Regional hookup sites differences

versamarried

I have noticed that for my area bbrts is pretty crap if you are a bottom. I think at most there will be 20 tops/vers tops online max a time. That and it is the same tops over and over. Very little variation. I live in a lower middle market metro area. Tons of bottoms of course. I know that the ratio top/bottom is always skewed to bottoms everywhere. But how many tops do people see in large metro areas? Like does an area like NYC, DC, Boston, LA just have 1000s of tops online at a given time? A4A seems way more active here than Grindr or even BBRTS, do other areas find A4A shit?

Well, if I lived by, love to pummel your prostate everyday. However, I kinda understand your dilemma. Only, in my case, there's a twist.

For me, I've seen a lot of tops in the East St. Louis side, and more bottoms on the St. Louis side. Make of that if you will, however, both in my case are not that interesting.

I can't speak 100% for East St. Louis. Most of the time, the tops here are just closeted dudes who have no idea what they're doing (according to some chats I had with some dudes, and from bottoms' experiences - Can't give a bottom perspective since I haven't bottomed in a while, let alone to someone in East). As for bottoms in East, well, it's your typical "I'm lonely and feel alone and need cock," kind of bottoms. Very slutty, but just too depressing to put your cock in.

As for St. Louis, welp - You're kinda fucked (pun intended). Now, I will say this: If you want a more sleazy and "dirty" feel to your sex - Go to East St. Louis. If you want a more "Slutty" and desperate feel - Go to St. Louis (Specifically Downtown - the rest is kinda whiny, to be honest). Tops in St. Louis area are scarce and limited, however, are just kinda "meh" in bed. I can kinda vouch for this, only because I sucked off "most" the tops in my area (at least a decent chunk of them). And, most of the times, the tops are just so desperate to be "safe" that they don't even wanna hook-up. Unless you're a twink bottom, or you wanna lie - tops here are really picky. The only saving grace is if you're a blue collar-isk guy, and can fit in the Republican Crowd (The "True Secret Society of Barebacking Fun). But, that requires secret hand-shakes and work (fuck that lol). However, bottoms here are very slutty. Drama filled to the core, but, very slutty. 

If you live near the metro, I suggest having Scruff, and going for younger tops. Scruff has generally more likeable and more active folks (from my experience) and younger guys (at least from my circle) are always down to fuck older dudes. If you follow through, don't be surprised if some are dumb. But, they're young and hung, so, it comes with the territory. 

However, these are just my views and experiences. May be wrong, and that there's a secret society of tops who give out amazing Dick-Game, and are in abundance. Or maybe a cult of dedicated bottoms who actually know how to suck a cock. Don't know, since I stopped the "Hook-Up" scene for a while. However, I think you got it. Afterall, adding in you're married can always attract more young guys (personal fetish that I find a lot of younger guys love).