Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Got drunk last night and went to Pleasuredrome sauna in London. Gave 4 loads, took 3. Steam room, gloryholes, dark rooms. Best was a flip fuck with a 19yo black boy. Slim, smooth. Gave each other a load and ate them out.

Nice one, Love Pleasuredome. Always have (loads) of fun there...

last load I remember taking was a 1 on 1 in my bedroom. Hookedup on Adam for Adam with a guy, sexy in pics but voice like a girl. Nice cock with the exception of hte PA, didn't really enjoy it.

He fucked me on my stamach, not my favorite position but it worked. Shot a nice load in my ass.

One before that was a HOT German guy here on buiesness, he came over and we had a hot time. His lips where sperad and loose got my fist in him, first time ever.

Haven't really given one in a very long time, big issue with cumming here, last one I remember giving was at the baths in Philly, guy left his door open face down ass in air, went in he sucked me hard and I dropped one in his hole. Went back to my room and fell asleep, was comeing down with a cold at the time.

Looking for regular fuck buds here, if your in the PA and in the Reading area, look me up.

My last load i took was at a fuck buddys house. The first week of september i got that familar itch coming from my hole. I called up my buddy and set up a time to meet. When i got there i found out he had a new bf. More the merrier, right? It didn't take long before i had a hard cock in my mouth and one on my ass. My first threesome! I was so turned on! I got a couple of loads dumped in my ass and loved every minute. I hoped for a repeat this weekend but couldn't work it out. I am so horny and want cock!

I was really horny and placed an ad, got a response right away from a guy with nice photos, masculine with a lean, trim build. I was over to his place right away, zero chitchat, we undressed and I put him ass-up on the bed. I pushed my tongue into his hole and it was a nice snug fit, he wasn't tightening, it just was naturally snug. He was on fire right away from the rimming, and I was too hot to delay the fuck, so I lubed up and slid in slowly. He took it in one try, but he was a tight fit. I was soon fucking deep and hard. Then I put him down on his belly with legs spread, knees pointed outward (my favorite), he felt incredible inside. I wanted to look at his handsome face when I came, so I pulled out, put him on his back, and slid back into him. I paused twice because that snug hole was going to make me come right away, then I took it all the way and pumped a big load into him.

last week my most regular daddy bred me, as he always does. he's in his mid 50's, shaved head, 6'2'', white muscle man with an unbelievably beautiful 8.5 inch cock - super thick with a big head. He's been dumping loads in me for 3-4 years now, but the first time he bred me was the hottest. After he'd eaten my pussy and fingered it a bit, I took a hit of poppers and begged him to fuck me. I arched my back and showed off my asshole for him. He lubed me up and plunged a couple fingers into my eager hole. He then set up a camera for his buddies online to watch me take his dick.

when he turned back to my ass i made eye contact with him and handed him the condom. i took another hit of poppers while he put on the rubber, then he gently slid his fat cockhead into me. i begged him, "oh fuck yea daddy, oh please fuckin use me with your big daddy dick." he pinned me down on my stomach while pummeling my ass and adjusting the camera so the audience could see his big dick sliding in and out of my pink twat. He had me moaning like a total bitch, i begged him to take my ass and just fucking use it. He did.

He fucked me for about 20 mins, just toying with my hole by taking his whole dick in and out of my gaping pussy. He was close and asked me where to shoot his load, and I told him wherever the fuck he wanted. I didn't know he hadnt used the condom; he'd unwrapped it and pretended to put it on earlier. but when i felt him clamp down on my ass with his full weight and slip me into a headlock so i couldnt move, he just ravaged my hole relentlessly, so hard and deep i thought he'd torn me open inside and i felt like a little girl getting raped - right then as i cried out "thank you daddy, thank you for using my ass, fuck yea" - thats when i felt his huge wad of sperm flood my insides. 4-5 big spurts - real deep in me. I could feel his hot cum, and so I asked, "Did you just blow your load in me??"

He flipped me over, dick still in me, and embraced me in a passionate, deep kiss while whispering in my ear "Yah boy, Daddy just bred your ass and let his friends watch. Do you like being bred by Daddy?"

"Yes, Sir. I loved feeling your hot cum in my pussy. So hot."

"Good boy."

I fell asleep in his arms that night, exhausted. As I was nodding off he slipped his cock back in me very gently. Bout four hours later I woke up to him using my ass again, and he shot another load in me. Then he put me on all fours and i squeezed out his double load of sperm for the camera.

It's been several years since he bred my ass that first time, and ive probably taken over fifty loads from him since then. Now he has me wear heels and thongs sometimes, he'll piss in me unannounced frequently, and he shares my cunt with his friends. Overall I bet this Daddy's responsible for blowing upwards of 70 loads in me, and I still want more! Here's the best part though.... I suspect that he's poz and has been trying to charge me for years but it hasnt stuck... and i get tested frequently.... which he ALWAYS asks about. One time he was breeding me and shouted out "fuck yea take my fucking dirty load you fucking whore." But his voice trailed off half way through the sentence, and he quickly moved on to verbally dominate me without using the words pozzed, charged, dirty, etc.... we never mentioned what he said, and he's bred me even more since then... he's also talked about taking me to a bath house and "turning me into a true pig" under his control. I hope he converts me.

Went over to meet a guy I'd been chatting with who was in town visiting friends. Expected to fuck him, but we flip flopped and his host joined in. I got his load deep in me, but the host didn't come. I wound up jerking off into his mouth and then we snowballed it.

Had a guy contact me off of Adam -- he came over to my place... was accurate picture and description. Nice cock... about 7 inches. I sucked him, then he fucked and LOADED my ass. In and out in half an hour... left me horny.. so I posted messages on BBRT and Craigslist as well (look it up) and desire to spend the REST of the day and night taking LOADS from a variety of guys.

Second guy was from BBRT -- NO BS. He said he didn't do groups, so we did one on one. Don't know if he could tell there was a load in my ass or not. He said he doesn't like to be number 4 or 5 in a series of hookups or groups. Well built gym guy, maybe 6.5 inches... but THICK! He likes a lot of sucking and for me to deep-throat, which is not a problem ... but I really like getting fucked. He must have enjoyed my ass as he DUMPED two LOADS in my ass. I think he will be coming back for more.

Now I have messages out there and a few responses. Craigslist can have some weird people... and play games, but sometimes you get a nice dick and a LOAD or two... so I offer my hole to those who love to BREED!