Do you shave your hole?

Ffistboi21

1 hour ago, Guygonebad said:

I never shave as it leaves bristly stuble.  I wax the inside of my butt cheeks and all around my hole; so it’s clean and silky smooth for tops to slide into. 

Question bud:  Do you wax your own?  If so, how?  Or have someone do it??  Thanks!

5 minutes ago, HardOneLA said:

Question bud:  Do you wax your own?  If so, how?  Or have someone do it??  Thanks!

Hi guy!!!  Absolutely not… I do not wax my own hole…unsure how anyone could do that.  I have a wax guy that does it for me. It is actually not painful. 

• Like 1

Fairly smooth here but I had a friend who I used to mess around with that was also a total bottom, tho I’d suck him off as I get into servicing other bottoms. He turned me on to keeping myself smooth and we’d shave each other. Ever since then, I keep myself smooth. I also a FF Daddy who required me to shave my cunt right before we got together.    

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

Personally I prefer the smoother look so I shave 

But there is definitely pressure from the community to have a smoother look 

“Are you smooth “ is honestly like one of the first questions I get asked on hookup sites/apps etc