How do guys feel about getting bred blindfolded?

That is exactly how i was able to start fucking my slutty tranny whore son. The first dozen times i blew my load up into her pussy she was blindfolded in the bathhouse, otherwise i don’t know if i would have had the guts to breed the little slut in her sloppy guts. Plus as a straight man, i prefer fucking trans girls who are blindfolded so they don't recognize me in public. Even got to fuck a buddy trans son a few times without her know it was her dads friend breeding that sweet cunt.

• Upvote 1

When I cumdump, I only do it with a blindfold on. Always. I don’t care to know who the Men breeding me are or what they look it. Not even a quick glance. Because it doesn’t what they look like. All that matters is their DNA flooding and absorbing into my body. 

There’s never a need for me to know what the Men using look like. It’s not like I could refuse their load anyway. I will  never know who the vast majority of Men who have bred look like and I love that. It could be any Man I pass by on the street or a Man on the other side of the world. I know absolutely nothing about them, but their DNA will be with me forever. 

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

I love it blindfolded. I've tried it in a few clubs and saunas with mixed results. Many guys seem to want some kind of connection before they will fuck.

I don't feel I can do it at home though - that seems too risky to me.

3 minutes ago, justbreed said:

I love it blindfolded. I've tried it in a few clubs and saunas with mixed results. Many guys seem to want some kind of connection before they will fuck.

There is the HorseFair for blindfold mares and stallion tops can see with the venue lights on 😛 
Unlike a darkroom free-for-all orgy but nobody can see cock or ass 😎 

6 minutes ago, JamesL100 said:

There is the HorseFair for blindfold mares and stallion tops can see with the venue lights on 😛 
Unlike a darkroom free-for-all orgy but nobody can see cock or ass 😎 

I've been to the HorseFair a few times. Good for getting fucked, but I found very few people wanted to breed me. And for me, it's all about the cum 🙂

2 hours ago, justbreed said:

I've been to the HorseFair a few times. Good for getting fucked, but I found very few people wanted to breed me. And for me, it's all about the cum 🙂

Sure at most venues it's not 1on1, nor do most fucks ends up with a load. Can't see HorseFair is any different!

I’m totally down for this. The hottest is wearing a full leather hood that just has nostril holes for poppers and a circle mouth opening for sucking cock. Not only do you not see who’s fucking you but you also can’t hear. You feel and smell and taste the men who are using you. Plus being surrounded by the scent of leather. Was gang banged once this way and took 15 loads. I was in heaven.  

• Like 2