What's The Most Loads You've Taken In A Day?

rawTOP

Most Loads In A Day?  

617 members have voted

1. 1. Most Loads In A Day?

Stopped counting at 10 it was in the cinema art theater in Troy ny mainly all older guys. I started with two guys and moaning brought them out of the shadows. My cock and balls were tied off tight to the chair so I couldn't go anywhere and I was on my knees over the back of the seat. Cocks in mouth and ass the majority 99% of the loads went in my ass. They had to stop because my knees a he'd went to the mens room and sat on the toilet was throat fucked there then hand led up dark stairs in the back and fucked more. My ass was so sore. I swear someone fisted me with a small hand. Did meet guys that I use to play with for a few years after but everyone moved away.

I've been living in belgium for a while now, The most loads i've taken in 1 day started off about 2 years back when in Antwerp skinhead weekend was going on i started of at the usual sex cinema's first gayron & took about 6 loads + 2 more through the gloryhole, Then i proceeded to another sleazy sex cinema ( royal ) with an older crowd & took 5 loads in the cabins then went upstairs to the straight section pulled down my pants ass up & out against the chair & took some 3 more loads. Decided to hit the bars & clubs later that evening first went to rubbz took 3 loads in there through the gloryhole & then went around the corner to the Boots in my chaps in the darkroom bent over taking anon loads in my ass all night eventually i had taken another 9 loads. So in total in 1 day i took 28 loads. My ass was seriously abused by the end of the night & the cum was running down my legs in to my boots.

• Upvote 1

The other night I had 12 loads! Before that the most I had was 8 loads. It was at a party that a friend of mine had. What a party! One guy was fucking huge! And he had trouble getting his cock in my ass. I don't know how big he was, but I thought he was going to rip my ass in half! But I wasn't complaining. That's what I like. And he asked to hook up with me the next night. And we did.

The most I've ever taken was probably around forty from 18 different guys over the space of six hours. A couple of them didn't want to fuck me, but wanted head instead. Everyone else dropped at least one load in my ass, and I know I swallowed at least a dozen loads.

Well after reading so many of these multi load stories I finally took the plunge last week and got myself filled at least 6 times in my arse, and sucked off at least another 5 or 6.

I went to a local sauna and stripped off to my jockstrap and leaned myself over a bench with only my butt visible in the dim light. Before I knew it I had a cock in my mouth and a face buried in my hole making it nice and wet to slide his cock in. I never had the chance to turn around to see who any of them were but most were large to extra large and all swapped turns fucking me and blowing deep inside. When cum began running down my leg I thought I'd probably had enough for my 1st initiation.

Will go back very soon and at least double my record...fucking yum

Most I have ever had is somewhere between 9 and 13 loads, was at a sauna in manchester. Best night was started at alert where I got 3, then headed to the sauna for the night after closing and topped up the rest in there to 13. That was a good night, most trips to sauna i get 6 or so maybe more but not allways, too many pussys in basement lol