At what age you began to lose counts of the different people you had sex with?

I lost track of the number I had hookup with within a few months of starting so for sucking I was 20, I was 21 before I really got into fucking so I was around 22 when I lost track of that.

17 minutes ago, hntnhole said:

I had not an iota of a clue who he was or when I'd fucked him or where.

That's been happening to me for 30 years. If I'm somewhere random hookups are readily available, I might be able to remember who I've fucked or been fucked by in the last couple of weeks. If they remember me from several years ago, not a chance. The weird thing is most of them remember my name, which I will give them if asked but it is not something I volunteer. The exception is if it was particularly bad or they had a long laundry list of inhibitions we had to abide by to have sex or in many cases have "sex" that did not involve penetration, I'm very good at remembering and avoiding them.

• Like 2

Good lord, I can’t count that high.  I started sucking and fucking with kids in the neighborhood when I was 12 and 13. I stuck my tongue up a teammates ass at 15 and was already in to piss play at 17. Went to a bathhouse the night I graduated high school. I guess I may have been over 100 by the time I started university. There have been many years where it was over 250. That’s simply an assumption in that I sometimes had sex with 10 or 15 in one night.  Yes, I have been a pig. A slut, a whore, and I have no regrets.

• Like 6
  • Piggy 3

I've been fucked  almost every night in a cruising area since I discovered it when a few months before my 18th birthday. A young bubble butt gets a lot of attention! I think I lost count before the year was over 😉 

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

When I had my 25th sex partner, back when i was a teen and in a time when being promiscuous and having a loose ass were derided by the white picket fence gays, a lot of my friends were scandalized I had already been with that many guys. I knew then I wanted to be as promiscuous as possible. I have been keeping score ever since.

• Like 4

I'd say by the time I was 20 (12 years ago) I started to lose count as this was the time I started going to gay saunas and you could easily lose track of how many guys you'd been with in a single trip lol!

I've been going to them for years now and I genuinely wouldn't be able to put a number on it now 🙈

• Like 2

I didn't know I was supposed to be carving notches on the bedpost for each casual fuck I have had over the years... suffice to say that it is probably just as well I didn't know as there would be no bedpost left!

To be honest I've never counted. I know it is lots and certainly enough to raise the eyebrows of all good, decent, god-fearing folk. But I've never really been interested in keeping any kind of score. Just so long as I can keep on scoring that's all that truly matters.

• Like 3

I was around 22? I was in a relationship with my gifter and love of my life. He started getting into some dark stuff. He would share me at first…then he would whore me out. After a while I was getting bred daily by random men. Eventually I discovered he was using me to get drugs. I had been used by hundreds of men by then. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Pozguyinchi said:

I was around 22? I was in a relationship with my gifter and love of my life. He started getting into some dark stuff. He would share me at first…then he would whore me out. After a while I was getting bred daily by random men. Eventually I discovered he was using me to get drugs. I had been used by hundreds of men by then. 

Him lying to you I can see being a problem, but being used by hundreds of guys in order for him to get high I can see turning me on

I never tried keeping count. From age 16 I was getting fucked by random men in theaters. Keeping count for me in that setting was almost impossible. 
What I have tried to do is come up with an estimate. On the conservative side I got fucked by 10 men every week from age 16 to 30. I can say that because I went to some theater or another 2-3 days a week and always got fucked. Especially as a teenager, guys gravitated to me. 
My count slowed as I got older which proves that the majority of us do prefer them young. I know I do. 
But I believe my count easily reaches the thousands. 

• Like 2

I didn’t get much in college but was luck yo graduate and move to Boston in the late 70s - it took me a little while to get up to speed—- but once I did I had lots of fun

so probably by 24 I had lost count of numbers - much less names

Got distracting when I would be around town and you would see someone on the T or in a store and you would wonder why they looked familiar…. And the a couple hours later you would remember that you had tricked a month before 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, partying.hard said:

Good lord, I can’t count that high.  I started sucking and fucking with kids in the neighborhood when I was 12 and 13. I stuck my tongue up a teammates ass at 15 and was already in to piss play at 17. Went to a bathhouse the night I graduated high school. I guess I may have been over 100 by the time I started university. There have been many years where it was over 250. That’s simply an assumption in that I sometimes had sex with 10 or 15 in one night.  Yes, I have been a pig. A slut, a whore, and I have no regrets.

Spoken like a true slut whore 😈😜 …… with you 💯 same here…. Fuck it I tried counting on nights out at sex clubs but always lost count after about 25 in any one night…. It was still less than half way through the night too 😜

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1