How do guys feel about getting bred blindfolded?

On 11/22/2023 at 1:51 PM, JamesL100 said:

Not that often, but do use darkrooms extensively anyway. Tops of blindfold btms do have the advantage of fully seeing the group action and making a comment later on 😛 😉

Darkrooms can be amazing.  Love to walk into a dark room not being able to see just hear the moans. Feel around then to get pulled into a pile of naked bodies as they crawl on me.

One of my Tops arranged for others to call round and fuck me while I was blindfolded. I had four guys in two hours using me, talking about me without speaking to me. Just using me to get off. It was really hot and would love a repeat. I'm not sure i would do it without a Top there to keep an eye on things though. I would want  someone to make sure they are not stealing my wallet, phone etc.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 11/25/2023 at 2:32 AM, BritishCumdump said:

Getting bred blindfolded or hooded is my main kink right now.

I'd happily breed your piggy guts, but....

On 11/25/2023 at 2:32 AM, BritishCumdump said:

or begging for them to cum in me. 

....I love verbal so I would want to hear you beg, and plead for my anon load! 🐽

4 hours ago, pozpopperpig said:

Getting bred blindfolded is fucking hot.  Love not seeing who is breeding me.

workin my way there 😜

monday did my first door open blindfolded for complete stranger. st8 daddy skull fucked me rough w fat 8" uncut an fed me 

tonite, again door open blindfold, hot st8 guy on dl again stranger never met came in and fucked me hard n long with his 7.5" meat. he wore a condom, shot a huge 3 day load an after he left i took the used rubber and swallowed all the jizz 

this is my new fav thing can't wait for unseen stranger to breed me 

I've done it in bathhouses a few times. Though I like to keep a blindfold nearby and just look down ass up. That way someone else will usually blindfold me when a crowd starts forming to watch which makes it hotter to see a lot of feet coming around.

• Piggy 1

OMG OMG OMG! First time I tried it was late on night after striking out for weeks and weeks and I was so fucking horny for cock and desperately NEEDED to get fucked like a dirty cum slut that I couldn't stop myself from saying yes to some random guy who messaged me and told me he would come over and give me what I seemed really desperate for but only if I agreed to leaving the door open and being naked and face down holding my ass open for him when he got to my place and to have my eyes and ears covered so I can't see or hear him come up behind me and I couldn't say YES fast enough. 

Wasn't very long before I felt the bed move and something pressing against my hole and then I was pulled up and this complete stranger who I could have been fat and ugly or just wanted to hurt me said right into my ear that he hopes I really do want this to happen because he is going to fuck me BAREBACK and isn't going to pull out until his balls are completely empty and I got afraid until he pushed his cock inside of my body making my eyes roll into the back of my head and my cock explode jizz all over the bed. Fear instantly turned into the most incredible intense uncontrollable need to be fucked stupid until feeling jizz blasting inside my hole 

• Like 3

I love the idea of it never had the opportunity. I don't kiss guys or like being done on my back, I love being ass up, face down just being used. The idea of being blindfolded and having used by multiple un known tops sounds so hot. I'm a little too cautious to do the hotel, open door thing. I'd want a guy I know in the room supervising, ideally taking pics and video for me to enjoy after the fact. I've sucked my share of GH cock that's as anon as I've been, definitely a bucket list item. 

i love it. i have been doing it since high school. my fave activity is being blindfolded in a bathhouse on a busy night in a public sling or on a fuckbench and gangbanged raw by anonymous stranger after stranger, without seeing the faces of any of the guys who fuck me and unload their balls into my sloppy, used fuckhole, knowing that the guys think i’m a dirty disgusting whore and dont give a fuck about me outside of my sexy body and easy hole. i lay there and beg all of these random men to cum inside me while other men watch and wait their turn to fuck me or are just disgusted by what trash i am. a lot of the men who fuck me tell me i’m worthless trash but a lot dont even bother speaking to me. they just tret me like a human fucktoy. the best part is i’m not getting and money or reward, but still i lay there and let literally ANYONE fuck me, regardless of their age, looks, height, weight or looks. they dont need to act like they like me or even treat me like a human. they just fuck me, dump in me, then leave. they dont give me their contact info or ask for mine cause they dont even want to know a whore like me, and i dont know their names, or what any of them even look like.slingcumdump.jpg.a2fc2264daa0e4c81bd6132980ea9a2e.jpg

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

I've done it and it's definitely hot. But my best time with being blindfolded was probably when a regular fuckbud did it. I knew him beforehand, so I already liked him as a person and I knew he was sexy. We blew clouds for a while and then he tied me up to his bed (wrists and ankles), blindfolded me and bred me five times over the period of an hour or two. It was incredible. 

That being said, being blindfolded in public and not knowing the tops is crazy fun too! So long as you feel safe, which is super important when you're giving up control like that.