Over 60 year old barebackers

hornyfather

I'm 65 this year. Only been barebacking for 10 or 15 years and regret the earlier wasted opportunities.

The great thing is that barebacking has made my sex drive stronger than ever. I'm constantly horny and looking for fit young buys to breed me or who like to be fucked by a Daddy.  When I cant get it I'm wanking 2 or 3 times a day. And my sperm production is getting increasingly copious. Goodness knows what I'll be like at 70 - but hopefully getting even more than I do now.

• Like 3
  • Piggy 5

• 10 months later...

On 1/20/2023 at 10:04 AM, Bokkierob said:

I'm 54 and my boy is 23. He can't get enough Daddy cock. I fuck him every day at least once and he still wants more. He loves it when I get my buddies over to group breed his ass. I love it when he brings his buddies over for me to fuck.

I. Just turned 59 this year. I am told I look younger and have a nice body but I can’t help but still feel insecure when approached by younger sexy guys. I have a few I play with but am always questioning whether they would rather be with someone younger and hotter. Therefore, sometimes unless I know 110% that the guy likes what he sees I tend to shy away from some younger good looking guys. 
However, for me personally age is just a number. My first long term relationship when I was 24 was with a guy 20 years older than me. My third partner is 20 years younger. Although we no longer are together we remain friends. 
I have recently for about a year been single after an 8 year marriage to a guy and I am still  newly navigating the scene at a later stage in my life. Have met some great guys but also some younger guys that have made me feel like dirt. 
they sometimes forget that they too will one day get older and karma can be a bitch. lol

camphoto_824023566.jpeg

IMG_2568.jpeg

IMG_4669.jpeg

Edited by Badguy56
  • Like 11
  • Upvote 2

15 hours ago, Badguy56 said:

I. Just turned 59 this year. I am told I look younger and have a nice body but I can’t help but still feel insecure when approached by younger sexy guys. I have a few I play with but am always questioning whether they would rather be with someone younger and hotter. Therefore, sometimes unless I know 110% that the guy likes what he sees I tend to shy away from some younger good looking guys. 
However, for me personally age is just a number. My first long term relationship when I was 24 was with a guy 20 years older than me. My third partner is 20 years younger. Although we no longer are together we remain friends. 
I have recently for about a year been single after an 8 year marriage to a guy and I am still  newly navigating the scene at a later stage in my life. Have met some great guys but also some younger guys that have made me feel like dirt. 
they sometimes forget that they too will one day get older and karma can be a bitch. lol

camphoto_824023566.jpeg

IMG_2568.jpeg

IMG_4669.jpeg

You’re well hot buddy. If a younger guy/boy shows interest in you then go for it. You got no reason to by hesitant. Take the lead and bury your cock up his ass or in his mouth. Remember young men who like us older daddies tend to go for our experience in bed and leadership. They want to be taken in hand and shown a good time so next time a young lad hits you up - act like his daddy and give him a good fucking. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Bokkierob said:

You’re well hot buddy. If a younger guy/boy shows interest in you then go for it. You got no reason to by hesitant. Take the lead and bury your cock up his ass or in his mouth. Remember young men who like us older daddies tend to go for our experience in bed and leadership. They want to be taken in hand and shown a good time so next time a young lad hits you up - act like his daddy and give him a good fucking. 

Agreed

• Upvote 1

On 11/27/2023 at 9:46 PM, Badguy56 said:

camphoto_824023566.jpeg

IMG_2568.jpeg

IMG_4669.jpeg

still beatiful, still fucking hot. i know nothing about your personality, but if it's as nice as your physical appearance, you're definitely worth it. it's too bad gay men always go to great lengths to make each other feel as if they're past their prime.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, ellentonboy said:

All I can say is guys, "move to Palm Springs or Florida", you'll find plenty of 60 plus men who bb.  Sure, they are in other locations, but California and Florida are going to have quite a number of attractive 60 plus men.

Florida can be great with old tops... Been to some great parties.