Sex with Married Men?

OwnMyFuckHole

• 1 year later...

Here in the South a lot of married guys still seem to be closeted, but there are plenty online looking for fun. I've been with a couple of them (maybe even more who didn't tell me they're married), including a married top about a month ago who insisted he never played raw, then came over and fucked bare without ever mentioning a condom. He's texted me twice now saying he wants to do that again.

• Upvote 1

I LOVE getting fucked by married men... they claim to be "straight" because they are married... and I play along just to get that dick. Most of them though, have said it's because their bitch won't put out, so of course, I do.

• 1 month later...

The married guys who breed me tend to have wives who are pretty vanilla sexually or aren't interested in sex. All the better for me as I get their husbands cum in my ass. Most of the married guys just want to unload in any hole that's available but my favourites are the ones who are looking for kinky stuff, things they can't get from their wife who just wants to have sex missionary style and no oral. I'm happy to do anything to please an satisfy any fetishes.

• Upvote 1

One of my best friends keep getting into the pants of married men all the time. Just a couple of months ago he even got himself involved with a married man on his vacation in Greece. The married guy's wife and little child was in their hotel room, having no idea what her husband was doing, while the husband had sex with my friend. This married guy even called him after they came back to Norway, to meet up again. I just don't know how he does it. He does it all the time. I'm feeling a little jealous here, lol. 

Edited by bberik
  • Upvote 1