Over 60 year old barebackers

hornyfather

On 9/29/2013 at 11:34 PM, pipesmokin'manfucker said:

One of my best & most memorable fuckathons was with this really hot man age 63...I was acquainted with him for a while...we got to suckin' face @ the Dallas Eagle and really horned-up, so went back to my place, got naked...I think he thought he was gonna fuck ME...hahaha...he did posess a fat uncut cock while I sucked with delight; however: I spent the next 2 hours plowing his hole & loved every second of it.

He had a better time than he was anticipating.

I would love to be fucked by you.

• Like 1

I am over 60, I find some guys don't want to do me because of age, I have had 25+ year Olds that have been repeat users of my ass. The generally say what a great fuck I am. 

As a bottom, I can utilize my experience to bring more pleasure to the guy in my ass. With that experience come all sorts of deviate actions that some tops enjoy when they discover it. I have a versitle top that is in his late 50s, We have a good time getting guys to cum harder that normal

• Like 3

Well I just turned 75 two months ago.  Can not explain it but can not get enjoyment sex and at my age hard to find people to have sex with even though I do lie about my age.  I like nothing better than to get into a sling, get a slam and take anyone who wants a piece of my ass.  Could be there all night and much more that I like.  Was at ClubZ and had a good time and went to the deck to extend my time.  Told the clerk I had such a good time that wanted to extend my hours.  He smiled and looked at me and said: ‘Yes I know, I fucked you twice last night.  Of course I thank him. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

I used to run into a guy when cottaging, he must have been early/mid 70s & I was mid 20s.  He would always come into m the cubicle I was in and start snogging me, he was an amazing kisser.  He also loved to suck my cock, he gave the best blowjob I ever had.  We met a few times in there, and he would occasionally ask me to come home with him.  But, as I was more a bottom and his cock didn't get very hard I said no.  With hindsight, I wish I had, he was one of the most erotic guys I ever met, and I regret not going home with him.  Since then, I still have a thing for guys who are older, although recently I've noticed younger guys hitting on me on hookup sites, so I know I'm going to be sliding into the role of mature teacher over the next decade!

• Like 2