Pozzed by the Boyfriend- Chapter 1

Sorry, no sex in this chapter, but I can promise you it'll come next chapter. This is my first story on here, so any feedback you can give would be greatly appreciated.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Raven, you and I both know how bad you want to fuck me." I stated matter-of-factly. "I can't deny that Ayden, we both know how pent up I am after three weeks of no sex, but it's only one more week before i'll be able to start my new medication." he replied back. "Relax Rai, I'm on Prep, and I have been for the past two years, remind me how many times i've forgotten to take it?" I said. "Never, but you know I could never live with myself if I gave you this burden." he said as he gently stroked my face with his fingers. "I know Rai, and I love you, and I hate seeing you so miserable. Fuck me please?" I said as I nuzzled my head into his hand, and gave him the irresistible puppy eyes. 

A bit of background is needed first before I continue. I'm Ayden, i'm 18 years old, i'm Korean-American, standing at 5'6 and weighing about 140lbs, brown haired and eyed, with a soft face, and with a larger than average cock at 7 inches, but thick, and with a nice toned build. I'm in a loving relationship with my two boyfriends Raven and Addrien, that's right two, we've been together for almost two years. Raven has been my best friend since we were six, and we've grown up experimenting with each other, and when we hit puberty - fucking. Raven is 18, mixed race and dwarfs me at a towering 6'6 and 240lbs of muscle, soft black hair and beautiful amber-brown eyes, with sharp features, and sporting a huge uncut 10 inch cock as thick as a beer can, and balls the size of golf balls. Despite his size and strength Raven is one of the kindest and gentlest men i've ever meet, when he was 16 he was diagnosed with HIV, he never really knew who gave it to him, we'd been fooling around with each other ever since puberty, but at that time we didn't consider ourselves anything more than friends-with-benefits, after all he was deep in the closet, he had to be- at least he thought, being the quarterback of, and captain the high school football team. Being a teenaged boy, popular, and having a very large cock, Raven slept around a lot, with both girls and boys, even if we enjoyed fucking with each other most.

All I can remember of the day he found out was him holding on to me sobbing, saying how sorry he was, and how much he wished I would forgive him. It took almost an hour of calming him down enough to get him to tell me what had happened. He had been having his yearly checkup and physical, he was 16 and it was the first time he'd gone alone to an appointment and he'd decided to be tested for STD's. The results came back a week later- he was clean on everything except one: HIV, and to make it worse, it was July, and we'd been fucking like rabbits all summer long unprotected. He was terrified that he'd knocked me up with HIV, and that I would never forgive him. I remember holding him, kissing him and assuring him that I could never blame him for it or hate him for it even if he did, after all neither of us had any way of knowing, I promised him I would go get tested. I got tested, and it turned out that even though we'd fucked rigorously all summer, I was HIV negative. I could tell a great weight of guilt was lifted off his chest, and that was the night he admitted to me that he loved me. 

I went on Prep - my older sister (whom I live with for complicated reasons) was very understanding, and Raven got on medication without his parents knowing. It took me a full year into our relationship to convince him to start fucking me raw again (even longer for me and Addrien to convince him to fuck Add raw). Me and Addrien had discussed it heavily with each other, and we'd come to the conclusion that neither of us wanted to stress our mate out with having to constantly be cautious around us for fear of converting us. We both have decided to have our mate POZ us, as a way of having him mark us as his forever. I know Raven secretly wants to have nothing hindering us - and that's how I found myself in my current situation.

Heavily making out with my POZ boyfriend, groping each other in a his car, in the middle of the night at our favorite park. After having lied about being on Prep, I had stopped taking two weeks ago. Addrien would be so jealous... (he was on summer vacation with his family, something he was none to happy about after I told him.)

To be continued...

• Like 13
  • Upvote 1

Pozzed by the Boyfriend- Chapter 2

Here's the second chapter, hope you all enjoy and bust a good nut to it! Tell me what you think about it, and sorry for leaving you all on a cliffhanger! 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I quickly shut Raven up by kissing him passionately, which soon evolved into a make-out session. I had been planning this ever since the day Raven had told me he had to go off his meds to switch (per his doctors orders), immediately after hearing the news I stopped taking Prep - this was my chance to remove any barrier between me and Raven, to remove any guilt he might have over fucking me raw, i'd be damned if I was going to let this opportunity pass me by!

I'd been a devious tease for the past three weeks, Raven had legendary patience, restraint, and willpower, but even so I always had the upper hand. I know exactly what buttons of his to push to make him ragingly horny, and even his stubbornness would eventually crack to my persistence. I did everything I could to turn him on and get him ragingly hard, from being as nude as possible whenever around him (and always when alone), being unusually clumsy with held objects (and subsequently always bending over and presenting my plump bubble-butt to him), eating a whole bunch of popsicle's and bananas, brushing up on my French and Spanish (particularly sexual phrases), making endless innuendos, and playing with myself with dildo's and other toys in his presence, etc... I'm quite surprised he lasted as long as he did, and I'm almost certain that if i'd kept it up any longer I would have found myself pinned to a wall with my pants ripped off and Rai's cock shoved up my ass in one go (a not all-together unpleasant fate). 

Moving swiftly, I quickly straddled Raven on his seat in the car and deepend the kiss, our tongues now battled for dominance with each other - a fight I was all too happy to loose. I could feel his hands move down my lithe body and finally reach my ass, which he immediately started groping and squeezing through the thin fabric of my shorts. I started grinding our crotches together and could feel my mate's cock straining in his jock-strap through his sweats, I smirked into our continuing kiss, fully knowing this would be the 5th of his jockstraps i'd have ruined in the past three weeks. I let my arms travel from where they were wrapped around his neck to the him of his shirt, I let my hands find their way under his skin-tight t-shirt and let my finger run over his rock hard abs, before traveling up to play with his hard, pierced nipples. As soon as I touched his sensitive nipples I felt him buck up and grind his clothed & restrained erection against my soft ass, while gripping my ass hard enough to bruise, at the same time I heard the satisfying snap of the over-stretched elastic of his jockstrap as it finally gave way under the stress, and finally felt is manhood spring free in his grey sweatpants.

We soon broke our passionate lip-lock and pulled our flushed faces away from each other, leaving only a thin line of saliva connecting our two tongues, panting for oxygen. After catching our breath, I saw him give me a sharp look, "You little shit, that's the 5th jockstrap you've broken this month!, your buying me a whole new set." he said sternly, adding a rather stinging swat to my clothed ass. I gave him a cheeky smirk and a playful glance before saying "It was in my way, you know I don't like anything between us when it's playtime." as I slowly lifted his tight shirt up. He replied only with an unsatisfied grunt and another swat to my ass cheek, before he reluctantly let go of my ass and lifted his arms up obligingly. As soon as I had pulled the offending garment off, he reclined the seat back all the way to a flat laying position and moved it all the way forward, forming an almost uninterrupted flat bed between the front and back seats of the car, before scooting back and laying his head on the back seat. We were now in a position with me straddling his hips while he was laying down. 

It was clear that he was allowing me to take the lead in our fun... for now. So I slowly ground my hips on his hard cock before laying down on top of him, my legs to either side of him with my ass in the air. His hands returned to groping my ass as I let my mouth trail kisses and light bites across his jaw line and eventually down his neck. After nipping and kissing his neck lightly for a little while I bit down softly and started leaving harder and deeper bite marks, before finely biting down and forming a large hickey at the base of his collar. His response was only a muffled groan and another swat to my ass. After finishing up my mark, I went down farther, over his slightly hairy, toned chest till my mouth was over his sensitive nipples, he felt my hot breath on them and let out another groan. I struck fast, quickly enveloping his left nipple in my mouth, while my right hand went to play with his other nipple, I barely had time to swirl my tongue around the hardened nub and it's metal bar piercing before I heard him let out a load moan, buck his hips upwards, and felt his hands roughly grab the material of my shorts and boxers. In a split second the fabric ripped in two right down the middle. I felt the skin of my ass bare to the cool air as my shorts and boxers were torn apart. 

"You asshole!, now how am I supposed to get to my sisters apartment on the 4th floor!" I chastised as I lifted off his nipple and sent him a glare. He responded with a smirk and a deep chuckle before saying "Payback's a bitch isn't it?, besides I don't plan on taking you back tonight, my parents are away for the next few days - and I fully plan to fuck you into my mattress all night long when we finish up here.". I pouted back at him as I felt his hands finish ripping my bottom clothing off of me and tossing it away. He then lifted his arms up and began pulling my shirt up, I begrudgingly lifted my arms up, knowing that if I didn't he'd simply rip that off too. I kicked my shoes off just to complete my nudity. I felt his eyes roam over my body, knowing he was drinking in the sight of me nude (not like he dosn't see it on an almost daily basis). I soon sat up and rubbed my now-nude ass over his still clothed dick. Sometime during our play his now-broken jockstrap had fallen away and left only his sweatpants to contain him. He had thoroughly soaked a large wet spot into them from the copious amount of precum he produced. An idea quickly formed in my mind, one that I just had to execute. 

I gingerly lifted myself off Raven's hips and unstraddled him, turning around and re-straddling him in reverse now. "Now now, we can't have you in these filthy pants now can we?" I said mischievously as I crawled towards the straining tent in his pants, while pushing my ass back towards his face. Catching on, I felt him grab my waist and pull my ass back towards him even more, until it was resting right in front of his face. I meanwhile had reached the massive tent in his pants, giving the wet spot with his head under it a chaste kiss before hooking my fingers under the rim of his sweats and pushing them down to his knees. Raven's massive trapped cock sprung forth like a cobra and bounced up, slapping me across the cheek, smearing my mates musky precum across my face. I love the smell and taste of both my mate's cum, and his musk, I can never get enough of it. I quickly cupped one hand on his massive, swollen, golf-ball sized cum-filled balls in one hand, gently massaging the swollen balls. I tried to wrap my other hand around the beer-can thick shaft of his cock, noting that my hand still couldn't wrap fully around it. I slowly pulled back his uncut foreskin to reveal his large head, leaking precum like a faucet. I couldn't hold myself back any longer, I immediately wrapped my lips around his thick cock head, and allowed my tongue to lick up all of his spilling precum, before finally begining to swirl my tongue around his head and licking the slit to lap up all of the oncoming precum. 

Raven's reaction was immediate, after weeks without sex he was horribly pent up, and feeling my hot lips around him was pure torture. He let out a very loud, and long groan, before I felt him start bucking his hips in an attempt to sink farther into my mouth. I only just managed to keep myself attached to his head without having him slide in any deeper, at least before I felt his hand bury itself in my curly brown locks and tightly grip them. I knew what was coming, and I only had seconds to prepare my throat for it - i'm only lucky that after almost 6 years sucking him off he's completely destroyed any gag reflex I ever had, and practically trained my throat to accommodate his large cock. In only three seconds Raven had shoved his entire foot long cock all the way down my throat. I quickly had to unhinge my jaw to accommodate the sudden increase in girth as my Jaw became sore, and felt his cock expand my throat all the way past my adam's apple. I had to force myself not to choke on the massive intruder, as I felt his engorged balls slap me in the face. Lucky for me after furiously pounding on his leg Raven managed to regain control of himself enough to pull my head off his cock so I could breath and let go of my hair. 

After sputtering and gasping for about a minute, I manged to regain my breath and stop myself from asphyxiating as I rehinged my jaw. "YOU FUCKING ASSHAT!, YOU COULD HAVE KILLED ME!" I shouted at him still sputtering. "I'm so sorry babe, I didn't mean too, your mouth just felt soooo good, and I couldn't stop myself from bucking." he said apologetically. I knew I couldn't really blame him, after so long deprived of sex, it was pure instinct to thrust into some place tight, wet, and warm. I quickly wiped the tears from my eyes, "I'm willing to let you face-fuck me Rai, but we're going to have to go slow. Alright?", "Alright" he said looking slightly ashamed of himself. Almost as an apology, I felt his stubble brush across my crack as he pulled my ass cheeks apart, to reveal my slightly loosed and well lubed pink hole (I had deep cleaned, lubed, and stretched myself vigorously in prep for tonight). I felt his tongue flick over my hole, before circling around it slowly, and then suddenly having my hole spread apart by Rai's long tongue as it dove in. I started moaning loudly and profusely at the rimjob and tongue fucking, I couldn't help myself, my hole and my neck are the two most sensitive and arousing spots on my body. In order to shut myself up before someone found us, I firmly wrapped my lips around my mate's cock and began sucking him, noting that he managed to keep his bucking to a minimum, and had his hands firmly spreading my cheeks apart to access my hole. 

To be continued... 

Edited by ObristInvcta
Grammar & Spelling
  • Like 17
  • Upvote 6

• 3 weeks later...

Pozzed by the Boyfriend - Chapter 3

I'm soooo sorry for leaving you all on a cliffhanger for so long. I know it's a bot short, but hopefully it will make up for my absence.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I groaned in pleasure as I felt my boyfriends thick tongue continue to invade my hole, Rai was holding nothing back either, he had my cheeks spread apart and his face buried on my ass cheeks while he tongue-fucked my pink hole. I knew by the end of the night my hole would be ripped open, gaping, and overflowing with my lovers unmedicated POZ seed, hopefully insuring our connection to each other for the rest of our lives. I couldn't help but push my ass back and moan at my mates actions. He quickly gave my bare ass a harsh slap to remind me of what I should be putting my mouth to work on. I got the memo, and began to work my warm, wet lips around his painfully hard monster cock. 

As I began sucking on the tip of his cock, gushes of his precum coated my tongue and and mouth. The familiar taste of his pre gave me the hunger for more, and so I began to suck his cock fully now, I carefully began to take more of Rai's manhood into my mouth, until it reached the back of my throat (which was less than a third of the way down), as it hit, I prepared my throat and began to swallow his cock, slowly descending as I unhinged my jaw to fit his thickness in my mouth and down my throat. By this point Raven had removed his tongue from my hole, and had begun fingering and stretching me while groaning in pleasure. Soon, he motioned for me to come off of him, after adjusting to his cock in my throat. "Yes my love?" I asked as I came off his cock. "It's time to change positions, I want to have full access to your throat if i'm going to fuck it." he said seductively. I smirked and happily obliged, as he shifted away from the seat, I shifted, turning around, and rolling over so that my head faced towards the steering wheel and my feet to the back while I lay on my back, my head hanging off the seat. It was a position I had found myself in many times while sucking Raven, I had become quite good at being throat fucked. Raven soon mounted the seat, his powerful legs straddled to either side of my head, his cock head pointed down towards my open, and waiting mouth & throat.

Raven soon grabbed my hair, carding his large hands through my curls, before pulling upward and bending down to give me a chaste kiss, immediately after I felt the tip on my lips, smearing pre-cum across my lips & cheeks. I opened my mouth once more and slowly, he guided his cock with one hand, and my head with the other. I wrapped my lips around it once again, and carefully Raven's cocked was pushed balls deep into my willing throat, all the way until his burning, swollen balls slapped my face. He soon pulled out as I breathed in through my nose, and pushed back in, setting a slow, but steady rhythm that slowly sped until my throat was being brutalized by his manhood, all the while hearing his deep groans of pleasure and dirty talk. "Fuck yes babe!, take that fucking dick down that slutty throat of yours!", "Take it you whore!, take my fucking cock like the cocksucking faggot you are!", "AH, yes, suck that big cock you bitch!". This continued for what felt like hours (in reality it was only 10 minutes) until I felt him tightly grip and pull my hair, as he slammed his full cock down my gullet and let out a a loud groan of "FUUUUUCK, take my cum down that dirty throat whore!", I felt his balls tighten on my face and his cock began to spasm as he came like a geyser. I tuned out everything else as I focused all my attention on swallowing the massive amount of cum being shot down my throat and not suffocating, I counted 18 shots before I lost count and black spots clouded my vision. I was barely conscious when the cock FINALLY pulled out of my throat and I could regain my breath, gasping and sputtering. 

I soon found myself lying on Rai's chest, as a struggled to regain control of my breathing, I could feel is still-hard, saliva covered cock rubbing against my ass. When I finally caught my breath, Raven began to make out with me, sharing the cum coating my mouth with him as he tasted his own seed. After we broke apart from our make out, I heard him say "Our you sure your up for round 2, and 3, and 4..." I laughed and smiled at him saying "Babe, I'm ready for you to fuck my brains out and make me yours after so long not fucking, do as you please!"

To be continued...

• Like 8
  • Upvote 2