“Lights Out” Night

JeffSLmmPigDadd

I hope I didn’t place this in the wrong section. Does your local bath house have this? It’s once a month here, and I love it. Get to be a real whore, and the Pig dad I strive to be, giving and getting loads and no dick refused!  🐷 What are yours like, if you have them?

Edited by JeffPigDadd

i have not been post pandemic, and my understanding is the bath house has been remodeled. In Portland OR there are two, Steam and Hawks, i've been to Hawks

Hawks "dark room" (last i went) was more of a walk in closet, and wasn't dark. it had one of those doors made of plastic strips painted, but still let in lots of light. They'd have "light out" night weekly i believe, but it wasn't dark at all, just more like dusk lol. They had a disco ball somewhere high up on the ceiling, and that's the extent of "dark." 

To me, the whole idea of a "dark room" is it's a sort of universal blind fold, removing the visual element of attraction and sex. That doesn't happen when i've been to "lights out" at Hawks. 

When I first arrived in Ft. L., I did go to a few "lights-out" event at bars/guesthouses, and some were better than others at carrying it off.  But I still like the atmosphere, and the virtually total blackout of the darkroom at Slammer the most - by far.  I'll go to other places occasionally too - but, as tallslendersweetboy points out - "dusk" and "dark" are two different animals altogether.  I learned a new language there: it's called Tongue-Braille ..... 

Edited by hntnhole

The best blackout parties that I can remember attending were in the basement at Midtowne Spa in Denver. My 1st visit to Midtowne was a blackout/ Mardi Gras (only the lowere level was blacked out), and my 1st foray into the packed orgy space I had at least 4 guys impale themselves on my then 30 year old rock hard cock, before I could get back out of it. At the time it initially scared me, it probably took me 10 or 15 minutes to regain my composure and courage to go back in, that was one of the events that wore down my opposition to barebacking as a top.

3 hours ago, tallslenderguy said:

i have not been post pandemic, and my understanding is the bath house has been remodeled. In Portland OR there are two, Steam and Hawks, i've been to Hawks

Hawks "dark room" (last i went) was more of a walk in closet, and wasn't dark. it had one of those doors made of plastic strips painted, but still let in lots of light. They'd have "light out" night weekly i believe, but it wasn't dark at all, just more like dusk lol. They had a disco ball somewhere high up on the ceiling, and that's the extent of "dark." 

To me, the whole idea of a "dark room" is it's a sort of universal blind fold, removing the visual element of attraction and sex. That doesn't happen when i've been to "lights out" at Hawks. 

Hawk's had a slightly dark night, every Wed. night, but I haven't seen anything about it at the new location nor do they have a darkroom at this point.

Steam still holds theirs twice a month on Sat. nights, but pretty much defeat the purpose by handing out glow bracelets that indicted your sexual position. Orange for oral only by far the most popular at around 50%, purple for I won't admit a position/don't have sex at 25%, red for bottoms at 20%, green for versatile at about 4%, and finally blue for top at 1%. I have problems as the colors fade after several hours with recognizing red versus orange, or purple versus blue, and some of them get offended if you try to offer them anal sex in any position.

17 hours ago, JeffPigDadd said:

I hope I didn’t place this in the wrong section. Does your local bath house have this? It’s once a month here, and I love it.

Where is 'here" Jeff? FLEX in Cleveland does it and I always find it very hot to play in the dark.