~Thanks for all your kind words, men, I'm glad so many of you liked Chapter I. Here now is Chapter II:

The Ten: Chapter II

by @Vancrawman

**This is a work of fantasy and fiction. Any similarity to anyone living or dead is purely coincidental. Nothing in this work should be construed as medical advice in any way**

Chapter II: First Quarry

I woke up that morning still super excited and with my cock straining for attention, my mutual recharge fuckfest with Keith did nothing to dampen my horniness. I had heard that once infected, the virus demands to replicate so you get super horned up all the time, but still I resolved to hold off until I got my bio tat later that day at Eric’s studio. I checked my phone and saw several text messages. Apparently, my late night tweet announcing my level-up to POZ status was making the rounds of poz twitter and got back to several of my friends who knew of my quest:

“Hey, buddy, great job, congrats! You gonna spread it around now?”

“OMG, welcome to the Class of 2022, brother! Go forth and propagate!”

“Super excited for you, man! It’s what you wanted and you went out and got it – and had a lot of fun along the way! So PROUD of you!”

I also checked twitter and there were a lot of DMs from supposed chasers, but most of them I knew from previous interactions to be kind of flaky. Let’s see, I thought, if my change in status would get some of them to commit.

Finally, another text came through – it was from a young twitter bud Caleb who was also on the chase for the upgrade to poz. We sexted back and forth a few times over the years. His profile says he’s 22 and from his pics, he’s got a great ass that has been after toxic loads for a year with no positive result:

“I will fly over to you from Miami to get that toxic seed of yours, brother, just say when!”

I sent some thank you texts and to Caleb, I got especially hot thinking about bugging up his sweet hole:

“You make your plans, boy, and I’ll be glad to get you into the brotherhood if I can. I’m pretty toxic right now, so get on that plane!”

Finally, I got out of bed, and got on with my day, not thinking more about Caleb’s text. Chasers make a lot of plans they never go through with…I know, I was a chaser myself.

On this day, I planned on only working a half-day and it was all I could do to concentrate even a little on work, but eventually the time came to stop work and get marked as the toxic breeder I now was.

I settled into Eric’s chair for the tattoo I had been dreaming of for years, but which I didn’t want to get until it really meant what it represented: A biohazard symbol, stylized a bit with some curves at the end of the tendrils and some shading and coloring in it, and a little blood red drop in the middle – marking me as a poz man ready to share the gift.

Eric had greeted me with a warm kiss and long hug. “Congrats, brother!” How do you feel about the upgrade to poz?”

“I’m so happy to finally get there, Eric, and you were a big part of breaking down that initial resistance, mate! When I came in here on that hot August day two years ago, and you were stripped down to the waist with that beautiful scorpion pointing downward to your sweet poz stick, it really help me decide to begin the chase! So you’re a big part of why I’m here today, my friend, even if it wasn’t your strain that got me over the line!”

“Hey, not for lack of trying, buddy, but now we can recharge each other!”

“Looking forward to that, stud” I said, “grabbing my cock in my pants which was by then fully hard. But first, mark me, man, I need to get branded now as a poz gifter!”

“Let me get comfortable,” and with that, Eric strips off his shirt to reveal his well-tattooed chest with the beautiful Scorpion pointing down to his thick cock bulging in his jeans. Next to it was “XX,” meaning he was well ahead of me on this particular pozzing path.

Ever since I consulted him about tattoo design two years ago, Eric has been telling me about The Ten, as they called themselves, I was desperate to poz up and join their special brotherhood. Each member must be poz-toxic and they each pledge to convert at least 10 willing chasers. Therefore, each X represents 10 guys he’s pozzed. Every time they get 10 confirmed hits, they get another X inked next to their biohazard or scorpion tat. When I first met Eric, he had only one X to mark his progress.

“Eric, every time I look at that tat and the XX, I get so fucking turned on!” What must it feel like to have knocked up 20 guys?” I’m so fucking jealous and pissed that I started this so late!”

“Hey man, don’t be that way, everyone gets there in their own time. I spent years on meds after I got pozzed, and even then I was so afraid of it I barely had any sex for years, until I got finally realized my destiny. We chasers and gifters all take different paths to the same place…what matters is that we get there.”

“And that’s only 20 that I know about! And by the way, I’m nearer to my third X so soon there’ll be an addition right here, “ he says, pointing to an empty spot next to the two XXs. Got a couple of chasers I’ve been exclusively bugging up from the last month waiting on their fuck flu and for positive results, and then I’ll hit 30 if they come out right!”

“Now sit back and relax and let’s get this tat on you to mark you for the poz predator you are!”

As he worked on the biohazard tattoo now forming on my abdominals, we reminisced about how Eric bred me several times aiming to poz me, and although it ultimately wasn’t his strain that infected me, Eric and I sure had a good time trying;  he pozbred me a few times, and when Eric went out of town for awhile, he recommended the hot nurse Keith to try and infect me. I gave him exclusive pozzing rights to my hole and Keith started his gifting sessions, and after some hot fucks over several weeks, some toothbrushing, and lots of toxic Keith seed, I knew it had finally happened 3 weeks later when the fuck flu hit – hard.

Coming out of my reverie, I looked down at the progress and I was stunned to see so much of it filled in already, I was only barely aware of the needle inking me, marking me for life as a member of the poz club. He was about 90% done with the tat now…I had been there for 3 hours without realizing how the time was flying.

“How was your fuck flu, brother?” Eric inquired.

“It was rough for a few days but I was so excited and turned on by it, I knew it was finally happening, I couldn’t stop jerking off.  Keith toothbrushed me hard then threw some powerful pozfucks into my hole, so I was so happy and relieved when the fuck flu hit. It’s our Rite of Passage!”

“Fuck yeah,” Eric agreed.

“Last night, after I left the doctor’s office, I saw some little twink of about 20 years old in the parking lot and all I wanted was to pin him down breed him with my bugs! Every guy I see is a target, my first quarry to join the poz brotherhood. I ended up with Keith doing some mutual recharging, after we had some champagne to toast my upgrade.”

“You definitely see the world and the men in it in a different light, my friend,” Eric was finishing up, wiping the bloody area on my abs that now marked me for life and covering it with some moisturizer and clingy plastic film. He took a drop of my blood with his index finger and brought it up to my mouth to taste, then deeply kissed me.

“OK, you know the drill with new tats, Randy,” keep it clean and dry and I can touch it up in a couple of weeks. Now get over here and breed my hole with that fresh poz seed!”

With that, Eric pulled down his pants, bent over the tattoo chair and exposed his hot hairy hole to me. I knelt down to taste the passage before breeding it,and found some cum in there already.

“Yeah, stopped off at the glory holes for a couple of loads this morning. Don’t know if they were toxic or not. I bred a couple holes, too, gave them both a little gift! – they don’t ask, I don’t tell!”

At that, I stood up and plunged my hard poz weapon right into Eric’s bugged-up hole.

“Yeah, fuck that fresh HIV into my fuckin hole, stud,” Eric encouraged.

From all the poz chat while he was branding me as a POZ gifter with his needle, and now fucking Eric’s sweet pre-loaded hole, it didn’t take long for another load of fresh poz seed to burst forth down Eric’s passage.

“Recharge me with that poison, stud!” he egged me on as I made my toxic deposit up my friend’s hole. All I could think was how my toxic cum was infiltrating his system, charging him up with my fresh strain, mixing with the bugs already in him to create a new, ever so different version of itself.

We stayed like that for a few minutes, making sure every dirty drop of poz was delivered into Eric’s gaping manhole. Finally, we had collected ourselves and got dressed, Eric popped in a small Lucite buttplug to ensure absorption of the prize.

It was then that Eric proposed a first victim for my new gifts.

“Hey, Randy, I’ve got a guy coming in a few minutes for a tat, he wants just a simple Celtic thing, not any poz tattoo – at least not yet. I think he’d be perfect for conversion, I know from following his twitter that poz turns him on, but I don’t know for sure if he’s a real chaser or if he’s on PrEP…I was gonna try to knock him up but I’ll let you have this one if you want to wait around now for him, take a look at him, and let me know, I can introduce him to you.”

And with that perfect timing, the potential first neg hole to get my infectious gift walked through the front door.

“Hey, Eric,” he waved over to the tattoo artist.

“Justin, meet my buddy Randy…He just got this new tat,” Eric replied, pointing to the wrapped up, but still visible, biohazard tattoo on my stomach.

“Wow, I love it! Does that mean what I think it means?” Justin peered inquisitively at my new ink with its blood red center droplet.

“Damn right. You want it? It could change your life”

“Fuck yeah, I want it, man!” Justin brushed his hand gently over the biohazard.

“You on PrEP? Cuz I don’t want to waste the gift if your PrEPPED up,” I cautioned.

Justin, who looks about 25, sandy hair and a tight little body in his tank top and shorts, just looks up at me and says “Nope, I stopped PrEP about a month ago, I’m ready to accept my fate. Just tell me when and where, stud, I’ll take what you’ve got.”

And with that, my first poz-gifting session was set up for the next night. I stopped at the drugstore on the way home and bought some new toothbrushes.

• Like 27
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 29
  • Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, Tanbbottom said:

So hot. 10 chapters for 10 giftings? ☣️☣️☣️☣️☣️☣️☣️☣️☣️☣️💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦👌💦💦💦

thanks, brother! Yes, that's the plan 😈

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1