Sluts & Relationships - Have you ever seen it succeed?

rawTOP

Guest CuriousDallas

The guy I’m kind of seeing is every bit the slut I am and we’ve been at it for almost a year. Neither of us get jealous at the other for getting their ass loaded and putting our seed in someone else...hell...we swap stories of our exploits. Neither of us have a jealous bone in our body. I play pretty regularly with a 30 y/o cop from Puerto Rico who has been in an open relationship with his husband the four years they’ve been together. He’s super slutty too...admits that Puerto Rican’s are all sluts and he gives and received bare, does anon, you name it. His BF isn’t at all slutty, but hey, he agreed to it being open. One of my buds is bi and he and his GF swing with both guys and girls, they both go bare and get off on seeing random guys seeding each other too and they play separately as well.

I’m a real slut and I am at the beginning of a relationship. Although we’ve fallen in love with eachother I declare the most important condition of mine. I can’t be monogamous. I need to be a slut. If it is okey for him, he will be never ever jealous we can be in a relationship. I must fuck with others with or without him. He accepts it; moreover, he forces me to be a slut, collecting unloads, being barebacked. Of course he fucks with many other guys. Watching eachother being with a third guy makes both of us hornier. 

• 9 months later...
On 8/22/2019 at 2:11 PM, bareback-flipflop said:

I’m a real slut and I am at the beginning of a relationship. Although we’ve fallen in love with eachother I declare the most important condition of mine. I can’t be monogamous. I need to be a slut. If it is okey for him, he will be never ever jealous we can be in a relationship. I must fuck with others with or without him. He accepts it; moreover, he forces me to be a slut, collecting unloads, being barebacked. Of course he fucks with many other guys. Watching eachother being with a third guy makes both of us hornier. 

Viewing back this comment above, I’m getting unsure. That guy mentioned is already the past. Fortunately, because he was a notorious liar. It’s a long story. But what suits here that slowly he became jealous and wanted to fuck only with him. But this wasn’t the worst thing with him. Later I met a guy, with whom I had sex quite regularly.  We went to sex bar together and played that being a couple whose one member (he) forced the other (me) to fuck others. So, it appeared that he could be the ideal boyfriend who was getting horny if his partner fucked with others and we could live in an open relationship. Although we haven’t been in a relationship yet the day before yesterday he skipped our date because of his work and when he realised that I went to the sauna for having sex instead of staying home alone without sex he became totally upset. 
Is it really impossible to find someone who is like me? Who is a slut, who understand that having sex with anybody, anywhere and anytime with, where and when one wants is the part of the life some guys like me. And it’s good. However, now, I’m sure that I don’t want partner. I want to be a cumwhore versa slut who I am. Especially after these frightening three months long COVID self-celibacy. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Didn't doesn't work for me.  Am a slut/hoe whatever you want to call it.  Tried to settle down with a good guy when i was younger but i was a slut I fucked around all the time.  Guy eventually found out, he only thought it was the one guy he caught me with (If he had only known).  Stayed out of a relationships for a few months and thought I got it all outta my system, I didn't.  Got into another, i was good for a month or so but went back getting slutting out several times a week.  The cycle repeated itself a couple more times till I realized I wasn't gonna change anytime soon.  Soon happy right now being a sub cumdump slut.

• Like 1

I am bix and top ... since I decided to only relate to men, I always looked for slut whores who fulfilled all series of aberrations or perversions with me, however as always the heteronorm and monogamy fuck my desire to have a partner who will love me but who I would also meet in the sexiest sex ... in December and without much encouragement, I looked in the grindr and I got a bitch who asked for bdsm and I was delighted, she agreed, that first time we fell in love with both of them but what ended up uniting us is that I told her that she would give it to other men with the only condition that I was present every time they fucked her, since then we are together and we have participated in orgies and threesomes, some of them bareback, and we even do snowballs cums swallow drink piss and more ... yeah i think i can have a relationship with a slut whore even with bareback