Spitting into another man’s mouth

ErosWired

I honestly like tasting the spit of another man. And the humiliation part makes me hornier. However not all the guys I've had encounters with wanted to do it. Some have resulted in hilarious awkwardness when instead of spitting, it was more of a drooling lol

but I've had guys who basically hate fucked me as fag haters and properly spit in my hair and face and insulted me

• 1 month later...

I absolutely love it when a guy spits in my mouth, especially after or during an intense make out session. Yes, please, spit on my ass and spit in my mouth.  The more the better. 

One of the hottest sessions I had with my straight masseur was getting him to spit on me. He had never done it with anyone. It was hot convincing him to cross that line.

one of the hottest vids i have seen is a short vid of a gay guy (presumably) sucking off an arrogant str8 guy. after the guy comes, he pretty much orders his servicer to get lost. so the servicer spits a mouthful of spooge in his face. this is no welcomed. lol

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
On 3/19/2021 at 3:13 AM, EinDC said:

I absolutely love it when a guy spits in my mouth, especially after or during an intense make out session. Yes, please, spit on my ass and spit in my mouth.  The more the better. 

Same here

• Like 2

I don’t want a top to spit in my mouth. There’s something about it that seems unsanitary, which is weird since I probably just had my tongue in his asshole or he had his in mine. 
But, one of my favorite things is when a top is fucking me and we need some more lube and he spits on his cock before shoving it deeper into my ass. That is hot as hell to me. Part of it is that, at that point, it seems to fill a need and it makes sense to use what you have. And, I’d happily clean off his cock - spit, cum, and all - after he has bred me. 
I also love to snowball cum, either his, mine or some other guy’s.