beautiful smooth hole.

I work primarily from home and sex is never far my thoughts. I live in Chelsea so it’s very easy to hook-up. I often use the prospect of a meet-up as the carrot to complete work - my reward is dick if I finish ahead of schedule, for example.

Let’s take tonight. I was out with close friends for dinner & drinks - great company, great time. But there came a point where I became so overwhelmed by the thought of offering out my lil’ homo ass that I had to leave.

It’s now approaching 4:30am and I’m at home getting ready to go out to Encore, the after-hours sex club. I’ll be there until closing at 7am. If there’s no one to take home at that point, I’ll drop by the sex store. You never know who might be there and I can always purchase another toy. I’ll then come home and go online.

I know this because it’s a regular occurrence. Two weeks ago after a session at Encore, I had 4 different Men visit me between 7am and 3pm. It was never rushed. But as soon as they left, I was back online looking for more Daddy dick. I’d imagine the next 12 hours may be similar.

How do I reconcile this behaviour with a relationship? I don’t know. I can’t be a slut forever …

I had an eleven year open relationship and my ex would screw anything that moved. In the end it did implode due to this, because I never new when he was going to get home from work or turn up at a restaurant. If he found a piece of ass on the way he would just go off and fuck them and turn up when he was done. He lost jobs due to this he would go out for lunch and not go back to work.

my advise would be if you are going to do it ensure there are some rules laid down that you both can stick too.

As I stated in another thread, I'm not sure why people cheat when they are with someone. I do believe in sluts but I also beleive in sex addiction. I myself have been a tad slutty, but I am single. I think if someone is with someone, supposedely committed, and in love, and they cant control themselves to not have sex with others, then its an addiction.

• 2 weeks later...

been with my hubby 15 years. It is a fairly open relationship. He works nights part of the year so I have plenty of time to take loads-3 or 4 a week. I would never trade him for another bf-but I will continue to take as many men up my bare ass as possible!

My BF turned me in to a slut - his slut. After two years of monogamy, he told me he wanted us to start having threesomes - which being the bottom partner suited me fine as he started inviting tops around and I would get shafted several times. It turned him on to watch me get fucked and he loved sliding into me after I had been fucked four or five times and loads we his lube. he then started taking me to backrooms and supervising me getting gangbanged so it was not unbcommon for me to get fucked by 10 or 15 other tops every weekend. Mon-Fri he fucked me so I was in heaven for 13 years!

• Like 2

• 4 months later...

I'd totally be open to being in a relationship with a guy where we had great communication and clear understanding of both of our needs and desires, and where they are aligned - that is, we both like going out and playing frequently with others separately, play with others together, and also enjoy a great sex life ourselves together - while knowing that we will both be there for each other in ways above and beyond sex.

Taking applications!