a hole is a cunt

constructionguy

7 minutes ago, constructionguy said:

As a top, I think of the hole I'm breeding as a cunt. And cunt is the word I use while fucking ["You want my fuck seed in your cunt, boy?"] ... Some bottoms are upset by this. Why?

BTW, I hate the word "pussy" - pussy is the word a toddler uses to describe a cat 

My hole is whatever you what it to be.

• Like 3

Like @Cumfilledbottomboi, my hole opens to whatever it’s called. When I refer to it myself, my word of choice is cunt because it connotes a sexual function for the hole that is not as feminine (to my way of thinking) as pussy. A cunt is utilitarian. A cunt is something to be used, and used repeatedly. A cunt does not require delicate handling. 

Consider similar words - shunt, brunt, punt, blunt, stunt, grunt, hunt - all words with a decidedly masculine sense, bearing meanings that denote sudden, abrupt, decisive, rough action. Thus, I would submit that cunt is an appropriate word for a male fuckhole.

It also pairs nicely in use with cock. When I’m at the bathhouse I hang a sign on the wall over me where I’m lying ass-up, with an arrow pointing down at me, that reads: CUNT FOR YOUR COCK.

I have no argument at all with those who prefer to think of their man-holes as pussies, or with Tops who use the term - mine gets called that about half the time. In fact, one of the best compliments I’ve ever had was from an older black gentleman who finished fucking me (very expertly I might add - woof) and then said, “That is good pussy. Good pussy is hard to find.”

But me... I’m a cunt for your cock. Whenever you’re ready. ?

• Like 5
  • Upvote 4

Hey bud, I'm on the same page with you.  When I'm being fucked on the journey to a breeding, my hole becomes more than just a hole.  Cunt will do, pussy can do, chalice for the sacred seed pops to mind.  It really depends on the context, mood and time that it's being said/used.  So let's forget about the semantics for a moment, get that cock of yours inside me, and then see what pops out.  Of your mouth, that is!

3 minutes ago, evilqueerpig said:

So far, I'm the lone dissenting voice, but as a QUEER man, I fuck ass/get my ass fucked.  Females have cunts.

You do not stand alone! When a guy uses the word cunt while breeding me, I just respond by saying breed my ass you fucking fag.  If you want a cunt, find a woman.  This generally pisses them off and they began to fuck me a bit harder.  Its a win win for both I guess.

2 minutes ago, tighthole64 said:

You do not stand alone! When a guy uses the word cunt while breeding me, I just respond by saying breed my ass you fucking fag.  If you want a cunt, find a woman.  This generally pisses them off and they began to fuck me a bit harder.  Its a win win for both I guess.

For me, fag/faggot is just as bad as the "n" word, which isn't in my vocabulary.  If a guy doesn't respect me as a man, I don't want him!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, evilqueerpig said:

For me, fag/faggot is just as bad as the "n" word, which isn't in my vocabulary.  If a guy doesn't respect me as a man, I don't want him!

I have to agree, I rarely use the term fag, but will if the word cunt is used on me.

This topic comes up fairly frequently here, i like all the stuff this community discusses, i think this is a great community. 

For me it's not the word that matters as much as the attitude and intent.  The words we use to communicate are only a small percentage of communication, tone and visual cues make up the bigger part of communication.  For instance, i've had guys use the word "cunt" with me and their attitude was pure lust, desire. Other guys say it and convey disdain, which sends a sort of opposite message using the same word. 

For me, words can serve a deeper purpose: to engage the mind and emotions in sex. Sex (for me) is always more intense with someone who knows how to fuck with their words as well as their body, turning words into another (or extension of their) cock. 

i see the emotional dynamic between Top/bottom as the Top wanting to take charge and control both His and His bottoms sex, and the bottom as the opposite. The Top the artist, the bottom the piece of art.  Lots of analogies, none perfect. 

i'm not the least bit feminine. i have to tell people i am gay and have a lot more women come on to me than men.  i have no desire AT ALL to be a woman, yet can get really turned on by a guy using words like "cunt" with me, depending on how He does it. When it's obvious to me that He is turned on by asserting power, i get turned on too. Force has the opposite effect on me.  For me, brute force doesn't work, brings out the testosterone in me and i am liable to deck the guy who tries using it on me lol.  But i've had Tops who have worked me (as part of the 'fuck') into a state of desire and then use terms that cause me to associate my state of desire with them. 

I'm not a cunt or a pussy, but i have had Tops who have mind fucked me into being one, and we both liked it. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I believe in free use of WORDS. To try and outlaw WORDS and worse yet, use them as axcuse for physical violence, only proves their ACCURACY. 

Overuse of words actually destroys their power. People in the 70’s understood this but society has been dumbed down to Dark Ages levels while being given Buck Rogers technology, pretty much a recipe for disaster. 

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

This bottom really doesn’t care what he’s called and does get horned up when my top gets verbal with me about my pussy and cunt. I really just want to be used as receptacle for deposits of cum and when I’m in that zone, please tell me you are going to fill my cunt pussy with your cum.

• Like 1