Life Of The Spare

I hear you @Assmunch I wanted to savor everything and it’s like a good meal, you savor everything and then are shocked when that last tid bit of delicious morsel is gone.  That’s what @losolent has done to us, with each chapter, especially this one, we can’t stop but read and read until we get to the end and just are shocked how much his writing has drawn us but then we are done reading.  My god this is so great @losolent and I have to say I am loving Marty’s, Tom’s and Josh’s dynamic.  I wonder if Josh is as kinky as Marty and Tom 😉

• Like 3

Part 32 - How Life Revolves And One Adapts

"Not even a hello?" Max asked nervously seeing that Alex was clearly shocked by him being there.
Alex suddenly regained his focus "What?" he asked staring at him, "What are you doing here?".
Max looked seriously at him with worry "I had to see you Alex" he replied.
Alex took a step back "After what you did to me in London?" he said sounding angry.
Max began thinking coming here was a mistake "I am sorry Alex. I shouldn't have come" he replied.

Every single emotion and feeling ran through his body and head, that feeling he had in Mauritius during those carefree days of being two anonymous people who just happened to fall in love. Alex knew it was not just love but a very real attraction that was strong enough to tear his insides to shred. Despite knowing Max felt the same way there was the big stumbling block of his position and weather Max would ever be able to understand it. It was of course the reason Max turned his back on him.

"Why?" Alex asked, "Why did you come Max?".
"You" Max replied unable to take his eyes off Alex, "I can't stop thinking about you".
Alex put his head in his hands "I can't keep doing this Max, having you run off and leave".
Max walked over to Alex and held his hand "Your life scares me Alex" he said, "I admit that and that I love you!".
Alex stared at him "I let the person I love slip away, I was foolish to do that Alex and I am sorry" Max said softly.
Alex squeezed his hand "Max I can't change anything you understand that, this is who I am, my real identity".
Max nodded "I fell in love with Alex not a prince, that much I know now" he replied.
Alex studied him "My mother said when you love someone your life adapts to be with them" Max said.
"And can you?" Alex asked staring at him, "Adapt to accept who I am, fit in with my crazy family?".
Max shrugged "Alex I have no idea what I am doing. All I know is I don't want to go on without you".
Alex looked down and his hand in Max's "You are the person I love Max" Alex said looking up at him.
Max genuinely smiled "But I don't want you to change from the Max I love" Alex added.
Max let go and held his hands in an open gesture "I am Max. I am completely in love with you".
Alex let out an anguished groan "I am frightened and scared by my feelings for you" Max added.
Max looked at him deeply "I was stupid to run away but when I came back to find you... You had left".
Alex stared back "You broke my heart Max" he said softly, "You really did come back looking for me?".
"Yes!" Max replied, "The reception told me you had checked out early that morning. Sort of broke my heart as well".
Alex could hear the sorrow "I can't repair what I did, I am sorry. Part of me was still shocked by who you are" Max said.

The love Alex had in his heart for him was undeniable and hearing him say those words, Alex knew he was being truthful and feel the love Max had for him from his eyes and body language. He knew his life would never be complete unless Max was with him. 

"Who you saw in Mauritius was the real me, behind closed doors" Alex now said sincerely.
Max nodded "I understand that now" he said softly, "Took a few people to tell me that".
"I won't push you in to any decisions Max" Alex told him, "I know you have your life in London".

Max could tell that the words Alex spoke were genuine and that they would give him some time to sort his life out weather it was in London or here in Monrovia. The more he looked at Alex his love burned stronger and the decision seemed to be clear in his head.

"If I have to give up London and my life there I will" Max said softly, "Only to be with you".
The smile on Alex's face melted his heart "You mean you will stay?" he asked needing confirmation.

What possessed his next action came out of no where and it took Alex completely by surprise thinking he was going to pop the question as Max got on one knee and bowed his head.

"Prince Alexander may I request that you officially be my boyfriend" Max said looking up at him.
Alex smiled nodding "Yes, but if you run away I will have you locked in the dungeon" he giggled.
Max smiled and stood up "I will need to go home and sort everything out" he said.
"Then I will come with you" Alex replied adamantly, "And Liam of course" he added.
Max laughed "Yeah, that is going to take some adjusting, him over your shoulder all the time".
Alex pulled Max up "It will be a big change for you and I do understand that Max".

Their arms slipped around each others waists and their lips touched, Alex almost in tears still unable to believe Max was standing here in the palace. He was in no doubt of Max's intentions but there were the many royal hurdles to jump over now, Alex was resolute in his head that if anyone stood in the way of his happiness with Max he would renounce his position, there would be no compromises where Max was concerned if this was to work.

"I should leave let you get on with your royal bash tonight" Max said pulling back slightly.
Alex shook his head "No you don't!" he said holding him, "You are staying, no running away!".
"Alex I am not going anywhere, but this is your party" Max said kissing him softly.
Alex looked at him "You are my boyfriend Max, you are staying" he said kissing him.
Max smiled a very nervous smile "Alright!" he replied, "So how do I address you then?" he asked.
"Alex" Alex replied, "Although formally I am His Royal Highness Prince Alexander Duke of Montcalm" he added.
Max grinned "To many words. Can I kiss you your royal highness?" he asked and Alex nodded.
The kiss was enough to seal their love "So when do I have to address you as royalty?" Max now asked.
"I don't know" Alex replied thinking, "My parents will know" he added.
"Your parents?" Max repeated Alex's words, "The king and queen... oh crap!" he said quietly
Alex laughed "Yes, but right now you need to come and meet my circle of friends and those closest to me".
Max grinned "As in sexually close?" he asked in a dirty seductive voice.
"Where did that come from?" Alex asked bursting in to laughter, "I admit I am not a good boy".
Max glanced at him curiously "Does that mean you have had sex with them all?" he asked.
"God no" Alex replied then went in to thinking mode, "Not all of them!" he remarked.

For the moment any thought of how he would even fit in to royal life was forgotten, the man he was in love with had become his boyfriend and was leading him by the hand. Max had not even given any thought to the conversation with Liam earlier and the protocol that would need to play out. Instead he walked with Alex knowing this was the first step of being introduced in to the real world of Alex as Prince Alexander. Opening the door they immediately spotted Liam who was keeping guard to make sure they were not interrupted. Max though was astonished as his eyes took in all the elaborate finery of the surroundings as he finally stepped in to the actual palace areas. Liam smiled and could see clearly this time it was working out as he hoped. Liam holding firmly on to the door handle and they could hear the voice behind the closed door inside Alex's apartment.

"Where is my brother?" Alden demanded banging on the door, "Liam open the door!".
"Your highness" Liam said bowing his head to Alex, "The crown prince seems aggravated".
"I command you to open this door as the crown prince" Alden now said pulling rank and giggling behind the door.
Alex nodded "I guess you should let him come out" he said tightening his grip on Max's hand.
"Did you just try pulling royal rank over me?" Liam asked chuckling as he opened the door.
"Dam right! Thank you" Alden said walking through and Liam closed the door.
Alden stood there looking at Max "Who are you?" he asked then noticed Alex holding hands.
"Max, my brother Alden, His Royal Highness The Crown Prince of Monrovia" he said standing aside.
"Alden this is Max" Alex said, "You bow and address him as your royal highness" he said to Max.
Max understood this was a formal introduction "Your royal highness" he said bowing his head.
Alden nodded in acknowledgement "So this the man from Mauritius?" he asked looking at Alex.
"Yes" Alex replied with authority and trying to at guess what Alden was thinking.
Alden looked at Max then circled around him "Hurt my brother again you will pay, you dig?" he said.
Max didn't know where to look and nodded as Alden laughed "Knob head" Alex said to Alden.
Max looked at Alden and could see tinge of a smirk "Well, what are you doing here?" Alden asked.
Max bowed his head "Your royal highness I am here to see Alex" he replied glancing at Alex.
"Prince Alexander when you are addressing formally" Alden said, "Man you have a lot to learn".
"Don't you start on him!" Alex warned his brother pushing him away trying to be the boss.

The weirdest of things struck Max as he looked between the two prince's, clearly they were different yet amazingly he found they were like two peas in a pod as they fell to the floor wrestling each other. Quick with their sarcastic quips to each other yet clearly a love and bond between them that was rock solid. Liam pulled Alden off Alex and stood between them with his arms folded facing Alden who then burst out laughing. Alex stood whilst Alden now circled around Max making him even more nervous wondering what the prince was doing.

Alden smiled "Are you sure you want my brother Max?" he asked, Max nodded, "I approve".
"Like I need your approval dick head" Alex replied smugly yet clearly happy Alden liked him.
Alden stood in front of him "You know he has bedded most the male household?" he suddenly said.
Max chuckled and Alex lunged at his brother "Oh that is not true!" he cried out.

Alex produced one of his protection moves catching Alden off guard and bringing him to the floor where a play fight ensued yet again. Max looked at Liam who shrugged and walked over to Max.

"Don't worry about them, they will get over it shortly" Liam said putting his arm around Max.
Max looked back "Shouldn't we stop them?" he asked.
Liam laughed "Never intervene when those two start" he replied.
Max looked at Liam "Well has he?" he asked smirking.
Liam knew what he meant "That is not for me to disclose Max" he chuckled.
"I think you have given enough way" Max replied, "Should we not wait for Alex?" he asked.
"No this could take a long time" Liam replied smiling, "Better if I introduce you".

Liam still with his arm around Max's shoulder opened the door to Alex's apartment and guided him inside to the lounge area. Max looked around as suddenly every one went quiet and looked towards them, he nearly burst out laughing but for his nerves. The scene was like one of the movies were a person walked in to a western bar and every one stopped to look. His eyes instantly taking in the sexy muscular guy who he knew as Nick and one of the protection officers having seen him earlier. He was talking to a tall handsome well built official looking man. Then a group of younger guys ranging in age but not by much, each one different in their own right. No one quite sure of who he was except Nick, Josh and Artem. When he saw Max appear Artem walked over and stood in front of him.

"Artem isn't it?" Max asked nervously as Liam removed his arm from Max's shoulder.
"Hell!" Artem said smiling, "Well I never expected to see you standing here in the palace after London!".
Max looked down nervously "Yeah I know, neither did I to be honest" he replied.
Artem held out his hand and Max shook it "I hope this is a good visit" he said and Max nodded.
Nick walked over pushing Artem out of the way "Nice to see you again" he said roughly hugging him.
Liam chuckled "Nick, down boy!" he said but Max was so charmed by his tattoos and muscles.
Max sniggered and pulled back looking at him "Nice" he said, "I mean nice to see you again".

Nick laughed and Liam pulled Max away as Alex and Alden appeared looking red in the face and tucking their shirts back in to look presentable. Alex took a step back and watched as Alden walked over to Max putting his arm around Max's shoulder guiding announcing he would do the introductions. Alden cleared his throat in a royal manner befitting his status that had a few of them laugh as he called them over.

"Right introductions. Nick my protection officer, Liam is Alex's" Alden started.
Max nodded "Artem his valet and assistant, Jackson head of the royal household" Alden added.
Again Max nodded "Francis my valet who is banging with Jackson who was my valet" he said laughing, "I know complicated".
Max chuckled as he spoke "Tom palace footman, Marty here is Master of the royal horses".
Max was just about keeping up with Alden "Josh you have met" Alden finished and looked at Max.
"Okay think I have got it" Max replied.
"Good, I am not doing it again" Alden said laughing, "Guys this is Max" he proudly said.
A few mouths dropped open "I don't need to remind you about protocol decree 14.2.1" Alden added.
Everyone in the room nodded "Of course your royal highness" they all replied.

Max noticed the surprised looks that instantly told him that everyone except Tom seemed to know all about him. Alex finally pushed Alden away and took Max by the hand over to meet everyone. Meeting Marty was by far quite intimidating when he spoke, the vibrations from his deep voice had him trembling at the knees and Alex laughing 'Did the same thing to me I can tell you!' he whispered. Max was very observant and being new to the group he quickly picked up that Marty kept looking over his shoulder in Josh's direction. Then there was Nick who he figured was gay and he would frequently take sneaking glances at Tom who seemed oblivious to it. Liam brought Max a beer over and he gradually explained about the people in the room are those that Alex trusts and confide in and are very close to him. Max was intriguing to the group except Alden who was too busy joking and laughing with Nick and Jackson when Francis left him alone.

"Quite a lot of gay guys here" Max said quietly.
Liam smiled "Yeah I suppose. Monrovia has no discrimination on that score".
Max chuckled "I guess you are not?" he asked looking at Liam raising an eyebrow.
"No" Liam replied but he guessed what Max wanted to know, "I have with Alex" he said quietly.
Max smirked "I did wonder seeing you in Mauritius" he replied, "You looked way more than friends".
"You understand how close I am to Alex?" Liam asked and Max nodded like it was okay.
"Liam, how come you don't address Alex the same way as Alden?" Max asked out of curiosity.
Liam smiled "In private he is Alex, Alden is heir and the crown prince so retains stricter protocols" he replied.
"Right" Max said partially getting it, "So he is more senior to Alex?" he now asked.
"Yes he will become the monarch eventually" Liam said putting his arm on Max's shoulder.
Max looked on nervously "This whole thing scares me Liam, what if I don't fit in?" he asked.
Liam smiled "It won't be easy the first few months Max, take it slowly and be patient".
Max nodded slowly "You will fit in Max" Liam replied assuring Max that it caught him off guard.

He was certainly not left in a corner since Marty took quite a shine to Max when he wasn't watching Josh's every move, he sat on the floor with him and Tom chatting away. It was like he had been part of this group for years the way he was made to feel at ease, he did notice that mostly when people addressed Alden they switched to slightly more formal mode. Alex looked on at Max and how well he was fitting in, even Alden went over and sat on the floor with them chatting away and delightfully telling Max about Josh and the suit he wants made. It hadn't escaped him that his brother would have his work cut out with bringing Max in to this world, but that was not for now and he would help in any way to make his brother happy. 

Marty went over to Alex who was opening a can of soda "He is nice Alex" he said.
Alex smiled "Thanks, glad you approve" he replied, "Speaking of which talk to Josh".
For the first time Marty went all coy and shy "I can see there is an attraction" Alex added, In fact everyone has noticed".
"You think?" Marty asked looking at Alex who nodded, "He is dam sexy" he said looking at Josh.
Marty went quiet for a moment "Does that mean I have now lost you as entertainment?" he asked.
Alex shrugged "I guess so" he replied glancing at Marty, "Suppose you will have to ask Max".
Alex caught Josh's eye and beckoned him over "What are you doing?" Marty asked about walk off before Alex held him.
"Getting you to together" Alex said straight up, "Josh have you met Marty?" he asked.
"Kind of" Josh replied grinning stupidly and staring at Marty.
"Good" Alex said smiling pulling them together, "Marty fancies you and you fancy Marty" he said walking off.

He glanced back over his shoulder as he joined Max on the floor and the spark between Marty and Josh ignited the whole room as they nervously looked at each other and began chatting properly. It wasn't long before Josh was giggling and laughing with Marty, Alex smiled and put his arm around Max.

"You taking my fun away?" Tom asked Alex nodding to where Marty was mesmerised by Josh.
Max glanced to see what was going on "Sorry Tom but that was getting silly" Alex apologised.
Tom shrugged "Yeah he has been completely distracted by him all evening, almost ignoring me" he said.
"We will find someone else for you to play with" Alex replied giggling.
"Guess I am not going to get you then?" Tom asked smirking at Alex and Max.
Max chuckled "So is part of us being together that you taking a cheap mistress in?" he asked nodding at Tom.
"Fucking cheek!" Tom said pushing Max so he fell over on his side dragging Alex with him.
Max sat up smirking and noticing the envious look from Nick "Someone has the hots for you".
"Who?" Tom asked looking around the room like a meercat.

His first glance around the room revealed nothing as everyone was talking minding their own business. Immediately he thought Max was winding him up so he set on him again. Tom was strong and had Max pinned on the floor straddling across his chest keeping him down. The roars of laughter had Alden and Francis bounding across from the sofas they were sitting on and setting on Tom, Francis held him down whilst Alden tickled him trying to find his weakest spot, Liam and Nick stood there watching and laughing. 

"Never seen Alden looking so chilled out" Nick said, "That Elethera was no fun!".
Liam kept glancing at Nick then laughed "You fancy him?" he asked discreetly.
Nick looked at him "Who?" he replied, "Alden?" he questioned and Liam shook his head.
"You know dam well who I am talking about Nick!" Liam remarked giving him the you know expression.
Nick shrugged "Cute and very rugged but massive age gap" he replied.
"Yeah probably is a bit young even for you" Liam said offering Nick another drink.
Nick laughed "Man if I was younger I would be on that and he wouldn't be able to walk by the morning".
Liam chuckled "Yuk!" he said grinning, "Marty has already trained him in the stables" he said quietly.
Nick burst out laughing "Who hasn't he trained!" he remarked seeing Liam's look, "No!" Nick said looking horrified.

The evening went so quickly and Max soon discovered that despite who Alex was, in reality he was the opposite and the same the person he got to know in Mauritius. Laid back, chilled out and treated as a normal person with the close circle of people he considered friends. Alex couldn't be happier as he felt right now and couldn't face the prospect of Max having to leave. 

Alex wandered over to Liam "Do you have to take Max back to his hotel?" he asked.
Liam shook his head "Not if you want him to stay" he replied.
"Too late to ask permission though" Alex replied knowing he still had to follow palace rules.
Liam smiled "All taken care of Alex. The king has permitted it" he said.
Alex smirked and kissed him on the cheek "Should have known you would have done that already".
"Max can stay as long as you or he wants" Liam added, "He will need to see the king tomorrow to start the protocol".
Alex nodded "You mean follow the protocol?" he asked looking at Liam.
"Yes, the wheels are in motion already Alex, be sure you both really want this" Liam added.

As the night drew on the party began to disperse with Alden, Tom, Jackson and Francis being first to leave. Liam chuckling watching Nick who was watching Tom walking out of the door. Artem tidying up left after Nick and Liam had departed leaving Alex, Max, Marty and Josh sat on the floor chatting away, none of them realising how much alcohol they had consumed having completely lost track of the evening. Alex felt completely happy that Max was finally with him and was so chilled out and slightly drunk, Max was slightly tipsy since they kept toasting each other. Marty was sat next to Josh who had his hand on Marty's leg and Marty with his arm around Josh's neck keeping him close and falling stupidly in love with this clean cut attractive guy that was completely his opposite, although nothing was showing besides the look they were also both slightly drunk having way too many shots. The four of them laughed and giggled climbing on to the two sofas that faced towards each other with only the coffee table between them, Marty and Josh on one, Max and Alex on the other.

"Are you two going to kiss or what?" Alex asked looking at Marty and Josh.
Josh shrugged at looked at Marty "Do I have your permission?" Marty asked looking at Alex.
Alex smiled "You don't need my permission Marty, anyway you always take what you want" he said.
"You never complained though" Marty replied giggling.
Max noticed the glint in Alex's eyes "No way! You two had sex!" he said out of the blue.
Josh laughed as Marty smirked and nodded "He can take a good whipping with a riding crop Max".
Alex opened his mouth unable to speak "You will have to show me Marty" Max replied.
Marty threw his head back laughing "Do more than show you!" he remarked getting a punch from Josh.
Marty looked at Josh "Don't worry you will get it as well, and more!" he said confidently.
"Is that so!" Josh replied before being pulled in by Marty and kissed.
"Nice" Marty said looking in his eyes, "You are my boyfriend now!" he stated clearly to Josh.
Josh stared in his eyes then shrugged his shoulders "Whatever!" he said sitting back beaming.
Max was laughing away to himself "You won't be laughing when I have finished with you" Marty added.
Max held his hands up "No way" he said looking shocked, "I like my sex in the bedroom".
Marty cocked his head to one side "You want it now then?" he asked Max.
"I don't think so" Max replied as Alex placed his hand over his groin laughing.
"He is turned on Marty" Alex said rubbing Max's crotch even more.
"Stop it" Max giggled trying to push Alex's hand away.
"I should get going look at the time" Josh said breaking the mood and trying to stand clumsily.
"You are in no fit state to go anywhere" Alex said still holding on to Max's groin.
"You can come and stay with me Josh" Marty offered looking at him
"What about me or was that all talk!" Max asked giggling still fighting Alex off.
Alex looked at Josh "Why don't you both stay here my bed is big enough" he said innocently.
They all looked at him and it was Marty who spoke up "Gang bang?".
Alex looked shocked the giggled "Only if Josh and Max are okay with it".
Josh got to his feet and walked over sitting on Max's lap "Still hard down there I see".
Max felt out of place and looked at Alex who grinned "Err..." he started saying.
Alex leaned over and kissed Max "I want to watch" he said then kissed him again.
Max chuckled and nodded "Kiss me you horny fucker" Josh demanded launching forward to kiss him.

Max overpowered him with ease and wrapped his arms around Josh lifting him as he stood up laughing and nearly loosing his footing, he held on firmly to Josh's surprise. Marty had made his move on Alex putting him in a fireman lift over his shoulder and carrying him towards the bedroom, the alcohol seemed to have no effect on Marty's balance and he marched quickly and efficiently to the bedroom. He glanced at Max who still seemed a tad timid about this whole sordid thing, he was put at ease by the smile Alex gave him and the indication that he was going to have Max at some point.

• Like 14
  • Upvote 2

Les jeux sont faits. Alex is going to initiate Max this evening so I don't feel it will be a problem later on for Liam, Alex and Max to get together. It's clear that Max really likes Liam and both he and Alex owe him a huge debt of gratitude for bringing them back together. We know how Liam feels about Alex but will be be able to get physical with Max in the mix. It was clear that Nick has a thing for Tom. Will the age difference be a deal breaker? Somehow I don't think so 🙂

• Like 2

Part 33 - Christmas Comes Early

All around them clothes flew in the air and a shriek from Alex as Max lifted him high off the floor plonking him on the bed and jumping on top of him. Marty and Josh stopped mid fondling as the room went silent and they looked at Alex and Max 'Dam that is love!' Marty remarked at the way Max was staring down in to Alex's eyes before their mouths met in a soft and very sensual kiss. Josh nodded and looked at the tattoos adorned across Max's shoulder and down his arm turning him on even more. He slipped behind Marty and rubbed his cock against Marty's firm arse. Marty eased himself away and turned to Josh 'Absolutely not!' he said sinking a wet sloppy kiss on Josh 'I do the fucking' he added. The few men he had been with were all okay and really did nothing for Josh, his type was so particular that he knew what he liked. Here in Marty was something so incredibly alluring that Josh instantly knew this was a man that could keep him on his toes and interested. Josh had been completely lost in thought and found himself laying on the bed with Marty on top between his legs and staring down at him. It was an intense look that drew them together, Josh had always been a sucker for eyes and Marty was not disappointing on that front. In fact there was nothing that Josh didn't like about Marty, he had no way of knowing that in this moment the feeling was entirely mutual and tonight would also leave them inseparable.

His lips parted, almost mouth to mouth with Marty urging to kiss him again, he was rewarded with a deep passionate kiss. It was a kiss that sealed their fate, Josh writhing under Marty in a very erotic and desperate way, all the time they kissed Marty slipped each of his hands down pulling Josh's legs up around his hips and wriggling in to position. Josh was in no doubt he was about to get fucked by the deliberate executed movements Marty made indicating his intention. He was not even afforded a moan or cry with Marty's mouth clamped down firmly on Josh's kissing him, using his free hand he guided his precum soaked cock towards Josh's arse, his body was craving Josh in desire and loving desperation. Josh arched his back as the cock made contact with his hole, his fingers dug in to Marty's waist whilst the rest of his body was powerless to move. It hurt yet his body surged in and intense and powerful rush of desire that allowed Marty to sink deep up to his balls. Finally Marty broke from the kiss and stared down at his fine handsome looks, perfectly made, perfect for him. His hips drove a powerful thrust deeper in to Josh, the intensity forcing his head up and clamping his mouth on to Marty pulling him back down.

To their side Alex laid under Max and stopped what they were doing, both looking at melding bodies next to them. It was like they shut everyone else out and only had a need for each other. The vibrations passing through the mattress and Alex's back told him that Josh was getting the full Marty experience. His arse moving rapidly, the sight stirred Alex and he looked up at Max who turned at the same time 'Your turn!' he said softly but his actions contradicting, he roughly pulled Alex's legs up around his hips and shuffling his legs to lock Alex in place. Alex bit on Max's neck lightly 'Bring it on!' he said before his whole body felt the wave of penetration from Max's cock as it entered his hole fighting any resistance until he could go no further. The moans and cries of erotic pleasure drowned out by Max's tongue invading his mouth locking their lips together. Max was in a desperate state to fuck Alex and was not holding back settling in to a steady continuous deep pounding. Grabbing Alex's arms and holding them above his head looking down at the giggling and moaning prince under him. Alex leaned up and kissed the tattoo on Max's shoulder 'So fucking sexy!' he whispered softly before arching his neck back as Max delivered several hard thrusts then back to his steady pounding. Max grinned and kissed Alex lightly on the mouth 'Don't you dare cum!' he warned his prince.

Marty snaked his arm around Josh's neck cradling it against his neck and shoulder giving him the opportunity to take a sneaky peak at his favourite royal getting fucked, the sight spurring him on. Josh managed to free his head and glanced over at Alex who was lost under Max, the only sign of his excitement was his curling toes and legs that wriggled and shook sporadically. Max focused back on Josh and gave a hard thrust jolting Josh to look back at Marty 'Pay attention to me!' he barked softly with his deep velvety voice, Josh simply looked up and smiled 'You are all that matters' he said pulling Marty down to kiss him. Was it to much to quickly Josh found himself wondering before he felt the speed in Marty's pounding pick up. His body lowered slightly as he shuffled his knees up higher on the bed allowing him to fuck deeper in to Josh. Suddenly Marty pushed with all his might roaring and moaning feeling the cum trigger going off and moving so quickly that his orgasm caught himself by surprise. His lips latched on to Josh and his body went perfectly still, only the muscles in his arse were the visible movements as they clenched nudging his cock deep in to Josh. For the first time in sex his body was in heightened mode and sensitive to every movement Marty made, each pulsing contraction felt exaggerated inside his body. First he felt the slickness in his arse then a soothing warm feeling tingled deep in his core, his arms held on to Marty's back tightly a feeling that he couldn't get enough of as this man took over his body. Gradually he could feel Marty's body slowly returning back to normal as they resumed kissing.

The sound of a man in the throws of orgasm bought Max to the brink finding himself unable to stop the inevitable from happening. He looked down at Alex 'Cant' stop it' he moaned then reared his body upwards thrusting his hips down. His erotic moans filled the air until his orgasm cycle completed, his cock remaining hard as he dropped forward and held Alex and kissed him softly until he could ease himself out of Alex.

"Are you okay?" Alex asked wondering what had happened.
Max nodded catching his breath "His fault!" he replied nodding in Marty's direction.
Alex smiled "Be thankful you are not Josh!" he said then giggled.
"Oi!" came the deep seductive voice of Marty, "My turn" he said having finally let go of Josh.
Max moved to give him access to Alex "Eh?" Max suddenly said as Marty grabbed hold of him.
"No, I want you pretty boy" Marty said flinging Max on to his stomach.
"Alex!" Max said looking shocked and seeking assurance again that this was okay.
Alex shuffled up to Josh "Here" he said handing Max a pillow, "You might need that to bite on".
"Oh fuuuck!" Max cried out as Marty took him.

Max had no time to even try to fake fight Marty off as he was already balls deep inside. Suddenly he knew what Alex meant by giving him the pillow. Marty's sexual drive was running on overtime and his powerful thrusts rained down pummelling Max. He was struggling to catch his breath from the rapid speed and power hitting inside his hole. There was love making, sex and animal sex and Marty was proving he could do both yet Max was on the receiving end of his animal sex. Alex and Josh looked on and laughed settling back on the bed and watching the show. Max simply had to grin and bear it being unable to reach for the pillow that he desperately wanted to bite on a yell, his grunting moans were quite intoxicating to Alex and Josh who were laying there playing with their cocks.

"How was it?" Alex asked admiring Marty's arse moving like a jackhammer in his man.
"Dam hot!" Josh replied still flustered in his face, "Can I kiss you?" he asked.
Alex cocked his head to one side "Hmm, I got something better" he replied sliding down the bed.
"Oh fuck!" Josh remarked grabbing Alex's head and pushing his mouth further down his cock.

Max managed to turn his head and briefly watching his man going down on Josh, if he could giggle he would have but Marty was so finely tuned doing Max that he could only manage groans as the air was pushed out of his lungs from the force of the cock pounding away at him. It was evident that there really was nothing going on between Alex and Josh sexually wise despite Max's own reservation and by the shocked locked on Josh's face, even though he made no attempt to push Alex away.

The moment he took Josh's cock he got the taste of precum, he hadn't expected Josh to be up for this and soon found that his head was pushed down forcing him to take the full length of Josh's shaft to do the job properly. Josh reached down and held Alex's cock massaging it gently, he settled back against the pillows in a transient sexual state staring up at the ceiling making erotic moans the closer Alex got him to orgasm. Hearing the moans from Max and the deep grunts that occasionally surface from Marty only added to his suspense. He felt the tingle start and build, catching his breath he looked down and gently pushed Alex's head up just enough since he didn't want to choke the prince. Alex felt the change and ran his mouth up to the tip and finished the work by hand whilst he licked up and down the shaft. The close up view witnessed the first few drops fly then quickly followed by four or five long streams of cum jettisoning clean in to the air. Alex slipped his mouth down his cock again and felt both of Josh's hands grab his head pushing him down deeper and tasting the remnants of his orgasm. Alex managed to turn his head when his attention was drawn by the harder grunts Marty was making. Josh kept Alex's mouth on his cock making him work on it in his post orgasm state.

Marty was now dead weighting Max, his arse moving so quickly that Alex and Josh had no idea how he was taking such a drilling. Suddenly Marty raised himself placing his hand across the back of Max's shoulder, his hips delivered two harder thrusts before his arse cheeks clenched together and Max raised his head 'Oh fuck!' he moaned dropping his head back on the bed, his legs banging against the mattress rapidly as Marty shot his load deep inside Max. Panting heavily and slightly bewildered yet incredibly amazed by what he had experienced Max was unable to move or say anything.

Marty laid on top grinding his cock away "Dam that was good!" he said kissing Max on the cheek.
Max gave a thumps up as Marty withdrew still hard as a rock "Woohoo" Marty cheered.
He looked at Alex "What are you doing to my boyfriend?" Marty said smirking at him.
Alex removed Josh's cock from his mouth "What did you do to mine?" he asked in return.
Marty knelt over to Josh and kissed him then looked at Alex "Your turn" he said.
"Seriously?" Alex asked looking at him move ever so closer.
Marty kissed him hard "Did you think I was going to let you slip by?" he stated.

Max rolled on to his back unable to regain any normality and wondering if this was all real. He watched Marty easily and seductively make his move on Alex who looked partly transfixed and submissive to him, powerless to say no once his eyes fixed on Alex as his next target. He couldn't even fathom out how the evening had ended up in the Marty gangbang taking each one of them in turn, or even how he still had the sex drive to carry on. Max stumbled across the bed and sat next to Josh whose stomach will still wet from his cum and even he seemed to be smiling clearly enjoying his time. The cries and moans he knew from London filled the air as Marty got to work on Alex. Josh glanced at Max and put his arm around his shoulder.

"Enjoying yourself?" Josh asked, "I certainly am, never expected to meet him".
Max looked at Josh "So are you actually his boyfriend then?" he asked not quite sure of the score.
"Apparently" Josh replied glancing at Marty, "I only met him this evening but wow!".
Max smiled "Did it just connect, you know feel right?" he asked.
Josh nodded "In more ways than I can figure out" he replied quietly satisfied, "And for you?".
Max nodded "Yes. I know that feeling, you can't describe it" he said gently stroking Josh's leg.
"I guess you will be going to the Royal Christmas Ball err tonight" Josh said looking at the time.
"I doubt it" Max replied chuckling, "Any way I have to fly home on Friday" he added.
Josh looked at him "Nah, you can't leave" he said, "Alex loves you, I like you and Marty well!".
Max and Josh laughed quietly then he went serious "This wasn't how it was suppose to be Josh".
"What do you mean?" Josh asked looking seriously at him.
"Like this" Max said looking at them having sex, "I thought it would be all prim and proper".
Josh glanced at him "I have never done it with 3 other guys, always one on one" he expressed.
"Same here, I just thought it would be Alex and me having sex" Max replied looking serious.
Josh leant in and kissed him "He loves you Max make no mistake about that" he said. 
"How can I compete with that sex machine?" Max asked looking at Marty going full on with Alex.
"You are lucky!" Josh replied looking at him, "I will be on the receiving end of that all the time".
Max laughed and pulled Josh on top of him and kissed him deeply "Get on your knees!" Max demanded.
Josh looked curiously at him "Only if I get to fuck you as well!" he replied.
Max chuckled "Only if you get royal permission" he said flinging Josh off of him, "Knees now!".

Still so aroused from his sex with Marty he knelt up shuffling between Josh's legs. His cock slid up between the soft arse cheeks like a hot dog. He then pulled back and slid his cock gently inside Josh who raised his head and moaned softly. In contrast the wild sex going on next to them Max took his time slowly fucking Josh and adding the odd deep hard thrusts that kept Josh in suspense wondering when and if it was coming again. Strangely banging the hell out of Josh didn't seem right to Max and he wanted them both to enjoy this. Moving one of his hands from Josh's hips he placed it over his shoulder and pulled Josh up and back until he was sat and impaled. Max wrapped his arms around Josh holding him upright kissing him, his cock moving faster inside Josh's arse. A connection forging between them and they were oblivious to the sounds of Marty having his third orgasm and slapping Alex on the arse cheek several times for good measure as he finished the job in hand.

Marty raised himself up off Alex and sat on his knees stroking the firm royal arse whilst watching Max seemingly making love to Josh. He tapped Alex on the shoulder who turned his head to look and smiled rolling on to his back. Marty pushed Alex up to sit and took position behind him holding on to the prince whilst they both watched their boyfriends lost in sex. They only noise was the light tapping of Max's balls against Josh's arse and the sloppy sound of kissing. They watched as Max gave a sudden rapid burst of thrusts and his arms tightened around Josh's body pulling him back on his cock hard. The air suddenly filled with Max's moans timed with the pulses in his cock. Josh stared in to his eyes his arm holding Max's head close to his and they kissed one last time before Max slowly extracted his cock. A gentle round of applause came from Alex and Marty causing Josh to go bright red.

"Shut up weirdos" Josh said falling forward on to his stomach and laughing.
Max sat kneeling and looked at Marty "That is one sweet fuck Marty!" he said.
"Glad you approve" Marty said pulling Max on to his back and kissing him.
"There is something so sexy about him" Max said, Josh raised his head and giggled.
Marty moved over and grabbed Josh "Mine!" he said to Max smirking and kissing Josh deeply.
Max went to Alex who had a big grin looking up at the ceiling "Hey lover" Alex said softly.
"Am I your lover?" Max asked sweetly, "How can I compete with that!" he said smiling at Alex.
Alex smiled "That was sex, you and I make love and you belong here" he said tapping his heart.
Max leaned own and kissed him softly "I feel like Christmas is already here" Alex said softly.

Max kissed him again tenderly teasing Alex, instantly Max felt the surge of love passing from Alex to him, indescribable emotions happening between them and Max knew he had made the right decision with Alex. Slowly they made their way to the top of the bed climbing under the sheets holding each other. The other side of the bed Josh and Marty were still kissing with limbs wrapped around each other. Max had his back up against Josh who kept having sneaky strokes of Max's leg and bum causing him to giggle. Marty checked his alarm was set then turned back to Josh and held him, the four of them drifted off from the alcohol consumed and sexual exhaustion.

Marty snoozed his 6am alarm and Josh held him tighter "I have to go to work" he said kissing him.
"Are you hungover?" Josh asked with a slightly thick head but not feeling to bad.
Marty shook his head "No, why do you ask?" he replied looking in to Josh's eyes.
"Last night" Josh started saying, "Did you actually mean what you said?" he asked.
Marty smirked "Yes, that is if you want to be" he replied assessing Josh's reaction.
Josh leaned closer and kissed him then looked him in the eye "Then I am your boyfriend".
Marty smiled franticly kissing Josh and waking the others up "Pack it in" Alex said waking up.
Alex leaned up watching Marty find his clothes and dress "I need to get to the stables Alex".
"Do you know how to get there from here?" Alex asked sitting up, Marty nodded and kissed Josh.
"Marty!" Alex called out, "You still coming to the ball tonight?" he asked.
Marty looked at Josh "You going?" he asked and Josh nodded, "See you there at 7pm" he said.

Josh watched Marty punch the number in to a door just off the bedroom then he disappeared down the private passages. Alex returned from the bathroom and got back in to bed climbing over Max to lay between them. He handed a couple of painkillers to Josh who giggled and thanked him. He handed a couple to Max as well just in case he was feeling thick headed as well.

Alex flipped over on to his stomach and looked at Josh "Well?" he asked.
Josh shrugged "I have a boyfriend" he said mulling it over, "I don't even know how or know him".
Alex smirked "Sometimes it just feels right" he said then giggled as Max slipped on top of him.
"You two were made to be together" Josh said with a content look on his face.
Max smiled and pinched Josh's nipple "Argh!" he cried giggling, "Friends do not do that".
"Am I your friend then?" Max asked and Josh nodded then ran his hand over Max's arse, "Stop it!".
"I love your tattoos Max" Josh said now running his fingers down Max's arm.
Max sighed and kissed Alex on the neck "I should get back to the hotel" he said sadly.
Alex shook his head "I am not letting you go anywhere Max" he said turning his head.
"I will come back Alex, I have a flight home booked for tomorrow" Max stated between kisses.
"I don't want you to leave Max" Alex said defiantly putting his foot down, "Stay here forever with me".
Max laughed but Alex was serious "Okay, okay!" Max replied dead weighting a giggling Alex, "I need clothes".
"Liam can pick them up for you when he drops Josh off" Alex informed him.
Josh sat up "Speaking of which I need to sort out a suit for tonight" he said yawning.
Max looked up "I will leave later then" he said.
"No!" Alex said turning his head, "You have to come tonight".
Max rolled his eyes "He is fucking bossy" he said to Josh, "Anyway got nothing nice to wear".
Josh laughed "That I can fix" he said patting Max on the head, "Just need your size".
Max bit on Alex's neck lightly knowing he was beaten by them both "Okay!".

Liam entered Alex's apartment shortly after to take Josh home and pick up Max's clothes along with the combination to the safe to collect every thing, in no uncertain terms Liam had told Max he was checking him out of the hotel as he had to stay in the palace now. Alex and Max cuddled up and dozed off for a while until Artem arrived with coffee, expecting Max to still be here he brought a pot instead of the usual mug just for Alex.

Max sat on the bed crossed legged "This is just like being in a hotel" he said watching Artem.
Artem glanced at him "Fuck off!" he said smiling.
"Yeah he needs more training, maybe set Marty on him" Alex suggested making Max laugh.
"Just remember who dresses you and knows your dirty secrets" Artem said cutting Alex off.
Max laughed again "Artem has became my new best friend" he said winking at Artem who smiled.
Artem bowed his head "Your highness" he said then nodded to Max and left them to their coffee.
"You okay you seem a little quiet?" Max asked as Alex stared in to his cup.
Alex looked up "Thinking about how we ended up last night" he said, "That wasn't meant to happen".
Max leant over and kissed him "I like watching Marty banging you" he said cheekily.
Alex laughed "You should have seen you after he was done with you" Alex added tongue in cheek.
"What?" Max asked looking amused.
"You looked bewildered" Alex said giggling, "But that was a one off unless you didn't mind".
Max contemplated for a moment "Maybe occasionally, Josh is so sweet and amazing to fuck".
Alex chuckled "Yeah that I gathered watching you two. Marty is going to keep him busy".
Alex yawned "My auntie arrives today for Christmas" he said, "I definitely want you to meet her".
Max nodded stroking Alex's face "I am so sorry if I hurt you Alex" he said sincerely.
"I am so happy you turned up Max" he said wrapping his arms around Max and snuggling down.
"Really?" Max asked now stroking Alex's arse, "Why don't you show me!" he said seductively.

Alex crawled on all fours towards Max until he fell on his back laughing, alone at last Alex loomed over Max ready to take control and play top. He moaned sweetly feeling Max's hands and fingers touching his body. Their frantic sex in London that night a distant memory as each seemed to know this moment was their beginning. His lips danced like a skater on ice across Max's mouth, delicate sensual touches, every passing moment their lips parted more until Max couldn't resist the need to kiss him. His fingers lightly running up and down Alex's back then over his arse provoking sweet erotic moans from Alex. Nothing and no one mattered right now, time was immaterial, Alex had the only person he fell in love with right here and wanted to make him happy, show him that his decision to come here was the right one. Their lives had intended for them to be together. Max rolled on to his stomach paving the way for Alex who eased tenderly down on top, his cock sinking between the cheeks penetrated slowly. Max raised his head turning slightly to be met by Alex's lips, they kissed harder and Max's fingers gripped hold of Alex's hands squeezing lightly the more Alex entered him. Max let out a huge long moan and his head dropped back down to the bed, his arse pushed up taking the last inch then pushed down by Alex's hips back on the bed. Alex kissed his neck then slowly grinding and thrusting with gentle passion he took his lover. A moment of pure bliss enveloped them both, it was not a fuck born from a need to have sex, it was one that only lovers could share. Every part of their bodies touched remaining in this position as the minutes passed by, there was no haste and no rush. Alex stopped kissing Max and looked him in the eye, his body feeling the heightened sensuality indicating the orgasm had started. Alex moaned moving to a deeper shorter thrusts 'I love you Max, more that you can imagine' he said between the small gasps each time his body tingled and his balls began their dull pleasuring ache. Max kissed him harder allowing their tongues to dance together for a moment 'I see it in your eyes and feel it in your body Alex' he said softly then moaning as he felt the change in Alex's cock 'I am.. oh fuck.. Alex I love you so much' he finally managed to squeeze the words out. At the same time Alex's hips floored Max, his arse cheeks clenched hard reaching his orgasm. Max thrusted a kiss on Alex and he freed his hand and slipped his arm around Max's neck holding his shoulder to ride out his pent up love for this man.

Silence took over the room as they laid joined together. Alex kissed his neck softly then slowly raised himself up rolling on his back panting and heavily drenched in sweat, a huge smile adorned his face. Max laid one arm across Alex's chest stroking it gently, his head turned to face Alex, Alex moved one hand and stroked Max's arse. They simply laid there looking at each other smiling loosing all track of time. Max even forgetting he was inside the the Balenciaga Royal Palace as nothing else mattered.

"Will you stay forever with me Max?" Alex asked staring intently in to Max's eyes.
Max shuffled and quickly wiped his eyes "Yes" he replied softly.

Alex smiled and moved close kissing him.

• Like 9
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1