Fucked By The Construction Crew

Holy fuck shinelover, once again you have done it! This is suck a hot fucking story! I'm on vacation, and cruising for loads (I'm not going to cum until I get fucked) and this story is keeping me nice and horned 😉

5 hours ago, precumlvr said:

Holy fuck shinelover, once again you have done it! This is suck a hot fucking story! I'm on vacation, and cruising for loads (I'm not going to cum until I get fucked) and this story is keeping me nice and horned 😉

Thank-you, precumlvr! And thanks to everyone who is enjoying this. The next part will be up within the next couple of days. It's about to get a little darker . . .

• Like 2

Part Four

In the bedroom, Dan set a chair up next to the foot of the bed where he could sit back and relax and watch all of the action while

sipping a cold beer. The three men had come prepared -evidently one of them ran home on a break to collect a few necessities.

First up was a blindfold. They told me that it didn't matter if I could see them or not, and they had a few surprises in store. I

glanced quickly at Dan and, from the look on his face, he was a little uncomfortable.

I was instructed onto all 4’s in the middle of the bed. I felt the cool wetness of some lube being smeared around my hole, and

then shoved in with first one, then two, then three fingers. They prodded and twisted, and I felt they were definitely trying to

scratch me up for their virus to enter my body.

I was so horny I didn’t say a word or yelp from the little sharp pains every time they nicked me. Once the fingers were removed

I heard Dan speak for the first time.

“What the fuck is that for?” From his tone I could tell he was concerned.

“We’re gonna brush that ass inside to get it a little raw for our toxic loads." Surprise number one, I guess. "That alright with you,

whore?” he asked me. “You act like a slut all week, you get treated like a slut.”

That was a little ominous and I began to wonder just what I thought I was doing here. Getting fucked by an entire crew of

construction workers was extreme enough for me. But this? What was I thinking?

But I wasn’t thinking. My hormones had completely taken control. And in that moment I really needed to feel used again.

“Just please fuck me,” I begged. I was in heat! I’d gotten used to regular dicking all week and today had been agony, my only

fuck from Dan before he started work.

I heard Dan laugh. “I guess you better do what the slut says.”

I felt what was probably a not-so-small bottle brush being shoved into my hole. Given that I’d been pounded so much this

week, my hole was pretty open by now, so without it squeezing shut and offering resistance, the brush actually stimulated my hole.

It’s not like it would tear me so much as rough me up -which was fine by me. It felt good, nonetheless. And I started backing

my ass up to it, and then fucking myself with it. The three poz construction workers laughed at me.

“Jesus, I never seen a slut fucking himself with the brush before and like it. This pig likes it -look at his dick. Hard as rock and

dripping precum.”

“Yeah, this pig needs our seed in him bad. You don’t get to be that slutty without joining the club,” another of them said.

“What club?” Dan asked.

“The biohazard club. For poz guys -we get to fuck anyone we want, any time, anywhere. Never worry about condoms or

other bugs. It’s all inside us and we love spreading the seed.”

“Fuck,” was all I heard from Dan’s side of the room, and it was more of an aside comment. I don’t think he was turned on

anymore.

That was more than enough chit-chat for all of us, and the guy who had control of the bottle brush slid it out of my ass and

immediately thrust his entire length into me. Fuck it felt good! A nice dick to start the night, about 6 ½ or 7 inches, I’d say.

Decent thickness but not too thick.

The kind of dick you could ride hard and be happy to take any time of the day or night.

He grabbed hold of my hips and just set to fucking, balls deep in and then almost all the way out. Repeat. Again and again. He

didn’t vary his strokes or change position. He was a man on a mission and his mission was to deliver a deadly dose of cock

venom into my guts.

The other guys stood behind where they could watch, cheering him on, demanding he blast his nut into me so they could

have their turn.

He snorted through his nose, rammed me extra hard and fast a few times, and then shoved in hard and deep. Standing totally

still, making a combo growl/snort through his nose, his dick throbbed and throbbed inside my ass, pumping me with his poz cum.

That first load felt so good, I swear I felt every drop of it enter me. And he held still, draining his balls, for over a minute. I knew

I’d passed the turning point and there was no going back. In that moment I was too horny to care, anyway.

Finally he eased his sensitive cock out of my ass, immediately replaced by the second fucker of the night. His dick was about

the same length as the first but much thicker. It took a little pressure to get my ass to yawn open big enough to allow him to

start entering me.

I could almost feel the first fucker standing off to the side. Dan commented, “Dude, your dick is all . . . it’s all bloody.” He

sounded mortified. Seconds later I heard him murmur, “I’ve got to get out of here.” Seconds later I heard the bedroom door

click shut behind him.

Dan

I don’t know what I am doing here. I don’t know what I’m doing all this week. Before coming here I never would have thought of

any of this. Sex with other men? One time in that ass is all it took to mess me up. But these guys? They’re too much. This is

all too much.

The rest of the crew just got sucked or fucked and were out for a good time, to pump his ass full of loads. But these guys? It’s

like they’re on a mission. They’re not fucking for pleasure. They’re fucking with purpose. They’re deliberately making his ass

susceptible to their diseases. What the fuck? 

What am I doing here? 

When Dan saw that big bloody dick coming out of that destroyed ass, his dick was hard as rock. But his stomach dropped

down somewhere in the vicinity of his toes. He couldn’t handle it, so he quickly made his excuses and disappeared out the door.

Back to our regularly scheduled program . . .

I felt my stomach plummet for a moment. Dan thought I was too slutty now. He wouldn’t want anything to do with me. 

The low feelings didn’t stick around long, though, as the second cock began to penetrate further into me, stretching my

opening at an almost painfully slow pace.

This guy didn’t just slam into me all the way. He took his time, which he seemed to savour, anyway. He loved feeling my tunnel

opening up for every inch he shoved inside of me. “Mmm, that’s it, baby, open that bitch hole up for this fat dick. Tell me

you love it and you want every drop of what I got.”

“I fucking want it all in me!” I yelled, shoving myself backwards, raping my own ass with his thick dick. It hurt but in the best

possible way. 

“Fuckin’ cum hungry slut can’t wait to get this meat inside. Take it, bitch! Love that big fat dick.”

As he bottomed out in my ass and started fucking slowly, the first breeder crawled onto the bed in front of me and yanked the

blindfold off. 

“Fuck this,” he said, tossing the blindfold aside. “I don’t care that you’re seeing us. You already got me in you -and begged for it!”

They were all sexy guys, each in a different way. This one was probably the shortest of the entire crew -which doesn’t mean

too much. He’s still taller than most people, just not over six feet like the rest of them.

His face was a little rough looking, but none of these guys was in his 20’s anymore. They’ve all lived and partied hard.

Regardless, he’s good looking no matter what.

He shimmied closer to me to have me lick his cock clean while the other man worked at speeding up his thrusts now that my

ass had swallowed him up entirely.

The dick in my mouth tasted of blood and cum. Quite a lot of blood from the look of the dick. It was darker than pink, but not

too bad. Somehow knowing that I was bleeding around them really made me horny, and I sucked that dick better than I ever

sucked anyone before.

And he noticed. “Good dick sucker. He’s getting me hard again. I’m gonna have to nail that ass again after you guys have your

turn.”

I was in a total body high at this point. Between the cumtastic dick in my mouth, the amazing sloppy mess that my ass had

become, and the big dick now pounding me, I was on cloud 9.

The dick in my ass sped up, slowed down, sped up again. He liked to vary his strokes, which was quite enjoyable. The slower

he would enter me, the better it was to focus on every ridge and ripple of his cock. The sensations were incredible.

The guy in my mouth eventually pulled away and went back behind me with the others to watch my hole being pulverised.

It was only a few minutes later that my fucker yelled, “Here it fuckin’ comes, faggot! Take that toxic load, whore!”.

His slams were really frantic and hard. Some guys shove in and drain their balls, but this guy fucked harder and faster all

throughout his orgasm, his dick working the loads into my ass walls and my bloodstream.

The reality of it really sunk in, then. I am going to get infected with HIV tonight. I still felt so horny I didn’t bother to question it.

Sure, some part of my brain was probably trying to get my attention and ask if I’d thought this through. I didn’t have to. I knew

this is what I needed.

His cock eventually slithered out of my used hole and I felt the bed shift as he got off and the last guy took his place. 

The new guy had a cock very similar to the last, so he kept my hole feeling stuffed as he worked his entire length into me. In

the meantime, his predecessor came around for me to lick his cock clean. More cum and bloody streaks, but I did not hesitate.

It all still tasted yummy!

“Come on, guys, we need to trash this pig hole,” my fucker said. He was working up a good rhythm now, my slack hole slurping

over his cock with every plunge into my depths. This is what some asses were made for -and mine certainly was!

Seconds later I felt more pressure at my hole. My first fucker had slipped underneath me, and I thought maybe he was trying

to finger me along with the dick, but it turned out to be his cock.

He had said he wanted to fuck me again, and they were determined to trash my hole, so I guess double-dicking me was the

next logical step.

Not that my ass was in agreement. Involuntarily, I found my hole was clamping down hard to try and keep him out. One big

dick in my butt was enough.

Or so I thought. I guess my ass was slick enough with lube, cum, and blood, that somehow he managed to pop his head in.

I let out a gasp from shock and pain. I knew that if their bottle brush hadn’t done enough damage, the double penetration sure

did. I was torn -literally.

“Fuck, it hurts,” I breathed through clenched teeth. “That’s a lot of dick in me,” I added, going into some relaxation breathing.

They took turns plunging into me, sliding along each other's cocks in the process, a nice added stimulation for them, I guess. And

then they got into a groove with them both fucking me simultaneously, which really stretched me open and made me feel FULL.

Every plunge literally fucked the air from my lungs. It felt like I was being punched in the gut, and the impact travelled right up

to my throat.

There was so much going on back there, they didn’t last long together. Within ten minutes both men announced they were

shooting their loads in me, and I felt red hot liquid splashing my insides. It was hot and stung from all of the exposed tears in my hole.

I was going to be feeling this breeding session for days to come.

They all stood behind me, whistling, and apparently taking pictures of their handy work. The guy who hadn’t just been in me

came around and held his phone out for me to see. 

All around my hole and down the back of my legs, I was slick with pink cum and some bolder streaks of blood. My hole was

gaping wide open and you could actually see inside me. Fucking unreal!

While I was distracted looking at the phone, I felt one of the guys shove what must have been a very long, very thick snake-like

dildo up my hole. It stretched me and penetrated me deep. He pushed it in deep, then yanked hard almost all the way out. 

And then he pushed it deeper the next time. "Got to work those toxic loads in you, man. Get them in nice and deep so they don't

ever want to come out."

A few more minutes of this exquisite torture and he yanked it out hard. These guys weren't out to make me feel good, not really. 

They didn't care that they were damaging my asshole. They wanted me damaged, destroyed, broken in. Receptive to their 

virus.

The guy taking pictures tossed his phone down on the bed beside me and then asked, “Ready for round 2?” right before

painfully jabbing his big dick into my slack hole. 

Even with the heavy use it hurt. But I still backed up onto him.

While the first fucker had already gone for round two, he was more than happy to go for round three after the other two

delivered their deadly loads in me. I’d never felt so exhausted and used up. We were all drenched in sweat, and my bedroom

absolutely stank of sweat and cum.

“Let us know if that takes, faggot,” one of the other guys said, while they all got their clothes back on. “If it doesn’t, we’ll have a

repeat. And maybe bring along a few other friends who have higher viral loads than us.”

One of the other guys piped in just then. “Fuck that -we will be back. Your ass will never be the same. We’re gonna keep

pumping that trashed hole until you get sick. And then we’ll pump it some more. That’s when your immune system is good and

low. Great time to take more toxic loads.” He gave me a stinging slap on my ass and added, “Sleep well, slut.”

At that, they all quietly left. I heard the front door click closed behind them, but I was so exhausted I couldn’t get up just yet to

lock it.

And then I couldn’t help it, I collapsed on the bed and drifted off to sleep, laying there completely naked, my lower half drenched

in sweat and cum and blood. I must have been a sight.

Dan

As soon as I left the house I jumped in my truck and took off. But I was so confused I didn’t know where to go. 

Plus my dick was still hard as fucking rock in my pants. I had to adjust myself a couple of times and finally couldn’t take it

anymore and had to open my pants for some relief. I just hoped I didn’t get pulled over for some reason.

I found myself only driving a few blocks away before circling back. On the second turn around the neighbourhood I pulled into the

parking lot of a convenience store to collect my thoughts.

All I could think about was the slut back at the house. And even though I felt disgusted by what I’d left going on back there, my

cock just wouldn’t deflate. If anything it was harder than ever. And leaking crazy amounts of precum.

I was a mess. Without thinking I began swiping up the puddles of precum from my crotch and stomach, and then licked it from

my fingers. I’d never even considered that before, but it actually tasted good. 

And it made my dick throb more now that I was thinking about licking up my own juices.

And then the thought of juices brought my mind right back to where this all started. The slut. My stomach was still somewhere

down in my feet, but I knew where I needed to be.

I started the truck again and drove.

The conclusion of the evening of debauchery . . .

While I was asleep, a part of me was still conscious enough to be thinking about everything I’d done this week. How low I’d

sunk. If anyone who knows me knew that I’d let an entire construction crew breed me -repeatedly!- they would be mortified.

But somehow I just couldn’t bring myself to regret it. It’s like that was the missing part in my life. I’d always harboured feelings

of wanting to be used by multiple men, but never acted on it before. Not to this extent.

But it felt natural. This is what I was meant to be. A cumdump. Probably a diseased one now, but even that thought didn’t deter

me the way it might have a week ago.

As these thoughts registered, I found myself coming more awake. And that’s when I felt the bed shifted from the weight of

someone laying down behind me. Seconds later a hard cock slipped into my sloppy ass, and I felt a kiss on the side of my neck.

“Sorry I took off like that,” Dan said. “I had some thinking to do,” he added as he slowly pumped me while we both lay on our sides.

“And?” I asked, my heart and stomach both doing flip-flops.

“And I’m right where I need to be,” he replied before driving his hard cock into me balls-deep.

It’s where I wanted him to be, too.

The End (for now) . . . Or Just The Beginning . . .

• Like 30
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 2
  • Thanks 1