Mutual Corruption – Part I

Mutual Corruption – Part I

It was the second time I had been to Jackhammers. Despite being the newest gay club in the metro area, weekends were already full of a diverse crowd of guys. Have a particular type of guy? You could find him on a Saturday night sweating and writhing to the pumping bass that shook the dance floor. 

“Who’s the daddy?” I half-yelled over the throbbing music to my friend while we waited at the bar for our drinks.

“In the jeans, tank and beard?”

My eyes devoured the stranger. I could feel my cock stiffening in my underwear. “Mmmh hmmm,” I replied with a nod.

“Darren something or other. I forget the last name. He’s the owner. Why?”

“We’ve been eye-fucking one another since the first night we came here.”

“I think you’re reading too much into it. It’s his job to fill up the bar with young guys like us. He’s just being nice. Besides, he’s probably pushing 50.”

My cock was definitely hard as I took a sip of my rum and Coke. “I know! Just my type...hot, beefy dad meat.” I took another long sip. “Oh damn, he’s coming over.”

“Evening, boys.” I felt him brush against me as he positioned himself between me and my friend. “Now weren’t you here last Saturday when we opened?”

“Yeah. It was a crazy night,” I replied.

“I knew it. I never forget a face as handsome as yours or an ass that delicious.” Darren slipped his right hand behind my butt before taking a handful and squeezing firmly. If I had checked, I’m positive my dick was oozing pre-cum. I could see my friend over Darren’s shoulder rolling his eyes. “I can give you two a private, VIP tour if you like?” he added while talking directly to me. 

Not one into the burly daddy type, my friend was first to reply. “I’m going to hit the dance floor. This is my favorite song. You two have fun with the tour,” he said while disappearing into the half-naked, sweaty throng of men.

“Is it bad that I’m glad your friend went to go dance?” Darren said into my ear while leaning in extra close. My entire body tingled from excitement. I had never been so blatantly pursued before. It was an intoxicating feeling.

“Not at all, but I have no doubt you love being bad,” I replied playfully. That earned me another firm squeeze on my ass. “Lead the way.”

Darren didn’t play around with a fake tour of the club’s nooks and crannies. Instead, he led me along the edge of the dance floor, down a dimly lit corridor and then into a door labeled “Private.” We were in his office which was shocking upscale and plush. It stood in stark contrast to the spartan décor of the club itself. I stood in front of his desk and finally took notice of his tank top. Solid black with the word “OWNER” silk-screened in silver across the chest area, it also had a set of silver handcuffs printed so that one end dangled free while the other latched through the “O” of “OWNER.” 

“It’s fitting that you have on that top as the owner here,” I said. “But, I don’t get the point of the cuffs,” I added playfully.

“Oh this isn’t for the club,” he said—rapidly closing the distance between us.

“Oh,” I said with my heart beating wildly.

“This is to let all the bad boys know who is boss.” Darren’s hands were on my hips suddenly. “Are you a bad boy?”

“The worst,” I moaned as he began kissing my neck. 

“That’s what I thought,” he replied while lifting me onto the edge of his desk. “Lay down, bad boy,” he instructed firmly. My brain couldn’t fathom what was taking place. What was taking place was so far outside the bounds of my normal sexual reality that it felt as if I was set to autopilot. I didn’t feel in control of the situation, and while that normally would have terrified me, something about the moment felt magically right. Not overthinking what was happening to me was a welcome change of pace.

As I laid back onto his empty desk, he pulled my arms out straight above my head. I twisted and looked just in time to see him handcuffing my wrists together to a pair of cuffs anchored into the cinder-block wall via large, metal O-ring. “Kinky,” I chirped.

“Daddy knows how to get control of disobedient boys.” Fuck...oh fuck...that turned me on way more than it should have. 

Darren moved to the edge of the desk between my dangling legs. He lifted them up and placed my spread apart feet flat on the metal surface. “It’s going to be hard fucking me with my jeans on,” I teased.

“No worries,” he said while reaching down to his left hip and producing a fold-out knife. My eyes widened like giant saucers as he depressed the button and the shiny blade audibly folded open with an erotic click.

“What’s tha-,” I started to ask, but it was too late. Darren had grabbed my jeans and pulled on the material around my ass. Without a word he pressed the tip of the blade into the denim and effortlessly cut a slit. I was about to spontaneously orgasm. He set the knife on my stomach and reached down to the freshly cut gash. I heard my jeans ripping as he gave several forceful tugs in opposite directions with his thick fingers. 

“Mmmmhh...a man-thong huh?” 

I was barely functioning in the moment. “It was sort of a dare to wear them.”

“Cute. I like them, and it makes this even easier,” he said while grabbing the white, cotton material pressing against my asshole and pulling it out from between my cheeks. He took the knife once more, cut the cotton sliver, and then he placed the blade back on my stomach. 

“Oohhh fuck,” I moaned putting my head down on the desk and closing my eyes. 

Darren’s fingers began toying with my exposed hole—casually tracing around my pucker before pushing a fingertip or two against it. I heard him spit twice and then felt the cool wetness of some saliva-coated fingers forcing their way inside me. “Such a tight, little fuckhole you have.”

My body twisted and contorted as he began fingering me. I was insatiable. I couldn’t get enough of what Darren was doing to me. 

“How many cocks have been lucky enough to spread this hole open, hmm?”

“Just two,” I confessed. “I guess I’m not such a bad boy after all,” I lamented as two knuckles popped inside me. 

“I wouldn’t say that. After all, a complete stranger is about to fuck you ten minutes after meeting you. I think that qualifies you as Daddy’s bad boy,” Darren said before pulling his fingers out of my ass. 

As his fingers left my body, my hips left the desktop—fruitlessly fucking the empty air. My body craved being violated by Darren. “Ohhh, Daddy! I need it,” I cooed like a bitch in heat.

Darren was silent for a moment. I opened my eyes curious was to what his silence might mean in terms of what was about to befall me. He had already pulled down his jeans leaving his beautiful, vein-popping cock sticking out rock hard. I could see the shimmer of his pre-cum coating the tip. “What’s wrong, Daddy?” I moaned desperate to feel him inside me.

“I need to be honest with you,” he said with a sigh. He reached into a desk drawer and pulled out a condom. “I’m positive. But, I’m going to wear one...if you’re still down for this. I don’t want to put you at risk or in a position where something feels wrong. But, I’ve been dying to fuck you since I saw you last week.”

His words hit me. My previous two boyfriends all wore condoms despite the fact they were both virgins and younger than me when we hooked up. There was never even a random thought about catching anything from either of them. Now, I was about to be fucked by a guy twice my age who had been with an unknown number of guys who was openly admitting he was HIV positive. I was so wrapped up in the absolute thrill and passion of the evening that I wasn’t even thinking I might catch something from Darren. 

“Put that thing on and start fucking my brains out already,” I moaned with unhinged lust. There was some risk, but he was going to suit up. It wasn’t going to be a real risk I told myself. And in that moment, a deep and twisted part of me was suddenly turned on by the thought of Darren’s charged cock being inside me with only a thin sheath of latex protecting me.

“Are you absolutely sure?” he asked.

“I’d slide it on your cock for you, but my hands are bound and useless,” I replied wriggling my hands and hearing the clanging of the chain against the O-ring.

It felt like he was deep inside my guts before he even had time to put the condom on. Had I not witnessed it with my own eyes, I would have been thinking that he was secretly bare-backing me and the condom speech was just a diversion. As he began pounding away, I found my thoughts drifting into imagining him actually being raw inside me. The more the rational side of me told me it was wrong to have such a fantasy. The more the depraved demon in me told me that unprotected cock was everything I craved and needed. Between the muffled thumps of the music filtering into his office and our mutually shared grunts and moans, I was oddly enjoying being in slut-boy heaven. 

Darren’s massive, veiny cock was absolutely destroying my little, love-hole. Yet the more it began to ache and feel sore, the more I wanted for him to give it to me even harder. 

“Fuck me, Daddy. Fuck your dirty, little toy,” I moaned in agonizing bliss.

“Unngggh,” he bellowed. “I’m so close to cumming, boy.” He continued to relentlessly throttle my ass with bone-breaking thrusts. “Unh...unh...fuck...unh...unh.” His half-words and grunts of passion grew closer and closer. He was so close. Darren changed from rapid-fire, shallow thrusts to long, hard strokes. His entire cock would withdraw from my hole before being slam-fucked deep into me. Over and over. I was dying from this undeniable craving of having my hole obliterated by Darren.

“Ooooh fuck,” he exclaimed. The thrusting stopped. His cock was outside of me. 

My eyes opened to see an expression of fear on his face. “What?”

“I guess I was getting a little too rough with your hole. That last thrust broke the condom. Fuck! I’m so fucking close and that asshole feels sooooo good wrapped around my cock. I almost came. Oh god, that was a close call. Let me see if I have another one.” 

“Fucking put it back in me and finish fucking me!” I said without thinking. 

He looked at me bewildered and still panicked. “What?”

“Put that cock back inside me and finish fucking me,” I repeated.

“But...there’s a very real risk you’re going to…I’m not sure I can do that to you...”

“Finish what you started before I change my mind,” I said closing my eyes again. “It feels too good to stop. Fuck your bad boy full of your seed, Daddy.”

I didn’t see the look change on his face. I didn’t even have to see it in order to know he had changed his mindset fundamentally at that moment. The entire energy in the room shifted from a respectful, casual hookup to one of complete primal depravity.

I felt Darren’s cock against the edge of my spasming hole as he tossed my legs over his shoulders and pulled me further down his desk until my ass hung completely off of it. My long arms were stretched painfully out, but I loved every sensation of discomfort. I had somehow slipped from a boy he worried about to a nameless fuck-toy that he was using to satisfy his most hidden desires.

Darren let out a long moan as his bare manhood slid back into me. “Ooooohhh fuck this feels so good.”

“Yeah?” I moaned picturing his leaky, dick sliding into my colon. “You like the way your charged dick feels inside me?”

“Fuck yeah,” he moaned while beginning to fuck me even harder than before. I could feel his unbridled lecherousness. “You want me to breed your ass, you little whore?” he grunted.

“Breed me, Daddy.”

“Tell me that you crave my toxic cum, you worthless slut. Tell me you want me to poz you like you deserve.”

“I need you to fill me up with your poz cum,” I moaned in blissful agony.

“Fuck, I never knew it could feel like this. You’re going to be the first slut-boy that I convert; dirty, little whore fucking a complete stranger…uhhhh...begging for my raw cock...you do deserve this gift I’m going to fuck into your torn-up guts.”

“Make this faggot slut you’re first,” I found myself pleading while tears streamed down my face. They weren’t tears of sadness though. There were just so many unimaginable feelings overwhelming me as he worked my once-tight pucker over. Hearing him calling me a whore and a worthless slut while also realizing I was going to hold a special place in his life’s story as his first conversion made me feel like this was everything I always wanted to be. If you stripped away all the facades and masks we project out into “normal” society in order to fit in, what was transpiring in that moment on that desk, that was the real me. After a lifetime of feeling aloof and out of place, I was finally right where I needed to me. It was a beautiful feeling to finally be at peace with myself and my true desires that used to remain hidden.

“Flood me with your cum,” I moaned while opening my eyes and staring into his eyes. He was ravenous. The composed owner of the club had I had met become something entirely other. He was beastly Darren. He wildly pounded me several more times hard enough that I moaned aloud, “Oh god you’re hurting me.” This was apparently exactly what he needed to hear.

Darren’s cock was buried as deep as he could force it. He let loose an unholy howl as his hips twitched and bucked against me. He was emptying himself into me. I could picture the thick ropes of his toxic cum spraying against the walls of my colon. The hot, creamy seed would coat my insides before pooling up into a little tainted lake of poison.

As his mini-thrusts ceased, he left his cock inside me—still shockingly hard. “Did you consider pulling out?” I said softly.

“Not a fucking chance,” he replied instantly and gruffly. He was still clearly beastly Darren. I was starting to realize that I was now truly full of something that could change me permanently when he began thrusting again. I was immediately pulled back into slut mode.

“Mmhhh going to make me you're cum-dump tonight?” I moaned while wishing I could jerk off. 

“That’s right. This feels too good to not pump one more load into you just to increase my odds of a victory.” 

My ass was on fire now. I was sore and aching from lack of any lube combine with the hole-splitting thickness of his manhood. As he grunted and roared, I whimpered which seemed to make him enjoy himself even more. 

It didn’t take long; only a few minutes before he deposited another round of his special seed into me. He left his cock inside me to “seal up his gift,” as he put it. But this time, he didn’t remain hard long enough for round three. He slowly grew flaccid and fell out of my now gaping asshole. 

He walked around the edge of the desk and pushed his half-hard and dripping cock into my mouth. “That’s a good boy. Suck out every last bit of Daddy’s cum. Mmmhhhhh. Your mouth feels so good; not as good as that hole between your ass cheeks, but still worthy of my cock being inside it.”

I greedily lapped at and sucked on his warm cock that had just worked over my ass like no one else had done before. I was almost hopeful that I could coax another hardon and throttling despite how rough my asshole felt in that moment. I was my own worst enemy with Darren apparently.

A few minutes of rabid sucking, Darren pulled out of my mouth and undid my cuffs. As I laid there on his desk rubbing my wrists to wake them back up, beastly Darren seemed to partially, but not entirely, disappear. He looked back between my legs at the gash in the denim he created with his knife that was still on my stomach.

“No leaking cum,” he said sitting down into his office chair. “You should lay like that for a big longer. You want to let every drop of my gift to seep into you, don’t you?”

“Mmmhh yes.”

“Not that it even matters at this point with two charged loads in you. It’s too late even if some dribbled out.” I thought about it. He was right and that somehow only made me more excited. My cock was still achingly hard in my jeans. “Are you scared?”

“It feels good to be scared,” I said half-answering. 

“Your cock certainly says you enjoy it,” he said taking the knife from my stomach. With his left hand he pulled up on the zipper area above my erection. With his right hand holding the knife, he cut another slit into my jeans. Reaching into the gash, he snaked my cock out. What could have been obtained by simply unzipping my jeans was a million times more erotic this way.

“Spit on your hand and jerk off for me,” he said. “It looks like your about ready to explode. I bet those balls are dying to be drained.”

Despite it being the first time I masturbated in front of someone, he didn’t have to ask twice. Being full of his spunk; having my cock freed via knife cut; all of it was so fucking intoxicating that I was miles away from ever going back to normal—if such a thing was even possible now. I quickly spit on my right palm and began stroking my cock. I nearly exploded on the first upstroke. The sensations I was experiencing were out of this world. I had to force myself not to immediately cum; besides, I wanted to give Darren a good show as a thank you for fucking me silly.

“Mmhhh yeah...stroke that cock for me. I wanna watch you shoot cum all over your clean shirt.” I was in a steady rhythm already. My eyes were closed and my mouth was open panting. “Tell me what you're thinking, boy.”

“You...inside me...unnhhh...fucking my ass raw...how good it felt,” I answered in-between passionate breaths. “Being your first...first conversion…”

“You like being the one that got me to break my rule of only safe sex don’t you?”

I looked over at him to see that his cock was hard again. “Nnnnnhhh,” I whimpered while looking at it and licking my lips. 

Darren grinned devilishly. “What, boy?”

“I want it inside me when I cum,” I said desperately.

“That means your hole is going to be even more raw and sore. You’re not getting any lube, and I’m going to force another load into you.”

“Stop teasing me with what you know I want.” I tasted my own cock as I licked the palm of my hand. Darren was quick to get to his feet and between my legs. He plunged into my burning asshole without warning. I shrieked in agony and delight and I restarted stroking myself. 

Beastly Darren was fully in control once again. His fingers pressed firmly into the flesh of my legs as he held onto them. It felt like I was being fucked by a soda bottle wrapped in sandpaper. “Such a power bottom you are. You’re by far the dirtiest, secret slut I’ve met.”

“Only for you,” I moaned while feeling my orgasm rising up from within me. I was a few final strokes from erupting in my best climax ever.

Darren continued to pound away with wanton abandon. “Cum for me, my infected whore,” he said on my upstroke. Cum shot from my swollen head in several, heavy spurts—the second one landing partially in my nose and across my mouth. “Fuck yeah,” Darren moaned. I quickly scooped the cum from my face into my mouth and swallowed. 

“Give me another load, Daddy,” I moaned. Darren’s eyes rolled back into his head partially as he slammed his engorged dick deep into my guts. He grunted and moaned. He twitched softly as his seed drained into me once again. 

He kept his dick inside me semi-hard for what felt like several minutes. We existed without words. Only the grunts and moans of spent pleasure could be heard over the muffled club music. As he slowly pulled out, I squeezed as hard as my broken hole would let me. I didn’t want any of his gift to leak out and go to waste. 

I laid on his desk motionless and still breathing heavy waiting for his cum to be absorbed-waiting for his loads to change me. He disappeared for a minute into his private bathroom. I was listening to the water running when a crazy thought popped into my head. I sighed heavily.

“What’s wrong?” Darren said returning to the office chair. 

“I kind of wish that I could feel the moment your loads change me—like the exact moment that everything changes. It’s dumb thought.”

Darren laughed softly. “It’s not dumb. You won’t feel the exact moment your body accepts my gift, but you will get the fuck flu. You’ll feel like absolute shit, and that’s when you’ll know you got what you asked for when you told me to fuck you raw.”

“What if it didn’t take? I don’t get pregnant so-to-speak?”

“Then I’ll keep breeding you until it happens. I have some friends that can help out as well. We can make it a party night. To be honest, I wasn’t going to let this be the last time we fuck anyway. I’m nowhere near done with you, boy—even after I get you pregnant with HIV.”