Ric's Freshman Year

• Moderators

Really like the latest chapter, and was pleasantly surprised by the ending (I probably wouldn't have been but for your disclaimer - I was imagining far less positive outcomes). Technically speaking Mateo ought to get PEP, since his chances of exposure with what they did are significant (if small). But maybe the clinic people will tell him that...

• Thanks 1

On 3/5/2022 at 11:32 AM, chi4loads said:

-------
Chapter 3.4 - The Infection Spreads
-------

"That was fuckin strange" came the text from Taylor Tuesday afternoon.   It came during class and Ric snuck a peek to see what he said, but didn't reply until later.

"What?" Ric asked once he got back to his dorm room.

"Followup @ clinic.  it started out like I expected but when I said u told me to change my appt to today everything changed.  every1 got v friendly no more talk of meds" Taylor replied.

"Up to u if u stay viral or get undetectable" Ric sent back.

"I know. staying toxic a while.  bath last time changed my outlook thx to u" Taylor sent.

"I'm a bad influence.  How did Peter's appt go on monday + or -?" Ric asked

"He went on tues w/me. confirmed poz. they told him abt the options. hes not sure what to do. at least hes not pissed at me anymore" Taylor texted back.

"Surprised he didnt go on meds right away.  Maybe take him to baths like I took u.   Have u talked to others u bred since last spring?" Ric asked.

"U really think u pozzed me last spring?" Taylor asked.   

Ric replied "yep. may have been someone after, but I doubt it.  u said u only played raw with buddies.  were any poz?"

"Dont think so" was Taylor's reply.

Ric grinned and then asked "how many did u breed since then?" 

"Dont keep track.  not many. maybe 5 or 6.  vers or top with buddies.  hookups I bottom but safe" Taylor responded.

"Except me 😉 should tell ones u know. reaction prob no worse than peter.  I have a few test kits from the clinic if u need em" Ric said.  Changing the subject, Ric asked "Did they give you a card for the bath house?"

"Yeah I got 1. Peter didnt" Taylor replied.  

"Cool.  gotta shower n meet someone.  ttyl" Ric sent back.  A smile was on his face, knowing Taylor may have some more guys that he had passed his bug to.   The client meeting that evening went well, mostly due to his upbeat attitude.  Two hours of nailing a mid-thirties married businessman left his balls empty and his body a little tired.

A day later he got a message from Joe "thx 4 remindr abt clinic.  Just like 1 back home.  U nail hottie?  Love to poz him."

Ric laughed, wondering which one but expecting he was talking about Hector.  He replied "Lab tech? he's + & top I think.  tapped asian nurse a few times.  he begged 4 it. now +."

"Cool luv takin new strains.  hope he likes 2 play" Joe replied a few minutes later.

--

It had been over a week since he last talked to Taylor when he got the message.  "need test kits. u got 3?" Taylor asked. 

Ric was in the middle of a boring lecture and quietly tapped a reply "Got 4.  Drop off @ ur apt tonight?"

"sounds good  8pm?" Taylor replied.

"K" Ric replied and caught the last ten minutes of the lecture.  He figured he could go over and deliver the tests and be back in his dorm room in less than an hour.  The weather was a little cool, so Ric had a pair of sweats and a long tee when he knocked on Taylor's door.  Peter opened the door and said "Oh look, it's the virus delivery guy!"

Ric looked shocked and wondered if this was like the verbal abuse that Taylor had gotten from Peter.  He quickly decided he would drop off the kits and go home as fast as possible.  He replied somberly "Uh, hi" and walked into the apartment.  Peter came up behind him and whispered "Just kidding, but it seems there's more fallout from your meet with Tay several months ago."

Three guys were sitting on the couch as Taylor came out of the kitchen with a six pack of beer.  All three looked nervous, but he also could see them checking him out.  The last thing Ric expected was to have Taylor's victims waiting to lynch him.  He wasn't sure that Peter was kidding either, but at least Taylor was in a good mood.

"Guys, this is Ric.  Like I told you, he brought a stash of tests for you.  I prefer to have a stash of something more fun, but hey.  Ric, Philip is on your left, Darius is in the middle and Lewis on the right.   I think Ric has more experience at this than we do, so I'll let him walk you through it" Taylor said.   

Ric wasn't happy to be put on the spot and his plan of just dropping off the test kits was out the window.  He read off the instructions and handed the first kit to Philip.  Philip was a tall, thin guy with short, cropped dark brown hair.  He had a hard time picturing Philip getting fucked by Taylor until the thin, femme voice thanked him.  Darius was several inches shorter than Philip, with a milk chocolate complexion and a nervous smile.  His body had some muscle on it, but not enough to make him look like a gym rat.  His size made him seem like the kind of guy he could really toss around during sex.   Last, he handed a kit to Lewis who was definitely the different one.  He had a bushy beard, curly dark hair and a sizable gut on his lanky frame.  He was a little shorter than Philip, but looked almost twice his size.

"I have other stashes, I just happened to have been given a few of these when Taylor and Peter took theirs.  You could say they will indicate how much fun you had, one line for 'fun' and two for 'lots of fun'" Ric joked.  None of the guys laughed and even Darius' smile disappeared.  "Uh, swab first, then you get to drink while we wait"  Ric said.

Taylor walked up to Ric after everyone finished swabbing and Ric had started the timer on his phone.  "Uh, two others already know and the other two aren't around here anymore.  Ben is in Boston, and Lenny is in Seattle.  They're going to get tested on their own" Taylor said quietly.  

"The two that know... are they poz?" Ric asked back, quietly.

"Yeah. They blamed each other, but I bred both of them a few times after the three way with you and your dad.  They both got the flu and found out at the end of Spring semester.  They said that's why they stopped fucking with me...  so they wouldn't infect me" Taylor explained with a chuckle.   

Ric grinned slightly and asked "Did they go on meds?"

"No, they said they have been fucking around a lot and have pozzed some guys since then.  One's a cheerleader, so he travels to a lot of games.  He says he's tagged a few of the other team's players" Taylor added, chuckling again.

Taylor and Ric turned back to the group and tried to get a conversation going but the three guys just stared at them, slowly drinking.  Ric whispered in Taylor's ear "Should I tell them their results privately?" and Taylor whispered back "No, they wanted to do it together."

"Uh... it's a weird group.  How do you know them?" Ric asked.

"All are part of the student orientation group.  We do the tours like you took last Spring and other stuff to get Freshman acclimated" Taylor explained.

Ric laughed and told Taylor "Maybe I should join the group.  I'm not sure the University would approve of some of my Freshman activity ideas, though."

When the alarm on his phone went off, Ric looked at the three tests lined up on the table and then looked back at Taylor.   "Uh... Philip, your test is negative" Ric said, watching him sigh with relief.  Ric swallowed hard before he said "Darius and Lewis, you're both positive."  Ric looked around and Philip had his eyes closed and a smile on his face.  Darius seemed shocked and had a blank look on his face.  Lewis pumped his fist and yelled out "Fuck YEAH!"

"Don't take these tests as gospel, they can be wrong.  You should get a test over at the clinic to confirm what they said.  Like Taylor did, you should let anyone you fucked bare know, too" Ric said.  Philip and Darius nodded and Lewis grinned back at him.   

Philip stood up and said "I need to be going.  Can I ask you a couple questions?" looking at Ric.  Ric nodded and they walked over to the door. In a hushed tone, Philip asked nervously "Can you text me the clinic's address?" Ric could tell that wasn't the only thing he wanted to ask, but let him add his contact info to Ric's phone.  A few seconds later, Ric sent the address and when he looked up, Philip asked quietly "How long have you been infected?"  

"About a year" Ric whispered back.

"And you're ok?  You're not about to die?" Philip asked, just as quietly but with less hesitation in his voice.

"Yeah, I'm fine.  The clinic watches my health and if it starts to drop, I'll start taking drugs and get the virus in check" Ric replied, watching Philip reach for the door.  "Take care" Ric said moving back to the middle of the room.

When the door clicked shut, Peter told the group "I heard that Ric thinks I need some poz dick in my ass.  Who wants to show me what its like to KNOW I'm taking a poz load... or four?"  Seconds later Peter's tee was on the floor, followed by his shorts.  He looked around, seeing four surprised guys looking back at him.   Lewis moved first, shedding his clothes before he walked over to Peter.  

"I don't top much but I'll try" Lewis said, his cock already stiff.

Taylor was next, taking his clothes off after asking "Are you sure, Peter?"

"Yeah.  Even the doc told me its ok to fuck with other poz guys.  Besides, I don't think I could take Ric's cock before something smaller opens me up" Peter said, winking at Ric.

Ric looked over and Darius was sitting on the couch glancing around at everyone.  He took a few steps closer and crouched down in front of Darius asking "Want some dick before you breed Peter?"   Darius' face told Ric how scared he was and that his brain was still processing that he was poz.  "Hey, I know you might be shocked by the news, but if this test caught it you've been poz for a few months and probably longer.  You've been fine so far, right?" Ric asked.

Darius nodded before Ric continued. "Nothing you can do will change it, so embrace it.   Take any dick without fear.  Fuck with as many poz or prep guys as you can and if ya want, breed some neg guys too" Ric said softly while hearing Peter start to suck on the other two guy's cocks.

Darius nodded again as Ric talked, the fear slowly draining from his face.  A smile started to form when Ric next said "Now drop those jeans and show me that ass.  I want to be the first to welcome you to the club."  Darius pulled his jeans off, followed by his boxers and revealed his a nice half hard cock. Ric wondered how much bigger it would get than the current six thick inches.  Darius rolled on to his knees on the couch, presenting his ass that was now hanging over the front.  Ric had pulled his shirt off and was pushing off his sweats as he watched Darius roll over.

He was naked and on his knees behind Darius, admiring the firm butt and a few moments later his tongue was roaming over the smooth skin and hole.  He spent almost ten minutes rimming Darius' ass, feeling him get more relaxed with every passing minute.  Out of the side of his eye, he saw Peter kneel on the other end of the couch and realized he needed to get his dick inside Darius soon.   He leaned back and stood up,  dragging his hard shaft along the crack and up to the slick entrance.  He looked to his right and Lewis was nervously trying to get his cock into Peter's spread ass.

"Relax, Lewis.  You can do it" Ric said calmly, pressing his own cock to Darius' ring.  A few seconds of pressure and he was inside his hole and heard a long moan come from his mouth.  A moment later, he heard a pair of moans from his right and smiled.  Ric slowly plowed his way deeper and moans kept coming from Darius.  He got into a good motion with long, firm strokes.  He quickly found that Darius was a really good bottom, taking Ric's cock without complaint and using his ass muscles to make it better for himself and Ric.  Ric wrapped one arm around Darius' body as he leaned against his back.

"Taylor fuck you a lot?" Ric asked quietly in his ear.

"Mmhm.  Twenty or thirty times, at least.  A lot last summer" Darius replied.

"You ever fuck him?" Ric asked as he started to fuck harder.

"Yeah... not as much though.  I usually bottom" Darius said while he started gripping Ric's cock tighter with each thrust.

Ric started to grunt when he heard Lewis cry out when he dumped his load into Peter's cunt.  His strokes got slow and hard while his balls throbbed until he shoved in and felt the spurts of cum flood Darius' poz ass.

"Breed my pussy!" Darius yelled out after he felt the first shot pump into him.   When the last few shots emptied into Darius' guts, Ric looked over and saw Taylor sliding into Peter.  Slowly he pulled out, feeling Darius clamp down on his dick to try and keep all the cum inside him.  Ric stood up and helped Darius to his feet before walking over behind Lewis.

They all watched Taylor and realized that he didn't mind having an audience.  Ric moved over behind Lewis and leaned in whispering "Were you chasing?"

He shook his head "no" before turning slightly and whispering "I tried to be careful... I wanted to keep it a fantasy... just somethin' to jerk off to."

Ric grinned.  "He didn't know.  I hope you're not pissed at him" Ric said.

Lewis chuckled. "Only because now I need a new fantasy to jack off to" he replied, grinning.

Ric laughed quietly and suggested "How about one where you're the one breeding neg guys?"

Taylor began to thrust harder and harder until he growled out, pumping another poz load into his roommate.  Ric looked over and Darius was stroking his rigid shaft with an anxious look on his face.   His cock had grown another inch or so and was even thicker than before.  With Taylor out of the way, Darius drove his cock into Peter's gaping hole, making both of them groan. He didn't last long, plowing into the cummy hole at a quick pace until he gave a final shove and unloaded his seed to mix with what was already inside Peter's gut.

Ric gave a few last strokes to his cock as he approached.  He spread both butt cheeks apart and pressed his cock just below Peter's hole before pulling the foreskin the rest of the way back.  "Push some out" he said softly.  Peter moaned and a small amount of cum dribbled out of the hole, covering the end of his dick.  Ric knew that Peter had done that a few times before, since most inexperienced guys pushed too hard and a large glob of cum would come out.  

He pushed his cock a little, letting the head rest in the pucker and then asked "Did someone ask for a virus delivery?"  Without waiting for an answer, he pushed inside.   He heard Taylor snicker and Peter groan as his hole got stretched open again.  Ric knew that Darius was close to his thickness, so he expected Peter's hole to be ready for his cock, but there was still a firm grip on his shaft as he slid in.

It didn't take long before Ric was able to work up to an steady pace, churning up the loads inside Peter's cunt.  The three other guys were staring at them watching him fuck Peter.  A few minutes later, Peter started to get verbal, egging Ric on. "Fuck that hole... oh god that feels good... ugh... harder... fuck me harder..." he moaned out.  Ric obliged and began to drill him harder.  Peter started to work his hole around Ric's cock and that made Ric's balls tighten up.   

"Want me to pull out?" Ric asked breathlessly, while still fucking.   Ric looked around and saw the confused look Taylor was giving him.

"Oh god no!  Breed me!" Peter begged.

"I'm poz" Ric replied.

"I know!  Me too! Please breed me!" Peter cried out.     

"You gonna be a good poz cumdump?" Ric asked as he thrust his hips a few more times.

"I'll take any load now!" Peter cried out before Ric unleashed several spurts of viral cum.  His chest heaved and he heard a long guttural moan from Peter.  Ric stayed planted inside Peter's ass for several seconds, letting them both calm down.  With his breathing back to normal he stood up and pulled his softened cock from Peter's sore, puffy hole.   Taylor walked back into the living room with a set of damp towels and passed them around.  With everyone mopped clean, some beers were passed around.

Ric walked up to Peter as they opened another round of beers and said "Thanks, that was fun.  I hope you realize that you're going to be ok, just like these other guys." 

Peter grinned and replied "I know that now.  Sorry I was a royal bitch with you before."

Lewis was the first to leave with Darius and Ric close behind.  Ric walked back toward his room and was almost to his dorm building when his phone buzzed. 

"Hi this is Philip. We met earlier tonite.  I'd like to hookup some time if you're interested" Philip message said.

Ric chuckled and typed out "Sure.  I don't pull out."

"I hope not. Tell me when" Philip replied. 

(( End of Chapter 3 ))

Awesome can’t wait to read more

• Thanks 1

-------
Chapter 4.2 - Busted
-------

A few days later Ric was studying in his room when there was a knock at the open door.

"Hi, Ric?  Got a sec?" the guy asked.  Ric recognized him from the floor and thought the guy had checked him out a few times.  Will, he thought the guy's name was.  Will was a thin guy that gave off a skater vibe.  His long almost-straight brown hair hung over his head, covering half of his face most of the time.  The few times Ric saw him out of his usual baggy tee and shorts he had a nice, developing body with small nipples perfect for nibbling on.  While his body was naturally smooth, there was a nice trail below his navel.  What the trail led to, Ric didn't know since he'd never seen Will out of his underwear, but he did know he had a nice ass filling up those white briefs.

"Yeah, what's up?" Ric replied.

"Uh... I know this is a weird question, but...  do you like wrestling?" Will asked.

Ric chuckled a second and said "Yeah, it is weird.  No, I sucked at wrestling in high school and hated every second of it.  I have a friend that was a really good and won tournaments but not me.  Why?"

"Oh... I saw a video... and there was a guy in it that wrestled... and had a tattoo like yours... he was hairy like you too... and his skin was about the same shade..." Will said, fumbling for words.

"Sounds like an interesting video.  Send me a link to it" Ric said, trying to hide his concerned look. A second later he added "I found out that this tattoo and placement are more common than I thought and a lot of Latino guys are hairy.  Finding the guy in the video sounds like a needle in a haystack thing" smiling back at him.

"Uh... I don't know if you'd like it.  It's pretty strange and not very long. Thanks" Will told him as he slowly turned toward the door.

"I like strange shit.  Send it to me" Ric said, scribbling down his email address on a piece of paper.  He handed it to Will and then whispered "You're one of the few on the floor to make a comment about the tattoo.  I'd like to see this other guy's."  He wasn't even sure which tattoo Will was talking about, but he assumed it was the biohazard.

Will blushed and said "OK" before he walked back to his room.  Ric wondered if it would be one of the two videos Rawson had just posted, but still wanted to keep quiet about his side jobs.  Ten minutes later, an email popped up and it was from Will.  There was link and nothing else in the message, but it was to one of the new clips Ric was in.  He waited an hour and replied to the message "Hot clip.  I didn't know you were into that stuff."

The next day the dorm floor had a meeting and Ric showed up a few minutes late.  He stood at the back of the group and realized Will was standing in front of him.   As the RA went on about quiet hours and some repair projects he leaned in and whispered in Will's ear "You got a good eye.  I'd appreciate it if you kept quiet about those videos, though."  Will's head turned quickly and Ric saw the shocked look on his face, but Will slowly nodded "yes" before turning back to the meeting.

Ric went back to his room after the meeting ended and found Eddy tapping away on his laptop.  He closed the door, popped on some headphones and began prepping for his test the next day, trying not to disturb Eddy's concentration.   

The next evening, he was updating his escort ads again, trying to get more results.  He first thought about taking the ads down for a little bit since the one comment about the porn clip mentioned that they found his ad, but since there were no more messages than normal he left it up.   Just as he submitted the changes to one site, there was a tap at the door.  Ric changed to the home screen and set the tablet face down.  He looked over and it was Will.

"Got a minute?" Will asked and Ric replied "Sure."  Will came into the room and asked "Eddy coming back soon?" 

"Nah, he's at the library so he'll be back late" Ric said, followed by "What's up?"

Will closed the door and asked "Is that really you in those videos?"

"Is this just between you and me?" Ric asked and watched Will nod 'yes'.  "You're not going to tell anyone else, right?" Ric then asked.

"Yeah.  I promise" Will replied, nervously fidgeting as he stood there.

"Yeah, I did that video a month ago.  It didn't go very well and those two clips were all they could use.  I guess it's a free teaser to get you to buy the other videos or sign up for a subscription.   Unfortunately, they're a bit more public than I'd like" Ric said softly.

"Fuck.  They were really hot but the other guy just laid there most of the time.  The comments sounded like you did another video.  Was that better?" Will asked.

Ric chuckled. "Yeah... I thought so, but it was the first time I had ever done anything like that.  I didn't think you'd be into gay porn, much less bareback stuff like that" he said.

"Uh... yeah.  I don't like to tell people I'm gay.  Only a few people know.  I'm still in the closet, I guess.  One of my friends at home showed me some sites with... uh... edgier porn than what he called vanilla stuff... and I liked it, so I've been looking for more" Will said, his face red from embarrassment.  

"Nothing to be ashamed of, Will.  Everybody gets turned on by different things.  Some like vanilla, some like straight sex, some bondage, interracial, raw, piss... you name it.  And who knows what you might like five or ten years from now.  I like bare gay sex, cum and a few other things."  A few seconds later, he continued. "What kinds of stuff do you like, Will?" Ric asked, looking up at him.   He moved over to the corner of the bed, against the wall, and motioned Will to sit down on the other corner.

Will sat down and turned toward Ric.  "I like the same.  I tried condoms a few times and they killed my boner or made my hole really sore.  So... that's the kind of porn that I can relate to" Will said.  He took a deep breath and looked down.  "My friend told me that tattoo means that you have HIV and like to give it to other people.  Is that true?" Will asked nervously.

"There's a few meanings but that's a common one.  But it doesn't mean that you want to infect others.  It's just a symbol many poz guys use to show their status.  Some are on medication and can't infect others, but once you're poz you always will be.  It's permanent, just like the tattoo is permanent.  I know your next question...  yes, I'm poz.   It's been about a year" Ric said, watching Will's jaw drop.

"Damn.  You don't look like you're sick" Will said.

"It takes a while before the virus really affects you visibly and if you go on medications then it usually won't.  Other than a week with the flu after I got infected, I've been healthy.  Without the tattoo, no one would guess.  So what turned you on with the clips you saw?" Ric asked, trying to change the conversation.   

A few moments later,  Will continued "Uh, I really liked the closeups of the cock fucking the bottom's hole.  And the second one where you could see the cock throb as you came and then pull out with that huge load running out of the bottom."  Ric could tell that Will was getting excited, envisioning the clips in his mind.  "Are they going to post any more?" Will then asked.

"I doubt it.  I'm surprised they were able to get those two.  The bottom guy was really out of it and just laid there most of the time.  I tried to get him more lively but it didn't work.  I don't know what drugs he was on, but I doubt he remembers any of the fuck" Ric said, the disappointment clear in his voice.

"Oh. There was that other one.  Was that really better?" Will asked.

"You know the site, so you know who the porn star that runs it is.  His last full video had 4 scenes.  Did you see it?" Ric asked.   Will shook his head 'no' and he continued.  "The first three scenes had real porn stars that fucked and bred him.   I was the new guy and did the final scene.   It was really fun, even if I didn't know what I was doing.   I knew how to fuck, but that's it.  All the other stuff like bending away to let the camera see was all new.  It helps though to have a good partner and since Rawson is a pro, he made it easy.  If that second shoot had been my first experience, I'd never think about doing it again"  Ric said.

"So you're going to do more?" Will asked, obviously excited.

"We're talking about it.  I just don't want it to be a repeat of the last one.  I also don't want clips like those two getting all over the internet.   I'm not sure I want to keep doing the wrestler character either, but it seems popular.  We used it to obscure my identity, but I guess that didn't totally work" Ric said, winking at Will.    

"Oh.  I guess if you're going to do regular stuff after you graduate that might be a problem, but those two clips were really hot.  I hope you do more" Will said, the excitement still in his voice.

Ric chuckled.  "I have a few clips from the first one I did if you want to see them.  I don't give them out since they're Rawson's but I edited the scene down to give guys a glimpse of it.   You can buy the whole scene or video on his site" Ric said.

"Yeah?  I'd love to see it!" Will said, his breathing getting heavier.

Ric didn't want any of his dorm mates to know what he did on the side but Will seemed interested and had promised to keep it quiet.  He just hoped Will would keep his word.  Ric got up and pulled out his old tablet that had pictures and videos he stored away.   He quickly found the  clips and clicked on the first before handing the tablet to Will.   They were only a minute long, but Ric thought they were the best parts.  Will watched the first video and Ric saw him stroking his cock through his jeans.   "Shit, that's so hot.  You fucked a porn star.  It wasn't very gentle either" Will said.

"Well, there was a theme for it and I tried to go with it.  I'm not an actor or anything but it just felt like what would happen with a wrestler all full of adrenaline after a match meeting a horny fan" Ric said.  He reached over and swiped to the next video and hit play.  Will's eyes were glued to the screen and he stroked himself harder this time.  "And here's the money shot as they call it" Ric said as he started the third clip.  Ric didn't want to show Will the fourth clip, since that's where he really roughed up Rawson and bred him the final time and made sure he got charged up.

Will moaned slightly as his hand gripped his cock, trying to prevent himself from shooting inside his clothes.  Ric chuckled, not expecting how much it was going to turn Will on.   "Fuck.   Good thing he's on prep since you dumped a big load in him.   I know how good it feels to pump your cum in a guy, but I don't know if my cock throbs like that.  And it sure as hell isn't that big.  Was he really ok with you cumming inside of him knowing you're poz?" Will exclaimed.

"If you've seen many of his scenes, he loves to get bred and a lot of guys have filled him up.  When you do those scenes you're not really thinking of each other's status, you just want to have a good time and show it off to the camera.  To be honest, I really don't think much about it when I hookup either.  I'm honest with guys and if they don't want to have sex with a poz guy I understand" Ric explained.  Will passed the tablet back and tried to cover up the wet spot on his jeans.

"I don't think I could fuck with a guy who is poz.  I'd be too worried" Will said, squirming on the bed.

"You said you mostly fuck bare.  Are you sure you're neg?  Lots of guys don't know and they pass bugs along without even realizing it" Ric said with a grin.

"Oh...  I'm pretty sure.  I haven't gotten tested since that one guy gave me gono a couple years ago, but I feel fine" Will said.

Ric laughed and shook his head.  "A couple years ago? Damn, you should get tested more often than that.  It sounds like you've fucked more than once or twice since then too.  Do you normally do hookups or just have sex with fuckbuddies?" Ric asked.

Will blushed and said "I had a boyfriend in high school but no one knew.  We broke up when we went to college since we went different places.  There were a few guys before that and I've hooked up with a some guys since I got here this semester."

"Have you ever gone to the bath house a few blocks from here?" Ric asked.  

"Just once. I was nervous as hell but it was kind of fun" Will said, obviously embarrassed.

"Well, on Wednesdays a local clinic does free testing there.   You should go over and do the test while you have some fun" Ric said.

Will nodded, stood up and then said "I should get back to studying for my class tomorrow.  Thanks.  I won't say anything, I promise, but it's cool that I know a porn star."   His smile was big, but Ric hoped that he was being honest with him and wouldn't tell anyone.

Ric realized moments after Will left that he was horny too.  A few messages later, he was heading down the hall to Gabe's room.  Gabe opened the door naked and smiling.  Ric left a trail of clothes as they headed to the bed.   There was a surprising push from Gabe's outstretched hand on the center of Ric's chest, forcing Ric to lay on his back.   Gabe lapped his tongue down the center of Ric's chest, dragging it down the trail until it licked down his shaft before swallowing the  first four inches all at once.   

The blowjob lasted a long time and Ric was happy to see Gabe easily take his cock into his throat now.  While his throat flexed around the shaft, Gabe wrapped his hands around Ric's balls and massaged the full nuts before giving a slow tug.  Slowly, he released his grip around the balls, then the shaft and pulled back, lightly grazing Ric's dick with his teeth.  Ric shivered and looked down to see Gabe staring back at him with a devilish grin.  

"How about we do it doggy this time?  Except for that fuck against a tree, its always been missionary" Gabe said.

"Aww, ok.   I kinda like seeing the expressions you make when we fuck but doggy is good" Ric replied, climbing off the bed.  Ric moved behind him and hurriedly pushed his face into Gabe's lightly hairy ass.  His tongue flicked and poked, coating the ring with spit and forcing some more inside.  Ric only rimmed for a couple minutes before he needed to get his dick into Gabe's eager hole.

He felt the ring wink over the exposed tip of his cock and knew Gabe wanted it as bad as he did.  Ric pushed a little and then gave a couple more nudges until he felt the head break through.  Both guys let out a deep moan before Ric started to gently plow deeper.

"Fuck... that feels so much better than Drew's covered dick.  He's got a nice cock, but always plays safe and doggy with guys.  It must be a bi thing" Gabe said as he started to rock back and forth, fucking himself while Ric pushed in.

"Maybe he doesn't like looking at the facial hair... It reminds him he's fucking a guy, not a hole.   His loss, I think it looks hot and I like fucking guys" Ric replied, thrusting harder.   He leaned forward, his hands gripping Gabe's shoulders near his neck driving his cock in harder and deeper.   Five minutes later, Ric's hips were bouncing off Gabe's ass making a familiar sound as their bodies slapped together.

Just like with his throat, with only a little warmup, he was able to drive his whole shaft into Gabe's ass.   And like the flexes Gabe made with his throat, he did the same with his ass muscles.   Two dozen thrusts later, Ric pulled on Gabe's shoulders until his chest was against Gabe's back.

"Keep that up and I'm gonna breed you" Ric whispered in his ear.

"That's why I'm doin it.  Breed me deep" Gabe replied, clamping down hard on Ric's fully planted shaft.  Ric drove in twice more while he wrapped his arms around Gabe's chest.  One more squeeze from Gabe's sphincter and he began to shoot.   His cum filled the tunnel, coating both Ric's cock and the battered, soft tissue.   "Oh god that feels so good" Gabe moaned while Ric gasped for air.  Ric knew he'd pumped almost thirty loads into Gabe and wondered why his bug hadn't claimed another willing bottom.

The pair laid on Gabe's bed for a little bit until Gabe said "Sorry, but I need to get back to the paper I'm writing for class.   This was a great distraction, though.   Let's hookup again soon." 

• Like 17
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 8
  • Thanks 1

-------
Chapter 4.3 - Third Time's the Charm?
-------

Late Friday morning Ric got a few messages from Ari, asking about his availability the following week.  Soon after, there was a message from Rawson telling him how much he was going to like the guy they had paired him up with.  He gave Ari a few days and times that worked for him and then asked if they could not to post any more free clips with him in it.

"The previous contracts allowed that.  They help us sell the product, but I can add that for any future videos you do" Ari replied.

"I know, but someone has already identified me from them and I don't want it to hurt my career later" Ric replied.  "It's probably too late" Ric thought to himself right away.

Ric chatted with Rawson a bit, trying to get some info about the guy and soon had a few pics and a solo video the guy had done.   The guy looked cute but wasn't what he was expecting.  He was a several years older than Ric, had a full, trimmed beard to go with his chest and stomach fur. Underneath the hair, you could tell the guy was ripped and Ric started to feel self conscious.  He had expected another twink about his age but Rawson assured him that the guy was a good bottom that Ric would have a lot of fun with him.

"What did you mean about me tagging the last guy?" Ric asked.

Rawson laughed.  "He's toxic as fuck now.  He called up all freaked out, hoping it wouldn't prevent him doing any more videos.  He doesn't know who gave it to him, but I do" Rawson replied, chuckling a little afterwards.

"His status won't stop him from doing more videos, it's his ability to perform" Ric said.

"Exactly.  I told him a buddy was looking for someone like him for another video.  If he does a good job from now on, he'll be ok.  Lots of people know what happened at that session, though, since word travels fast" Rawson replied.  

There was a pause before Ric said "Oh, I found a fan of yours on my dorm floor.  He figured out from those free clips that it was me."  

"Crap.  That was fast.  I didn't realize we showed that much of you, we tried to just show below your waist, but we needed the mask too.  Is he giving you a hard time?" Rawson asked.

"Nah, he's actually been pretty cool about it, but I asked him to keep it quiet.  I think he's more excited about knowing someone that's done porn" Ric replied.

"Maybe you should bring him along next week and he can meet a few of us.  Maybe he'll learn that there are perks to keeping your mouth shut" Rawson said, chuckling.

"Is that really ok or are you kidding?" Ric asked.

"If he's cute, why not?  He just needs to keep out of the way.  We're doing two sessions that night, so it won't be as quick as your last two.  You can stick around and watch the other scene if you want" Rawson said.  Ric wasn't sure and figured he'd ask Will the day of the shoot, so it would sound like he offered but was too late for him to go.

Late in the afternoon of the day he was to make the next video, Ric knocked on Will's door and closed it just like Will had the last time with him.  "Uh... Would you like to meet Rawson tonight?  I have another video to shoot and as long as you're quiet and stay out of the way, you can come watch and meet a few people" Ric said.  

Will's eyes lit up and he quickly replied "Oh hell yeah.  I wouldn't miss that for anything."  

"Shower and clean out, you never know what might happen on these things.  Be ready at 7" Ric said.  He shook his head as he walked down the hall, surprised that his plan had backfired so spectacularly.  Will knocked on his door just as Ric finished tying his shoes.  When Ric opened the door, Will stood there in his usual baggy shorts, but also a tight tee that showed off both hard nipples and his slim physique.  They walked downstairs and waited a few minutes for the uber to arrive.   "You might have a non-disclosure to sign when you get there.  Either way, don't say a fuckin word to anyone about what you see tonight.  

He hadn't bothered to look up the address Ari had given him and had assumed it was another hotel.   The uber drove them into a sleepy subdivision and pulled up to a large, sprawling house.  Ric double checked the address and then the two of them got out.  They went to the door and were greeted by Ari, who gave Will a quick look and shook his head in disbelief.   Once inside, they took care of the paperwork and Ric heard everyone setting up in the background.

"I expected a hotel.   Why the house?" Ric asked.   

"Cheaper to be honest.  The owner didn't have a problem as long as we only filmed inside and I didn't have to pay off the hotel manager to look the other way.  We can do all four shoots in one day and have a different room for each." Ari replied, laughing quietly.

"OK, so your scene is in the family room.  There's no pretense that you're coming back from a match like the one with Rawson, it's just your wrestling character having some fun with a horny bottom.  This is just a sex scene.  There's more room this time, so you can move around a lot more, but don't wander too much or the lighting guy might shit bricks.  The other actor hasn't gotten here yet, so just relax until we're ready" Ari told Ric.

"Oh, and you..." Ari began, pointing at Will. "Quiet as a mouse. Don't say a word unless someone asks you something.  If we hear anything from you while we're shooting, you're gonna be out on the curb missing your balls."  Will nervously nodded.  Ric had never heard Ari get pissed, but this was damn close.    

Ric went to the kitchen and there were a few trays of snacks laid out and various things to drink.  He grabbed a bottle of water and leaned back to watch the cameramen and lighting guy get ready.  The other actor showed up and when he had signed all the documents, he came over.

"Hey, I'm Anthony.  I guess we're going to be doing the next scene.  I heard your last one was a bust.  Don't worry, I'll be a lot better" the guy said.

"You're already more lively than him" Ric joked.

"Shame you have to wear that mask, you got a really cute face. No kissing or oral for this scene, I guess" Anthony said, as he kept looking over Ric.

Ric chuckled before saying "Yeah, I'm not sure why they got a mask with such a small mouth opening."  They talked a little more, finding out what each liked to do.  

"Yup, power bottom" Ric thought.

Ari called out "Fifteen minutes!" and Ric took that as his cue to get into the costume again.  He stripped down in the kitchen and Will just stared at him, surprised how comfortable Ric was stripping in front of other guys.   The spandex shorts fit nice and tight like before and he held the wrestling mask until they were about to start.  Soon everyone was ready and they started recording the scene.  Ric felt that the guy and him had a good chemistry and he liked how Anthony begged to get fucked.  Ric used his 'lowered' voice a few times and added some Spanish phrases, including a few new ones Mateo had taught him, to demean Anthony's character.

The first scene was pretty rough and Anthony got tossed around a lot more than Rawson did in the first shoot.  Ric's cock plunged into Anthony's ass, easily stretching it open.  One cameraman was even more fixated on Ric's biohazard tattoo and closeups of his cock pounding ass than in the first two video shoots.  There was a break and Ric headed over to the kitchen to grab some water and a little snack.  He was standing there naked when Rawson walked up.   "Your friend is pretty cute.  Mind if I fuck him?"

"He's an adult.  If he's ok with you fucking him, then go for it." Ric replied.  Leaning closer, Ric said quietly "He told me that he didn't want to fuck with poz guys though."  Rawson smiled back at him and walked away.  A minute later, Will walked up.  

"Do you always fuck like that?" Will asked. 

"No, but I do what I'm told for things like this.  It's not a hallmark movie.  Slow and romantic doesn't sell, so I get to wreck a hole and fans buy videos" Ric replied.   A second later he asked "Which do you like?" 

Will chuckled "Something in between."

The next session started and Ric dialed it back a bit, being less physical, but he still got rougher at the end until he bred Anthony for the second time of the evening.  There was another break and Ric looked around and didn't see either Rawson or Will.  "Hehe, Will might be getting a surprise gift" he thought.  As soon as he finished off another bottle of water, Ari started the next session. 

The next fuck went really well and Ric was amazed at how much fun Anthony had turned out to be.  Ric knew that Anthony would be feeling this fuck for a while based on the pink tint his cum had dripping out of the well used hole.   He laid on the couch, sweaty and tired.  Anthony came over and said "Thanks.  It was fun working with you.  My ass is gonna be sore for a few days, but I like it that way."  Ric watched him throw on some sweat pants, a sparkly gold jacket and head towards the door.  

The lighting guy and cameramen were running around and he assumed they were getting ready for the next shoot.  A few minutes later, with everybody gone from the family room, he got up and went to the bathroom in the hall, taking a nice hot shower.  Ric walked out of the bathroom, naked with the towel over his shoulder.  He heard a lot of noise from his right and looked into each bedroom.  In the third room he saw the cameramen videoing another scene.   

Ric stood in the doorway watching the session take shape.  He recognized Rawson's ass and he was obviously fucking a guy.  Ric didn't want to interrupt, but he desperately wanted to walk up behind Rawson and shove his cock inside while he fucked the other bottom.

Laughing to himself, Ric walked back to the family room, picked up his mask and went back to the bedroom.  Part way there, he could hear the bottom now screaming out as whoever was fucking him was drilling him hard.  It got quiet again and when Ric got to the doorway again he saw a different guy was starting to pound the bottom.  The fuck went for several minutes before there were a few grunts and then loud growl.  "Another one bred" Ric thought.  As the cameramen reset and the lighting guy adjusted a few things, a guy stood up from a chair nearby.  Ric recognized him from other porn videos he'd seen him in.  The guy was tall, black and had a huge biohazard tattoo on his back.

Ric got a glimpse of the guy's front and saw the long cock swinging as he walked.  "The bottom doesn't stand a chance with that dick" Ric thought.  Ari came up and asked "Got one more load?  Can you do a quick fuck?  I think we need one more guy for this.  Just fifteen minutes."  Ric nodded and Ari ran back toward the bed.   The scene started and Ric heard the bottom scream out, over and over.   He got pounded and Ric started to feel sorry for the bottom guy.

"Take that, Fucker!" the black guy barked out as his body shook.  Ric smiled and thought "I hope that bottom knows what he's gotten into."   Ari called him over.

"He's got 3 loads in him.  Try not to push too much out since we want him very sloppy, but everyone knows your character fucks to wreck and poz a hole. He doesn't want his face shown, so just fuck him like the others did with his face in the bed. We're going to wait ten minutes to let his hole close up after the last breeding, so fuck him hard.  Some blood is good too. Everyone loved the scene where you knocked up Rawson" Ari told Ric.  He nodded and sat back, giving his balls more time to refill.

Ric glanced over and the bottom was still on the bed, face down and ass up. Without everyone around him, Ric could get a better view of him.  "Hmm, another twink.  This should be fun" Ric thought.  Ari called out "Ready everyone" moments before the scene started.   Ric pulled the mask on and approached the bottom and a camera zoomed in on his cock and tat, like before.  He fingered the hole for a second and plowed his cock in.  He loved feeling the cum filled hole.  As hard as he tried not to, his cock was forcing quite a bit of the jizz out of the bottom's chute.  

The bottom had his face buried in the bed and all Ric could see was the back of his head, the guy's long hair pulled up into a man-bun, a slender body and a nice looking hairless ass.  The bottom wasn't really animated, so Ric started slapping the guy's ass.  He responded, but he didn't move as much as Ric wanted.  Another slap and it got way better than the "dead fish" guy with the bottom pushing back and working his hole around Ric's hard shaft.  Rawson started making comments and then the black guy joined in.

"Breed the fucker!" and "Fuck him good" and "Knock him up" and "Mark his ass" and several other comments were yelled out around Ric.  It spurred him on and the bottom started working his cock harder too, milking his shaft and wordlessly begging to get filled with more cum.  Ric yelled out another series of Spanish expletives before driving his cock in and feeling a half dozen spurts of cum fill the abused chute.  

After the last throb, he pulled out slowly, watching the cameras capture the cock slowly back away from the tortured hole.  The cum dripping from the hole was pink and frothy.  Once his cock was several inches away from the battered hole and the second camera had zoomed in on the leaking hole, Ari waited several seconds before he yelled "CUT!"  Ric backed up, pulled the mask off and grabbed a towel, mopping his sweat covered face.  

When he finished, he looked around and Rawson, the black porn star, the second top, who he didn't know, and Will were standing around him.  It took a few seconds, but Ric noticed that Will was naked, his hair was pulled back and he looked really sweaty and tired, but there was a big grin on his face.  His eyes moved over to the guy he didn't know and spotted the fresh biohazard tat nestled under the fur on his hairy pec.

"Thirty minutes, Rawson" Ari yelled out from across the room.

Rawson grinned at Ric.  "I guess we have a bonus scene for this video.  Thanks, guys.  I have to clean up for the next one.  Hopefully my hole looks like yours soon" Rawson said as he walked away.

Ric looked at Will and shook his head, remembering his comment about not wanting to fuck with poz guys.  Will had just taken four charged loads on camera for a porn shoot.  He didn't say much to Will while they waited for a shower to free up. After he cleaned up, Ric walked over to Ari before they started filming the next scene.

Ric nervously asked "Uh... Ari.  Can I keep this mask?  If I do any more videos, I want to do something different but I'd like this as a memento."  

"Sure, we got a few of them just in case one rips.  Ric, Can you sign this addendum to your contract for the bonus video?" Ari asked.  Ric looked over the addendum quickly and then signed it.  Ari looked up and stared at Ric a moment. "Did you say 'if'?  Are you quitting?" Ari asked softly.

"Yeah, I think so.   It's been fun.  I'll consider another one if you have a great idea, but I don't really want to do more with people recognizing me" Ric replied and walked back over to Will.  They went out to the waiting uber and hopped in for the ride back to the dorm.  

"You know that those guys are poz, right?" Ric asked after they got out of the car.

"Yeah, I saw their tattoos after we finished" Will replied.  Ric noticed that his voice had no emotion in it.  He wasn't scared or freaked out or even excited.  They stood in front of the dorm, facing each other.  Ric noticed the faint smell of cum in the air and imagined the viral cum running down Will's legs. 

"I didn't know that you were the bottom for that scene.  I bred you too" said Ric. 

"Cool" Will replied, a smile growing on his face.

"You can go over to the clinic in the morning and get treated" Ric told him.

"Nah, you seem to be doing ok.  Too bad Rawson isn't poz or all four loads would have been" Will said, turning to go inside.

"Nine AM tomorrow morning, my room.  I'll make sure you get knocked up" Ric said as he followed Will back to the building. 

(( End of Chapter 4 ))

• Like 16
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 19
  • Thanks 1

FYI - This chapter has a lot of setup and a little sex.

-------
Chapter 5.1 - Holiday Gifts
-------

The semester was winding down and he just had one more final to go before heading back home for the first time since he left for school in August.  Once the last test was over, Ric spent the rest of the day relaxing and packing his suitcase.  He had an early morning flight and Joe was to pick him up that night.  "You can sleep on the plane, we're gonna have fun all night" Kyle said shortly after he got to their apartment.  He wasn't kidding and Ric was exhausted when they dropped him off at the airport the next morning.  He hoped all the cum wouldn't leak past the plug all over the plane seat and let the rest of the passengers know how many loads he had taken the night before from Joe, Kyle, Mark, Eric and Paul.  At least his balls were empty too.  

It was good to be home and he could tell that both of his parents had missed him.  While he had talked with them at least weekly while at school, being together again as a family was better than it had been for years.  Ric got together with his friends too.   Shane had a party with the old swim team and the guys from his regular sex parties.   Alex and him spent a lot of time together and he thought that Alex may have missed him the most.  

He spent some of his spare time texting Thad about a new tattoo that he wanted.  His escorting jobs had really picked up the past month and he had put away a nice stash to pay for something more elaborate.   The hard part was going to be getting it done without letting his parents know until it was complete.  Thad told him it would take three sessions to do it and after twisting his arm, they settled on two.  Ric set a date for the first part and then planned on coming back a month or two later to get it finished.  The cold weather would give him an excuse to wear long sleeved shirts to cover up the first part.

"Alex, can you take a few pics of me?" Ric asked three days before he headed back west.

"Sure.  I hope you're going to be naked in them.  And fucking me" he said.

"You definitely get one of those.  You're the only one around here that knows I did porn.  I really appreciate that you kept it quiet, but before I get my next tattoo and I look different, I'd like some pics to remember this part of my life" Ric said as he pulled the mask out from his suitcase. 

"Fuck... I think I just wet my panties.  I'll do it, but you have to fuck me while you're wearing the mask.  It will be the from the unreleased porn flick" Alex said with a chuckle.  Ric stripped down and oiled his skin up before he put the wrestling mask on one more time.  They joked around for a half hour, getting a few dozen shots.   The first several were like promo shots Rawson might have had taken and the last few were of Ric fucking Alex's cum filled poz hole.

Ric always loved fucking Alex.  Alex had figured out long ago what he wanted from sex and that was lots of guys fucking him and that experience showed the moment a cock entered his ass or mouth.  Ric wondered at times how many guys had enjoyed fucking him, but it didn't matter now since his cock was back inside his friend, drilling just like the old days.  Alex was never the 'lay there and take it' bottom, he always was fully part of it, whether that meant fucking back or working his ass muscles.  

Alex liked it rougher than most guys too, so Ric rarely had to worry he was fucking too hard.  It only took a moment to open Alex's pussy and after that it was long strokes until he came.   Just like with the outer ring, a few knocks on the inner ring let him through and Ric began to bounce his hips off Alex's ass.  They fucked bent over the bed, on the floor with Alex on all fours and then missionary with Alex laying back on the bed.   Ric liked how Alex was never quiet when getting fucked unless he had to be.  In fact he thought the time he fucked Alex in the bathroom of the megamart was probably the least satisfying one, since they both had to stay quiet to not get discovered.

"Come on, Ric!  Harder.  Pound that knocked up cunt!" was followed by "Gimme a good recharge" and "You own it, now wreck it!" Alex growled out.  Ric chuckled to himself and drilled even harder.  He knew when Alex was in this zone, he couldn't fuck hard enough.  His cock was now pulling all the way out and slamming back into the gaping hole.  A few minutes later he felt Alex clamp down on his cock, gripping it tightly for a few seconds.  Moments later as he bent over further, he felt the spurts from Alex's cock coat his stomach and chest with cum.

It triggered Ric's own orgasm and he was flooding his friend's cunt with another load of viral cum.   While he may have bred his dad early that morning, his balls had refilled and let him shoot another sizable load into Alex.  Both had huge grins on their faces as they stared at each other, panting hard.   When his dick softened, Ric pulled out and crawled up on the bed, spooning with Alex.

"You usually don't cum when I fuck you" Ric said.

"I used to tell myself that I shouldn't.  I was just a hole.  But some guys thought that meant I didn't like the fuck. Once I started, I found that it made sex even better not having to hold back" Alex replied.

"We fuck for pleasure.  You should never deny yourself.  That was a huge load.  Too bad it didn't go into a hungry hole" Ric said softly into Alex's ear.

Alex giggled.  "Some of it has.  I met this really cute sissy over in Summerville.  He's a year older but a lot less experienced and I've been teaching him how to be a slut.  He does have a better wardrobe, though, and likes to dress up.  I knocked him up last fall.  My dick might be small, but it can do the job" Alex said.

Ric beamed.  "Fuck!  That's so cool. Was that the first guy you fucked?" Ric asked.

Alex giggled again and said "No, I tried once right after I came out, but I love getting fucked way more."

"Hopefully he won't be the last one you do.  Just have fun" Ric replied.

--

Shane agreed to take him up for the first tattoo session and two days before Ric was to fly back to school they were sitting in the car driving up to Thad's shop.   "We're not going to get kidnapped again, are we?" Shane asked as he drove down the expressway.  Ric chuckled, remembering the surprise they got when they went up to talk to Thad about Shane's first tattoo.  Shane got marked inside and out that day and was in pain for a week after.  

"I don't think so, but I didn't know it was going to happen that time either" Ric said.  They kept talking and Ric asked if he liked being on the swim team in college.

"It's so fuckin different.  I'm a freshman so we really don't compete much.  It's mostly training and kinda boring actually.  None of the other guys from our high school team even tried out" Shane said.

"Is Marcus still there or did he graduate?" Ric asked, feeling his cock twitch as he thought about him.

Shane laughed.  "Yeah, he is. That bastard is a tough SOB.  He'd have us doing drills 23 hours a day if he could.  Hot to look at, but hard on us.  I think he's still pissed at meeting the two of us in the hotel room and finding out you were poz" Shane said.

"Yeah, that was the first really bad reaction I had meeting a guy.  The tat did its job though." Ric said.  A minute later he added "Uh... I did fuck him the next day.  Actually, my friend Joe and I did.  He's a really great bottom and my friend thinks we knocked him up that day" Ric said.

Shane coughed, jerking his gaze to Ric in the passenger seat.  "You what?  After he freaked out like that?" Shane asked, glancing quickly between Ric and the road.

"Yeah, don't say anything.  Marcus was really pissed the next day and Joe calmed him down.  Next thing I knew the three of us were in a storage room fucking.  Joe and I both bred him full of our charged seed.  He finished that swim camp with our loads soaking into his guts" Ric said, grinning as he retold the story.

"Fuck. That's why he always glares at me.  He's probably scared I already know and I'm going to tell everyone" Shane said.  

They took the exit and soon were parked at the tattoo shop.  Shane checked the mirrors several times before getting out of the car.  Ric chuckled, but was happy when they made it inside without getting dragged away unconscious again.   "Hey, good to see you guys" Thad said.  Ric sat down and Thad showed him the final drawings for the tattoo.  "I hope you'll come back and let me do the rest of the sleeve.  I kind of feel like this is only half the job" Thad said.

"Yeah, I know but I want to see how this looks first.  You did drawings for the full arm, so you know I'm at least thinking about it" Ric said, pulling his shirt off.   Thad spent the next two hours working on the tattoo.  About halfway through, Daryl came out of the back of the shop and watched the rest of the process.

"All ready when you are, Ric.  Glad we could finally get this done" Daryl said.

"Yeah, me too.   After feeling Kyle's again, I really want it now" Ric replied.  Shane looked confused but soon Ric was climbing out of the chair.

"You know the drill. Keep it moisturized and let it heal.   It's gonna look really good when it's done.  Are we still on for the end of February?" Thad asked.

"Yeah, I got tickets already, but it's a quick trip - in on Friday night, out on Sunday morning" Ric said.

"Your turn Shane.  In the chair" Thad said as Ric looked back.  Soon, Ric was in the back room, with Daryl's hand holding his partially hard cock up, figuring out where to put the six bars of the ladder.  Ric remembered when he got his nipples pierced and expected the same thing, but it went easier this time even though there were four more piercings to do.   He gingerly walked back to the front and waited a few minutes for Thad to finish up.  Ric peeled off the money for Daryl's work and then left the rest for Thad in two piles.  

"I paid for the whole thing, Thad.  Now you know I'll be back to finish it up" Ric said, grinning.

"No fucking until it's healed, Ric" Daryl said as they started toward the door.   Shane looked out, glancing all around.  "A little nervous you're gonna get grabbed again?" Daryl asked with a sinister laugh.

"Yeah.  Those guys made Ric's fucks seem gentle" Shane said as he walked out the door.  They got in the car and headed back towards home.  

"Whatcha get?" Ric asked a few blocks later.   

"A scorpion by my cock.  I want to be like all the cool kids.  It's small and will get covered by my speedo, but once it comes off, guys will know" Shane said with a laugh.   

They drove a few more miles and Ric asked "Do you ever run into the guys on the wrestling team?"

"Yeah.  Talk about a bunch of homos.  Word has it they fuck each other all the time.  I did one guy so far, but I don't think it took.  Why?" Shane said.

"My friend Joe was on the team until the coach threw him off.  He said the team fucked a lot.  Does the coach get in on it?   I know in high school your coach didn't touch the team, but that's cuz of the age you were.  College is different" Ric said.

"There's rumors, but as far as I know, the only coach that I know that plays with his team is the women's tennis coach.  Uh... I can poke around if you want" Shane said.   

"Yeah, don't spend too much time on it, but I'm curious since my friend seemed to think he might have dropped him because he was fucking other team members and not the coach" Ric said.

"Lots of coaches will screw you over if you don't do what they want.  You'd be amazed at some of the stuff these jocks get away with.  The football and basketball players are the worst, but there's so much money that comes in from those sports, everyone looks the other way" Shane said.

"Thanks" Ric replied.  They got close to Shane's house and Ric turned to Shane. "Fuck.  I just got my dick pierced and you just got a tat down there.  We're useless. Neither of us can fuck" Ric said.

"Don't worry.  I got us covered.  Marty and Zac are ready and waiting, but I think both of them want you" Shane said with a laugh.   It had been a long time, but it felt like a year earlier with their fuck parties at Shane's house.  Marty and Zac showed up shortly after they got there and everyone was naked a few minutes later. 

"Go easy, both of us need to be careful of our new ink and piercings" Ric said as they chugged down a few beers.  

"No guarantees.  I was kinda hoping to feel that cock in me again, but that just means I get to show you how good I can top now" Zac said.

Ric chuckled but was actually curious.  Zac had come a long way since their first meeting and was looking even hotter than he did back then.  His body had filled in and his workouts had added more muscle around his body.  He was a lot more confident too, but still wasn't taking himself too seriously.  Marty looked a little different too, having grown a bit physically not having to worry about swim team requirements.  His face had a little fur on it and his bush was no longer that little patch above his dick.

Ric moved behind Zac, wrapping his arms around the smaller guy and pulling him close.  "I hope you guys have been having fun while I've been away" Ric said, making everyone laugh.

"We've been like nuns.  Studying hard and not thinking about sex" Marty said, grinning back.

"Studying is good, but you also need to share what you got.  Don't let all that cum I bred you with go to waste" Ric replied, smiling.

"You worried your bug isn't gonna find lots of new guys?" Shane asked.

"Not with you guys.  You probably have knocked up more guys than me" Ric replied, letting his hands roam over Zac's body.

"Maybe.  I know I have five" Marty said, pushing Shane to his knees.  Zac turned around and kissed Ric, whispering "I only have two. Sorry."

"No need to be sorry.  Zero would be ok, too.  Just have fun, Zac" Ric replied.  He grabbed Zac's ass and pulled him tight, feeling the growing cocks between them.  "Aaaarrrgghhh" Ric groaned out, pain shooting through his cock from the new piercings.  His cock was hard and it wasn't going to soften with his friends around, they turned him on too much.  He tried to just bear it and worked his way down Zac's body, licking and nibbling at almost every part. Once he was on his knees, his lips were around Zac's cock, sucking gently and letting his tongue flick over the hard shaft.

Shane was sucking on Marty's cock, just like he had done a hundred times before.  He knew what Marty liked and was sure to get him close before slowing down, taking him to the edge and back numerous times.  When Marty couldn't take it any more, he pushed Shane's head off his cock and pushed him on to his back.  The spit covered cock jabbed into Shane's hole, making him cry out.

Ric chuckled as he watched Marty and Shane out of the side of his eye.  Zac had his hand on the back of his head, slowly fucking his face.  His face was getting mashed into the same small patch of fur he remembered from the last time he had sucked Zac.  It wasn't an aggressive fuck so far, but Ric liked how Zac was taking control.  He had come a long way from being that timid swimmer a year earlier.  A pair of hands grasped the sides of his face and pulled him back.  Zac stared down at him and said "Show me your ass."   Ric grinned before he turned around, wondering what Zac was going to do next.

The firm hand between his shoulders, pushing his head down was a surprise as was the face pushing between his ass a few moments later.   It was a submissive position and while Zac didn't seem like the dominant type, Ric knew he was going to be Zac's bottom for now.   The tongue lapped over his hole and poked in several times, making sure plenty of spit was around and inside the pucker.  Zac's hands moved to Ric's hips and he felt the wet cock press into the ring before it popped inside.  Ric moaned, relaxing and feeling the cock slowly push deeper.   Zac's cock wasn't long or thick, it was just a little longer than average but had a nice bulge in the middle.  

Ric knew that Zac had been getting more experience fucking guys since he was comfortable plowing Ric's hole.  Each time Ric would give a squeeze with his ass, Zac would laugh and thrust in harder.  He wasn't trying to make Zac cum, he just wanted to add another element to their fuck.  The strokes got harder and when Ric felt two hands on his shoulders, pushing him back to the floor, he realized Zac was now really fucking him.  Ric started to push back against some of the thrusts and Zac started to grunt.

He looked over and Marty was pounding Shane, getting close to breeding his friend.  Suddenly his ass was empty but only for a second when Zac shoved back in.   His thrusts were now slower, but much harder.  "Breed my ass, Zac!" Ric yelled back, the side of his face pressed firmly on the floor.   Ric heard Marty groan loudly as he pumped his load into Shane's ass.  It spurred Zac on even more and he began drilling Ric's ass until his cock throbbed and started to pump his charged load into the guy that knocked him up.

Ric milked as much cum as he could out of Zac's balls and then felt the sweaty body fall on to his back.  Ric slowly stretched out until his stomach was on the floor.  Zac laid on top of Ric, gasping, for a few minutes before rolling off.  Ric turned to him and kissed him.  "Fuckin hot, Zac" Ric said.

"Thanks, I've dreamed of doing that for a long time" Zac replied, grinning back.  Ric pulled him closer and they kissed deeply.  Once the kiss ended, Zac nuzzled his head next to Ric's and whispered  "I can't believe I just fucked a porn star." 

• Like 14
  • Piggy 11

-------
Chapter 5.2 - The Package
-------

The quick trip back to get his arm tattoo finished was turning out to not be as easy as he thought.  Ric was too young to rent a car and it turned out none of his friends could give him a ride up to Thad's shop that day.  He didn't want to let his parents know he was back in town since he knew they would have a million questions he didn't want to answer, like "an appointment for what?" or "where did you get the money for this?"   A quick call to Joe seemed to solve his issue, but it seemed complicated.   

The plan was:  when he landed he was to take the rental car shuttle to meet Joe's friend Aaron.  When Aaron got off of work, he'd ride home with Aaron and maybe sleep on his couch and would get dropped off for his Saturday morning appointment.  Aaron would take him back to the airport and work his shift on Sunday.  Ric hated to impose on someone he'd never met, but Joe had assured him that Aaron was willing to help out.

So there he sat, waiting for the A1 Car Rental shuttle to pick him up.  He was nervous when the bus showed up, but he got on and was immediately asked about his reservation.  "Uh, I don't have one.  I was supposed to meet Aaron there" Ric replied.   

"Oh yeah, we're expecting you.  Have a seat" the driver said.  Seconds later, the driver called over the radio "Base, your package arrived."  Ric chuckled and waited several minutes until well dressed businesswoman got on, telling the driver about her reservation.  A few minutes later, the driver called over the radio "Two people, one rez for Jackson, one sweet looking package.  On our way."   He got to the remote rental building and let the customer check in while he sat down on the bench.  He wondered if the nerdy guy behind the counter was Aaron, but didn't want to interfere with a real customer to get a closer look.  A minute later, another guy came out from the back.  His shirt sleeves were rolled up and his tie loosened, but the guy was closer to Joe's description of Aaron. 

The guy walked over toward Ric and said "Hi, are you Ric?   I'm Aaron.  I need to do a few things before we close so just get comfortable.  You west coast people really love the last flight in" laughing quietly.  Ric saw the biohazard tattoo on Aaron's left forearm and smiled before he checked his phone and he saw a message from Shane.

"You coming in tonight?" followed by "When's ur appt?"  Ric replied "@airport  waiting 4 ride  appt manana @noon"

A few minutes later Shane replied "ok be at abs @ 10am."  Ric shook his head and wondered why Shane cared, why he wanted to go to an adult book store and then, which one.

He sat around waiting and soon most of the lights went off.  Aaron went around locking things up and said "If you gotta piss, do it quick.  We're leaving in five."  Ric chuckled, liking Aaron's bluntness and decided that he should probably drain his bladder before the ride up north and went into the restroom.   Just as he started to piss, Aaron walked in.  

"Joe said you were cute and he wasn't kidding.  I assume he gave you something permanent" Aaron said.  

Ric laughed and replied "Yeah he did.  From the tattoo, I guess he gave you the same thing?"

Aaron grinned saying "Nah, it was his brother, but same club." 

Ric looked over his shoulder and watched Aaron rub his crotch.  "I really appreciate you giving me a ride up there and back.  I was planning on getting a room over at the Rest Inn.  Dennis said he could set me up" Ric told Aaron.

"You know Dennis? Cool. He's a really good guy.  Do you want some roommates for the night?  I always have fun over there" Aaron replied.

"If its ok with Dennis, its ok with me" Ric said as he shook off his cock and stuffed it back in his jeans.  While he washed his hands, Aaron took his spot at the urinal and pissed a surprisingly long time.  They walked back into the dark building and out the door, with Aaron locking the deadbolt.  Aaron led him over to his car and they drove over to the exit.  Once through, Aaron got out and locked the hut and then the gate.  It was a boring drive, one that Ric had done several times.  They chatted a bit and Ric said "So, you know Mark too?"  

Aaron chuckled and said "Yeah, he knocked me up in that bathroom.  Or over in the car wash, I don't know which fuck did it.  Freaked me out but it's the best thing that's ever happened.  I learned a lot, got a bunch of friends out of it and a killer boyfriend."

"Nice. I hope I get the fun room I had when I met Joe.  It would be good if you can stay over.  You can bring your boyfriend too" Ric said.  Aaron smiled over at Ric.  As they got close to the exit Ric asked "I got a message from a friend that I have to stop by the adult book store tomorrow morning.  Do you know which one he's talking about?"

Aaron laughed and said "There's only one and we're going to pass it in a minute.   You got the room, you should use it as much as possible instead of going over there.  Hell, bring your friend over tonight and we can knock his ass up good."

Ric smiled.  "I already did, but I'm sure he wouldn't mind a recharge.  I don't know why he wants to meet there in the morning" Ric said.  He tapped out a message to Shane and asked.

"wrestlng coach goes there sat mornings if no team match" was followed by "u asked if he played" and then "he sucks or gets blown there" were Shane's replies.  Ric smiled and thought he knew what Shane was thinking.  Before he could reply he got another message from Shane "u want to tag him 4 booting ur friend off team?"   

"wanted to get pics, ur idea better" Ric replied.  Seconds later Shane texted "do both."  

Hearing Ric chuckle as he texted prompted Aaron to ask "what's so funny?"

"Just realized my friend is more twisted than I thought" Ric replied.   

Ric then sent Shane "can u stop over to hotel tonite?"  

Shane replied a second later "Cant. got plans w/marcus ;)"

Ric smiled again, hoping that Shane was going to tap Marcus and experience his hot ass.  By now he decided he was going to need to make sure that his balls were full in the morning and that would dampen the fun he had tonight.  Aaron pulled into the hotel, parked and the pair walked inside. 

Dennis was standing there at the reception desk, grinning. "Right on time and you even brought me a treat" Dennis said as he winked at Aaron, adding "How's Nick feeling?   We really nailed him the other night."

"Horny again.  Hopefully he's ready to fuck, I drained my balls earlier" Aaron said as Dennis laid a key on the counter.

"You got Room 221.  Sorry, the fun rooms are booked, but no one is close so you can make a lot of noise there.  I'll be up in a few hours to tuck you in" Dennis said, chuckling.   Ric and Aaron headed up to the room and found that Dennis had at least supplied a few drinks and snacks.  

"I would have preferred one king instead of two queen beds" Ric said as he watched Aaron tapping away on his phone.  

"Nick will be here in about an hour, he's finishing up with some guy" Aaron said.

"I thought he was your boyfriend" Ric asked.

"He is, but we both mess around on the side and usually tell each other about our hookups" Aaron replied.  They both grabbed something to drink, Ric a beer and Aaron a bottle of water.  Soon Ric had his shirt and shoes off and Aaron shed his work uniform.   As he emptied the beer, Ric laughed and took his jeans off too to match Aaron.  Both guys laid down on one of the beds.  Aaron turned on his side, looking at Ric and said "Joe told me to take care of you.  I'm not sure if that means to keep you out of trouble or if I'm supposed to be your fuck toy for the weekend."

Ric glanced over and saw Aaron smiling back at him.  "Knowing him, probably both" Ric said, laughing afterward.  He watched Aaron look up and down his body but always going back and staring at his bulge.   "I'm pretty beat and I want to save a big load for tomorrow morning, so I'm probably going to be the fuck toy tonight.  I could use a good dicking anyway, most guys want me to top and I miss feeling a guy breed me" Ric said, giving Aaron a wink.  Seconds later, Aaron rolled between Ric's legs and began gnawing on the bulge through the thin fabric of Ric's trunks.  Once it was thoroughly soaked and Ric's shaft was hard and poking out the top band, Aaron pulled them down and tossed them on the floor.

"Oh fuck, yeah.   If you're not fucking tonight, then I better get this tomorrow night or you're walking to the airport" Aaron said before letting out a laugh.  He licked and sucked for several minutes before working his way down to Ric's heavy balls.   Ric pulled his legs back to give Aaron better access and when Aaron was done, he pushed Ric back a little further.  It gave him space to lick further down, spread Ric's ass apart and dive in.  Ric moaned deeply while Aaron licked and poked his tight hole.  "Mmm, one of my favorites - sweaty, hairy and poz" Aaron growled before working a finger in.   "You weren't kidding, you haven't been fucked in a while.  This is fuckin' tight!" he said a few moments later.   

Aaron stood up and tugged his underwear off and when he went to get on the bed, Ric had spun around with his head hanging off the edge of the bed.  His stiff cock went into Ric's eager mouth and he pulled him up so he could get back to munching on Ric's hole.  Aaron was in heaven and wasn't sure he wanted to fuck.  Ric's mouth, tongue and throat felt good on his cock and his ass ring kept playing with Aaron's tongue and fingers.   Occasionally, Ric would rub a spit covered finger over his pucker and his whole body would shake.  When he felt his balls begin to churn he knew he better start fucking soon or he would be emptying them down Ric's throat.  Aaron pushed three fingers in and twisted them around before laying Ric back down on his back.

Slowly he pulled his cock free of Ric's mouth and climbed between his legs.  Ric grabbed his legs again and pulled back as Aaron rubbed his slick cock around Ric's hole.  With a firm push, Aaron slid in until he was firmly planted against Ric's ass.   The two stared at each other, smiling.  Ric gave a few squeezes with his sphincter and Aaron let out a long groan.  "God that feels good.   I'm gonna get you ready for Nick and Dennis.  Your hole is going to be flooded with our toxic jizz by morning" Aaron said.

Aaron might have started out gentle but he worked up to a firm pounding.   He flipped Ric on to his knees and drilled him as they knelt on the bed.   Aaron loved feeling the sweaty back against his chest, so when he pushed Ric on to all fours, they stayed like that and he pushed himself on to his feet and drove hard into Ric's loosening hole.   Aaron plowed Ric like that for another ten minutes until he felt his balls tighten.  His thrusts got harder until he gave one last shove and felt his cock erupt.   Aaron moaned loudly as shot after shot of his viral cum pumped into Ric's guts.  "Damn, that load was bigger than I thought after my fuck earlier" Aaron said after he pulled his still hard cock out of Ric's hole.

"Who was the lucky guy?  A customer?" Ric asked.

"Nah, the guy behind the counter that you saw when you got there.  Greedy little fuck should be knocked up any day now" Aaron said, chuckling.  Adding "Guess I'll be covering the desk again while I find a new hole to charge up."

Dennis clapped as he leaned against the door.  "One welcome home gift given, I hope you don't mind another one, Ric" Dennis said.   Several minutes later Aaron's boyfriend Nick showed up while Dennis was fucking Ric.   With a second load in Ric's now sloppy hole, Nick took over and was soon adding his cum.

"Surprised to see you bottoming tonight, Ric.   Giving that killer dick a rest?" Dennis asked.

"I want to have a big load ready for tomorrow morning.  A friend says that the wrestling coach goes to the adult book store on Saturday mornings.  I want to feed him a load and maybe get a pic or two of him there" Ric said, with a tinge of anger in his voice.

"Is that the guy that kicked Joe off the team?" Dennis asked.

"Yeah.  I was just going to get pics, but my friend suggested giving him a gift or two as well" Ric replied.

"Too bad Joe isn't here to help out.  I bet he'd really enjoy it.  What time do you have to be there?  Isn't your appointment with Thad tomorrow?" Dennis asked.   Aaron and Nick were listening closely and a grin slowly grew over their faces.

"10 AM for the book store, noon for Thad.  Who knows if the coach will even show, but I hope he does" Ric said.

"Well, you're going to need some sleep.  Let me know how it goes.  I'll be working tomorrow night, so I'll see you then" Dennis said as he got up and left the three in the room.  

"How about we leave here at 9:45 and come back around 11:30 for a shower before your appointment?" Aaron asked as he pulled down the covers of the other bed.

"Sounds good" Ric replied.  They were all asleep in minutes, Aaron and Nick in one bed and Ric in the other.  

--

Ric saw Shane walking into the book store as they pulled up.   "Thanks for the ride.  I'll see you at 11:30?" Ric asked.

"Oh, I wouldn't miss this for the world.  We're going to help, if we can" Aaron said.  He parked and the three went inside, splitting up right away.   Ric got a bunch of tokens from the cashier before finding Shane and they talked quietly.   They got Nick in the left of three booths and Shane took the right one.  Aaron was on his knees sucking on Ric's cock outside the booths when the coach walked in.  The coach looked around nervously and went into the only open booth in the middle.   Nick and Shane both had their cocks out and offered them though the glory holes soon after.  

The coach had started to suck on Nick's cock when Shane's shaft poked through.  Soon he was alternating between the two. After a couple rounds, Shane whispered "Gimme that ass."  The coach bent over and went back to sucking Nick's cock while Shane used spit to lube up the coach's hole.  Shane pushed his rigid shaft in surprisingly easily and began to plow away.  The well used hole felt good around his cock while Marcus' loads slowly dripped out of his own hole and down his leg.  He knew this had to be quick and only a few minutes later was shooting his toxic seed into the coach's ass.

With the booths occupied, Ric and Aaron set up their next steps and waited for the next booth to open.  Hopefully it would be either Nick's or Shane's.   Shane's door opened and he walked out, zipping his jeans up.  Ric watched Aaron go inside and waited for the tokens Shane had deposited to expire.  It was only a few minutes, but it was enough for the coach to have turned around and start getting fucked by Nick while he sucked on Aaron's cock.  The light went off, indicating no movie was playing and Ric waited another minute or so.   Nick's door opened and he was grinning as he walked out.

Ric banged on Aaron's door, yelling out "Add tokens or get out" in a deeper voice than normal.   He laughed to himself and then went over to the empty booth and went in, adding a few tokens to the player.    

"Oh shit, no tokens.  Be right over" Aaron said, pulling his cock out of the glory hole and shuffling over to the middle booth with his jeans partially down.   The coach looked up at him, shocked that he'd just barge in, but quickly went back to sucking his cock.  Ric watched through the hole and chuckled to himself before recording a minute of the coach sucking Aaron with his phone.  Aaron face fucked the coach and occasionally would pull out and slap his cock on the coaches face before stuffing it back in his mouth.  The third time he did it, he growled "God that looks so hot... just a sec" as he pulled out his phone.  

Click, click, click the phone sounded as he snapped three pictures of the coach's face with either a dick on his cheek or in his mouth.   Aaron began to thrust harder and then felt his cock start to shoot into the coach's mouth.  He pulled out and let a rope splash over the coach's face.  Click, click and two more pics of the coach's cum covered face got recorded.   Aaron stuffed his phone back in his pocket and pulled up his jeans.  Patting the coach's head, he said "Thanks daddy" and left the booth.   

Nick was blocking the empty booth's door until he saw Dennis arrive.  He grinned again and let Dennis go inside.  Ric cleared his throat and tapped on the hole before sliding his half hard cock through.  The coach scurried over on his knees, muttering "oh fuck" as he saw the dick that was awaiting him.   He started licking, though, and soon had Ric fully hard.  A few minutes later he was sucking but only getting a little over half of it into his mouth before he'd gag when it hit his throat.  Dennis was on the other side, patiently watching and waiting.

"Show me that pussy" Ric barked out.  The coach responded and seconds later had his ass planted against the partition.  "mmm, all lubed up.  I love a cumdump" Ric growled as he pushed his cock against the coach's hole.   It took a few tries but finally it yielded and he slowly drove his cock in.  He could hear the pain in the coach's groans over the two movies and it spurred him on.   Dennis had pushed his cock through the hole and the coach tried to suck on it to distract himself from the pain ripping through his body as Ric's cock tore into him.

He tried to pull away from Ric's shaft, but that just pushed Dennis' cock into his throat.  The coach ended up fucking himself on the two cocks as he tried to avoid either of them going too deep. Ric began to pump faster, wanting to make sure he got at least one load into the coach's pussy.   The timing was hard, but when he felt the coach push back, Ric thrust in hard, plowing deeper than he'd been able to go before.  Ric's cock began to shower the coach's guts with his potent load.  He moaned loudly, happy that he got to do what Joe dreamed of.  

When the last spurt dribbled out, Ric barked out "Clean it!"  Ric pulled his cock out slowly, giving the coach room to turn around.   He pushed back through and felt a tongue start to lick over the head and then down the sides.  Dennis chuckled as the coach backed up against the wall.  His dick was sliding in moments later and Ric felt the coach moan around his shaft as he lapped up most of the cum.   A few minutes later the video ended and Ric backed away, pulled up his sweats and walked out of the booth.  

A nicely built Latin guy was standing just outside the booth, waiting, and started to go in.  Ric whispered in Spanish "You don't want to put your dick in him."

"Yeah I do, I'm in the club too" Juan replied as he winked and went inside.  

Aaron called Ric over and said "We gotta leave or you're going to be late" as he got close.  Nick, Aaron and Ric left, rushing back to the hotel with Ric showering as quickly as he could.  Aaron and Nick were on the bed groping and kissing when Ric came out of the bathroom and continued while he dressed.  They piled back into the car and drove over to the tattoo shop.

"Hey, good to see you again.   Only five minutes late, pretty good.  Aaron's call earlier made it sound like you'd be an hour or two late" Thad said, chuckling.

"Good thing he was keeping track or I'd still be over there fucking" Ric replied with a big grin on his face.   He pulled off his shirt and sat down in the chair to get the rest of his tattoo finished.  Ric laid back and tried to relax,  adrenaline still keeping his heart racing.  About half way through, Ric asked Thad "Got any ideas to update my first tattoo?  I want to change it a bit." 

"Uh... you don't like it?" Thad asked.

"Oh fuck no, I love it.  I just want to add to it so it's a little different" Ric replied.  A few minutes later, after still seeing the disappointment in Thad's face, he explained "I did a couple videos.  They were supposed to crop out the upper tat, but its still visible in a few shots and I've had guys recognize me from it."

Thad stopped and sat back, exclaiming "Holy fuck!  That WAS you!  You're a porn star now?  Fuck...  I saw a short video online and the tat looked familiar, but I wasn't sure.  I looked through my portfolio and couldn't find a pic of it.  I thought it was yours from that day with Joe.  You guys were kind of rushed that day if I remember right" Thad continued.  

Ric nodded and said "Yeah, your work has gotten a lot of views.  Too bad there's no way to credit you for it." 

A huge smile took over Thad's face and he started back on the arm tattoo.  "I think most guys are looking at your dick, not the ink" he said.  

Ric laughed and told Thad "That biohazard is just as popular as my dick!"

Several minutes later "I can come up with something, but the more ink you get the easier it will be to identify you.  They won't want to just show your dick and ass, as hot as they are."

"Yeah, I told them I wasn't going to do any more videos.  That stuff gets around too easy and I don't want to affect my career later" Ric said.  "It was fun to do, though.  Now I can say I fucked some porn stars."

Thad finished up the arm tattoo and picked up his drawing pad.   He sketched out the existing tattoo and made a few copies.  After a few tries he found something Ric liked and pulled out the shaving cream and razor again.  

"Oh fuck!  I forgot about that.  At least I know it grows back pretty quick now" Ric said. 

"Yeah, but first I want a pic of the old version for my portfolio.  And the arm... and then we'll get the updated chest tat" Thad said.  He snapped a few pics with his phone and grinned back at Ric.  "Now... let's finish it up" Thad said.

• Like 17
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 12

chi4loads you are great at this, the story telling is so good i would not mindif there was a chapter without sex! loved the way you brought in characters from the last story and did not waste time explaining the back story.

is ric going to fuck the nurse from the clinic?

i also like that theres not just one type of guy.

• Thanks 1