My Fate, A Story of a White Sissy Whore

BiGeekySlut

12 hours ago, takingdeepanal said:

@BiGeekySlut - I'd love to know what happened next 🙂

Hey, much appreciated. Eh, just havent been much in the mood to write more. Life has def changed in a year for me. But I may take another stab at it. Id like to think Im a decent writer but we got a ton of writers on here who def give me a run for my money in terms of content.

Much appreciate the love for my works though.

2 hours ago, BiGeekySlut said:

Hey, much appreciated. Eh, just haven't been much in the mood to write more. Life has def changed in a year for me. But I may take another stab at it. Id like to think Im a decent writer but we got a ton of writers on here who def give me a run for my money in terms of content.

To quote yourself back to yourself, "Just felt like we needed some new smut up" (Aug. 10, 2019), and we know that variety is the spice of life. Just because a book is at the top of the NYT best seller list for a year doesn't mean every other book is trash. Write when you're ready (statement of the obvious), but don't feel overawed by the other stories here.

Guest takingdeepanal
13 hours ago, BiGeekySlut said:

Hey, much appreciated. Eh, just havent been much in the mood to write more. Life has def changed in a year for me. But I may take another stab at it. Id like to think Im a decent writer but we got a ton of writers on here who def give me a run for my money in terms of content.

You're in the Top 10 🙂

To bad people cant take a story and enjoy it. If you dont like it, find something else and move on. I thought the storry was super hot, wish I could experience something like this. I find it hot to be chemed up and give up my control. Love when Master feeds me what he wants hus chemed pig slave to take and make his slut fly as high as he wants his chemed pig slave. Please weite more. Or send me a message.

• 1 month later...

You are an absolutely amazing writer.  I totally understand about your comment of not being in the mood to write more.  It takes a lot of effort and time.  

I also just wanted to say I love this story so much because I wish I could have been turned into a cum slut cock whore like he is lucky enough to have the opportunity to happen to him by such a wonderful Dom. Master.  I would have strived to be the most amazing cum slut whore for him that he would have ever seen.  

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 10/19/2020 at 7:36 AM, imDanielle2 said:

Now that is a party that I would love to be part of... It covers several of the things I love and also still want to do... Thank you for sharing.

msg me lets meet up, make it happen

WOW...  I was so rock hard with this story.  Man you should DEFINITELY continue on this and in the direction of the hot nasty talk the top was saying to his new bitch.   OMG, it was like torture seeing that there was nothing more after those last types words.  I almost cried lol...  so I had to send this comment in the hopes that your creative spark ignites and you reengage with this story and make MANY of us very happy men.  >=)

• Like 1

• 2 months later...