What's The Sluttiest Thing To Do In A Sauna/Bathhouse?

VersGuyAnon

The Sluttiest Thing To Do In A Sauna/Bathhouse  

203 members have voted

1. 1. Especially if you're a bottom, what's the sluttiest thing to do in a sauna/bathhouse, to ensure you get fucked raw and loaded?

• Stay in the darkroom the entire time, preferably on your knees with your arse out ready for cocks
    • Stay backed onto a gloryhole the entire time, arse cheeks spread
    • Get on your knees in a public area (fuck bed, cinema, etc), arse in the air and stay there the entire time
    • Keep moving around to wherever you see group action and get your arse in the air
    • Ask anyone you encounter whose cock is hard to fuck you, irrespective who or where they are
    • Other (comment below)

This poll is closed to new votes

once I became a total take all loads bathhouse cumdumpster I started getting a room and spending the full 8 hours face down, ass up to the open door, blindfolded and lubed and taking loads from literally anyone that came in, often with my boyfriend or my uncle there watching and cheering guys on, but then we realized for me to be the complete bathhouse cumdumpster I was born to be I had to spend the entire 8 hours in a very public place where everyone can see I am taking all loads and watch me get used by breeder after anonymous breeder and begging strangers to cum inside my guts, so they started putting me on the darkroom fuckbench so I can take loads in both ends and be anonymous trash and blindfolded in the public sling blindfolded for maximum exposure so everyone there knows what a fucking whore I am and can recognized me in the street even though I dont know what any of the men barebacking me look like. that is ultimately where my father got to see what a faggot and a slutty whore I really am.

slingcumdump.jpg

• Like 2
  • Piggy 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/27/2023 at 8:09 PM, VersGuyAnon said:

Back to the sauna on Sunday and I can't wait! 

All being well, I'll be in slut mode. I'll make sure I cover all of the options in the poll and report back. 

I thought it was going to be one to forget yesterday. The "prepping" didn't seem to go as well as expected at first, but after an hour off I went. There was plenty of stuff going on, but nothing for me until about an hour after I arrived. Then one OK fuck, but nothing for ages. Then ... as has happened before, a few in quick succession. I was pleased all of them were bareback (no condoms in use in the place, that I could see at least) and I took two if not three loads. 

I've clocked another guy who it seems is up for fucking me, but I was heading off (it was fairly late and I was hungry). A lovely cock and I imagine a good dirty fuck. 

Load count is still low Y-T-D, but I calculate 16 fucks and 7 loads (as a bottom).

Oh, for the record, I tried all of the options in the poll, but two were in the darkroom and two through glory holes. Maybe my hole is the most attractive part of me 😉    

An update - I did darkroom, glory holes, sling with blindfold, room on my knees with arse in the air and door open (blindfolded) and steam room. I took four raw cocks and three excellent big loads, all of them in the darkroom. Nothing else was any use at all, which I thought was odd. 

• 2 weeks later...

When I go to SBN (inevitably high and horny) I get on my knees in the public area, ass facing the walkthrough and wait, generally a first fuck happens in the 15’, and if I stay long enough there is a really horny period where it is really busy, you can 5-6 quick fucks in a row, so your ass is really cummy, and then pulls in even more. As it quietens down I tend to move to the dark room or another space, but figure enough time in one space let’s people know you are a cumpig, and the shy ones eventually turn up, having walked past a few times, clearly horny by me fingering the cum out of my leaking hole 

• Piggy 1

I've never been to a spa, the closest one I know of is in Rochester. Knowing my luck if I went it would be an "all bottoms" night. But if I did meet a top in one, I'd want to ride him in front of anyone that wanted to watch. For me, riding cock can be seductive. Slowly, arched back, leg muscles on display as I slide up and down. Head thrown back and mouth slightly open, silently inviting others to step up. Hopefully that display would signal my intentions as to what I am looking for for the rest of the night.

Today was a big one at the sauna, in spite of being Wednesday daytime.

4 fucks through a glory hole. 2 in the darkroom. 1 out in the open, outside a sling room, with guys walking by. 1 in the sauna, moving to a cubicle. 

Interesting mix!

I've done the ass up to a glory hole thing and felt like such a dirty slut (but in a good way) but enjoy the dark room more as I like to feel a naked sweaty body on - and in me - in the darkness. Have also been in a crowded cubicle standing watching guys fucking on a pad during a naked orgy party then felt a guy push his cock into my used fuck hole. The guy in front of me willingly let me put my arms around him and lent over on him as I was given a good fucking. I never turned around, never saw who it was.

• Piggy 1

I had been to gay sauna few times when my wife was away for work. My favorite place are the darkroom and glory holes booth where i would suck and fucked by anonymous guys who i don't care about their bodies, ages and good looking faces for as long as they have nice and decent horny cocks for my slutty both holes and dump their loads in them . I would  make sure that they all see the gold band on my finger and i would've never said NO to anyone who invite me to party with them in private room. 

DSC00270.JPG

On 2/25/2023 at 10:01 AM, YourNoLimitsBottom said:

I've never been to a spa, the closest one I know of is in Rochester. Knowing my luck if I went it would be an "all bottoms" night. But if I did meet a top in one, I'd want to ride him in front of anyone that wanted to watch. For me, riding cock can be seductive. Slowly, arched back, leg muscles on display as I slide up and down. Head thrown back and mouth slightly open, silently inviting others to step up. Hopefully that display would signal my intentions as to what I am looking for for the rest of the night.

Rochester cumunion is later in March at the Rochester spa. They only have a few a year, so I’m sure you’d be guaranteed loads.