Elio’s Transformation

Although my story makes a small reference to RJB56’s “Graduation Night”, the latter cannot be associated or be held responsible for what follows, nor that I pretend to write stories as hot as RJB’s. 

Part 1

I deal drugs.  You’re offended?  Sue me.

I’m also a motherfucker.  If I’m horny, I will fuck you up onto next Sunday more ways than your brain can think. Skin, ass, balls, cock, fingers, ears, nose, hair, tongue, they are all leverages for me to bend you over and breed you with my toxic cum. I grew up in a trailer trash park community made of ex-convicts, drug dealers, drug addicts, biker gang members. With a hard ass father (not my real one, but the most steady figure in my life) and multitude of fly-by-night mothers; sex, violence and drugs were the normality.  

I still live in the same park, but in my own trailer with the previous owner all tied up and gagged, nicely stow away in the narrow cupboard that the trailer offers.   The wimpy old man, (he’s 42 and I am 24!) knew better to make any sounds when he is in “his room”.

We are at this period of the year where graduation parties pop up 3 or 4 times a week. So yeah, I am busy.  My sex and social life almost plummet to none during that period, and to be honest, my roomie was lacking some freshness, and motivation.  Hence, the bondage.  With nothing else to do while I am away making my deliveries, he was tasked to think his 5 top reasons for me to keep him.

I had just dropped off earlier a nice delivery at Jordan and James mansion. They were hosting a graduation night party for a bunch of freshly legal Christian highschoolers, and if possible, to positively convert them to a new religion.

I was at the Black Eagle, a friendly chaps and leather bar, nursing a second beer when I got a text from their nephew asking for G&T supplies.  With a nod to the bartender, I grabbed my keys and drove back to the mansion.    

-    Don’t tell my uncles.

-    Not my business to tell, as I collected my money.

It’s on my way out that I saw a small frame in the grass near the entry bushes, face down ass up, puking his guts.  Normally, I wouldn’t have blink on this scenery, but the clad-ass pants were appealing. As I got nearer, my hope to score almost vanished as I looked at the frail body. Underaged, I thought.

-    Are you okay? You shouldn’t be here. You are too young for this party.

The kid raised his head, unveiling a thin moustache all over his upper lip.

-    Fuck you asshole! I’m nineteen and…

He never finished his sentence as his wretched stomach was still upset and tried to expulse what ever was left.  And he never had the chance to raise his head again as I grabbed him by the neck and force his face down to a fraction distance of the vomit.

-    You little punk!  You think you can mouth me off?

He tried to wiggle his ass out, but fuck, he was no match.

-    I will teach you respect and humility.  Stick your tongue out!

I have to give him credit, he was resisting.  I increase the pressure on his neck at each word so he can see I meant business.

-    STICK. YOUR. TONGUE. OUT!   

It took only few seconds before seeing the light pink tip of his tongue touch lightly the soiled grass.

-    LICK IT.

Nothing could have described better his position than the soft grizzling coming from his throat.  With my other hand, I strongly slapped his ass.

And lick he did.

-    You look like a filthy pig, I laughed.

He was heaving deeply.

-    I suggest that you refrain yourself to puke again, little punk, because if you do, you will have to lick it up all over again. Not sit back on your heels and chin up.

His face was covered in slime and smell like it.

-    Let me clean you up a bit.

And with that I start pissing on his face and on his hair.  In his drunk state, it took him few seconds to register the warm beer-recycled piss soaking his shirt and preppy pants. Maybe it was a cause-and-effect thing, or maybe just the fact that he to go, nevertheless he started to piss himself!

I grabbed a large handful of his black mop.

-    You’re coming with me, piggy boy.

Without any option, he had to follow my hand wherever it went. He was bent at belt level, and despite the piss smell, I kept him close to me.  If he looked down, he would see my 11-1/2” size boots; if he looked up, it would see my semi-hard 7” cock trapped in what was coming to be an indecent bulge.  My car wasn’t really that far but I took my time, walking slowly.

-    You’re coming with me. I will fuck you. Hard. A few times. I might beat you. For fun.  Make you beg to suck my cock and lick my armpits, or anything else.

-    I will never suck you.

I like guys that has guts. This one has still some fight in him. It would be fun to strip his mind, one step at the time; to ply the straight boy as I wish until he would ask for more. Never say never.  

-    Challenge accepted.

I let him rise his head and he got a good look at me. His eyes went down briefly at my crotch and back.  I just smile.

-    Unh uhn.  You are not getting in the car with your clothes.

He just stood there with a dumbfounded look.

-    You should think before letting a stranger piss on you.  Now, strip. Slowly.

He looked around.  It was past midnight, and the street was deserted. You were able to hear distant noises from the party.

He unbuttoned his shirt, revealing dime-sized virgin nipples.  Then he removed what were once new shoes, probably bought for the event.  Then came the fancy pants. Size 24.  

-    Underwear.

He brought his hands to the waistband, and with a defiant look, he removed the blue and grey stripped fashion-style boxer brief. I pop up the trunk and threw the dirty clothes in after retrieving his wallet.

-    Get in. 

-    I’m not gay, he said with a shiver in his voice, hands clasp to his crotch.

I look with satisfaction at his body. Probably 5-foot, 110 lbs. Average in the cock department. He wasn’t bony or skinny. He was a young man on a small frame with a nice dark olive complexion.    

-    Doesn’t matter.  I am.

And I closed the trunk.

• Like 14
  • Piggy 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, MTLneg said:

Although my story makes a small reference to RJB56’s “Graduation Night”, the latter cannot be associated or be held responsible for what follows, nor that I pretend to write stories as hot as RJB’s. 

Part 1

I deal drugs.  You’re offended?  Sue me.

I’m also a motherfucker.  If I’m horny, I will fuck you up onto next Sunday more ways than your brain can think. Skin, ass, balls, cock, fingers, ears, nose, hair, tongue, they are all leverages for me to bend you over and breed you with my toxic cum. I grew up in a trailer trash park community made of ex-convicts, drug dealers, drug addicts, biker gang members. With a hard ass father (not my real one, but the most steady figure in my life) and multitude of fly-by-night mothers; sex, violence and drugs were the normality.  

I still live in the same park, but in my own trailer with the previous owner all tied up and gagged, nicely stow away in the narrow cupboard that the trailer offers.   The wimpy old man, (he’s 42 and I am 24!) knew better to make any sounds when he is in “his room”.

We are at this period of the year where graduation parties pop up 3 or 4 times a week. So yeah, I am busy.  My sex and social life almost plummet to none during that period, and to be honest, my roomie was lacking some freshness, and motivation.  Hence, the bondage.  With nothing else to do while I am away making my deliveries, he was tasked to think his 5 top reasons for me to keep him.

I had just dropped off earlier a nice delivery at Jordan and James mansion. They were hosting a graduation night party for a bunch of freshly legal Christian highschoolers, and if possible, to positively convert them to a new religion.

I was at the Black Eagle, a friendly chaps and leather bar, nursing a second beer when I got a text from their nephew asking for G&T supplies.  With a nod to the bartender, I grabbed my keys and drove back to the mansion.    

-    Don’t tell my uncles.

-    Not my business to tell, as I collected my money.

It’s on my way out that I saw a small frame in the grass near the entry bushes, face down ass up, puking his guts.  Normally, I wouldn’t have blink on this scenery, but the clad-ass pants were appealing. As I got nearer, my hope to score almost vanished as I looked at the frail body. Underaged, I thought.

-    Are you okay? You shouldn’t be here. You are too young for this party.

The kid raised his head, unveiling a thin moustache all over his upper lip.

-    Fuck you asshole! I’m nineteen and…

He never finished his sentence as his wretched stomach was still upset and tried to expulse what ever was left.  And he never had the chance to raise his head again as I grabbed him by the neck and force his face down to a fraction distance of the vomit.

-    You little punk!  You think you can mouth me off?

He tried to wiggle his ass out, but fuck, he was no match.

-    I will teach you respect and humility.  Stick your tongue out!

I have to give him credit, he was resisting.  I increase the pressure on his neck at each word so he can see I meant business.

-    STICK. YOUR. TONGUE. OUT!   

It took only few seconds before seeing the light pink tip of his tongue touch lightly the soiled grass.

-    LICK IT.

Nothing could have described better his position than the soft grizzling coming from his throat.  With my other hand, I strongly slapped his ass.

And lick he did.

-    You look like a filthy pig, I laughed.

He was heaving deeply.

-    I suggest that you refrain yourself to puke again, little punk, because if you do, you will have to lick it up all over again. Not sit back on your heels and chin up.

His face was covered in slime and smell like it.

-    Let me clean you up a bit.

And with that I start pissing on his face and on his hair.  In his drunk state, it took him few seconds to register the warm beer-recycled piss soaking his shirt and preppy pants. Maybe it was a cause-and-effect thing, or maybe just the fact that he to go, nevertheless he started to piss himself!

I grabbed a large handful of his black mop.

-    You’re coming with me, piggy boy.

Without any option, he had to follow my hand wherever it went. He was bent at belt level, and despite the piss smell, I kept him close to me.  If he looked down, he would see my 11-1/2” size boots; if he looked up, it would see my semi-hard 7” cock trapped in what was coming to be an indecent bulge.  My car wasn’t really that far but I took my time, walking slowly.

-    You’re coming with me. I will fuck you. Hard. A few times. I might beat you. For fun.  Make you beg to suck my cock and lick my armpits, or anything else.

-    I will never suck you.

I like guys that has guts. This one has still some fight in him. It would be fun to strip his mind, one step at the time; to ply the straight boy as I wish until he would ask for more. Never say never.  

-    Challenge accepted.

I let him rise his head and he got a good look at me. His eyes went down briefly at my crotch and back.  I just smile.

-    Unh uhn.  You are not getting in the car with your clothes.

He just stood there with a dumbfounded look.

-    You should think before letting a stranger piss on you.  Now, strip. Slowly.

He looked around.  It was past midnight, and the street was deserted. You were able to hear distant noises from the party.

He unbuttoned his shirt, revealing dime-sized virgin nipples.  Then he removed what were once new shoes, probably bought for the event.  Then came the fancy pants. Size 24.  

-    Underwear.

He brought his hands to the waistband, and with a defiant look, he removed the blue and grey stripped fashion-style boxer brief. I pop up the trunk and threw the dirty clothes in after retrieving his wallet.

-    Get in. 

-    I’m not gay, he said with a shiver in his voice, hands clasp to his crotch.

I look with satisfaction at his body. Probably 5-foot, 110 lbs. Average in the cock department. He wasn’t bony or skinny. He was a young man on a small frame with a nice dark olive complexion.    

-    Doesn’t matter.  I am.

And I closed the trunk.

Nice!!!  Looking forward to more!!!

2 hours ago, austin_submale said:

You are a man of discerning tastes!  A true connoisseur of fine [banned word] pr0n.

Some of the words that are banned boggle the mind...  I really don't understand how that word is even considered offensive?  Let alone somehow illegal?  Does anyone have a list of the banned words?

• Moderators

Re: banned words

It's not that they are offensive, it's that they are/were used as "code" for practices that are not welcome on the site (yes, there are such things, even on a site like this). The list is confidential (having it public information would defeat the purpose).

For a detailed discussion:

Part 2

I was now sitting in the living room looking at my soon-to-be new toy. He was shivering, but his eyes never stop looking at me like I ordered him, with two or three solid kicks to his balls to reinforce the directive.  The dull pain that must radiated from his nuts was there to remind him to comply. On all four, head straight up for the last hour.  The position would soon be unbearable.

- Elio Riley, Birth date: September 22, 2003.  You are nineteen! An adult man.  One that can make decision on his own. Right?

- Let me go.

I flipped through the wallet. Beside his driver license, there were few cards: bank library, medical. And 140$ in cash. He saw me pocketing the money.

- For board and meals. That should cover the weekend.  After that you will have to earn your keeps.

- What do you mean?

- I told you.  You will be my bitch and you will satisfy my needs. You thought travelling in a trunk of a car was horrible?  Then you might wish to die if you are not up to my standards.  Not that I will let you, thought.

Tomorrow was Friday, the busiest day. I was tired from the 42 deliveries I made during the day.  And I was horny.  Tired and horny, not a good combination.  On top of that, I had to check on my roomie. I wouldn’t want to end with a dead faggot.

Dealing is harder than one might think. First, clients call day and night, and it’s not like you can call a uber-driver to make the deliveries.  Then you need to deal with all these new clients, you have to do background check. The last thing you want is a police squad unit to show up at your door.  Then, you need to make sure they like you, you know.  Relationship is half of the job. Then the goods do the rest. But after three weeks and a half being solicited by these new cohorts of graduated and demanding posh students, I was in need for a good fuck.

I stared back at the straight little guy in front of me and I wickedly smile at when we arrived earlier.

To my surprise, the little twerk had dressed back in his soaked-piss clothes while he was in the trunk! I had to suppress a laugh. It was a sexy sight and the foul stench emanating – like a clogged urinal in a hot summer day – was overwhelming. I was close to losing control of myself, the horniness that came over me when I opened the trunk was ready to burst. It took all of my strength to not fuck him right there.

- Who give you permission to dress?  I said in a stern voice.  I hope you enjoyed them because by tomorrow same time, they will be gone.

- Go… Go… gone? He muttered.

I like his thick dark hair.  They were long enough to be easily grabbed but not too long too make him girly. 

- Yeah, gone tomorrow and for ever.  I like to keep my bitches naked.

I made him stripped again. I picked the underwear. They were still warm and wet.  I inhaled them like you would do with poppers.

- Smell them. Once you get accustomed, the smell of men, even their piss, is very stimulating.

Horniness won over tiredness.  I stood up swiftly and grab a tuft of hair.

- Come with me.

He had to crawl the long corridor that led to the bedroom. Once there, I told him to remove my shoes and socks. Then my pants. He hesitantly reach the button, then unzipped them.  He pulled them down.  I wasn’t at full mast yet, the used underwear was loosing the battle and was dangerously at risk exposing my cock. I just grinned at him.  Then he saw the tattoos on my legs. I removed my shirt. He looked up at my toned body, also covered in tattoos, up to my neck.

- Ungh, who would have guess? You like tattoos? If you are good bitch, I will give you one.

He was now standing, a good head shorter then me, he was barely reaching my neck.

-    I shouldn’t be here.

-    You are right, but you are.

-    You coerced me.

-    I haven’t forced you to do anything that you didn’t really want to do. I made some decisions and give you directives, and you followed. Overall, if you have stood up for yourself, I would have let you go.

-    I was drunk… and now I want to… hey! What are you…

I pressed my mouth to his lips for few seconds. My right hand went searching for the prize. He raised to his toes, remaining still with apprehension.

- What you want is irrelevant.  Now get on the bed and stay there.  I need to check on the old faggot.

The cupboard was just outside the bedroom, in between with the bathroom which made it easy to connect a water hose and a piss hole to the existing plumbing.  I unlocked the door and removed the water gag and the tube from the faggot. I unclipped the chains across his body.  He quickly glance toward the bedroom.

- Not a word.  Crawl to the kitchen and grab some left over, then come back.  You will sleep in the bedroom tonight.

The faggot beamed at me, like if it was Christmas.

As a far as I can remember, this man, an ex-teacher, has always stared at me with lust.  He was like the man that parents warned you to avoid, you know, the man with a van that tries to attract his prey with candies, but he never tried to make a pass on me.  At my eighteen’s birthday, after an awesome weekend clubbing, he invited me for a beer (sure!).

-    It was great to watch you grow into this handsome man.

-    Yeah, I bet.

-    I would like to give you a present.

And that was the first blow job I got from him.  I am not sure he was expecting to get a forcefull face fuck, getting a 7-1/2” cock down his gullet and a full load on his face. 

-    Strip and bend over the couch.  I want to fuck you.

The man resisted: he didn’t get fuck.  So, I broke his nose at the first punch.  The ones that followed broke him to submission.  I made him lick the warm mixture of cum and blood from my hands. 

-    See, a teacher can learn from his student.

I fucked him on the couch.  It was messy.   The nose was bleeding so much that for a minute I thought he might ran out of blood.   As soon as the idea crossed my mind, it vanished.  I chuckled and started thrusting with earnest my cock in and out.   Obviously, the man was not expecting to be fuck, so he hasn’t douched or stretched for the fuck that was coming.  Left with a hoarse voice from the face fuck, he screamed murder until his voice gave out.  It was long after that that I came for the second time.  Runny shit was leaking from the gaping hole.   I took his shirt to clean myself.   I grabbed another beer.

-    Thank you for the birthday gift.  I have errands to do , but I will be back later in few hours. 

When I got back, he was kneeling, naked, in the living room.   He had cleaned the couch as much as possible, but there was 2 large dark wet spots.   The smell of sex was gone.

-    Did you jerk off after I left?

He nodded.

-    Tell me, you enjoyed the fuck?

-    Yes, I did.

I fucked him on the couch again, and every day after, sometime twice a day.  At the end of the week, the couch was ruined with piss, cum, blood and shit.  It had a permanent disgusting smell. So, I made him sleep on it after tying his hands behind his back, then from them, a rope tightly knotted to the tiny pair of hazelnuts that serves him as balls. I slept in his bed since then.

He came back from the kitchen still chewing something.

-    Open up, I still have some piss left for you.

I grabbed the leather blindfold and secured it on the slave.  When I directed the old man at the foot of the bed and tied him there,  Elio made no attempt to escape, witnessing the scene with incredibility. I removed the loose underwear,  and climb on the bed next to my new toy.

My hand when right to his ass, probing the ass ring. I licked the side on his ear.

-    Have you ever had something or someone up your pretty ass? I whispered.

He was shaking. Nervousness?  Anticipation?  Fear? 

-    You haven’t wiped your pussy very well.  I can taste shit.  Here, see for your self.

I inserted two fingers in his mouth. He retches from the intrusion but with me cuddling him from behind, he was not able to move much.  I just waited for his mouth to coat my fingers with saliva before jamming them back in his ass.  I knew it causes pain, but that would go away, to be replace by a stronger one from the fuck.  My dick isn’t the biggest but any first penetration, by nature, is somehow painful.  Even that pain fades away, eventually.

For me, body fluids and odors, are part of man-to-man sex. A man should always have a strong body smell of sweat and testosterone, of sex. Like a jockstrap wore for an entire week, stained with piss and cum.  Elio’s smell was different. Despite the vomit and the piss, you can still detect shampoo and soap flagrances, maybe a natural spray of cologne. He smell like a rich virgin young man.

-    You ready to become mine?

It was a rhetoric question as I pushed my cock in its new home for my babies.

-    Arrgh!...

It is a warm welcome, his ass clamping my cock to a halt. I pulled back slowly until I sense his sphincter let loose his grip, then thrust forward, embedding half of my cock.  I bite his earlobe just hard enough to distract him and slide my poz cock completely.

I don’t pull out. I just stay in, rocking his bottom with rapid little thrusts. The bedhead hitting the wall as the same rhythm of the fuck. I am too tired and horny to make this last.  I increase the speed, long-dicking him, ignoring his whimpers. It is a brutal fuck.  I shot a first creamy load of toxic cum deep in his little cave.  I don’t pull out. I just stay in. 

-    Congratulations, you just graduated a second time.

• Like 8
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 7
  • Thanks 1

• 2 months later...

I woke up around 5 and felt the pretty warm body next to me. I still get boners all the time, especially when cute sexy people are around me.  Just imagine what would a tender naked frame do to my hormones. The little hair around his ass lips were cum-stiffed from my load, but the cleft of his late virgin hole exuded a moist and aphrodisiac smell that stirred another raging hard on from me.  I gently pushed him on his stomach and spread his legs wide enough to diligently drove the head of my cock in the warmth of his ass.

-    "Braaawwww!"

The trailer did not echoed Elio’s scream, but with the window opened, I am sure that Max, my neighbor, would heard it. I smiled as a rammed the rest of my cock up his hot furnace, stretching the bruised hole for a second time in the last few hours.

-    "Oh, my God! Please stop! Don’t… you’re killing me!"

-    "Hardly" I replied, grinding my balls against his.

-    "It’s too big!"

-    "Nah bitch, you’ll get used to it. Lucky you, I am not by far the biggest one."

It did not take long for me to reach the point of no return. I deposited my toxic load 7 inches deep in his bowel and that was, perhaps my most deceptive part: I don’t shoot huge load. Load that will leak as I pulled out. No, on the contrary, may be a full teaspoon that would lay in the depth of the bottom, smoothly coating the inside of any tightest holes, slowly absorbing my corrupted DNA as it gets spread with each thrust in the aftermath of my orgasm.  A load just big enough to infect and impregnated my fuck of the day, most of the time unwilling to go full-bareback, asking me a promise to pull out. Promise that I would never give or commit to.

I firmly bite his neck just next to the jugular.  Marking my territory.  Making him mine. All my potent babies were inside him now.

-    "What’s wrong with you?"

-    "Shhh now.  Let’s go back to sleep."

I was awakened by the feeble wailing of the old man and the chain rattling. Elio was also awake, staring at me.

-    Hello, sunshine. Hmmph… You really smell like a cheap drunken whore.

I removed the blindfold from the slave.  After clinging his eyes a few times, he focused on Elio with curiosity, maybe jealousy.  I removed the gag, uncuffed him and unlocked the cock cage.

-    Up in the shower.  Both of you. I want you squeakly clean.

After 10 minutes, both of them stood naked.  The old man had a full erection, standing at attention his little soldier of 3-3/4 inch, not more larger than a thumb.  Elio’s cock was showing a semi.

-    Did he suck you?

The slave glance briefly at Elio before looking back at me.

-    Yeah, he did.

-    Good.  Let’s eat, we have a long day ahead of us.

I ordered the slave to clean up while I took Elio with me to the bathroom.  

-    But I already showered.

-    I want you to get acquainted with my body.

Elio stood still while I fingered his ass.

-    You are probably sore, but you are not bleeding.

He washed my body thoroughly with his tongue. One might say Elio was reluctant at first, and it wouldn’t be an exaggeration. I whispered him few punishment ideas that I might do if he didn’t get with the program. So, I got a tongue bath, except for my ass.

-    Next time

I pushed him under the showerhead, and soaped his body; my hand sliding on the smooth skin. Really arousing. I pissed on him again for fun.  Also, to get him used to it.

After that I got dressed: t-shirt, jeans, running shoes.  Simple.  Elio was looking around for his clothes.

-    I took you stuff outside.  Here, wear this today.

I handed him a bright pink thong that belonged to the old man. A trophy from one of his past conquests.  Elio was going to protest when a knock on the door interrupted him.

-    Put it on or go answer the door bare naked.

None the wiser, he got to it.  The old man was standing next to me, eyeing the young frame dealing with the thong.

-  Get dressed.  Dimitri is picking you up.  You are going to stay with him for a while.

-    But…

-    Tss… tss…  not a word.  I am in a good mood, and you don’t want me to get angry now, don’t you?

-    No sir.

A whistle came from the door.  It was Max, my neighbor. A tall lanky man, with grey crop hair. Probably in his early 70’s.  He was gently playing with Elio’s tits.

-    That explains the early screams this morning.

I laughed. Elio’s face was red from shame. From my angle, I was able to admire the young man. Dark black. All over, even his pits and pubes. A thin layer on his chest, ass and legs. The pink thong had crawl between his cheeks making a sexy contrast.

-    You want me to babysit for you today?

The slave came back dressed: a mini skirt that cover the cock cage, but barely his low hangers.  The mouth gag was in place. I tightened the strap.

-    The old man is going on vacation at Dimitri’s resort!  So, I might take your offer for the new one later today.

Dimitri’s Resort!  More like one of Dante’s inferno circles.  A month after I took over the faggot’s life, he put up a fight.  “They always do”, my friend Dimitri told me back then.

-    You need to bring them down a little. 

It was the first trip for my roomie with Dimitri. He came back more cooperative. The second trip made him fully-dedicated to my needs. No more tantrum and laziness.

Dimitri showed up not long after that.

-    See you in the fall, except if I get a like of the faggot!

-    Hmmfff… Hmmfff…  

Elio was looking at the scene, not truly understanding the somber meaningful menace.

-    Mark my words. Never get on the wrong side of Dimitri.

• Like 4
  • Piggy 1