Does anyone have a Fetish for older men/ incest RP

dendnadrop

yeah i started calling men daddy when they fucked me back in high school and so often with men as old as or older than my own father. not just as fetish or for the men who told me to but cause i really wanted to get my guts filled by my own father, and i was more than happy to let my uncle start fucking me and whoring me out when he finally started using me

• Upvote 1

Lately I'm really into pleasing old men. I'm mid 40's, slim, cute. I recently sucked a late 70's/ early 80's tall old man in an adult theatre.  He was a weird old man but I sucked him anyway. Met a couple of fat ,out of shape men in their 70's to suck one off and get bred by the other. Was great. I am now meeting old guys on daddy websites every week. I'm only interested in 60 to 85 yrs old at this point. I LOVE getting used by old men, any body type, any looks, any ethnicity, any cock size, small, average or big. Last week I was at a sauna where I played with old men all night. Sucked many, got fucked and bred by two , 63yo and 67yo. I loved leaving the sauna with daddy loads in my ass. I am truly a whore for old men. Always barebacked and bred.

• Like 1

My fantasy is to be with a group of old men and suck them all and swallow their loads. And the next time get barebacked and bred by all of them. I'd love to be taken advantage of by very old men.Let them use me as they wish.

2 minutes ago, Christopher said:

My fantasy is to be with a group of old men and suck them all and swallow their loads. And the next time get barebacked and bred by all of them. I'd love to be taken advantage of by very old men.Let them use me as they wish.

In my experience guys are one shot and done. They also rarely return for seconds. So there isn't often a 'next time'. Male the most  of any meeting! Suck them first then turn round and clean their cummy cocks after breeding 😛 

I've never had an issue with the age of my tops, although looking back I'd guess that most have been in their 30's to 50's. I rarely am able to meet up with late teens to 20'ish tops, as they generally are unable to host, or are more into just picture hunting. As for 'incest' RP, I have ALWAYS been into that. 😍

• Like 1

On 3/24/2024 at 3:26 AM, chasejake666 said:

Yeah, I've recently been fantasizing more and more about much older men. Like literally the age of my grandfather, using me in a group.

I definitely wouldn't mind getting back inside your hot sweet cunt again.

• Piggy 1