Which member on BZ would you like to hook up with?

Guest pigchaser

4 hours ago, Spunkinmyarse said:

Anyone else feel left out?

This is like being back in gym class at school, and being picked (or in my case, not picked) for the soccer team lol

that's why I gave no specific names. there are a lot of guys on here I don't even know exist because I haven't seen a post or their profile, but might see them in a sex club and beg to be  bred by them, so I just kept it generic. I am honored that at least one guy in the thread has played with me and enjoyed the pleasure I was able to give him.

Guest takingdeepanal
18 hours ago, MuscledHorse said:

that's why I gave no specific names. there are a lot of guys on here I don't even know exist because I haven't seen a post or their profile, but might see them in a sex club and beg to be  bred by them, so I just kept it generic. I am honored that at least one guy in the thread has played with me and enjoyed the pleasure I was able to give him.

As in RL, I never get picked up!

On ‎7‎/‎22‎/‎2019 at 5:18 AM, Spunkinmyarse said:

Anyone else feel left out?

This is like being back in gym class at school, and being picked (or in my case, not picked) for the soccer team lol

Haha, yep! That feel when you're not on anyone's list. :(

• Like 2

There are so many hot guys on here that I’d love to hookup with. Tarheeltopman is my current top choice.   It would have been orlandoneg but I don’t think he’s on here in the last 5 years.  I think that taste changes over time due to experience.

On 7/23/2019 at 9:20 AM, flexbtm said:

There are so many hot guys on here that I’d love to hookup with. Tarheeltopman is my current top choice.   It would have been orlandoneg but I don’t think he’s on here in the last 5 years.  I think that taste changes over time due to experience.

On 7/23/2019 at 9:20 AM, flexbtm said:

I’ve looked up quite a few profiles that said “I’m Poz and I’ll never take meds”.... and then they no longer post. It’s like hearing from the dead.

Kudos for keeping their profile up in loving memory. 

Guest takingdeepanal
6 hours ago, Ranger Rick said:

Anyone with "ginger" in his name.

I'm DEFINITELY a ginger. All you need to do is look at my profile pic ...