On 8/24/2022 at 2:49 PM, hntnhole said:

As far as I know, I've never met him ..... but then, I don't ask questions like that in the fuckjoints either.  If he's still around though, I may have seen him over at RR, and didn't know it.  

However, speaking of politicians/elections, I'm glad that Demings is going to go after Our Dancing Daughter .... hopefully kick his sodden ass out on the street.  I doubt that Christ can dislodge DeathSantis though ... 

According to google it's Crist. If it's pronounced the same that'll be fun in the bedroom... crying out:
'oh Crist, Oh Crist, OH Crist!'

But anyhoo, not withstanding my sympathy for the Democrats and although enjoying your conversation with ellentonboy:  let's get back on the topic of Monkeypox and vaxccinations.

Now I've become preppy will probably get called in for a (first) shot of the vaccine next month.

Edited by Guest

1 hour ago, ellentonboy said:

He was on MSNBC at 5pm last night being interviewed by Nicole Wallace.

Yes, I almost always watch Wallace's show.  I think she's my favorite anchor there (and I can't stand Scarborough).  Plus, she had Broadwater on often, and he's just too beautiful to be real !

2 hours ago, ellentonboy said:

almost a third of this state are not part of either the Democratic or Republican Parties.

That surprised me too when I heard it a while ago.  It seems to reflect a distaste for anything political, and that spells trouble.  Being a citizen means we take an active role, and it's tough to listen to people who can't be bothered to vote start bitching about this or that.  Back in Chgo, on election day if so and so in your precinct hadn't voted by around 4, 4:30 pm, we went to their house and got them.  

2 hours ago, ellentonboy said:

I still think Val is going to send Marco packing

From your lips ...er.... fingers to Whatever's ears !!!  He's nothing but a walking cypher of a human being. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BareLover666 said:

Now I've become preppy will probably get called in for a (first) shot of the vaccine next month.

Well, you're right.  We did get off on a political tangent for a little while there.  And, you're right about the spelling too: apparently my fingers have that "muscle memory", left over from when I was a kid, dammittall.  I'll be more careful ..... 

Cheers !!

2 minutes ago, hntnhole said:

And, you're right about the spelling too: apparently my fingers have that "muscle memory”

Repetitive Strain Injury (RSI) from masturbating: The hidden pandemic. 😘

Monkeypox, monkeypox, monkeypox…

It’s not a very terrifying name. Sounds way too cute and cuddly.  

4 hours ago, BareLover666 said:

According to google it's Crist. If it's pronounced the same that'll be fun in the bedroom... crying out:
'oh Crist, Oh Crist, OH Crist!'

The "i" in Crist's name is what in english we call a "short" i - as in "his", not as in "idea". Put another way, like "Christian" and not like "Christ".

2 minutes ago, BootmanLA said:

The "i" in Crist's name is what in english we call a "short" i - as in "his", not as in "idea". Put another way, like "Christian" and not like "Christ".

Replied with a sad face not because of you but because of the fact you supplied.

3 hours ago, Daddyslut4use said:

Update on second intra dermal shot.  The small red bump has expanded to the size of a half dollar.  Not painful, but very visible. Feel like a character from the Scarlet Letter. I feel like any gay guy who sees my arm would realize I was one of “those sluts” who got the shots first.

Slut-shaming bad.
Getting vaccinated good.

On 8/24/2022 at 10:39 PM, TripA84 said:

Yes it was intradermal.

Sorry all you guys had all those related events.  Mine was intradermal, and all I got was a very slight bump for a couple of days, itched slightly for about an hour, maybe 2, and nothing at all after that.  By the third day, nothing visible, nothing at all.  Worse, no fucking either .... 🤬

1 minute ago, hntnhole said:

Sorry all you guys had all those related events.  Mine was intradermal, and all I got was a very slight bump for a couple of days, itched slightly for about an hour, maybe 2, and nothing at all after that.  By the third day, nothing visible, nothing at all.  Worse, no fucking either .... 🤬

This was my experience as I got it yesterday.

I got the old-fashioned one almost a month ago. It was sore. I had a big not for over a week, but no itching - just tenderness. Both partners got it intra-dermally recently, Nothing the first day, then welt and itching the next week.  I'll probably get it intra-dermally when I get my second one (though they're making us demand the second shot instead of just giving it to us here in San Diego). 

• Moderators
9 minutes ago, spunkdump said:

why are we always so behind in NYC

It just looks that way because you're not in one of the more benighted areas of the country like West Virginia (where I am). There is apparently only one place in this entire state where they are holding vaccination clinics.

• Downvote 1

1 hour ago, spunkdump said:

Boy, i'm stil waiting to be called for second shot in NYC- my 30 day is up and  i want to get the 2nd dose - why are we always so behind in NYC. i'm glad to see so many are getting their 2nd shots.

If you can use an alternate address of a family or friend, consider going to another jurisdiction like Long Island or New Jersey.

2 hours ago, spunkdump said:

Boy, i'm stil waiting to be called for second shot in NYC- my 30 day is up and  i want to get the 2nd dose - why are we always so behind in NYC. i'm glad to see so many are getting their 2nd shots.

The same is true in Ontario: We have had no information on second shots.

It is a bit disconcerting to know that even though governments have been saying they have been preparing for a smallpox outbreak since the last vaccinia stockpile was destroyed, when we encounter a disease that is basically smallpox on easy mode we are left gasping. This after we have lived through the worst of COVID-19.