Sex with anon or known?

Guest pigchaser

Do you prefer to have sex with someone you know or with anonymous?  

159 members have voted

1. 1. Do you prefer to have sex with someone you know or with anonymous?

• Anonymous
    • Known

I like it best when my friends 'hook me up', as in 'whore me out', 'line up' a random stranger to have sex with. No names, no introductions, no inhibitions! Much like a farmer who puts a cow in a stall and then brings a prized bull in there, yeah ANON and impersonal like LIVESTOCK. With no choice in the matter, no 'backing out'. The randomly picked bull just slobbers and sniffs and hops on the cow like he would on a contraption that resembles a cow. Bangs the crap out of it, her, the 'spawning substrate' and leaves his copious bull-semen behind... brutally injected inside, knocks up another hapless hole and marks his conquest! Stretched, gaped and seed-dripping! Off he goes...

Edited by rawsatyr
spelling
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

I've had anon encounters where I then ran into the guy attached to the cock in another context. The looks on their faces are amazing to behold. What I liked is that some of them then decided to do more hookups anyway. Those guys were always married to women, oddly enough.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, MuscledHorse said:

I try to live as sexual livestock so the more guys mounting and breeding me the better. I don't care about names just about adding their load to the many who have cum before them in my insatiable ass.

I like that term.  It's pretty much how i behave especially when i travel. At home i have both anon and regulars and enjoy both.  I would have checked both as both are hot. 

7 hours ago, rawsatyr said:

I like it best when my friends 'hook me up', as in 'whore me out', 'line up' a random stranger to have sex with. No names, no introductions, no inhibitions! Much like a farmer who puts a cow in a stall and then brings a prized bull in there, yeah ANON and impersonal like LIVESTOCK. With no choice in the matter, no 'backing out'. The randomly picked bull just slobbers and sniffs and hops on the cow like he would on a contraption that resembles a cow. Bangs the crap out of it, her, the 'spawning substrate' and leaves his copious bull-semen behind... brutally injected inside, knocks up another hapless hole and marks his conquest! Stretched, gaped and seed-dripping! Off he goes...

You hit the nail on the head - I have always fantasized about being a breeding cow in a stall, haltered in there for the bulls to breed.  Oink!

8 hours ago, MuscledHorse said:

I try to live as sexual livestock so the more guys mounting and breeding me the better. I don't care about names just about adding their load to the many who have cum before them in my insatiable ass.

I couldn't have said it better myself - we ARE livestock for being mounted and bred.  Oink!

• Like 1

Guest smileatyou

Taking anonymous loads is my favorite thing in the world. Nothing better than submitting my hole to a total stranger to pump and dump his load in. 

I love the thrill of anonymous sex, especially when you know NOTHING about the guy you're being hooked up with. I have a trucker buddy who will steer some of his buddies my way when they're in town. He tells me nothing about them except what time to expected them. They show up and we have sex, no matter what they look like or how old they are. Sometimes they give me a name, sometimes they don't. I've had sex with all kinds of guys that I might not choose on my own and I've learned that hot sex comes in all kinds of shapes, sizes and ages.

A complicated answer.  I like "known" Doms but not people I know, nor do I care to know them.   My favorite scenes have all been blind entry.  I enter unlocked door, strip and don a hood.  When finished I'm led to the entry point and left there to remove the hood, dress and leave without seeing the Dom.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/12/2019 at 7:30 AM, MuscledHorse said:

sexual livestock... god that's so hot. so inspiring. that's how I want to be!

• Like 1