Helping the old neighbor with plumbing

I was trying to figure out how to do what Mr. Lewis asked me to do. It seemed impossible. I can’t just go up to a guy and ask to lick his feet. That’s weird. And why would he sick George on me as punishment? I never even knew his name before now. I can’t believe how perverted my two neighbors are. He just shoved his foot in my mouth! Well Mr. Lewis has too but that was different. George on the other hand was rough and had a stronger flavor. I can still taste it.

I spent the days trying to talk to the landlord. It was mostly all small talk. He used to have a bad attitude towards everyone I thought but since talking to him he’s been okay. Not friendly, but not as sour as he used to be. I found out his name was Rob. But other then asking hows work been or school. I didn’t find many opportunities for intimate conversation. He hadn’t even asked me about Mr. Lewis. Periodically I would glance down at his shoes, they must have been size 13 or 14. I must have been becoming more open to kink, since as I looked at him I was wondering what they’d feel like. He himself has decent hygiene so they might not smell too strong. But he does work on his feet a lot so they must get tired. I wanted to massage them. I imagined him relaxing in the couch, having a beer, me rubbing them after a long day. The scene seemed quite romantic in a way.

Day after day I tried talking to Rob. I kept the conversations going as long as I could but he never put the effort into holding them long. I was getting worried. I only had a couple days left. I’d walk to my place and when Mr. Lewis saw me he’d ask me how my task went.

“Howdy there Tommy boy. How’s your ‘homework’ coming along?” He stood in the doorway.

“Nothing yet. I don’t think it’s going to be possible. He doesn’t seem interested.” I was nervous.

“Oh not much time left. You have till tomorrow to get the job done. You’re not delaying on purpose are ya? Gosh if ya wanted George to come by, all you had to do was ask, he’s right next to ya for goodness sake.” He was giggling. Relishing the fact that my time was running out.

“No of course not.” I whispered. I knew the halls weren’t good at sound proofing. So I tried not to alert George to what I was saying. If he could through his walls. “The guy give me the creeps. Isn’t he really dangerous. With everything he has going on?” 

“You love my poz cock. You can take it just fine.” Thats not true, I was always apprehensive about him fucking me. Every time it was forced but I did go cock crazy when it would hit all the right places, and all the right places deep, and hard. Horny version of me isn’t the same as rational version. 

“I don’t want to catch any STDs Mr. Lewis. Besides, you make me…”

“And you love it all the same. If it makes you feel good, it doesn’t matter if a little poison gets in ya. He he.” He grabbed my ass and gave it a squeeze. He didn’t take his hand away. Instead he slipped it in my pants and started playing with my hole. “But I know old George has a lot going on in his balls. That should give you incentive.”

“Oh! Not here.” He was digging a finger in. No one was around but public play like this always had risk. Just like last time. Mr. Lewis pulled out and licked his fingers. 

“Good luck hunting.” Instead of going home I went to go look for Rob again. I wanted to try and see if I could maybe invite him to hang out or perhaps drinks. Something like that. I walked down through the building to see if I could run into him, I don’t always know where he is or what he gets up to. But then we found each other.

“Oh hey there kid.” He was fairly casual.

“Oh hey Rob, I was looking for you actually. Um, are you busy-“

“Okay stop.” He looked as if he was already tired of the conversation. “What’s with you being all chummy lately. You’re not normally so chatty.” 

“I just thought. You know, well. I see you a lot. And we haven’t really gotten to know each other well.” 

“You want to fuck or something is that it?” That made me blush. I figured I’d take this as an opportunity but I struggled for words.

“I wanted to hangout. And maybe that, if you feel like it.” 

“Are you still playing with the old man?”

“…yes.”

“He poz you yet?”

“No!”

“When was the last time you saw him.”

“Well, I did see him in the hall a moment ago and he was pretty handsy.” It was uncomfortable having this conversation out in the open. But Rob was unfazed.

“And you came straight to find me after seeing him, is that right?”

“Um…yeah?” Rob put his palm on his face. Thinking. He stood there for a moment. 

“Okay what has he gotten you doing? Did he put you up to some perverted prank?” I was shocked at how astute he was. It seemed like the two of them had a lot of history. 

“Yes, I’m sorry. He wants me to try and…” I looked at his feet, then back to his eyes. I couldn’t say it. “…hookup with someone by the end of the week. And I remember you offering a while ago.”

“Yeah sure.” He shrugged.

“Really?!” I was ecstatic. I’ll finally get this done, and hooking up with Rob seems more of a bonus. Looking at him now, I realize he’s hot. 

“You said by the end of the week? Well I have a lot on my plate. I’ll probably be free tomorrow.”

“That’s great! I look forward to it!”

“Hey there kid. Don’t go creaming your jeans yet. I gotta get back to it.” He motioned to turn around and leave but he looked at me again. He patted me on the shoulder. “You’re alright.” Then left. I felt relieved. I wasn’t out of the woods yet, but at least I had a date planned with him now. Sure it was last minute but I didn’t care. I returned to my place, glancing at the ominous door next to mine. George was probably in there, or at work, or whatever he does. For a moment I imagined me myself getting fucked by him. It made me tremble. No thank you.

Later that day I was playing on my phone. I hadn’t seen Mr. Lewis at all since earlier, so there hadn’t been any antics from him other that a quick fingering. There was a knock on the door. It might have been Rob coming a day early, or more likely Mr. Lewis for some sort of sex game he just concocted. I went over and opened the door but standing there wasn’t Mr. Lewis or Rob. It was Old George. 

“George? Hello, what’s going on?” I couldn’t hide the fear in my voice. What the hell? What was he doing here?! I still had a full day!

“Just gonna dump a load. Let’s get to it.” He said with a monotone like he was getting an errand done. He walked in put a meaty hand on my shoulder looking around for a place to do it while  undoing his belt with the other.

“What? No! You weren’t supposed to until I did something for Mr. Lewis!” He nudged me towards the kitchen counter seeing as it was the closest place to the door. Then dropping his pants. 

“Yeah I know about your bet with him. He told me to wait till the end of the week but I didn’t feel like it. Might as well have some ass now.” He bent me over the counter and was pulling my pants down.

“No Sir. This isn’t right. You can’t just-” Then came down my underwear, exposing my ass to him. He spread my legs and started rimming me. He dug his tongue in and slobbered all over my ass. “Oh god. George sir. You need to…” he ignored my words. He sucked on my hole like he was trying to give it a hickey. When he was done he pulled down his underwear and started stroking his cock. 

“You’ve taken Mr. Lewis‘s cock. So obviously you don’t have standards. Which is good because no one will let my cock anywhere near them, not with all the nasty shit it’s carrying. I’ll be done quick.” He spread my ass apart with one hand and was stroking himself to erection with the other. What do I do? I have to think of something. I then felt his cock slapping my ass. He was adjusting himself and finding a good standing position and was leaning forward.

“I see someone is dipping their hand in the cookie jar.” Mr. Lewis was there. He walked in to see what was going on. He was leaning against the counter watching George prod me.

“Mr. Lewis!” I pleaded. He seemed annoyed yet not surprised with Old George. 

“You incorrigible man. How is your dick? Flareups bad today? Oh not good. I see a little bit of pus leaking out your tip. And quite a lot cheese on it. Don’t you ever wash it?“

“Yeah it’s pretty bad. But what’s the point? His ass will clean it off for me.” He then started poking my hole with the tip of his cock. It felt rough and bumpy. I was shuttering over what it might look like. Mr. Lewis was chuckling watching the diseased cock at my ass.

“Wow that’s not a pretty site. Can’t say this was supposed to happen, but when a man has to cum, he’s gotta cum. Do your best Sunny boy and suck that cock clean with your ass. Hey George, if you wanted to you could sit on his face afterwards, and…you know.” He sounded like he was joking. A cruel joke.

“Nasty! The boy does that too?” He was now trying to press in, my ass doing everything it could to keep closed. “Fuck it, yeah he’ll get that treatment too. You realize no one‘s going to want him after that.“ He was moving his hips, digging forward. I could feel my ass starting to open up.

“I’ve had worse. I still need to poz him. Want to get a good thick load deep in there. Just need to break him down more. Plus my boy here is a natural pig. Aren’t ya pig boy?” I tried to refuse what was happening.

“No I don’t want to do any of that!” 

“The little bastard is tight. Not having much luck getting it in.“ Mr. Lewis got closer to me and then swung a leg up on the counter.

“I got just the trick that will help.“ He then pressed his foot up against my face. “Now breathe and relax boy.“ I couldn’t help but breath in his scent. Feeling the softness of his foot against my nose and face immediately went to my head. I thought of Rob while I breathed and for a split second I forgot who was behind me and I let my guard down. My ass relaxing.

“There we go.“ Old George then thrust his hips forward and plunged his cock into me. It felt like a good 7 inches. It had sent a shock through my body. His big belly resting on my ass.

”Oh shit! Take it out!” He started moving his hips fast. Grunting like a beast. 

“Just relax my little foot pig. I won’t let him cum in you, he’s just going to have a little –“

“AAAAAGH FUCK!” George yelled and grunted. His body spasming. I felt a warm sensation inside me gushing out of his cock.

“George? Did you really just cum in him already? You weren’t supposed to.” Oh god no. He didn’t. He fucking didn’t!

“Couldn’t last. It had been a while…yup that spurt burned coming out. Nice ass though.“ George pulled out. A bead of cum dripping down my taint. Mr. Lewis looked at my ass and winced a bit. 

“Oof, didn’t know cum could look yellow.” Mr. Lewis laughed.

“Shit. I need to clean out.” I got up. My thoughts to the bathroom. I’ll douche with mouthwash if I had to. George grabbed me by the arm. “All right then. I’m gonna take him to my place and feed him. If you hear screaming just ignore it.“ 

George pulled me by the arm. I was trying to take my hand away but he gripped me hard.

“No you can’t I don’t want to!” We were now in the hall. George was opening the door to his place, it was dark and musky in there. I found myself tossed back onto a dirty mattress in the middle of the room. I couldn’t tell what was going on but then I saw a large fat ass hovering over me. George sat down and his weight pinned me to the mattress. His cheeks engulfing my face, the smell strong, his sweat salty. I was trying to push him off but it was like moving a boulder.

“All right boy, hope you’re hungry. Because I’m not letting you up until your stomach is full.“ he then started straining and grunting. “Ugh..” his asshole was puckering and expanding on my mouth with each grunt. “Unf, here it comes pig boy.” 

“That’s probably enough“ I heard Mr. Lewis talking to George. “Don’t you think you should let him up George?”

“Just a moment. I just need to uuuugh.” He grabbed my hair pulled me tighter to his ass as he grunted. He continue to push. His round pucker poking forward and back. I was kicking my legs trying to get out from under him before he did the unthinkable.

“While I had been training him with kink and I’d be interested in seeing how he does with this. Hell, it reminds me of a while back when we shared that rent boy. You remember him right? That boy was talented. Why, he could take a spitroasting like a champ. After that night I think he was seriously questioning his life choices. You always did ring up the prices with all your more exotic tastes… Oh yeah, lost my train of thought there for a bit. So, uh, this was a hard limit he expressed before George old boy. And I don’t think he will be too compliant after this.”

“Uuf… are you sure? Uuf… bit of an Indian giver aren’t you?“ 

“Yes George. But you know I was joking about this. He still has work to do. Remember what I told you about the big landlord? I want this boy to be servicing him soon. It would be difficult doing that if he was traumatized. So you’ve had your fun, now it’s time to get up. I’m sure Tommy here would love to eat out your ass anytime. But just as a rim job. In fact. Tomorrow morning, I’ll have him rim you for breakfast! How about that?” Mr. Lewis was patting George on the shoulder waiting for a reply.

“Hm, give me a moment?“ George grimaced at Mr. Lewis. 

“Afraid not old man.“

“Huh, that’s a shame. Alright you head back. I’ll send him back your way.” 

“Oh you ain’t tricking me with that. Not like last time. Come now. I know you’re just stalling for time. You’ve been on him for a while already.”

“…fine.” George looked at Mr Lewis for a moment then got off of me and I immediately got up and ran out of there. I locked myself in my apartment. And put a chair up against the door. Hoping that would keep anyone out. I didn’t see anyone else for the rest of the night.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 5
  • Thanks 1

I should add a note that I’m not into scat, but the threat of George does add a whole new danger aspect for Tommy to stay away from. I wonder if Tommy escaped in time or if Mr. Lewis rambled on for too long. The last paragraph doesn’t exactly confirm or deny anything

Edited by Justinrain
  • Like 4

37 minutes ago, Justinrain said:

I should add a note that I’m not into scat, but the threat of George does add a whole new danger aspect for Tommy to stay away from. I wonder if Tommy escaped in time or if Mr. Lewis rambled on for too long. The last paragraph doesn’t exactly confirm or deny anything

You are truly evil @Justinrain 🙂   Nice cliffhanger there too; it pays to follow the commentary here.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Justinrain said:

George and Mr. Lewis are the evil ones 😈

I just hope lil Tommy is okay lol

Even funnier buddy!  Fuck man I wish you were in the same room so that I could hug you cock to cock!

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, kiraizuru said:

Tommy can’t recognize anymore where is the border he shouldn’t cross.
George did too much this time but I hope Tommy’s brain and ass craves poz cum unconsciously.

Again, thank you for another hot chapter!

You think George was successful in his attempts? Mr. Lewis did try and get him off Tommy, albeit taking his time with it.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Justinrain said:

You think George was successful in his attempts? Mr. Lewis did try and get him off Tommy, albeit taking his time with it.

Tommy likely has not yet been infected with HIV.  He most certainly was infected with HPV, syphillis and likely others not yet identified.  And those infections will improve the likelihood of Tommy's own soon to be HIV infection taking hold.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, kiraizuru said:

Tommy can’t recognize anymore where is the border he shouldn’t cross.
George did too much this time but I hope Tommy’s brain and ass craves poz cum unconsciously.

Again, thank you for another hot chapter!

Brain and ass just seem to be ignoring HIV in favor of his sexual bliss.  And indeed, why not?  But so far I'm not convinced that Tommy has come around to craving any disease as craving the increasing degree of his sexual pleasure. 

It really is up to each of us to decide our level of risk; and how much it seems to matter.  I have gotten and had treated all of the things we understand (so far) that George's dirty cock did to him our young ingenue Tommy.  There was no mention of a stealthily applied condom but that just seems inconsistent to what Mr Lewis and George seem to have previously conspired to do. 

It would seem so far that the landlord is PrEPped and thus most likely tested and treated regularly.  Landlord manages his risk actively (we think, so far).  

If the landlords assertion that Mr Lewis (and evidently now George) have interacted with all the neighbors there are myriad paths to emerge.  Our lovely author @Justinrain could easily have neighbors yet to be introduced; and characters who will expand Tommy's sexual experience and pleasures while not yet actively embracing his risks of disease.  Having observed his skillful layering in the past; I am anticipating we've some layers to experience.  Mr Lewis while sexually energetic are more likely to simply give into disease without fretting accepting its inevitable path.  

Tommy might really observe the effects of whatever took hold from George's assault; and it is unlikely that nothing infected him and those will show symptoms relatively quickly.  Tommy might get those treated; potentially even get On Demand PrEP and then forget he has it while he pursues an increasingly hedonistic path.  (the Landlord might introduce a storyline shift).  

Definitely looking forward to the next chapter!!!

• Like 4
  • Piggy 2

1 hour ago, JimInWisc said:

Brain and ass just seem to be ignoring HIV in favor of his sexual bliss.  And indeed, why not?  But so far I'm not convinced that Tommy has come around to craving any disease as craving the increasing degree of his sexual pleasure. 

It really is up to each of us to decide our level of risk; and how much it seems to matter.  I have gotten and had treated all of the things we understand (so far) that George's dirty cock did to him our young ingenue Tommy.  There was no mention of a stealthily applied condom but that just seems inconsistent to what Mr Lewis and George seem to have previously conspired to do. 

It would seem so far that the landlord is PrEPped and thus most likely tested and treated regularly.  Landlord manages his risk actively (we think, so far).  

If the landlords assertion that Mr Lewis (and evidently now George) have interacted with all the neighbors there are myriad paths to emerge.  Our lovely author @Justinrain could easily have neighbors yet to be introduced; and characters who will expand Tommy's sexual experience and pleasures while not yet actively embracing his risks of disease.  Having observed his skillful layering in the past; I am anticipating we've some layers to experience.  Mr Lewis while sexually energetic are more likely to simply give into disease without fretting accepting its inevitable path.  

Tommy might really observe the effects of whatever took hold from George's assault; and it is unlikely that nothing infected him and those will show symptoms relatively quickly.  Tommy might get those treated; potentially even get On Demand PrEP and then forget he has it while he pursues an increasingly hedonistic path.  (the Landlord might introduce a storyline shift).  

Definitely looking forward to the next chapter!!!

Yes Tommy doesn’t was to be infected. Is definitely opening up to kink more but he still has his cautious side.

George definitely didn’t wear a condom and never would Mr. Lewis more would he want others too. He was loving Tommy getting his ass pumped with George’s rancid ball juice even though it was sooner then he planned.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

8 hours ago, Justinrain said:

I’m not into scat and Tommy too, yet. I can imagine Tommy could shut out everything of kink for a while but he won’t never forget the feeling of the poz dick in his ass. So I think Tommy will return to and crave Mr. Lewis. Anyway he has the homework lol
I’m sure Mr. Lewis always outsmarts young innocent boys.😈

On 3/17/2023 at 4:19 PM, Justinrain said:

I went right to bed after my time with Mr. Lewis. My ass and legs were sore. It was refreshing to hit the pillow and drift off. My dreams were random and uneventful. At one point I dreamt that the landlord was eating me out. I never thought about him sexually, but he was a rather handsome man. So I welcomed the lewd dream. Unfortunately it wasn’t lasting long, of course once dreams start getting good it starts to fall apart and you begin to wake up. This part in the dream was collapsing because the landlords tongue up inside me grew large and fat, I could feel my ass getting harshly stretched open. That’s when I woke up. But the stretching sensation in my ass was still there. I noticed my legs were up in the air and someone was holding them. As I came to I looked down and saw Mr. Lewis was between my legs. He was in my bed, digging into me with his cock.

“Good morning my boy! Hope you slept well. Figured you would enjoy a friendly wake up call.” He slid his cock in me balls deep as he smiled.

“Ugh, grandpa! What are you doing here?” I was groggy but was quickly coming out of it. A large 9 inch cock waking you up with penetration will do that.

“I thought I already told you? Giving you a wake up call. No better to wake up then to being freshly fucked in the morning, right?“ he started rocking back-and-forth. Keeping my legs over his shoulders.

“No, we shouldn’t.“

“You don’t like my cock?“

“No I do, your cock is amazing but…” As he kept plowing into me he looked at me waiting for me to complete my objection, but it was starting to feel really good inside me and I couldn’t find the will power to finish. I was still a little out of it and was horny as hell with Morningwood.

“Then let ol granddaddy work his magic on your neg ass. Your ass was made for this old man’s fuck stick. You just lay there and enjoy yourself. This time I’ll do everything.” His fucking got faster. I couldn’t deny that his monster cock felt incredible. I knew he shouldn’t be fucking me, but I felt too good to protest. I tried moving my ass away but the sensations from the thrusting were driving me crazy. One part of my brain trying to escape. The other part wanting more.

Mr. Lewis fucked me in bed for what felt like 20 minutes. Fucking me hard and fast, then slowing down and pacing himself. He was really taking his time on me. Then he stops fucking all together. 

“Ooooh fuck yeah.”

“Did you just cum?!“

“Almost. Not yet boy. I’m not done with you just yet. You are my little foot pig aren’t you?“

“No I don’t think so?“

“Yes you are. I know you loved the taste of my feet, sucking on my toes, swallowing the sweat and grime from them.“ Mr. Lewis then grabbed my legs over his shoulders and held both of my feet in front of his face. “Here let me show you how it feels for me.“ with his cock still firmly buried in my ass, he opened his mouth and started sucking on my big toes. Slobbering all over them. When he did it was almost like electricity shot through my body. Holy shit this actually feels really good. I didn’t know my feet could be this sensitive. He ran his tongue up and down my soles, kissing my heels, and being utterly ravenous with them. My cock was rock hard over my feet being played with and I couldn’t help but clench my ass in response. Mr. Lewis still had his cock buried in me while devouring my feet. Not thrusting, but still very hard. He twitched his cock inside of me in response to me clenching my ass. He started sucking on each individual toe now, getting his tongue between them. I clenched my ass on his cock again, his cock twitched back. All the while he seemed entirely focused on my feet. At this point I was gripping my ass around his cock. Wiggling my hips side to side. Mr. Lewis was moaning. “Mmm.” He mumbled throat toes.

As he serviced my feet, I couldn’t help but stare down at his, then a weird thought entered my mind. ‘I want to taste them again’. Wait no. That’s not what I was thinking. Was it? No forget that, just focus on what’s happening now.

I gave his cock another squeeze from my ass, and this time it responded with several twitches inside me. Like his cock was bouncing on its own deep in my ass. Mr. Lewis grunted.

“Mmmh, fuck boy it’s cuming.” He continued his thrusting. My ass was now being fucked while my feet were being licked. I didn’t know my body could feel this good. Mr. Lewis was really incredible with his technique. I felt like my body was being absorbed into him. I was being made into a his meal. If he was a giant and swallowed me whole I wouldn’t mind. I couldn’t help but moan.

“Oh! Fuck yes!” Wow that actually came out of my mouth.

“That’s right, just lay back and let grandpa feed your ass. Fuck you’re a reckless boy, accepting poz cum into you. I can’t wait to deliver you my AIDS straight into your ass!“ His fucking was now determined. He was quickly licking all over my feet and even biting my toes. He was like an animal. 

“No pull out!” 

“Then admit you’re a foot pig. Tell me how much you love feet! If you don’t I will spill the toxic waste from my balls into you! Oh fuck!”

“Im a foot pig! I love feet, I love how they taste, how they smell, I want to lick the feet of everyone in this building! So please pull out!“

“THAT DID IT! AAAGH!” Mr. Lewis pulled his cock out of me. But he kept his tip firmly pressed against my hole. He immediately started pulsing ribbons, and they sprayed it out from between his tip and my ass, running down and pooling on the sheets. His cock was spewing heavy streams. I could feel his cock throbbing, and pulsing with every jet of cum. Right in the middle of his orgasm, he started pushing against me again. It was like in slow motion. His cock still shooting but now starting to spread my hole. I tried squeezing my ass shut, but his tip was so large it was hard to fight against. I could feel my sphincter being stretched, the entryway to my rectum failing to keep closed. The pulsing of his spewing cock ever so slightly pressing deeper and deeper. his cum ribbons struggling to spray out around my pucker. I could feel my ring now wrapped around the tip of his cock. But then the pulsing slowed. His cock ribbons calming down. Mr. Lewis panted, sweat on his face. “Nice boy. That’s a strong hole you got there.”

There were still small little streams of cum oozing between his head and my hole, so I kept squeezing my ass as hard as I could preventing whatever fluids from making it in past my very tweak barrier. With his cock head still pressed against my hole, Mr. Lewis raised a leg up. He raised my ass and pushed my legs to my head, my knees next to my ears. My ass hole was pointing straight up in the air. His cock was still poking at my asshole, cum starting to pool up between my cheeks, he swung his leg up and planted his foot on my face.

“You are a foot pig, so pig out. Smell it, lick it. Eat your breakfast.“ At this point I couldn’t object. With his foot on my face I close my eyes and opened my mouth. As soon as my tongue made contact with his sole, the taste was euphoric, causing me to relax. And as I relaxed Mr. Lewis’s cock pointing straight down quickly plunged down into me. I tried to say something but he muffled my mouth with his foot. “Oh don’t be so dramatic. I’m done cuming. You’re fine. Just lick my foot. You know you want to.” He started to move his hips up and down again with his foot on my face. He says he finished, but with my ass pointing straight up you couldn’t see where his cock entered my ass because there was a cum pool collected on my asshole like a small reservoir. My ass cheeks acting as a cereal bowl holding milk. Mr. Lewis’s devilishly beautiful large cock was now sliding up and down slowly, sinking into the white puddle and into my ass. As he pulled his cock up, the, puddle painted his shaft white, then it went back down, diving down into the pool, then resurfacing, then diving down again. I tried squeezing my ass on him, clenching as hard as I could, hoping it would squeegee off his cum. He stopped with his cock halfway into me. Swirling his toes on my face. Caressing me with his foot. I couldn’t help but stick my tongue between his toes and taste him. They tasted strong, salty sweaty. But they were soft. My god I loved how plump and soft his feet were pressing into my face, it made me moan. He looked at me like a smiling little devil. “That’s probably enough for now.“

Mr. Lewis put his hands on my ass spreading my cheeks with his thumbs and raise his hips yanking his cock out of me. I heard a very wet blorping sound almost like a bubble poping in a pot of hot stew. He raised his face to my ass and started licking my crack, lapping up the cum that was spilling down my back. His finger is keeping my ass cheeks spread apart. He slowly circled his tongue towards the cum puddle licking it up drinking the white soup. He licked my ass and dug his tongue in, eating me out. It felt good and I felt like I could relax more. When he was done he let my ass fall back down on the bed. We laid next to each other.

“Are you a dirty foot boy?” I was hesitant to answer but I had already said it once.

“…yes.”

“Good, I know some nasty fuckers out there who would love you. But for now, I want you to suck on my cock.” This man was insatiable.

“More?“

“Of course, I have another load that I want you to swallow.“ Mr. Lewis stood up and guided me by the arm. He reached up and pushed on my head, sending me to my knees. He grabbed his cock and slapped it against my face. Twirling his tip on my lips. “Open up, grandpa needs to piss.”

“I can’t drink that!” As soon as I said that he stuck his cock in my mouth.

“Of course you can. You drank my piss before. I promise you it tastes better coming straight from the tap.“ He got into his familiar position, back when he tried pissing in my mouth the first time. “Well if you don’t swallow it, it’s gonna go all over your face and on the floor. Doesn’t matter to me. It’s your bedroom.“

I didn’t know what to say. There was a cock in my mouth so I couldn’t exactly say anything. He was tilting his head back and relaxing his body, so he was getting ready to unload whether I was ready or not. I couldn’t just let him piss all over my bedroom, but I couldn’t just drink it. His belly was flexing, priming his bladder, he was making a concentrated effort. I should work up the nerve to stand up and tell him to use the toilet. Yeah that’s what I’ll-

“Ahhhhhhhh enjoy.” Mr. Lewis let out a sigh. I could feel the slight tremble in his cock and I knew what was coming. His tip immediately started blasting out a torrent of piss, quickly filling my mouth. It was salty and tart, but it wasn’t as bad as last time. I started swallowing, gulping down grandpa‘s piss. I didn’t want to admit it but it really was better than drinking it from a glass. I slid my mouth forward getting his cock deeper in, almost as if it were pissing directly down my throat. I kept swallowing fast with no time to breathe. ”Oooh that’s a good boy. How do you like being a toilet? You should be ashamed of how dirty you are. he he he. Keep drinking ahhhh keep drinking, there’s plenty for ya.” I was struggling to keep up with his flow. There was so much, it was so hot. I was imagining what I looked like right now. A guy on his knees with a perverted old guy in his room pissing down his throat. I could feel my stomach expanding. I was literally getting filled up on grandpa‘s urine. I really needed a breath, but he was still going. A couple of drops leaked out and ran down my chin. “Ah, not much left.” His flow was thankfully slowing down. I could stop swallowing for a second and allow my mouth to fill up while I took a breath through my nose. Then continued to drink. The pits then stopped, only a few drops were coming at this point. I grabbed his cock and started stroking it trying to get out all of it. I didn’t want any of it falling to the floor of my room. “Oh you greedy little fucker. Look at you milking my cock for all my piss. If you want more I’ll give you more, I’ll need to have a drink first.“ He pulled his cock out of my mouth and playfully slapped my face with it. No drops of piss, I managed to get it all.

I got to my feet, catching my breath. I was fucked, had my feet licked, licked grandpa‘s feet, and drink his piss. He had to have been satisfied by now.

“Perhaps we should end there for  today?“ I asked wiping my mouth.

“Perhaps. But one more thing lay back on the bed.”

“For what?“ 

“You’ll see.“ I laid down on the bed and Mr. Louis got up and stood over me. “Don’t move your head.“ He then sat down planting his ass on my mouth, his sagging balls and still semi-hard cock resting on my face. His ass was musky and sweaty. I put my hands on his hips trying to move him. “Enough of that. Just lie still.” His legs gripped my head holding me in place. “Stick that tongue out and lick my ass a little.“

He clearly wasn’t letting me up so I felt like I had no choice but to comply. I open my mouth and located his hole and pointed my tongue up towards it. Giving it a lick. I had rimmed guys before, but not often and not with someone like Mr. Lewis. 

“Oh, nice. I figured you would like that. But that’s not the only thing I have in store. Since you have a belly full of my piss, I figured I would treat you to breakfast as well. Now you are going to lay still and swallow everything I give you like a good boy.“ I immediately started thrashing. Absolutely not! I may be shy and timid but I definitely have a line, and I am not going to do that! I was yelling at him but my yells were being muffled by his ass. “Oh stop you’re struggling. You’re going to love this. No use fighting, it’s already coming out.” His asshole was press firmly against my mouth. I felt his hole starting to part. Mr. Lewis was grunting and pushing. I can’t believe he’s doing this! Not this! 

But then, what I thought was going to happen didn’t happen. Instead Mr. Lewis squeezed out a load of cum. His ass was filled with cum and it started filling my mouth. I stopped struggling knowing that the worst wasn’t happening.

“There we go boy. I visited a friend before seeing you. He fucked me good. I always love the taste of his cum, so I wanted you to try it.” I was thankful for it being just cum. I wasn’t even curious as to who’s it was. I gratefully licked up his hole and swallowed every last bit of the thick salty nectar. When I was finished he got up off of me. “Had you going there for a second silly boy! Ha ha ha!” What a sadistic bastard. As messed up as he is, I wouldn’t have put it past him to actually try that. My heart was racing, I was definitely fully alert for the morning.

“Not funny. I thought you were going to do it.“ I motioned to grab clothes and swiftly got dressed, not caring that the cum on my ass cheeks soaked in to my underwear. I licked my lips, they tasted like feet, piss, cum and ass. Breakfast of champions I guess. Mr. Lewis sensing that I was at my limit, grabbed his ratty clothes and threw them on too. 

“You don’t need to worry about that Tommy. That sort of thing is a little advanced for you. Not saying that I haven’t done it for some particularly nasty fuckers out there. Trust me I’ve seen all, done all. But I wouldn’t do that to you. My favorite grandson. Unless you want me to.” He grinned

“No! Absolutely not.“ I gave him a stern look.

“Well now. There’s an assertive response. Good for you. We established a hard line. All else is on the table.“ and he chuckled and patted me on the shoulder. “This was fun. I’ve been having a lot of fun times with you. But I am sure you have work or class or some homeless bum’s feet to suck on later. So I’ll let you go about your business.“ he got ready and headed for the door. But I was curious about some thing.

“Hey, Mr. Lewis.“ He turned to me enthusiastic to know what I had to say. “Have you messed with the landlord?” 

“Ah, now there was a fun time. Impressive cock on him. Nice large beefy ass. Filled him up several times, and did other things with him, I know his kinks. But that was a while back. He’s no fun anymore.“

“Oh I see.“ So it was true. Mr. Lewis gets around a lot. Mr. Lewis looked at me inquisitive. Then a lightbulb went off in his head.

“Hey Tommy boy. I have some homework for you.” What could it be? What did he want me to do this time?

“What is it?“

“I want you to service the landlords feet. It’s a kink of his. Lick them up good. He’s a tough nut to crack though, probably won’t be easy.“ Holy shit, now he wants to involve others? Where does it end? The landlord doesn’t even like me, I’m always an annoyance to him. I don’t even know his name!

“I don’t know if he would let me. He’s a very intimidating guy.“

“Well if by the end of the week you are not slobbering down on his large bear paws, then I’m going to fuck you silly and I will not pull out. Every last drop in my balls will end up inside you. Do you understand?” I nodded my head in response. I received an ultimatum. An impossible task and permanent consequences for failure. Mr. Lewis opened the door to the hallway and stood there looking at me. “You should give me a kiss goodbye Sonny boy.“ I motion towards him, I never kissed him before. As I leaned in he stopped me then pulled out his cock. “Not there, down here.“ It was hard again! How does this old man have this much stamina? The door to the hallway was open, but there was nobody around. So I got down on my knees and quickly gave his cock head a peck. “That’s not a kiss, this is a kiss.“ He grabbed my head and slammed it on his dick. It went all the way into the back of my throat causing me to gag a little. He held my head in place. “Now start ‘kissing’” I ended up having to blow him there exposed to the hallway. I kept looking past his pelvis looking to see if anybody was walking through this early in the morning. “Oh yeah. Good job. Keep ‘kissing’ your grandpa.”  his cock was getting hard in my mouth. I can taste the precum feeling me. It’s insane how much fluid this guy leaks. I focused on working on the large piece of meat in my mouth. I put my hands on his ass, rubbing his cheeks. Mr. Lewis looked down on me, seemingly proud of how much he had been corrupting me. “Oh yeah I’ll make this quick. I got a load ready to bust. Make sure you swallow it.” His hips were thrusting into my mouth. I was working his shaft with one hand and rubbing his ass with the other. The fear of being caught in the hallway was wearing off and I was enjoying the taste of this large fat cock head sliding cross my tongue and poking my throat. “Here it comes. Here comes grandpa‘s milk!” His cock started throbbing in my mouth. I bobbed back-and-forth on it until Mr. Lewis let out a grunt. “Aagh! Yeah!” His cock twitched and pulsed a few times and then started to shoot another load in my mouth. I swallowed every last drop of it. “That was a good kiss my little foot pig.“ He tucked his cock away and I wiped my chin.

“He’s a foot pig?“ Somebody asked. To my horror I looked past Mr. Lewis and the man that lives right between our apartments was standing in the doorway in a bathrobe underwear and slippers. Sipping on his morning coffee. He looked older then Mr. Lewis, but taller, fatter with a tan and fully bald. Mr. Lewis put a hand on my head keeping me on my knees.

“Why yes old George! This kinky slut just loves feet!” What the hell? Why was he telling him this?

“Huh? Is that so?“ He walked over to me looking at me disinterested as if I were a mundane item at a grocery store.

“Yes Sir! Would you like to try him out?” Mr. Lewis was offering me as if I was an object to be lent out.

“Hm, eh, why not.” Old George didn’t seem too enthusiastic, or maybe he just hasn’t woken up entirely. He put his freehand on my doorway and removed one of his slippers. He raised a large fat foot up to my face. “Lick it.“ He commanded unimpressed with me.

“Lick the nice man’s feet Tommy boy. You said yourself you’re a foot pig.” I didn’t want to but I seemingly had no choice. I opened my mouth and before I could stick my tongue out, old George shoved his toes in. He stuck his foot in deep, reaching my throat.

“His mouth feels pretty nice, doesn’t seem to eager though.“ His foot wasn’t like Mr. Lewis’s. It was more rank and chubby. He was rough with me. I wanted it to end. But it didn’t last long. Old George dislodged his foot, giving me time to breathe and cough a little. “Eh. I’ve had better. Is he negative?“

“For now at least.“

“Oh interesting. I’ll probably use his ass if I have nothing better to do.“

“I’ll let you borrow his spare key when you want. He loves waking up to raw cock up inside him in the morning.”

“Eh it still burns when I piss. But I might take you up on that. See ya Mr. Lewis.“ Old George returned to his place. I was shocked and confused over the whole ordeal that just went down. Mr. Lewis rubbed his hand through my hair and looked at me.

“You won’t really let him borrow the key will you?”

“Why not? He doesn’t get much quality ass. Not with his syphilis gono and dick warts.” 

“What?!”

“Oh yeah, he’s not in the best of health. I guess I can see myself as a good samaritan lending out your ass to him for comfort. The least you can do is make yourself available to the neighbors.” 

“That’s crazy! I can’t have sex with him!”

“Oh nonsense you big baby. But new deal. I will let him borrow the key by the end of the week if you don’t complete your landlord homework task. So if you wake up to a large man pressing down on you and a very bumpy dick roughly digging up into your ass, you’ll know who it is.“ I was in disbelief, I was speechless. Mr. Lewis started walking away.

“Remember Sunny boy. Your homework. Make friends with the landlord real quick. Or you get a visit from Old George.“ Mr. Lewis left me in the hall. I closed the door and sat on the floor with my back against the wall. What the hell have I gotten myself into?

Now THAT was a very descriptive chapter. A pool of poz cum nestled in Tommy's crack, siphoned into his hole by Mr Lewis's hard cock. Hot stuff. And a belly full of golden piss, nothing better.

• Piggy 1