Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

I had a decent night, by local standards, at Steam last night. There was at least enough fucking happening not to be a total boner killer, so I sampled quite a few holes, but only bred one. I would have bred 2, but the guy in the sling shortly before I went home pushed me away when I let him know I was close and unfortunately I had reached the point of no return and blasted all over the outside of his hole.

After that disappointment I decided to see if I could get fucked one more time, and the booth bench where almost all of the fucking has been taking place recently was open. This bench is a against a wall and completely covered on the side opposite the wall, but bottoms can present their fuckholes at both ends. One end has a curtain the top can close for privacy and one end doesn't. I chose the end with no curtain, still covered in my own cum and 2 loads dripping out of my well used ass, and quickly had a cock depositing a 3rd load up my ass. Not my favorite feature to fuck or get fucked in since it limits the interaction with your partner and most tops leave before I can turn around and see who fucked me or the bottom doesn't even try to turn around and see who fucked them. Een if another guy is getting fucked on it at the same time I am, he completely ignore me. It also isn't conducive for groups, but guys won't participate in a true group dogpile here, so it doesn't make much difference. 

There has also been a lot of condom usage here lately, 2 of the guys I topped insisted I rubber up, and 3 of the guys who fucked me were covered. Since they are actually fucking I'm not really complaining. I have a trip booked to Palm Springs for the 4th of July and will have a night I can play in Las Vegas between now and the 4th, so I should get some satisfying sex soon.

Edited by NWUSHorny
  • Like 3

Great weekend, had a tree surgeon cutting down my trees in garden. Ginger hairy lad. Sucked him off, his brother came so no fuck, but he's back next week.

Market stall today, older guy, maybe about 70, really decent cock hard too, sucking him for a while,  then he politely asked if I liked getting fucked. Next in cubicle over toilet, gotta say he was a great fuck, big cummerbund too.

• Like 4

Woke up to my husband’s humongous dick stretching my hole still sore and creamed from last night.  Of course I helped him enter balls-deep.  For a morning fuck it took him a long time to nutt; loved the squelching of my creamed hole from his last load and tons of his pre-cum.  Also love his big hairy balls slamming mine and the force of his fuck rubbing my hard-on into the sheet.  When he finally came he was drenched in sweat and my back was dripping from hit.  He yelled, “Oh fuckin’ finally!” and I clenched him tight and made him groan as he pumped me fuller than I was.  We’ll be going for a bike ride and beach run at dawn and no plans to let these cumloads out before then.  If you see a guy with a huge wet spot on his running shorts on Jacksonville Beach this morning feel free to stop me and reload me!

• Piggy 1

Seems like forever but finally got fucked again. Another guy from Grindr. He comes over and fucks me for almost an hour straight. We start with 69. He eats my ass while I deep throat his 8” cock. He’s really good at eating my ass and I’m able to take in all of his cock.  He has an 8” cock and really fucks my throat good. After a while I climb on and ride his cock. I usually use my 9” dildo to loosen up but he wants to loosen me up himself so just his saliva from eating my ass. 

Without any lube he slowly works it all in. I then roll on my back and we fuck like that. He’s giving me the whole 8 inches and is really pounding me good. My legs are high in the air and he fucks me hard and deep. We still  haven’t used lube so it hurts a lot as he drives in hard. 

He flips me onto my stomach with my ass in the air and relentlessly hammers my hole.  After what seams like ages he blasts his load deep and grinds it in deep.

He still continues  fucking but not as hard or deep. When he finally stops and rolls of I start licking him clean and he’s hard again immediately. With his hard cock in my mouth he starts skull fucking me. I’m gagging with his cock in my throat but he keeps fucking my throat. 

He wants to fuck some more so I get on all fours and he rams it in hard. I’m trying to grip his cock with my ass to get him off but it soon becomes obvious that it’s going to take a lot more fucking to get another load. I flip over on my back and he drives in hard and deep. I spread my ass cheeks so he can get in good and deep. I’m begging him to fuck me harder and deeper hoping that will get him off. 

He starts to tire and rolls off. I start licking his cock clean and he’s instantly hard again. This guy is a fucking fuck machine. Soon I’m gagging on his cock while he holds my head and throat fucks me. He asks if I want to fuck some more and I agree. 

Face down, ass in the air he’s pile driving my ass again. He rolls me over and pulls me onto his cock. I’m basically on my shoulders, legs high over my head and my ass in the air impaled on his hard cock. He brutally fucks me until he starts to tire again. He rolls me onto my  side and fucks me like that some more. 

At that point we realize he’s not going to cum again without a lot of serious ass pounding. 

Only one load but I got lots of fucking. We exchanged numbers so hopefully this becomes a regular thing. If my ass can take it. 

IMG_1058.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

Got lucky yesterday while out on my morning beach run. Was running along the beach, shirt off, muscles showing, wearing my usual running shorts that kind of highlight my bulge and show off my leg muscles…anyway a sexy af younger stud was running towards me…we pass, make eye contact…he keeps going and I keep going my direction.  Little did I know, he turned around and started coming back towards me from behind. I didn’t notice as I was focused on running and listening to music. I finally reach the spot where I usually stop and stretch. There’s a bluff above there and some good places to fuck, which I’ve been lucky enough to have enjoyed in the past.  This sexy guy, covered in sweat, shirt off, gorgeous body, fit, tan, light brown hair, blue eyes…just my type of guy…he comes up to me and starts talking about the weather, running, etc. I keep glancing at his package and going back to his gorgeous face…he’s getting the vibe that I’m into him. He’s looking down at my hardening cock that’s being constrained by my jock. Looks like he’s very interested in finding out what’s inside my shorts.  I kind of ask him what he’s up to after the run, if he’d like to stretch together.  Told him about the spot on the bluff that’s perfect for stretching and hanging out. We head that way. He’s in front of me and his bubble butt is right in my face as we’re climbing the hill. Fuck, at this point my cock is leaking precum and swollen inside my jock.  We get to a good spot that’s out of view. He comes over to me and reaches out to grab my cock, but in a nonchalant way.  I grab his hand before he touches my bulge and guide it to my chest, I pull him in for a deep kiss. We start making out, pressing our sweaty bodies against each other. I pull down my shorts and step out of them, now just wearing my jock. He pulls his shorts down and doesn’t have any luring else on…just his sexy body showing and a huge cock with low hangers. Had to be at least 9”. I drop to start sucking on him. He’s rock hard and thickening as I gag on deep throating him. He’s leaking so much precum. Lucky for me I prepped in the morning while showering so my ass was ready for cock.  I turn around and get on all 4’s to present my cumhole. He lines up and penetrates me in the most sensuous way. He’s sliding into my velvet smooth hole inch by inch until his balls are resting on my body. He starts pumping and pistoning in and out. I’m matching his rhythm by contracting my ass muscles as he’s sliding out in the hopes that I’m milking him good.  Finally after a few mins he’s breathing hard and moaning with pleasure. His cock is now very stiff and my hole is slick by all his precum…finally he blows, driving forward balls deep and I feel his cock throbbing and that nice warmth of cum coating my ass walls.  At that point I am having an anal orgasm and uncontrollably start shooting my load all over the ground. It was intense. We’ll hopefully meet up again for another run. 

• Like 9
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 4

Cumunion last night - haven't gone in a long time and was craving some heavy anon playing.  I cleaned out, fucked myself with a Vaseline covered dildo so I'd seem pre-loaded, took a shot of trimix and headed over - dick and ass both ready to go!  Parking was a bitch so I figured it would be full inside (it wasn't).  I was arriving 2 hours after the start time, which I always warn bottoms NOT to do - our cumunion is on a week night and I really think the tops arrive early and leave after they cum. 

I walked around some (areas that used to be somewhat more lit were now really low light - fine with me).  It was weirdly not busy for how the parking seemed.   My dick on trimix was rock hard walking around in my briefs, and I already had the feeling my time douching might have been a waste lol.  I was also trying out my new bigger 2g PA for the first time. I spotted a younger slim guy sitting on the sidelines and walked over.  He grabbed my crotch and pulled out my dick and went down on it (PA no issue).  I reached down to feel his dick and felt his own PA, guiche, and more piercings on his balls and realized I was playing with a repeat I couldn't recognize in the dim light....perfect!!!  He's a complete cumdump, so I was shocked to find his hole still totally dry.  I fucked him with just spit to start then got on my back on the enormous fuckpad in the center of the room and told him to sit on my face (he was a little weird about doing this in the middle of the room, but did what I said).  I sucked his hole totally wet then we switched to doggy which drew a bit of a crowd.  

Then a muscular guy in ass-less briefs comes over and gets doggy right next to the first guy.  I felt his SLOPPY hole while I'm fucking #1.  This is when I'm realizing there are NO TOPS left - the two hottest guys I've seen are ass-up waiting, and the 12-15 guys watching us don't step up.  I switched over to #2 - awesome pre-fucked hole and hot bubble ass and body.  I kept thinking someone would step in to fuck #1 but no one did.  So I just went back and forth between the 2 guys for awhile.  Eventually a hot fucker in a singlet came up and started fucking #1, but only for about 1 minute - he stopped and walked away before I was gonna ask if he wanted to swap.  I never saw the hot singlet guy again unfortunately.  Another guy with a great bulge came up - I thought he might top, but he also got in position directly next to #1, so I felt his hole - nice and wet!  I fucked him awhile and went back I didn't really want to cum yet, and eventually guy #2 gets up and disappeared too.  The darkroom is VERY popular, so I'm assuming when guys go "missing" they are in the darkroom.  I prefer the open semi-lit public areas hoping guys will join in.  A good looking dad came up watching me fuck #1 - nice curved hard dick - I reached around and his ass was wet.  I told him if he'll fuck the bottom I'll make a train and fuck him.  He shook his head No, and said he's all bottom - ugh!  He walked away.  I eventually stopped fucking #1 and we both moved on.

I was still hopeful to get fucked, but chances seemed kind of slim.  I reconnected with this smooth great chest guy from earlier - beefy, BIG chest and ass.  He went straight for my nips, which are my ON buttons.  We're having some good tit play back and forth, nice hard dick, I reached under and his hole is wet.  Both our shorts/underwear were around our ankles, and we both got fully naked in the open area.   He moved into position sticking his big ass out and I slid in and fucked for awhile.  His dick was hard so I asked if he's vers.  He said yes, but he just came a little while ago.  We switched positions and slid up my ass - just what I needed.  I kinda knew I wasn't gonna get a load from him but it felt good.  I fucked him again, and then we stood face to face, playing with nips and fingers up each others hole.  I ended up cumming that way - kinda hated to "waste" my load on the floor with so many cumdumps around, but it felt so good and he felt good and was sexy.  I thanked him for getting me off, parted ways, and called it a night.  I seriously need to follow my own advice and go EARLIER next time.  It felt like 90% bottoms, and 10% vers by the time I was there.  The bottoms holes were pretty loose and wet, so I think the tops had been there but left earlier

• Upvote 3

So just came back from sauna , finally met another fellow BZ member @TransCumslut and we both went hunting for loads 🙂 started with me and her just trying to breed her, but alas I’m a bottom 99.9%of the time ! my little cock not cooperating today. Which honestly I expected. but we still suck each other off for a bit and make out.  Which was nice. 

Then we decided to go to the dark room together and put both our asses up 🙂. We started just use playing with each other until one top joined in. He fucked her mouth while another top fucking me. After that we had another tops taking turns fucking our holes ! He was just taking turn with each one of use, while we are face down ass up 🙂 And I got one loads in. Unfortunately I had to go shortly after. It was a good quick fuck. Need to plan another session maybe a different Sauna. As today has lots of shy top …

• Like 1

At a sauna yesterday I struggled to maintain a hard on after an hour of no action. I decided not to try to top but to find a room and to lie back with legs in the air seeking to catch a top. I did get fucked pretty soon, no load, and left. Tonight I tried a different sauna. Once again I struggled to maintain an erection which is certainly not a problem I usually have. This time I had come prepared with a metal cockring. Alas it had no real effect.

Since I hadn’t been getting any fuck action I headed into a booth to suck cocks through a gloryhole . A guy with a smallish cock slipped it through and I set to action. Somewhat to my surprise he was soon moaning and clearly going to cum. I made sure it would be in my mouth. The most curious thing happened. When he came in my mouth I got an immediate huge hard boner which was trapped in my cockring. After he left I rushed into the dark room hoping to find someone to top. Before long a guy was sucking and rimming me. I could feel his prelubed asshole and soon we were fucking and eventually I deposited my seed in his hole.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Just heading home from my regular fuck buddy. Earlier this morning I had a conference with my church and since I was 20 minutes away from my FB they had me over.

As soon as I entered their place they had me strip as we French kissed. Commanded me to be a good piggy and such their dick. Which I did. I also vigorously ate their ass and sucked their balls. I was told to get up and was led into their bathroom told to continue sucking them and then they let loose with a stream of piss. They pissed in my face my mouth, chest and dick. I sucked their dick as they pissed down my throat. 
I was taken back to the bedroom where I continued sucking their dick ,ate their ass which I also inserted an 8 1/2 inch dildoe in them then sucked the dildoe. Sucked them till they came. Then I mounted them and fucked them til I shot over a weeks worth of nut in their ass, which I proceeded to lick clean.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

On 6/10/2024 at 5:09 PM, Bugmyhole said:

Seems like forever but finally got fucked again. Another guy from Grindr. He comes over and fucks me for almost an hour straight. We start with 69. He eats my ass while I deep throat his 8” cock. He’s really good at eating my ass and I’m able to take in all of his cock.  He has an 8” cock and really fucks my throat good. After a while I climb on and ride his cock. I usually use my 9” dildo to loosen up but he wants to loosen me up himself so just his saliva from eating my ass. 

Without any lube he slowly works it all in. I then roll on my back and we fuck like that. He’s giving me the whole 8 inches and is really pounding me good. My legs are high in the air and he fucks me hard and deep. We still  haven’t used lube so it hurts a lot as he drives in hard. 

He flips me onto my stomach with my ass in the air and relentlessly hammers my hole.  After what seams like ages he blasts his load deep and grinds it in deep.

He still continues  fucking but not as hard or deep. When he finally stops and rolls of I start licking him clean and he’s hard again immediately. With his hard cock in my mouth he starts skull fucking me. I’m gagging with his cock in my throat but he keeps fucking my throat. 

He wants to fuck some more so I get on all fours and he rams it in hard. I’m trying to grip his cock with my ass to get him off but it soon becomes obvious that it’s going to take a lot more fucking to get another load. I flip over on my back and he drives in hard and deep. I spread my ass cheeks so he can get in good and deep. I’m begging him to fuck me harder and deeper hoping that will get him off. 

He starts to tire and rolls off. I start licking his cock clean and he’s instantly hard again. This guy is a fucking fuck machine. Soon I’m gagging on his cock while he holds my head and throat fucks me. He asks if I want to fuck some more and I agree. 

Face down, ass in the air he’s pile driving my ass again. He rolls me over and pulls me onto his cock. I’m basically on my shoulders, legs high over my head and my ass in the air impaled on his hard cock. He brutally fucks me until he starts to tire again. He rolls me onto my  side and fucks me like that some more. 

At that point we realize he’s not going to cum again without a lot of serious ass pounding. 

Only one load but I got lots of fucking. We exchanged numbers so hopefully this becomes a regular thing. If my ass can take it. 

IMG_1058.jpeg

Nicely stretched!

Being comfortable Sunday morning, I visited a cruising park just outside of town.  We have a national event in town so I figure it would have 1st time visitors.  It surpassed my expectations.  Seem a few familiar faces and soon saw a few new people who was new to our place of joy & fun.  I t wasn't long I had my cock down a newbies throat shooting my load when another tall olive skin gentleman with a long thick uncut was offered to me.  As I am swallowing his meat another dark skin man is watching stroking his fat cock.  When the olive skin asked if I fuck, I stepped out of my shorts offering him my hole.  It wasn't long before he was balls deep in me when the other was feeding my mouth.  As the 1st dropped his load into my gut and withdrew the other replaced him in my used fuck hole.  I ended up with three loads in my gut and two in my stomach.  Total of ten guys watching me be a total cumslut.  I would say it was a great morning.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 3

So, this was Pride weekend here in Ft. L.  

Went over to RR for a beer, and at least they're showing videos of raw sex again.  But, it was (sexually) dull, so I left, and before I got home, noticed some action down on the E side of the used furniture store on the corner. Figured there was nothing to lose, so I went too, and the small "alleyway" behind the store was full of pigs.  Wriggled my way in, and there was a pair of guys - (apparently boyfriends?) back there with one of them taking loads and the other standing next to him, encouraging him, briefly sucking Cocks waiting in line.  It seemed that the bottom was starting to get tired, ready to call it quits - but the boyfriend said wait - there's one more you need to take - which happened to be my Cock.  The bottom turned around, and he was about the last thing that I normally find attractive - looked just like me when I was (much) younger.  

But, he had a sweet bubble-butt - and I smiled at his boyfriend - and knelt down in the mud to eat that perky Hole.  That kid must have been back there taking loads for an hour - maybe more - his Hole was so full of loads the Sperm poured out the moment my tongue touched it.  The boyfriend gasped - the bottom sighed this ethereal groan, and it was just First Class.  When I stood up to fuck the kid, my Cock displaced quite a bit of Sperm, which soaked into my shorts/ t-shirt.  The boyfriend knelt down, trying to get his mouth in there too, so I pulled out so he could get a taste of all the loads.  And all of a sudden the bottom pulled up his pants and said "lets go".  I don't know what happened - maybe some prior agreement was broached, maybe his Hole was sore by then, I have no idea.    

So, I put myself back together, and went over to Slammer, as usual.  

Now that all the snowbirds have flown back north, it wasn't as jam-packed as it is in the winter months, but there were plenty of pigs there.  Rutted in some Holes in the large orgy room, and that was great - but didn't drop a load in there either.  Went to the darkroom, and there was one guy in there, easily 250+ lbs.  There wasn't a chance in hell I could get even close to his Hole with those enormous cheeks guarding the Hole.  I've never seen the darkroom so empty. 

After walking around a while, sniffing out where the best action was, I wound up on the elevated platform by the fireplace, watched the fuckflix for a little while.  There are always a lot of guys walking back and forth on the floor-level, and one stopped and groped me through the railing.  Said 'I want that'.  So I said, come up here and get it.  And the guy did.  And I gave it to him, with guys watching, jacking on all sides, some guys sucking Cocks next to me, some getting fucked, some on the floor below, some sucking Cocks, some taking Cocks up the ass. 

Point:  Sometimes, all it takes is one committed Pig to start in, and presto - others start in too.  

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

2 hours ago, hntnhole said:

So, this was Pride weekend here in Ft. L.  

Went over to RR for a beer, and at least they're showing videos of raw sex again.  But, it was (sexually) dull, so I left, and before I got home, noticed some action down on the E side of the used furniture store on the corner. Figured there was nothing to lose, so I went too, and the small "alleyway" behind the store was full of pigs.  Wriggled my way in, and there was a pair of guys - (apparently boyfriends?) back there with one of them taking loads and the other standing next to him, encouraging him, briefly sucking Cocks waiting in line.  It seemed that the bottom was starting to get tired, ready to call it quits - but the boyfriend said wait - there's one more you need to take - which happened to be my Cock.  The bottom turned around, and he was about the last thing that I normally find attractive - looked just like me when I was (much) younger.  

But, he had a sweet bubble-butt - and I smiled at his boyfriend - and knelt down in the mud to eat that perky Hole.  That kid must have been back there taking loads for an hour - maybe more - his Hole was so full of loads the Sperm poured out the moment my tongue touched it.  The boyfriend gasped - the bottom sighed this ethereal groan, and it was just First Class.  When I stood up to fuck the kid, my Cock displaced quite a bit of Sperm, which soaked into my shorts/ t-shirt.  The boyfriend knelt down, trying to get his mouth in there too, so I pulled out so he could get a taste of all the loads.  And all of a sudden the bottom pulled up his pants and said "lets go".  I don't know what happened - maybe some prior agreement was broached, maybe his Hole was sore by then, I have no idea.    

So, I put myself back together, and went over to Slammer, as usual.  

Now that all the snowbirds have flown back north, it wasn't as jam-packed as it is in the winter months, but there were plenty of pigs there.  Rutted in some Holes in the large orgy room, and that was great - but didn't drop a load in there either.  Went to the darkroom, and there was one guy in there, easily 250+ lbs.  There wasn't a chance in hell I could get even close to his Hole with those enormous cheeks guarding the Hole.  I've never seen the darkroom so empty. 

After walking around a while, sniffing out where the best action was, I wound up on the elevated platform by the fireplace, watched the fuckflix for a little while.  There are always a lot of guys walking back and forth on the floor-level, and one stopped and groped me through the railing.  Said 'I want that'.  So I said, come up here and get it.  And the guy did.  And I gave it to him, with guys watching, jacking on all sides, some guys sucking Cocks next to me, some getting fucked, some on the floor below, some sucking Cocks, some taking Cocks up the ass. 

Point:  Sometimes, all it takes is one committed Pig to start in, and presto - others start in too.  

Watching tennis recently and the French Open Roland Garros stadium has a saying: Victory belongs to the most tenacious. 

Edited by AlB
  • Like 1

Later latest night a hot young spanish guy (a long standing fuck bud who loves older men) hit me up as he was heading home from hanging out with his friends. He was going home to his bf….  He asked if he could stop by.  

I was smoking a fat pre-roll at the time so I said we can smoke a little before going inside.  He likes me to shot gun him so we did a few of those and made out etc.  Now it’s the ground floor patio of my condo - bushes in front but not very private at all.  A couple  units can see on the patio. It’s also right by the front door.  But   it’s late and it’s quiet… He had showed up early so I was only in my shorts and jock strap.  Talk about feeling slutty… but He turns me around and pushes down my shorts, puts his hands up and cranks on my nipples, and then pushes me into the patio sofa.  I hear his pants opening.  I am pretty stoned and I had prepped just in case but outside like this was completely unexpected.  He spits, I furiously spit in my hand and swipe my hole, and then he is shoving it in.  He isn’t real big but it still stung a bit.   He proceeded to just fuck the hell out of me for about 5 mins.  Right there outside.  I couldn’t believe it. 

He usually takes a long time to cum so if figure he will pull out and leave since he is heading to the bf.  Nope.  He starts thrusting harder and I feel his dick get really hard and then he says “I am gonna cum oh my god I am cumming”.  Like it was a surprise…. So freaking hot that it caught him off guard.  He put a big load in me and I cleaned him up, we made out furiously for a few mins and then he booked home.  

He wrote me today that he never cums so fast (trust me I know).  My ass is wonderfully achy today.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1