Camping with My Poz Neighbor

• 1 month later...

Part 10

His ass gripped my cock as I plunged into his quivering hole. He moaned and hiss from my sudden intrusion. I held him tighter and cooed in his ear that his ass felt so good.

“Fuck me!” He begged. I obliged and began to slowly fuck his tight ass.

“Yeah, you like having a cock in your ass don’t you?” I said.

“Fuck yes! I love having your cock inside me, Aaron!” Even a few days later, I still marveled at how lucky I was that things turned out the way they did. He held onto the bench in front of him and nearly screamed when I started to pound his ass hard. I remembered sitting on this very bench a few days ago with Jim’s finger penetrating my hole. The tree-top view was still incredible, and as I continued fucking I looked out at the road below. There were no cars on it. In fact, besides one night when some college girls decided to camp near us, we had been completely alone out here. We were on our best behavior that night, but every other second that we weren’t hiking, all of us were constantly fucking.

“Your ass feels so good, Quin,” I said as he pushed back onto my cock. “You want some more of my cum, babe?”

“Yes! Please cum inside my ass, Aaron!”

“You want this hot cum?”

“Yes! Please!” he begged. I slammed into his ass and began filling him. Rope after rope of my jizz began pumping into his body, becoming a part of him. As I was flooding him with my cum, I felt a coughing fit come on out of nowhere. Quin heard me coughing, and even though I couldn’t see his face just yet, I could imagine the horror that was probably crossing over it. As gracefully as he could, he pushed off my cock, and when he did a small trickle of my seed began to fall down his leg. I must have cum a lot. I eventually got myself under control and looked up at him. He had his arms crossed as he stood there naked in the evening sun at the top of the trail. “Sorry, it’s just-“

“Don’t worry, it was probably just some dust or something.”

“But-“

“I said, don’t worry. Jim said that I wouldn’t be infectious for at least two to three week and that’s if it takes at all.” I interjected as calmly as I could. He still seemed a little spooked, so I went up to him and wrapped my arms around him. “Are you still freaked out about me possibly being POZ?” I asked Quin. He shook his head, no, surprising me. “Are you worried about becoming POZ yourself?”

“I think that’s the thing,” he said, “I’m worried that I’m not worried about becoming POZ.” I was nearly taken aback. “This is all happening so fast. I mean, a few days ago, I had never even kissed a guy, and now here I am, hoping that you’ll infect me with a disease. It’s all just such a weird, foreign concept that I’m not fully used to yet.”

“I’ll admit that it took me a while to get used to the idea too,” I remembered seeing Jim beg for Henry’s POZ load in the shower last year and finally getting it. “But do you find it hot; the idea of my pumping toxic cum into your ass?” I said, trying to look him in the eye. He tried to avoid my stare, almost as if he was ashamed of his answer.

“Yeah, I think I do.”

“And that’s nothing to be ashamed of. You’re a kinky boy, Quin. Own it! I did.”

“I actually kind of wish you could POZ me.” He said a bit shyly.

“I’ve never heard a hotter sentence in my life,” I said before pulling him in tighter and kissing him. “You know, there is a way for you to get some actual toxic seed right now,” I said, leadingly.

“I know, but I want you to be the one to POZ me, Aaron. It’s hard to explain, but I want to know that it’s you that does it.”

“I understand, trust me.”

“But maybe there’s something else we can do with your neighbors.”

To be continued….

I'm pretty sure this next part is going to be the last part (or the climax 😜) for the actual camping trip story. However, I do think that there's still stuff here to be explored outside of the camping trip (Aaron's father, Quin, etc.), but should I make that stuff its own separate page/thread or continue it on this one? What do ya'll think?

Guest Gonegurl
10 hours ago, TexRanchKing said:

I'm pretty sure this next part is going to be the last part (or the climax 😜) for the actual camping trip story. However, I do think that there's still stuff here to be explored outside of the camping trip (Aaron's father, Quin, etc.), but should I make that stuff its own separate page/thread or continue it on this one? What do ya'll think?

Nothing wrong with making it a separate story. Let’s our imaginations move on and stay at the campground simultaneously 🤤

TexRanchKing whatever way you decide to do it, it's still going to be hot af!!  Wrapping the camping story up and letting it lead into the "After the Camping Trip" with all of the possibilities this story has would be great! - Aaron, Quin, Jim and Harry and definitely Aaron and his horny Dad!  Looking forward to it for sure!

• Like 4

• 2 months later...

Part 11

Quin and I bound down the trail from the overlook, my cum dripping down his leg as we walked. I wasn’t sure what he had planned or what he wanted to do once we got back to the campsite. I asked, but he wouldn’t tell me. Eventually, I just gave up and just followed along. Not that I minded, I loved seeing my cum drip out of him. I had marked him as mine in the most intimate way possible. I doubted it, but I wondered if I wasn’t just POZ yet but also transmittable. I wondered if the virus that could be flowing through my veins was spreading through Quin. Had my DNA already taken hold?

When we came upon the campsite, Jim and Henry were on their way back from the showers without a stitch on, grab-assing, and spanking each other the whole way. It was a beautiful sight to see, and you’d have to be blind to not see that they were in love. I wondered if Quin and I could be like that one day. Then it hit me, what was going to happen after I left? He didn’t live too far away from where I lived, but it would still be a little bit of a drive. I think that I’d drive that far for him, but would he for me? I could only hope.

“Hey boys!” Jim said as he waved us both down. “You two have fun up there?” He asked. When he got closer, he walked up and hugged me and then looked Quin up and down, obviously noticing my cum leaking down his leg. “Ohh, I see you did.” He said while giving a playful wave of his eyebrows.

“You can say that again,” I said. “Did you two have fun in the showers?”

“Of course we had fun,” Henry said, “but did we fuck? Not yet.” He nodded towards Jim, “he had other ideas for this scorpion,” he said as he grabbed his limp, yet still floppy, cock.

“What a coincidence,” I said, “he had his own plans that he’s been keeping from me.” I grabbed Quin by the waist. “Seems Quin here, and I have very similar aspirations.”

“Oh, really?” Jim said while moving towards him just a little bit before I stopped him with a hand.

“But he wanted me to be the one to do it.”

“Oh, similar aspirations indeed.” He said. Jim walked over to Quin and looked him dead in the eye, “Quin, are you sure about this?”

Quin looked at me, “I’m sure. I want this.”

“Are you ready to have his DNA inside you forever? Our DNA?” He looked at Henry. Henry meanwhile was standing there, watching as this new boy confirmed that he wanted his strain inside of him. He remembered fucking Jim on their kitchen table right after being diagnosed. Henry then remembered thinking that Jim was going to run away from him or always look at him as if he was some sick mutant, but he didn’t. He remembered spewing his seed inside his lover for the first time, knowing that it was toxic cum that was about to take hold of his life as it was about to take hold of his own. He felt so lucky that, even through all the twists and turns, his life had lead to here.

“Yes, I’m sure. But, like he said, I want it to be Aaron that converts me if possible.”

“That’s good, Quin.” Jim took a step back and looked at the cum that was drying to his leg. “I see that he’s well on his way to doing that. Though it’s probably too soon. How bad do you want it, Quin?” Jim asked, reaching out and slowly caressing Quin’s cock into his big, meaty hand. Quin moaned when he felt my neighbor’s hand wrap around his root.

“Mmm, so bad!” he whimpered.

“I’m sorry, what was that?” Jim said, teasing him.

“I said I want his POZ cum so bad, sir,” Quin said louder and with more authority.

“Sir, now? I like that. You’ve trained him well, Aaron.” Jim said, looking over to me. I was already well on my way to getting rock hard. Henry came up behind Quin and wrapped his hand around his torso from behind, and began to tease and twist his nipples.

“Aaron’s a lucky guy,” Henry said into Quin’s ear.

Without missing a beat, Quin looked over at me and said, “no, I think I’m the lucky one.” I blushed, and for a moment, I couldn’t stop smiling as Jim and Henry melted into simultaneous “Awwws.” I couldn’t help but giggle.

“What do you want from us, Quin?” Jim asked, returning his attention to Quin’s cock.

“I said I wanted Aaron to be the one to convert me, but that doesn’t mean that I’m completely opposed to your guys’ cum. If he’s up for it, I thought that you two can fuck him and drop more toxic cum inside him and then let me use your loads as lube for my own?” Jim looked over to Henry for confirmation or ideas. I couldn’t tell from where I was standing exactly, but it was as if they were having a conversation using just their eyebrows.

“Not bad, kid. But I’ll raise you.” Jim said before turning to me, “Aaron, would you be up for us fucking you and filling you with more of our jizz?” He knew the answer, so I was wondering what kind of show he wanted to put on for Quin.

“Of course,” I said with a puzzled look on my face.

“How about both of us? At the same time?” he raised his eyebrows. I had only seen videos of double penetration and read a story or two online, and every guy that’s done it seems to like it, but they usually also say that it’s extremely painful. I think he could see the dilemma going on in my head because he added, “we’ll take it nice and slow, and if you want to stop at any time, all you have to do is say so. Same as always. I know you can do this, boy.” He looked right into my eyes and smiled. I believed him, and I knew I could trust him. He’s always been the person I could trust most in the world.

“I can try,” I said hesitantly.

“Great! Now,” he looked back down into Quin’s face, “how about you, Quin? Would you be willing to fuck your dick against ours as we spill our seed into your boyfriend?” Boyfriend? I remember being confused at Jim calling Quin my boyfriend. Was he? We had never talked about it at that point. I had never even had a boyfriend. I had no idea what to expect.

“Yes,” Quin said while looking up into Jim’s eyes. I could see that Henry was hard as a rock already, and his cock was straining to breach Quin’s asshole and infect a new host. Just like Jim, though, I knew that he’d respect Quin’s wishes, and he kept his cock and his toxic precum on the outside of Quin’s crack.

“Lay down,” Jim told Quin. Quin didn’t hesitate and pulled away from Jim and Henry before laying on his back in the grass. Jim walked over to me, “You alright?”

“Yeah, I’m fine.”

“I’m not going to lie, this is going to hurt… maybe a lot.”

“I want to do it though,” I leaned into him and kissed him, “I trust you guys.” He kissed me back, and we both turned to find Henry tea-bagging Quin as he squatted above him. Quin had Henry’s balls in his mouth and was sucking them and licking the skin in between them.

“Yeah, get that toxic cumbag in your mouth. Suck my nuts, boy!” Henry moaned. Jim and I watched my, I guess, boyfriend suck the nutsack of my other neighbor. I felt Jim get behind me and press his cock against my twitching hole. I felt him spit a glob of saliva onto his cock before he gently started to press into me. It actually didn’t really hurt anymore. Probably from all the times I’ve been fucked over the last couple of days. My ass is used to the punishment though it still felt really good as he stretched me open, though not nearly as much as I was about to be stretched open. None of the rock-hard guys before me are what I would ever call small by any means. I was scared but also extremely excited and horny at the thought of having two men in my hole at once.

“I’m just going to loosen you up a bit before I let your man take you,” Jim said as he plunged his cock in and out of my hole. His dick felt so good as it pummeled my insides. I looked and saw that Quin was full-on sucking Henry’s cock now. He was getting pretty good at it, I even notice him taking Henry’s dick all the way to the root a few times. I was oddly proud of him.

Suddenly, Jim pulled out and got down on his knees so that my ass was in his face. He began to lick my hole, often plunging his tongue deep within, feeling my insides with his mouth. Suddenly, I felt him shove one of his fingers inside of me. After his cock, I honestly hardly felt it. Then he shoved two more in me, and I started to feel my hole stretch around his fingers. He began to saw them in and out of my body with three of his fingers when I felt him spit on his hand. I knew that he was doing it to lubricate his other fingers. I was right as he pulled out his three fingers and said, “breath. I’m going to see how far I can stretch that boy pussy before we stretch it with our cocks.” I moaned in anticipation before I took a deep breath and felt him push four fingers deep inside my ass. Jim’s hands and fingers were not small, much like his cock, so my hole was definitely being stretched. Then I felt a glob of spit land on the rest of his hand as I felt what had to be his thumb squeeze up against the rest of his fingers. I let out something between a moan and a sigh. “You have all five of my fingers inside you, Aaron.” His gruff voice breathed on my bare ass. “Do you want me to try for the rest of my hand?” He asked.

“Fuck! Yes! Please!” I moaned as I felt him twist his meaty fingers inside me. Then I felt him spit on his hand and wrist, not just once but a few times before I felt him begin to push into my ass with his whole fist. I didn’t think he’d be able to get it in there, but after he spit on his hand one more time, I felt a sharp pain in my hole as his entire fist popped inside of me. I winced at the pain and sudden shift in the feeling of my bowels. While it did hurt, though, it did begin to feel really good. I let out a moan as Jim slowly turned his fist inside me. He bent his hand down and opened it inside me and began to gently caress my prostate. I couldn’t control myself at that point, I was practically howling in pleasure. Quin took Henry’s cock out of his mouth and looked over.

“Does he have his fist inside you?”

“Yeah, he’s rubbing my prostate too. I’ve never… felt… like this before.”

“We’ll have to remember that for some other time,” Quin said as he winked at me before returning to Henry’s engorged cock. Just then, I felt Jim begin to tug against the ring of my ass as if he was about to pull out, although he never did. The pressure he put against my hole felt great, and I was moaning uncontrollably.

“If we had some Crisco, I’d probably pummel your asshole until next week, but it’s probably best that I stop now before I get too carried away,” Jim said before pulling against the rim of my ass one more time, this time fulling removing his fist from my hollowed hole.

“Fuck!” I exclaimed as the tightness of my hole rushed back together. Jim stood up behind me before turning me around. He looked into my eyes and kissed me deeply.

“Now, let’s go give your boyfriend what he wants,” he said as he slapped my tender ass. I let out a small yip as we both walked over to Quin and Henry. Quin saw us approach, and he took Henry’s cock out of his mouth again. I looked down at Quin’s hard cock and then looked up into his eyes. Our gaze met and our lust was thick enough to smell the pheromones, even while outside. Henry stepped away from him and went to kiss Jim, and I nearly pounced on Quin and furiously began to make out with him. My hand went to the back of his head as I straddled him on the grass. I felt Quin’s hard cock poke at my loose hole. I brought my hand up, and he took the hint to spit into it, I added my own and then rubbed it on his throbbing erection. I lined it up with my hole and sat down on his cock, taking it balls deep in one surprisingly quick movement. Quin moaned as he breached me and I began to fuck myself on my boyfriend’s cock. I was still VERY loose from Jim’s fisting, but nothing feels as good as a cock can feel.

As I brought my ass up and down on Quin’s hard cock, Jim brought his cock over to us and interrupted our kiss by placing his cock in between us. We immediately began to kiss, lick, and suck on the dick between our lips.

“Are you ready for another cock in your ass, Aaron?” Jim asked.

“Mmhmm,” I mumbled.

“And are you sure you want to do this, Quin? You do know that you could technically still get POZZED by one of us this way?” Jim continued. Quin pulled back from Jim’s cock to look at me. He smiled at me, and I smiled at him before he looked up at Jim and nodded his head. Jim didn’t say anything else. He just moved behind me and knelt on the grass. I was still bouncing on Quin’s cock, but I stopped when I felt Jim’s brace his hands on my hips. “Breath, Aaron,” Jim commanded. I took a few deep breaths, in and out and I felt Jim press his cock into my ass alongside Quin’s. When it popped in, I felt an incredible pain like nothing I’d ever felt before. I felt like I was being split open. Almost like my very first time taking Jim’s cock, but this was so much sharper. I let out a howl and bit my lip. When I looked down, Quin was looking worried. He tried kissing my neck to get my mind off the pain, and, eventually, it did help. “Are you okay, Aaron?”

“Yeah, I think I’m okay,” I huffed out as I slowly got the pain under control. Thank god Jim had fisted me earlier, I probably would have fainted if he hadn’t. When Jim had begun to move his cock in and out of my hole, I nearly howled again, this time because the pleasure was so intense. I began to moan as Jim picked up his pace and openly began to fuck my ass while Quin just looked up at the sight of his boyfriend taking two cocks. Quin began to suck on one of my nipples as Jim kept a steady pace, and the amount of pleasure that I was subjected to became completely intangible and unquantifiable.

“I feel you flexing your hole around our cocks, baby,” Quin said up to me.

“Yeah?”
“Yeah, your ass feels amazing with two cocks in you,” I strangely felt proud that I was taking two cocks inside me at the same time and smiled down at him, before bringing his mouth back to my nipple. Quin began sucking and licking every square inch of my chest.

“You ready for some POZ lube, Quin?” I heard Jim say from behind me. “I’m getting close.”

“Yeah, man, cum inside my boyfriend! Cover my cock in your POZ cum! Let’s make sure your seed takes!” That seemed to be all Jim needed to hear. He shoved his cock inside me up to his hilt and began to unleash buckets of his POZ cum deep inside me, coving my boyfriend’s cock in the process. I wondered if any got inside Quin’s piss slit enough to infect him.

I wasn’t able to wonder too long, though, since before I could catch my breath, Jim was pulling out of my ass, and Henry quickly took his place with a sharp thrust inside me. I moaned with being stretched again and so suddenly.

“Fuck! You’re hole’s extra tight now! I know I’m not going to last after having your boyfriend sucking on my cock and nuts,” Henry said while roughly pounding my hole. I looked down and saw that Quin had his eyes closed in absolute ecstasy of having another cock rubbing against his inside a tight hole. He moaned as Henry continued to talk dirty to both of us, “Yeah, you like having my cock inside you, don’t you? I bet your boyfriend liked having these POZ nuts in his mouth. Gonna have to have both of you on my sack at the same time eventually.”

“Fuck yeah,” I moaned.

“Shit! I’m already going to cum!” Henry said before quickly jabbing his cock three more times inside me and then bottoming out and searing my insides with even more of his POZ cum. By this point in the week, I was sure that the lining of my rectum was more infected cum than tissue. Henry shoved in as deep as he could and collapsed on my back. “Time for you to add your NEG seed, lover boy,” Henry said over my shoulder while looking down at Quin. “Are you close?”

“I’ve been close this whole time,” Quin said before pounding his cock in and out of me no more than five times before he shoved hard against my insides and spewed his load inside me, covering Henry’s softening cock. I felt Henry pull out and saw Jim go over and clean Quin’s cum off his cock, taking Henry’s cock all the way into his throat in one quick swoop. I leaned down and kissed Quin as my hole slowly went back to feeling something comparable to normal by only having one cock inside of me. When Quin’s cock softened enough to pop out of my ass, he fell down next to me in the grass, and Henry and Jim did the same until we were all one big pile of sweaty man-flesh, cuddling with each other.

It was insane to think of how happy and content I was holding the man that I now thought of as my boyfriend with my two neighbors and mentors next to us even as I probably had an incurable virus beginning to sweep through my body. A virus that would, one day, shut down my defenses, and kill me in a pretty gnarly way. That death would be years, if not decades away, but the love and, now, connection that we all shared was here, in the now and in this grass with us. In that moment I was willing to accept that fate one day.

I wondered what the future held; there was college, my relationship with Quin, a career, and yeah, the big one… my dad… to deal with and look forward to. I hadn’t even thought about how I was going to handle that. I had been so caught up in Quin and my neighbors that I didn’t have the time to think about how I was going to confront my dad about his sexuality. Would I tell him about Quin? Henry and Jim? The virus that’s probably running through my veins? Would he tell me everything, or would he deny it? I REALLY hoped that he wouldn’t deny it, I think that would devastate me.

I also hoped that he wouldn’t blame Henry and Jim too much for converting me into a POZ whore. Yeah, they obviously played their part, but I was begging for their seed at the end of the night. Then again, what about that dream that I had had the other night? Am I turned on by my dad now that I know that he’s gay, or bi, or whatever? Would I breed him with my POZ cum if he begged for it? I didn’t know yet. There were so many questions that I had, but as I looked at the men next to me, I knew that I didn’t have to face those questions alone. I was lucky to have had these men come into my life when I needed them most, and I hoped I would continue to be lucky to keep them.

Hands down, though… this was the best camping trip of my life.

The End

Sorry this part took so long. I'm not going to rush the next part of this story either, but I might make at least one one-off story before I start on that one! Hope all of you enjoyed your camping trip! 💦 😜💦