Quarantine Diary

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The next one got a little long, so I broke it up into two parts...

------------

Paying Our Dues, Part 1

I kept walking by the dining table that now had a paper sack containing my prescription as a centerpiece.  It was still stapled shut and the long receipt was folded and sitting alongside.   Some days I would chuckle and doubt I would ever open it up and other times I'd remember what made me go on meds last time.  "It wasn't time, yet" I told myself.   A few nights after I had been down to Dragonboy's place I was sitting on the couch watching a really bad horror flick on TV.  I'd smoked a few joints so it seemed a lot better than it really was.  Funnier, anyway.

In the movie, a cop jumped out of his squad car and started fighting the zombies.   The cop immediately reminded me of Carlos.   "Fuck!" I yelled out.  If I put Carlos off much longer I was going to be hearing him knocking at the door. I grabbed my phone and sent a message off to collegeboy - "remember cop @ park?"

It didn't take long and he replied "omg why".  

I sent back "remember deal?"   

"fuck" he answered.

"u will b" I replied, chuckling and hoping he was the only one getting fucked.  I rummaged around and found the card Carlos gave me when he caught us in the park.  I had never bothered to look at it before and the only thing on it was an email address and a phone number.  And maybe a cum stain or two.  I picked up my phone and was about to call him but I realized I needed to know when collegeboy was going to be available.  A few messages back and forth gave me some times he could meet up and satisfy Carlos.

I dialed the number, not knowing what he really wanted.   All I knew was that he hadn't forgotten and it was probably not a good idea to piss him off.  It went to voicemail and I left a message -  "Hey.  This is Craig.  You gave me your card and wanted to meet me and my buddy.  Give me a call back and we can set something up."   I left him my cell number and set the phone down.  It didn't take long and I got a call back.   He was light on the details but Thursday night at eight I was to be over at his place with collegeboy, ready for action.

Over the next couple days I had a few messages from collegeboy who seemed to be getting more nervous each time.   "I'll be there.  I won't let anything get too far out of hand" I told him.   I'd also told him to be prepared, since I knew Carlos could get pretty rough and he should show up all prepped to get fucked hard.   We met down in the lobby and caught an Uber to the address Carlos gave me.  It turned out to be a nice 3 flat on a quiet side street with a tall black wrought iron fence outlining a well manicured small front lawn.  I pressed the buzzer for apartment 'A', and the lock buzzed a few seconds later letting us in.

When we got to the front door, another lock buzzed and we walked into the vestibule and over to door 'A'.  The door slowly opened and Carlos stood there in a pair of worn jeans and black military boots.  It had been a while since I had seen him out of uniform and if anything he looked even better than last time.  His chest was chiseled with a light dusting of hair over each pec.  A tribal scorpion tattoo hid among the fur on his left pectoral and a thin trail of fur led down past a very defined six pack into his jeans.   His biceps bulged and the muscles tapered down to his wrist.  I knew of a few fisting bottoms that would love to feel that forearm inside them, but most guys would be lucky to take much past his wrist.

"Both of you, strip" he said as the door closed.  While I wasn't much for taking orders, this one was one I did obey.   Collegeboy neatly folded his clothes and placed them on top of his shoes by the door.  I did the same, but mine weren't so neat.  We followed Carlos over to a door and down the stairs into the basement.  The open area had been divided into three sections, a storage area at the back, an office set up for gaming in the middle and a large bedroom area in the front.   Carlos led us to the bedroom area and once there I realized it wasn't a bedroom at all.  It had a bed, yes, but also had a large cage, metal wire shelves lined one wall with numerous plastic containers on every shelf and several strong eyelets were screwed into the reinforced ceiling joists.

"What's your name?" Carlos asked with his best cop voice while looking at collegeboy.

"Tim, sir" collegeboy replied meekly.  Over the past few years I had made it a point to not learn the names of my hookups.  Their screen name or some other nickname I gave them was good enough to get by since I was trying to follow my "don't get too close" mantra.  Dragonboycn had become dragonboy, odyssey2002 became collegeboy, etc.  Here I was, getting another bit closer to collegeboy.  At least it wasn't my choice to find out his real name.

"On the bed, Tim.  On all fours.  You know the drill" Carlos said, a little softer this time.  Collegeboy climbed on the bed which was covered in a rubber sheet.  I imagined that not a lot of sleeping had been done on the bed, except from an exhausted bottom, and the rubber sheet made cleanup easy after getting coated in lube and various bodily fluids.  Tim looked really sexy once he was in position, crouched down with his ass high and hanging off the edge with his head nearly flat on the sheet.  I was distracted looking at Tim and didn't realize that Carlos had pulled a metal chair over near the bed.  When I realized it was there, it was a good six to eight feet away from collegeboy and on an angle so you could see his whole profile.

"Have a seat, pozzer" Carlos said to me.  I took a glance back at the chair and sat down on the wood seat and realized that it was very heavy and sturdy.  My gaze was still on Tim, wondering what Carlos had in mind.   "Put your hands behind you" Carlos said, this time in a calm, soothing voice.   Before I had realized what I had done, the click of the metal handcuffs told me I had just made a huge mistake.  "Damn, that was easier than I thought it would be.  Guess you can be a good subbie if you need to be.  I'll remember that" Carlos said with a sneer.

As I started to object, Carlos wrapped a velcro strap around my left ankle and the chair leg.  I tried to fight him off with my one free leg, but it was a losing battle and soon he had my right leg strapped on the other front chair leg.  "Fuck!" I muttered and Carlos looked back at me, quietly laughing.  He let out a loud whistle and I heard some feet scampering down the steps.   Looking over, a naked hispanic guy about collegeboy's age, with long hair in a ponytail came around the corner.   The guy came closer and I could see him better in the dim light.   He had a sturdy leather collar with a ring on the front around his neck and numerous tattoos all over his arms and chest, a few I recognized as gang markings.  His body was slender with little of the muscle definition Carlos had. The tail reached over halfway down his back and he had multiple piercings in each ear.

"Boots, Juan" Carlos barked out and the guy hurried over and was on his knee untying the boots Carlos was wearing.  Once untied, each boot was carefully removed and then the pair was set over near the foot of the stairs.   Carlos removed his jeans followed by some tight black trunks, handing both of them over to Juan.   Juan folded both and then placed them on a chair near the boots.  Carlos walked in front of me, stroking his semi-hard cock and stopped a few feet away.  

I remembered his cock - it was the thing that drew us together all those years ago.  We had the same length, the same girth, and both of us were uncut with the foreskin overhanging just slightly.  It was like we were fucking ourselves.  I ended up fucking him more than he did me, but that's the way I wanted it.  Once the novelty of feeling what my bottoms felt wore off, which was very quick, I realized I was strictly a top.

Carlos looked at Juan and pointed at a spot next to me on the floor.   "Kneel, boy" he commanded and Juan did exactly as he asked - kneeling on the floor with his hands held behind his back with imaginary cuffs.  

"Here's how this is gonna go.  I'm gonna fuck your boy.  Or is it boyfriend?  I never pegged you for being a relationship kind of fag, but you two looked so cute jogging together over to the bushes to fuck, so maybe you are" he said.   Carlos paused and then continued "Just like every guy in this city, I'm horned up and haven't been getting much other than nailing Juan here almost every day.  I've pumped hundreds of loads into him over the past two years, proving those meds really do work 'cuz he's still neg as of yesterday.   But, I need variety and as good as his straight ass is, I need someone new.  That's where your boy comes in.   If he'll take your charged up seed then he won't mind my medicated load."   He stopped again and looked back and forth between collegeboy and I.  He raised his eyebrows and looked disapprovingly at me and asked "I assume you're the one that knocked him up.  Or did you whore him out to a bunch of your toxic buds?"  

"I did him" I replied coldly.

"I'm sure you're proud of that too. Another notch on your bedpost.  Well, that's the second part of this.  Once I've done your boy, you get to use my boy.  Juan here is a rescue.   I own him now after saving him from the county jail where he was being raped all day long until one of the rival gang members tried to earn points for taking him out.  He took a few stabs the first time and another two the second time before I gave him an offer he couldn't refuse.  The judge seemed to agree with me that an ass that good couldn't go to waste.  So, instead of doing his time in jail, he does it here.   Everyone wins.  He doesn't get killed in jail, I get a slave to do anything I want and the city gets one more gang member off the street" Carlos explained.  I looked at Juan and the blank stare he had told me that the story was pretty much true.   The only part that was missing was my involvement.

Carlos could see my confusion and then said "I was looking for another way to bond him and me and when I found out you were pozzing Tim, I knew what it was.  Juan is going to have the same bug inside him that I do.  The one you so generously gave me without warning, letting me find out during my annual physical with the department doc.   And as a bonus, since you told me Tim now likes to breed, he will get to add his strain to Juan's currently HIV-free body."

My mind was buzzing trying to grasp the sick shit that Carlos was telling me.  My dick was getting hard at the thought too.  I wasn't sure if this was part one of a repeating scene where we fuck Carlos's sub until we know he is poz or if it was a one time gig.

Carlos walked over behind Tim, spread his ass apart and spit on the tight hole.  I knew it wasn't enough lube and I didn't know if collegeboy had pre-lubed before coming out tonight. The scream he yelled out when Carlos rammed his cock into Tim's ass told me he hadn't or at least not well enough.   The fuck wasn't really all that different than my first fuck with collegeboy, but in that case I was doing it to give my bug the best chance of infecting him.  Carlos just fucked hard because that's how he likes it.  There were no short strokes getting longer until he was fully planted inside Tim's chute.  The first plunge went half way and then every one after it were full strokes and sometimes more.

I had always been impressed with collegeboy's stamina and ability to take a rough fuck without much complaint.  But as I watched it now as an observer instead of as the top, I wanted Carlos to go easier on him.  Carlos couldn't poz him again, so what was the point other than he was a sadistic fucker that loves to see his bottom in pain.  After several minutes, he bent over Tim's back, pushing his shoulders the rest of the way to the bed as he relentlessly pounded his ass.

I looked over and Juan still had that blank, emotionless stare in his eyes.  I'm sure watching collegeboy get fucked gave him a new perspective on how he had been drilled the past two years by Carlos.  As we watched, Carlos slowed down and pulled himself free of Tim's hole before tossing Tim's body on his side and then hoisting his legs over his shoulders.  He slid in a lot easier this time and collegeboy let out a loud moan.   Carlos looked over while he was drilling Tim and said "Suck him, boy."  Juan immediately crawled over between my legs.  My shaft was hard as a rock and Juan had his face buried in my crotch sucking the head into his mouth in only a few seconds.   It was a decent blowjob, but I could tell it wasn't something he loved to do.

"You like taking poz dick, boy?" Carlos asked Tim.

"Hell, yes, sir.  Too bad yours isn't toxic" collegeboy replied.   It wasn't what Carlos wanted to hear and he slammed his dick in hard, making Tim stifle a scream.

"You're going to be lucky to get any dick or ass soon.  Once guys find out you're poz no one's gonna want to fuck you.  Just the other poz guys and the clueless ones" Carlos said while he started fucking faster.   After a few minutes, Carlos said "Shit, you're gonna  stealth em all, just like your breeder."   Tim didn't reply verbally, but I could see a smile on his face.

Juan was bouncing on my cock, coating it with a lot of spit.  I looked down his back and his butt looked so good.  It was one of those small bubble butts that almost look like they're not real.  Firm, smooth, with a nice gloss on it from the sweat.   It was going to look good wrapped around my cock and the thought immediately made my cock start to drip.  With my legs and hands bound, all I could do was watch, though.   

I looked up and saw Carlos slam in and grind his hips on collegeboy's ass. It was a move I did many times when I fucked Tim and was always rewarded with him trying to coax a load of cum out of my cock.  Carlos growled and I was pretty sure Tim was doing the same thing to his cock.  I even laughed quietly, but loud enough for Carlos to hear.

"What's so fuckin funny?" Carlos barked out.

I smiled and waited a moment before saying "He milked your cock really hard when you shoved into him just now, right?"

"Yeah, what's it to you?" Carlos asked.

"He may be young, but he knows how to get what he wants.  Feels damn good too, but you're gonna be dumping your load in him soon whether you plan on it or not" I replied.

"I do it when I want to" Carlos grunted out.  I knew that collegeboy had him exactly where he wanted him.  Those strong, young muscles were going to work his shaft and make sure that Carlos bred him a lot sooner than Carlos wanted.  "FUCK!" Carlos yelled out before slapping Tim's ass hard.  I'd been in the same position a few times and while Tim pretended to loosen up and "learn his lesson", he would wait a minute and then clamp his ass down and then flex his ring around the  cock in his ass until it was shooting every drop Tim's ass could suck out of it.

Sure enough, just as Juan pushed his face all the way into my crotch while wedging my cock in his throat, collegeboy attacked with his ass.  "FUCK!!  FUCK, FUCK!  NO!!!  God damn it boy, you're gonna pay for this!" Carlos screamed out while I watched his body twitch.  I laughed again, this time much louder.   Juan pulled off my cock and looked back to see what was so funny.  He shook his head and went back to tending to my cock.

After a minute, Carlos pulled out and started taking a few steps in my direction.  I realized I wasn't in a position to antagonize him.  "Up!" he called out and Juan very quickly obeyed.  A finger pointed to the bed and Juan was crawling on it next to Tim in a second.   Carlos crouched down and removed the velcro straps holding my legs and then went behind me and took off the cuffs.  He tapped me on the shoulder and I stood up....

• Like 15
  • Upvote 5
  • Piggy 3
  • Thanks 1

Paying Our Dues, Part 2

"It's time, boy" Carlos said to Juan, who looked back nervously.

"Knock him up, just like you did to us" Carlos said to me.  He was staring at me and his eyes had a cold, soulless look to them, just like his voice.  I walked over to Juan and saw that Tim was back on his hands and knees, staring at me too.  Running my hand over Juan's smooth bubble butt, I felt it tremble.  After a few strokes, I dragged my finger along the crack, pushing deeper each time until it found his puckered hole.  It winked around my finger as I pushed it in.   The only moisture was the sweat from Juan's ass, but that didn't deter me.   My dry finger slowly sank in until it was buried all the way.   I twisted it around, making sure to dig my fingernail into the soft tissue.  He winced as I did it but didn't utter a word.

I worked his hole like this for a minute or two and then added a second finger.  My eyes looked over Juan's body and while his ass was firm and unmarked, the welts and scars on his back told a different story.  Since Juan was used to taking Carlos' cock, the pair of fingers slid in easily.  My fingers twisted and dug in and when I thought he had enough I leaned in and said "On your back."  I left my fingers in and let him rotate around them.  His ass was a little too far forward, but a quick tug on his legs from my free arm brought it hanging over the edge and his legs up on my shoulders.  

Looking down at him, I could see the fear in his eyes.  He quietly said "I'm scared" and I chuckled to myself thinking "How much death and pain has he witnessed while helping out his gang and now he was scared?"  Leaning in, my cock nudged at his rear entrance and I whispered to him "You can always go back to jail instead of serving Carlos."   He shook his head 'no' vigorously and I slowly covered his mouth with my hand.  "Good choice.  My bug will kill you, not a knife or a rope" I said sarcastically.  My hips pushed harder until my cock had breached his sphincter and stopped.  Juan's entire body shook underneath me, knowing what I was about to do.

Just like Carlos did to Tim, I jabbed in hard, planting over half of my cock inside him on the first thrust.  My hand muffled most of the scream that burst from his mouth, but that was the only noise in the room.  The pause that followed was only a few seconds but then I gave another hard shove and planted my cock to the root.  He was squirming, trying to escape but I had him pinned to the bed and he couldn't move anywhere.   Slowly, my hips pulled back until just the last inch of my cock was inside.  My hand still was covering his mouth and once again it muffled the scream as I slammed in fully.

Juan's cock laid there completely limp, showing that this abuse did not excite him at all.  I felt his ring spasm around my cock, trying desperately to expel the intruder.  My cock wasn't going to stop and while I may pull back, I was also going to plow all the way back in as well.  Another hard thrust and then I needed to properly fuck him.  It was perverse, but I was enjoying doing what Carlos couldn't.  For whatever reason, he was unwilling to stop his meds and get viral enough to charge up his boy.  I, however, didn't have any such inhibitions.  A few minutes later and the thrusts had a steady motion and my body was bouncing off of Juan's ass.   He was stretched out enough by then that the screams had subsided but I kept drilling.

I'd watched the expression on Juan's face morph from fear to pain and now pleasure mixed with pain.  In fact, I'd been so preoccupied with Juan, I didn't notice Carlos walking around.  I had glanced a few times and saw Tim staying in position watching me fuck Juan.  Suddenly, I heard a loud "WHACK!" next to me, followed by Tim's scream.  Another "Whack!" and a muffled scream from Tim's face that was now buried in the bed.

"That's what I do to a boy who doesn't know his place" Carlos barked out.  He held the flogger up high, ready to deliver a few more slaps if he deemed it appropriate punishment.  There was no way I was going to interfere with Carlos' retribution.  I hadn't even realized I had stopped fucking Juan and the silence in the room was uncomfortable.  I started plowing Juan with occasional glances over to see what Carlos was doing. There was another loud "WHACK" followed by a grunt from collegeboy which told me he was getting fucked again.   "Leather hitting an unblemished ass really gets my dick hard" Carlos said while slamming into Tim's ass.

Carlos had his hand on the side of Tim's face, pushing it into the bed as he fucked.  I spread Juan's legs wider while my engorged cock plowed even further past his inner ring.  I watched his eyes roll up into his head as he groaned loudly.   Juan was probably as fertile as he was going to get and my balls knew it. His chute was coated with a liberal amount of precum which made each thrust much easier than thirty minutes earlier.  I pulled slowly out and held him there a minute, looking back and forth from his gaping hole to his panicked face.   "Oh fuck NO!" he yelled out as I slammed back in as hard as I could.  With my cock planted as deep as I could get it, it started to shoot jets of my toxic seed deep into the inner chamber.

I growled out and my body shook as I bred Carlos' boy.  "Yeah!  That's it pozzer, knock his ass up!" Carlos yelled at me.  At that point I knew what I was to him - a tool for his desires.  Just a hired gun to infect his sub.  It turned me on, though.  Pumping my infected cum into a neg hole was something I loved to do.  "FUCK!" Carlos yelled out as he emptied his second load into collegeboy.  Apparently, watching me breed Juan got him off and he filled Tim with his bugless load.   I rocked my hips, working my cum into the walls of Juan's battered chute.   Tears were streaming out of his eyes, but I had a wicked grin on my face.

I pumped two more loads into Juan that night before Carlos sealed the cum in with a large butt plug.   Collegeboy got one more load and a half dozen lashes from Carlos while I had fucked Juan.  Judging by the hardness of Tim's cock when he was being disciplined, he had found a new kink that he really liked.   I was exhausted and my balls were completely drained.  Tim was laying on the bed and seemed to be in the same state, except all of his viral cum was still in his balls.  Juan was now kneeling on the floor next to the bed, looking terrified but staying quiet.  I looked over and Carlos had just wiped down the flogger and was putting it in it's storage container.

He turned and started walking back towards us.  "Same time next week" Carlos said.  It wasn't a question, it was an order and just like this meeting, one that we shouldn't miss if we knew what was good for us.  Collegeboy and I followed Carlos up the stairs, leaving Juan behind.  We dressed next to the front door and just as I was about to open it, Carlos said "Your boyfriend might be allowed to fuck next week if he behaves.  I wouldn't want to break that soft skin of his with a whip."  Tim's eyes got big and he said quietly "I understand, sir."

• Like 12
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 3
  • Thanks 1

A New Weapon

It was a guilty pleasure that I had found again.   The guilt was bigger since I was now older and truly knew the effects of the bug, but the pleasure was greater too. I had the pleasure of watching one of my latest converts becoming a breeding machine and eager to build his own list of victims. 
The more I thought about it the harder I got.  Collegeboy wasn't the only one and I wondered if Dragonboy's cousin was up for passing his bug along too. Each time I logged on to one of my cruising sites or apps I looked for someone that might be that perfect first one for the cousin.

I wasn't sure that he would be interested or even if Dragonboy would let him do it.   It seemed that they had an almost brotherly relationship.  Dragonboy watched out for him most of the time and the cousin would want to go out and do his own thing, trying to not let Dragonboy run his life.  So, I looked.   I even set up a few searches "neg for poz", "neg for anything", "no loads refused", etc. just like I had after I caught the bug.  I chatted with a couple guys, just to see how serious they were or if they left off that critical bit of information like being on prep.

Some of the guys were almost perfect but had one or two things that ruled them out.  A couple of those I saved for myself.  The blond, 20 year old ex-gymnast that thought he was invincible ("I've taken poz loads before and I'm still neg" he liked to remind me) was a lot of fun.  Three fucks and seven loads later, he couldn't meet up since he wasn't feeling good.  I'm going to miss feeling that greedy, muscled, bubble butt bounce off my hips as I drilled into him, telling how I was going to do what no one else had.   

Or the 24 year old gamer that talked a good line, but when it came time to fuck he was almost too tight and nothing like the well-used cumslut he claimed to be. I did finally get it in, but I left him whimpering with two big loads soaking into his trashed hole.  He complained a week later that his ass still hurt.  And then begged me a week after that to fuck him again.  A week after that his profile was gone.

I finally found a guy that was interested in meeting up and came close to fitting the cousin's preferences.  He wasn't Chinese, but he was Asian and about the same size.  Now I needed to see if I could get the cousin to breed his first guy, if he hadn't already.  It took a few tries but I got in touch with Dragonboy.  First I asked about his cousin and how he was doing.

"He was in bad shape for 4 or 5 days.  He thought it was Covid, but he only had two of the symptoms.  I took him to the clinic you suggested and he found out what it really was" was his response.

I replied "Does he understand? Is he OK? Are his numbers ok?"

"Yes he does.  I think he's ok.  I don't know about numbers.  The only one I saw on the sheet the doctor gave him was 800,000. He acts worried around me but I think its not true" he typed back quickly.

I smiled and then sent back "Oh wow. Why?"

"Is that a good number?  I saw some of the websites he is visiting. He stares at his test results and gets a big grin on his face.  In private, he seems to be happier than I have ever seen him since he came to stay with me. But he is somber and looks worried as soon as he sees me around.  I caught him jerking off and he stared at the cum in his hand a minute and then smiled before he licked it up" Dragonboy replied.

We chatted a bit more and I told him he needed to try and get his cousin to be honest with him.  Almost as an afterthought I added  "Maybe he needs to get back into the pool and get some sexual relief."

"I don't know. The doctor said he's not to have any sex.  There is a problem getting him medication" Dragonboy replied after a few minutes.

It took several attempts at figuring out what to say next, but finally I typed "I think it is up to him.  I'm sure we can find someone who doesn't care about his status or might want what he can give" as my reply. The conversation went dead at that point and I decided not to push it.   A half hour later, I saw a tab flashing on my browser and when I clicked on it, I had a response from Dragonboy.

"I don't think this is a good idea but he wants to.  Do you know anyone or where we can find someone? Maybe someone that is already poz?" was his answer.  It took a few days to set something up but my target was all excited and to be honest, so was I.  I was also nervous, since I had never set anything like this up before.  While I wanted to test drive the guy first, I knew I'd end up breeding him and that wouldn't be fair to Dragonboy's cousin.  I'd be there as backup just in case the cousin didn't put out.

I met the bottom (allcum4me) outside on the corner and took him the back way into my building.   It was a little hard to tell if he was the guy from the profile with the mask that covered most of his face.  The rest of the description matched, though, and I did see the long goatee poking out from the bottom of the mask and he had the long braided ponytail from the pictures.

"Asian slut looking to find his limits" the profile said.  He wasn't as clean cut as Dragonboy's cousin, but if the cousin wouldn't fuck him, then I would. His slender body was covered in a loose t-shirt and long athletic shorts.  The skin that showed on his arms and legs was slightly darker than Dragonboy or his cousin and was made even darker by copious amounts of black ink.   His ears were mostly metal from the piercings around the edge down to the gauged lobes that were stretched over an inch.  The large septum ring I saw later completed the "I love piercings" look.    

I didn't tell him outright that my "friend" was newly poz and had a high viral load, but I had hinted at it and said that he was eager to top for the first time in a while.   I'd also never asked him directly if he wanted a toxic load, but all of his messages hinted he did with several  innuendos.  Maybe he was too excited to get fucked by his first Asian cock in a few years to care about status.  He confided in an early message that he had taken dozens of undetectable loads and found that it no longer had the thrill it once did and he wanted to get that adrenaline back.  His profile did say "all loads taken" after all.  

Not much was said as we rode the elevator up to the roof and it stayed quiet until we got inside the locker room.  "Let's see what ya got" I said with the same cocky tone that I usually had with these kinds of hookups.   He pulled off his tee and laid in on the bench before pushing his hi-tops off and finally sliding his shorts down. I looked at him and raised my eyebrows saying "You can't suck with that mask on." Allcum4me took it off and laid it on top of his clothes.  He was freeballing and his small cock was starting to get stiff.  There was a thick patch of black pubes over his cock but it looked like his balls were shaved.  Ink covered his chest and arms as well as both of his legs below the knees.  Other than the three inch long goatee, the tufts of hair poking out from his armpits and the pubes, his body was smooth.

I liked what I saw and hoped his attitude matched his appearance.   It was my turn and I slid off my sandals and pushed my sweatpants off.  I left the jockstrap on, slipped the mask over my head and then removed my tank top. When I looked up, I caught him licking his lips, so he seemed to like what I had to offer.  Hopefully,  he would like what Dragonboy's cousin had too.   Since the cousin hadn't shown up yet, I decided it would be good to try out our victim's mouth.  "Come here, you can suck me until he show's up" I said as I walked to the sauna.  It would give us a little privacy in case someone unplanned showed up.

Leaving the door open, I sat down on the top bench, pulled my cock out of the pouch and gave it a quick stroke.  It was already getting hard and allcum4me knew what to do.   He kneeled on the bottom bench and licked up and down the side of my shaft.  He was pretty good and the more he worked his lips and tongue around my dick the better he got.  I was surprised at how wide he could open his jaw and he never even grazed his teeth on my cock.  He had been sucking for a little more than five minutes when I heard the locker room door open.  My hands forced his face down into my pubes and I could feel him struggle to get off my dick, but I held him tight.

One maskless head peeked around the corner and it was Dragonboy.  Next his cousin looked in and grinned at us.  I could tell he was looking the bottom over and the grin didn't diminish.  They disappeared for a minute and both came into the sauna naked.  I had let the bottom up and he gasped for air quickly but went back to sucking my cock without any additional encouragement from me.  The light was a little dim but I could see the outline of a fresh snake tattoo wrapping around the cousin's leg with the head and fangs on his hip.  As he came closer, I could see a biohazard symbol that the snake curled around on his upper thigh.   The tattoo was obviously very recent and I was eager to see it when it was done. 

The cousin had a wicked grin on his face and it seemed that he was excited to share his new-found power.   He definitely had a different attitude than any of the other times I had met him.   He was not submissive at all and was becoming more aggressive by the second.   He moved closer and gave a hard slap to the bottom's ass.  The moment I saw his hand raised, I cupped my hand behind the bottoms head to hold him still.  The cousin's hands spread the bottom's butt cheeks apart and he spit a few gobs on the hole.   One hand moved in and he fingered the spit into the hole first with one finger and then two a few seconds later.

Dragonboy stood off to the side and his face was one of bewilderment.   I'm sure he had never pictured his cousin acting like this.   I was surprised too, but it was quickly removing any doubt in my mind that he wouldn't perform.   There was a sheen on his cock from some lube and he gave another stroke before moving in.   I wasn't planning on spit roasting the bottom but that seemed to be what the cousin was intent on doing.  Once his fingers were out of the way, he grabbed the bottom's hips and started to toy with the bottom's hole.  I could hear and feel the whimpers from the bottom around my cock until without warning the cousin speared his cock in.   This time a loud grunt was muffled by my cock.

I had heard from several guys that after they converted they went from bottom to top or versatile.   While this wasn't totally the case with the cousin, he was definitely in top mode now.  He was a very different person from each of the times I had fucked him.  Then, he knew that he was to give himself to the top.   Now, he was the one using the bottom for his pleasure.  There had been no hesitation, he came in and began to use this anonymous guy's ass right away.   And use it he did.   He wasn't one of those one dimensional tops that just penetrates, fucks for a few minutes and then breeds.  The cousin started with a little fingering, penetrated, fucked with a varied pace and intensity, rimmed the bottom, slapped his ass, and that was just in the first fifteen minutes.   He got more aggressive, grabbing the bottom's shoulders to get better leverage.

When he pulled the bottom off of my cock with a fistful of hair, I used this as my cue to let him take over.  I had my eye on Dragonboy who was staring at his cousin fuck the bottom.  He was a little startled when I pushed him toward the bench and felt his hole with a pair of spit covered fingers.  Dragonboy took his place next to the other bottom and soon was feeling my bare cock stretch him open.  When I normally fuck in this situation, I just concentrate on my bottom, not looking at the other guys fucking around me.   My curiosity was too strong, though, and I kept catching glances over at the other pair.  The cousin had stamina and kept fucking his bottom, getting more and more verbal every minute.  I had no idea what he was saying and I don't think his bottom did either.  Dragonboy did and I could see him jerk his head back and look at his cousin, apparently surprised at what he said.

The cousin's bottom seemed to be enjoying it too.  He was pushing back onto the cock that was plowing his hole and I caught a few times when he looked back and he had a grin on his face.   I kept getting close and would have to back off, occasionally giving Dragonboy a hard slap to stop him from working his hole too vigorously.  I wanted the cousin's first poz-on-neg breeding to be the main event.   After another ten minutes, the tone from the cousin's voice changed.  He seemed to be trying to hold back his impending orgasm.  My pace slowed down and I was thrusting into Dragonboy hard.  Both of us were staring at his cousin, though. 

The cousin lunged forward and wrapped his right arm around his bottom's neck.  His hips gave another few rolls and with him planted as deep as he could he let out a howl.  I could see his butt clench and release with each shot of virus laden cum he put into allcum4me.  His bottom suddenly got verbal too, begging for as much cum as he could get.  The cousin slammed in two more times,  trying to get his cum deeper.  The look on the cousin's face was pure bliss and the bottom appeared to be happy too.   

Dragonboy shoved his ass back on to my cock to jolt me out of my trance and I immediately started to pound him.   My hands reached up and grabbed his neck as I pulled myself forward.  Each loud thud as my body slammed into him generated a loud grunt which was slowly replaced by him yelling "FUCK!" each time.  My balls were pulled up tight and struggling to contain the load inside them.  One more hard thrust and jets of my charged cum shot out of my cock.   On the second spurt, I could feel his hole clench and release around my cock and I knew he was shooting his load all over the sauna bench.  He milked every drop of cum that my body was willing to give up for this round and all I heard from Dragonboy after the first few shots were moans.

As my breathing slowed, I looked over and the bottom had turned around and was licking the cousin's cock and balls clean.  The cousin had his arm hanging so his hand covered the biohazard portion of the tattoo, making me chuckle to myself.   Dragonboy had no intention of cleaning my cock like he did the last time we fucked, even after I sat down on the bench next to him.   We got a few minutes rest and the silence was broken by Dragonboy's cousin saying something and motioning with his hands.  "He said lay on your back on the top bench" Dragonboy told the other bottom.  Once he was there, the cousin tugged on his legs to get him on an angle and then pushed his legs back.   His cock was stiff once again and he guided it right back into allcum4me's puffy hole.   Moments later he was drilling his cumdump again, churning up the earlier load.

Dragonboy looked over at me and I gave a quick laugh before getting up and putting him in a similar position.   Like the other bottom, my cock slid right back into Dragonboy's hole with only a slight grunt from him.  Once again, I got a late start fucking my bottom compared to the cousin.  With a better vantage point, I could see his expressions as he fucked.    Only when he changed positions or gave the occasional hard thrust did his expression change.  It was either joy, concentration, or an evil grin.   I knew at that point that he enjoyed being a top and had some good experience at it.  The evil grin told me he was enjoying this even more, knowing he was breeding a neg guy and maybe even pozzing him.    

It took a little more than ten minutes for both of us get close to dumping our second loads.    The cousin started yelling out again while he fucked harder and I looked down at Dragonboy who had a shocked look on his face.  My thrusts got ragged and I felt the cum start to rise.   The cousin slammed in and yelled out "You fuck now!"  and said it again after he slammed in a second time.   My first rope of cum started shooting out as I was plowing into Dragonboy's hole.   With another hard thrust, the cousin's body spasmed and he yelled out "All mine!"  The next few ropes that came out of my engorged cock were shot deep inside as I stayed planted all the way in.   The cousin's bottom had his eyes closed as his own cock erupted, covering his chest and face with his white neg cream.   

We all stood there, coming down from our post-orgasmic highs.  "Let's grab a shower" I said after a couple minutes, backing away from Dragonboy.    The cousin followed me closely as I walked across the locker room to the shower area.  The bottoms were several steps behind us and both walking slower.  We all showered for a few minutes, soaping up from the dispensers on the wall.  As I started to rinse the soap off I heard "Oh fuck...  Biohazard? He's poz?" come from allcum4me.   I chuckled and said "Yeah, its a fresh tat" trying to leave it ambiguous.  I watched him reach back and feel his swollen hole and the cum dripping out of it.  The look on his face told me he had a million different emotions running through his brain.   He quickly ran out of the shower and by the time I had finished rinsing off he and his clothes were gone.  

When we were dressed, we walked out of the locker room toward the elevator.  None of us spoke until the elevator door opened and we saw a wet towel laying there.  We got in, Dragonboy pushed the 4 button and said "Let's talk."   We walked into his condo and once the door was closed the cousin came up to me and hugged me tight.  He looked up at me and said "Thank you.  You poz me good."

The words surprised me, but I looked down and smiled, giving his ass a firm squeeze, saying "You're welcome.  Be sure to keep sharing it."   It was a weird conversation with Dragonboy doing all of the translation.  I told the cousin to expect more experiences like that one - a great fuck until they realize they just took a toxic load or three.  The tattoo would both attract and deter people.   "He may not convert after only one fuck" I said and both of them nodded with Dragonboy replying "I'm still neg, but I don't know how."  

I left and went up to my condo and fell down on the couch.   Grabbing a blunt from the table, I lit it and had it gone while I fired up my laptop.   Allcum4me's profile was gone which didn't surprise me.  Just another chaser who freaked when he got what he was asking for.   I hoped there wouldn't be any fallout from the fuck and figured we'd never hear from him again.  

• Like 16
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

• 3 weeks later...

Meeting the Boyfriend

The reminder on my phone had been hassling me for a few days but I wanted to get Dragonboy"s cousin taken care of first.  I glanced over at the still sealed bag on the table with my meds safely inside and thought "Today over lunch we can check up on him."    The laptop chirped and I knew I had more email waiting.   The ominous one titled "You have 11 new messages waiting for you" from one of my hookup sites gave me mixed emotions.  I left it to be the last one I dealt with.  Logging on to the site, I read through them.  A couple were the usual "Your hot" or "Hi wanna fuck?" messages.  One I recognized and was hesitant to open it up, but I did.   

"Hi.  Sorry for running off.  I was scared. Was surprised since you never said he was poz. I hope we can try it again soon. I am ready now" was the message from allcum4me2.  I laughed to myself and figured a day later he was jacking off thinking about how he took his first unmedicated loads.  Now he was regretting freaking out and was now hooked.  

Hitting the reply button I typed out "Not me you need to apologize to.  I'll pass ur info to him and he can decide to meet again or not."   I replied to one other message that seemed like a good chance for a hookup and then closed my laptop and got back to work.  The morning dragged and I was on my third cup of coffee when it finally got to lunch time.  Thankfully the rain from earlier had stopped and I headed off to the pharmacy in a pair of jeans and a tight tee.  It was a pleasant walk and thankfully some of the boarded up places were getting fixed up.  I wasn't really sure what I wanted when I got to the drug store, but the first thing I needed to know was how Sanjiv fared with a few loads of my special seed.

I walked through the aisles toward the back of the store and saw a few people waiting in line.   I took my spot at the end, six feet behind the person in front of me and looked behind the counter.  There were two people working, both with their backs to me.  The first turned and it wasn't him but when the other turned around I spotted my target.   I couldn't get a good look at him but he seemed tired.  I finally got up to the front of the line and he saw me.  He leaned over and told the other pharmacist something and the other guy nodded.   The other worker disappeared when he finished with his customer and that left me with Sanjiv as my only option.

"May I help you sir?" He asked as I approached the counter.  

I leaned in closer than I was supposed to and told him "I'm just checking up on you to see what happened."

"Jacob, I'm going to take a break.  Can you handle the counter?" Sanjiv called out behind him.  "Yeah" was the response and a few seconds later we were over in the corner of the store.  "You don't mess around, do you?  That was one bad fuckin' flu" Sanjiv said.

I smiled back at him and replied "It's what you asked for, right?"

"Well... yeah.  I just didn't expect it to be that bad.  It freaked my boyfriend out too.  He thought I had Covid" Sanjiv said.

"Does he know what it really was?" I asked.

"No, now he thinks it was just a bad flu I got from being run down.  I've been working a lot of hours the past few months" Sanjiv explained.  

"Good, it's really hot when they don't know.  You been fucking him a lot since you recovered?" I asked, the evil grin on my face obscured by the mask.   

"Monday was my first day back at work, but I've been doing him every night this week.  He even commented last night about how much more energetic the sex has been since I was sick.  I told him I was making up for the days I missed fucking him" Sanjiv said with a gleem in his eye.

Grinning, I asked "What night do you want me over next week?"  At that point, I think he realized that I hadn't been kidding when I told him I wanted to do his boyfriend.   I had no idea what his boyfriend even looked like, nor did I care.

"Ummm... I... I don't know.  I work until 8 PM every day next week" Sanjiv replied.  He was nervous and I enjoyed seeing him squirm.

"That's fine, I like late night hookups.  Tuesday good?" I asked as I leaned in close.  

A drip of sweat ran down his forehead and nose into his mask.  "Uh...  okay" he replied softly.

"10 PM good for you?  Give me your address and I'll be there" I said before a little pause. "Oh, I'm going to need to know what excuse you're giving him, unless you bring random men home to fuck him all the time."

More drips of sweat ran down his forehead before he looked me in the eye and said "Meet me out front of the pharmacy at 9 PM.  I'll think of something by then.  I need to get back to work."

I chuckled and let him walk back behind the counter.   I thought about stopping by on Sunday or Monday to make sure our meeting was still on, but I took the time to meet up again with a furry Italian guy I'd fucked a few weeks earlier.   He wasn't as tight this time and it was a much longer fuck.  I gave him two big loads and still wrecked his hole judging by the pink hue of cum dripping down his hairy legs.  He even commented on the taste of my cock when he sucked me clean.

Tuesday evening arrived and I was happy I'd taken a day off from fucking and built up a good quantity of enhanced cum.  I was a few minutes early so I leaned against the building and pulled out my phone to see who was nearby on one of my apps.   No one was within a block but after that, it seemed like every gay slut was online.  I got a few that checked to see if I was looking.   I made mental notes of the ones that would be good hookups later in the week.   A couple minutes past the hour, Sanjiv walked out the door and one of his co-workers locked up behind him.

"You all ready to do the deed?" I asked from the shadows.  He jumped a little, surprised by my voice.   I pointed up and said "You guys need to fix some of these lights.  It's not safe out here."

"You scared the shit out of me.  Yeah, I know about the lights but they've been trying to get them fixed since the riots died down without much luck" Sanjiv replied.   We walked down the street before turning down one of the main streets in the area.  About six blocks later, we turned again and walked a few buildings down and stopped.   "Here's the deal.  My boyfriend has been wanting to open our relationship up for a while. I don't think he has the willpower to refuse a bare fuck and if anyone is gonna knock him up I want it to be me.  I told him that I'll give it a chance, but I get to pick the first few guys" Sanjiv said to me quietly, face to face.

I nodded and asked "So I'm the first that you know of since you got serious?"  He stared back at me and his eyes told me it was a sore subject.

"He's strayed a few times but I can always tell.  With Covid, he's been really good so I told him Sunday I found someone I could trust for a quick fuck.   He's been excited ever since.  He has no idea who you are or what you look like.  One fuck.  That's all you get.  No swapping numbers, no repeats.  You understand?" he said bluntly.

I laughed to myself never having imagined Sanjiv to be a possessive top.  "Yeah, I understand.  You know, he may dump you when he finds out what you did to him" I replied.

I could see his smirk through his mask.  "You're the ideal scapegoat.  This is going to work out perfect" he said with a chuckle.  We walked through the door, up to the third floor and down the hall to his apartment.   He opened the door and we both walked in.  Once inside, Sanjiv pulled his mask off and I followed suit.  It was a nice apartment, clearly 'decorated' and not just stuff added as needed.  The chairs and sofa matched, as did the tables, and all of the accessories were color and style coordinated.  I looked around and there was no sign of the boyfriend.  I peered into the kitchen and it was empty and clean.  Sanjiv started walking toward a short hallway and I followed.

"There you are.  You look like you're ready" Sanjiv said.  Once inside the bedroom I saw him - naked and kneeling in the center of the bed.  He was short and thin, blond by the look of his eyebrows, but his hair was dyed a few different shades and hung down from the top over the shaved sides of his head.  His blue eyes stared back, carefully examining every part of me.  I was doing the same and while he looked like he might have an attitude, he also looked like he might be easy to control.

Moving closer, I unbuckled my belt and unzipped my jeans.  "I hope he sucks as good as you said" I said. We hadn't talked at all about what his boyfriend liked or did, I just thought my comment would be appropriate to the storyline.  Sanjiv's boyfriend looked up at me and grinned as he crawled over to the edge of the bed.   He gave a tug and pulled my jeans and trunks down together.

"Fuck yeah" he said, seeing my partially hard cock for the first time.  The dark shaft looked good against the pale hand he he held it in.  He gave the shaft a few strokes before he pulled the foreskin back and licked over the exposed head and moaned.  Once he got his lips wrapped around my cock, he started to really suck on it.   I looked over to see how Sanjiv was dealing with his boyfriend blowing me.  He was rubbing his crotch and seemed to be enjoying it.   I wondered if that attitude would change when my bare cock was pounding his boy's ass.

This went on for a few minutes and I pulled my t-shirt over my head and dropped it to the floor.   Next, I slipped my sandals off and then pushed my jeans down the rest of the way.   Sanjiv's boyfriend kept my cock fully enveloped in his mouth as I finished stripping, just like a good cocksucker should.   A few nods of my head and Sanjiv got the hint and started to take his clothes off too.  "You want to fuck him first?" I asked.

"No, I'll do him when you're done" Sanjiv replied, coldly.

Chuckling, I grabbed his boyfriend's head and slowly started to fuck his mouth.  When I pushed deeper and entered his throat, he barely gagged and let me slide down until my balls were on his chin.   Pulling back, I saw my cock covered in spit and slime and gave a few quick thrusts before burying my cock in his throat again and staying there.   He lasted almost thirty seconds before he started to struggle and I waited a few more seconds before pulling out far enough for him to breathe.  Giving him a few light pats on his face, I said "mmm, good cocksucker.   Now show me that ass."

The boyfriend slowly pulled off my cock, leaving a long string of drool hanging from the tip.   He turned around and was now facing Sanjiv who was leaning against the wall stroking his cock.  Sanjiv seemed to be enjoying the scene so far and I wondered again if that would continue when he saw me fuck his boyfriend.   I had seen it before when I was a third for a couple - foreplay was ok, but attitudes changed when my cock entered one of the partner's holes.  I bent down and looked the boyfriend's ass over, spreading his ass cheeks and spitting on the pink hole.   I rubbed my thumb in circles around the ring and then pushed it in.   My thumbnail scraped as it went in and I was pretty rough as I plunged my thumb in and out, twisting it around and stretching the hole open.   After a couple minutes I swapped my thumb for a pair of fingers and stretched and scraped him further.

I leaned in and withdrew my fingers right before shoving my tongue in.  I licked around the hole before jabbing my tongue inside the ring.  The boyfriend clenched his ass around my tongue and I gave his butt a swift slap.  When he relaxed, my tongue darted in and out for a bit and then I used my fingers again, alternating my tongue and finger-work.  When I sensed the familiar copper taste, I knew my prep was done.  Slowly I stood up, dragging my tongue from his hole up and along the center of his back.  I tapped my hard, wet cock on his ass and started to push in.

"Wait!   You got a condom on, right?" the boyfriend yelled out.  I looked up and Sanjiv had a wicked smile on his face.

"No, I never use em.  Much better feeling a bottom's cunt when it's skin on skin" I replied.

"You gotta cover up.  Only my boyfriend fucks me raw" he said.  I looked back to Sanjiv and raised my eyebrows.

"You heard the boy.  He wants it wrapped.  I hope you brought something that fits that cock of yours" Sanjiv said.  I could tell by the tone in his voice he was enjoying making me work for his boyfriends bare ass.

"No.  I didn't bring any fucking condoms since I never fuck with them.   Now open that ass up and show me what that hungry pussy feels like" I said sternly.

Apparently, the boyfriend was ready for this situation and reached under a pillow and pulled out a couple condoms.  He handed one back to me which I begrudgingly took.  Chuckling, I said "This ain't gonna fit" right before I ripped the packet open with my teeth.  The moment the boyfriend turned back looking at Sanjiv, I pushed my finger into the condom exposing the tip and gave a quick bite to it, puncturing the latex.  I rolled the damned thing on, feeling it squeeze tightly around my thick cock, muttering my displeasure the whole time.   It was too tight and too short but I knew it wouldn't last long.   He reached back to feel the rubber on my dick and then guided it toward his hole.

There really wasn't enough spit or lube on and in his hole for a condom fuck and I was counting on that to helping rip it open after a few hard thrusts.   Four thrusts it turned out to be and by the sixth thrust there was just a ring of latex around my cock and some shreds hanging off of it.  His unprotected hole felt so much better and was soon getting coated with my viral precum.   My cock had been driving into his ass for several minutes when he reached back and I grabbed his hand and held it in the small of his back.  I'm sure he was going to check to see if the condom was still on.  Each thrust was firm and the exposed head of my cock was bouncing off his inner ring, causing him to yell out a whimper each time.

The pounding was strong enough that after a few more minutes his one arm couldn't hold up his body and with one particularly strong shove, he collapsed on his face.  Face down, ass up is always a good position to fuck.   I pulled his other hand back so that both were held together right where I imagined a biohazard tramp stamp would look really good on him.  I drilled him like this for another few minutes and then calmly said "I think the condom broke."

"What?  FUCK!!!  Pull out!  I have another one here" the boyfriend yelled out.  I could see Sanjiv laughing to himself and then giving me a nod.

"No fuckin way.  Once I start fucking, I don't stop until I've dumped my load" I replied.  I climbed up and pinned the boyfriend to the bed and started to pound harder.  "See?  Doesn't that feel better?  No god-damned latex between my dick and that sweet pussy of yours" I grunted out as we bounced on the bed.  Sanjiv was stroking his cock harder and I hoped he wasn't going to waste his charged seed.  I gave him a stern look and he backed off, unlike me.   I fucked harder.  The boyfriend was whimpering from my assault, but no longer complaining about my raw fucking.   

Just like every other guy, he preferred his sex without any barriers between the two bodies.  He probably wouldn't have even brought up fucking with a condom if Sanjiv wasn't standing right there.  If I could crawl inside his head he was probably cheering the broken condom since deep down he knew he was a cum dump. A soon to be poz cum dump.  My balls started to tighten and my breathing got labored.  I had leaked enough precum inside him so we all heard the tell-tale sounds of a sloppy hole.   It was about to get even sloppier.   I whispered in the boyfriend's ear "Beg for it" and he weakly yelled out "No!"

"Come on.  I know you want it.  Beg for my load!" I told him.   When he replied "No!" again, I pulled all the way out and slammed my cock all the way in.   He cried out as my cock blasted through his inner ring.   I did it three more times and then said again "Beg for it!"

He turned his head to look up at Sanjiv, probably wanting permission but Sanjiv stayed silent.   Sanjiv stood there with his hard, dripping cock in his hand and a the expression on his face was more of impatience than anything else.  I  pulled half-way back and drove in again.   A few moments later I heard him say quietly "Breed me."

"What?" I asked.

"Breed my fuckin pussy!  I need your hot load filling my guts!" he screamed out.

My dick understands a few commands and that's one of them.  The first shot pumped deep inside him and I pulled back just a bit to spray the next few forceful ropes of viral cum a little shallower.  In all, there were almost a dozen volleys of sperm that shot out of my cock into the boyfriend's ravaged hole.  I laid there, my sweaty chest against his back with my slowly softening cock sealing in all of my diseased cum.   After a few minutes, I pulled out and stood up.   I spotted the bathroom and went in and grabbed a hand towel from the rack.   I pulled the last condom remnants off my dick and tossed them in the trash can before wiping my cock on the soft, white towel leaving a smear of dark pink cum across it.

When I walked back into the bedroom, Sanjiv was balls deep into his boyfriend.   He gave four or five more thrusts and then growled out as he delivered his own toxic load.   "Cum, it's the best lube" I said as I picked up my trunks and jeans and slipped them on.  My shirt was next and I slipped my sandals on before heading to the door.   Sanjiv was still inside his boyfriend, breathing heavily.  There were no "goodbyes" or swapping digits.  My work was done and I'd find out what happened the next time I hit the pharmacy.

• Like 17
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 4

Bound and Caged

Collegeboy and I stood in front of the 3 flat on Thursday night, ready for the second round.  "How's his ass?" Tim asked.

"Pretty good.  He may be straight but he's used to getting fucked.  He might actually enjoy it.  Are you going to fuck him tonight or just be a rebellious bottom?"  I asked back.  He laughed quietly and just smiled.  I pressed the button for Unit A and the gate buzzed again, letting us in.  Carlos met us at the door wearing only his boots and a bulldog harness.  Once again, we stripped at the door and followed Carlos down the stairs.   This time, Juan was already down there waiting.   

His hands were bound with a rope that held them above his head to the ceiling joist eyelets.   A ball gag was strapped to his head, stretching his mouth open and filling the opening.   I gazed down his body and found a clamp on each nipple with a chain connecting them.  Several inches lower, I saw that his pubes were now shaved off and a metal cage confined his cock.   Glancing the rest of the way down, I saw Juan standing on his toes, the rope above him taught and leaving him a couple inches too high above the floor to be standing flat on his feet.  

Tim took his place on the bed with only a slight nudge from Carlos.   Walking circles around Juan, I tugged on the chain a few times and roughly fingered his hole with each pass I made.  I noted some of the tattoos on his body including one between his shoulder blades that said "Owned by Carlos" with a barcode under it.  I wondered if Carlos was going to add another mark showing Juan's new status. "You don't need to tattoo my name on him when he's poz" I said to Carlos.

"Yeah, you'll have marked him on the inside" he replied with an evil laugh.

"The cage?  You're not letting him cum anymore while he's still shooting blanks?" I asked.

"No, but he gets a reward after he's fully charged.  I got a couple girls for him to fuck and pass his gift on to.  All their clients might pick it up too" Carlos said before laughing loudly.

I stopped in front of Juan and leaned in close before I whispered into Juan's ear "Today you're going to beg for my charged load, right?"   He shook his head from side to side, trying to scream 'NO!' around the gag.  I yanked down hard on the chain, making the butterfly clamps dig into his tortured nips.  "Wrong answer, Juan" I said.   Releasing the chain, I laughed and said "when you think I'm close you need to yell out 'Poz me!'  Understand?"   His eyes still had the look of fear and panic, but he slowly nodded up and down this time.   As I moved behind him I caressed his back, feeling the welts and scars until I reached his ass.  "We know what happens when you disobey orders, right?" I said loud enough for Carlos to hear before slapping his right ass cheek hard.   Juan replied with a muffled "Yes, SIR!" and nodded again.

Looking over Juan's shoulder I saw Carlos pulling a few items out of the bins on the wall.  Once again, I worried about Tim getting abused but I remembered how hard his cock was last week when he was disciplined.  My chest was resting on Juan's back and I could feel him tense up.  He begin to tremble when my arm wrapped around his chest, pulling him tighter.  My cock was rigid and pressed between his butt cheeks.   "Feel my bug deep inside you?" I whispered into his ear.  Juan rocked his head side to side.   "It will be soon if it isn't already.  It only takes one fuck with some and a few more with others.  Ask Tim how it crept up on him.  Only a few fucks and then the bug ravaged his body" I said a little louder.

"That was a fuckin' bitch and I didn't even know what it was. I just thought it was the flu" Carlos said from across the room with Tim nodding along.

I slowly slid my cock along Juan's ass crack, the precum now starting to flow and coat the crevice.  He trembled a little more next to me and I kind of wished I could see his eyes.  I could see Carlos walking back toward Tim with a few things that he laid out on the bed.   Grabbing a bit, he put it into Tim's mouth before buckling the leather straps behind his head.  Carlos wrapped some of Tim's hair in his fist and pulled him up so he was kneeling on the bed.

"After last time, I don't trust you.  At the first sign of you not being an obedient bottom fag, I'm pulling out and then the real fun begins.  If you saw Juan's back, you know I have no problems whipping you until you beg for mercy and then going on a while longer" Carlos told Tim. I watched and listened closely to what Carlos did while I humped Juan's butt.  He reached over and picked up a leather strap with his other hand and gave a hard "THWACK!" on Tim's ass.  Tim grunted as soon as the leather hit him.  I'm sure there was a large red mark on his pale skin but I couldn't see it since Carlos was obscuring Tim's right side.  Carlos's cock seemed to get even stiffer and thicker as he hit Collegeboy.   Tim's cock was also pointing straight out and hard as a rock. 

Adjusting the angle of my cock, I pushed up from the bottom of Juan's bubble butt until it found the pucker.  The moment Carlos gave Tim a second hit, I speared into Juan's hole and impaled him with my cock.   Tim and Juan both let out muffled screams.  Juan was writhing from his ropes while Tim was frozen stiff.   Carlos pressed his rigid cock to Tim's ass and slowly drove in.  Once he was fully planted, he set the strap back on to the bed and let go of Collegeboy's hair.  Tim stayed upright and Carlos withdrew his cock until just the head was inside.

"That's a good boy" Carlos said before rocking his hips and plowing back into Tim's greedy ass.  My cock was now drilling Juan's hole and while the position was awkward, I made the most of it.  The only thing making Juan's hole slick was a little bit of spit and my precum.  I loved the friction between his chute and my cock, knowing how much easier I was making it for my bug to invade his body.  Each thrust left behind dozens of tiny tears in his colon, inviting the virus to go invade his body.   I could hear his whimpers and without the gag they would have been much louder.

While I fucked, I looked up and followed the rope to see where it was tied off.  I wasn't sure that Carlos would be happy if I lowered his boy down, but I really wanted to change positions to be able to fuck Juan harder.  Moving my arm from around his chest to around his neck, I was able to jab my cock in to the base and making Juan grunt around the gag.  I began to hammer his hole hard while I watched Carlos do the same to Tim.  

I knew my move needed to be quick so I slammed in hard and yanked my cock back out.  A couple dark drips ran down Juan's legs while I moved over to the wall and untied the rope.   To get it untied, I had to pull Juan completely off the ground which caused a few more pained groans from his tired arms.   Once he was lowered back to the ground, I pulled the rope free from the eyelets.  I could feel Carlos' cold gaze on me while I moved behind the bed, pulling Juan closer to the edge of the bed and tying the rope to the opposite bedpost.  Back behind Juan, I bent him the rest of the way over a shoved my cock back inside his still gaping hole.

My hand wrapped around the back of Juan's neck and I pressed it hard into the mattress.  Juan grunted loudly around the gag as I slammed in a second time.   My cock stabbed into him over and over, just like the knives did when he was in jail.  I jabbed left then right, up then down making sure that my cock dug into every part of Juan's cock sleeve.  Briefly, I looked over and Carlos had turned his attention back to Tim.   I wondered what was going through Tim's mind - would he be a good bottom or a greedy power bottom trying to wrest control from Carlos.  

Juan's ass got looser until I slapped his butt and he would clench back down on my cock.  I did several cycles of that until I heard him talking around his gag.  "Breed me, sir" was what it sounded like and got louder after a few more thrusts.   When the words got loud enough for all of us to hear I said firmly "Wrong words, Juan.  Try again."   I heard him whine and I then increased the intensity of my strokes.

It took a couple more minutes and he finally spoke the words that I wanted to hear - "Poz me, sir" Juan begged behind the ball gag.   I gave a hard shove, plowing deep inside his cunt.  He said it again, this time with more urgency to his voice.  I pulled back and held my cock just inside his chute for about ten seconds.  He said it again and I began to grin.  I slammed in deep again, feeling his body shake underneath me.   I was close and he knew it, but I think he also had resigned himself to the fate Carlos had chosen for him.  I hammered in with a half dozen quick strokes before holding myself right at the entrance.  "POZ. ME. SIR!!" Juan yelled out.  Each word was distinct and barely muffled.  

"You got it boy" I growled out and shoved in until I was fully planted.  Hard spurts of my viral seed shot out, filling his battered tunnel with my load.  I felt him squeeze and release his outer ring, milking every drop of cum I had.  Wrapping my arms around him, I held him tight as the last few pulses pumped more of my bug into him.   My breaths were labored and as I lay across Juan's back I saw Carlos giving in to his own orgasmic bliss as he pumped his bug-free load into Tim.   Judging by the expression on Carlos' face, Tim had chosen the less dramatic road today and left his greedy bottom persona at home. 

My cock was still planted inside Juan, holding all of my infected seed inside him and letting it work it's magic.  I looked over at Carlos and asked "What's your plan for him?   How far are you going to let it go?"   I gave a hard thrust and got another grunt out of Juan.

"All the way.  I know he pulled the trigger on at least four guys, so he's going to live a lot longer than they got.  Besides, I'll be bored with him in a couple years so it will make it easy to end it that way" Carlos said coldly.  A few seconds later he asked "Have any of the guys you pozzed, died yet?  Ya know, from the bug?"

"Not that I know of, but it was only about six years ago that I got pozzed and I don't keep in contact with most of the guys I fuck" I replied. 

"Except your boyfriend here" Carlos sneered as he pulled his cock out of Collegeboy.

• Like 12
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 3