Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

I took 7 loads at a cruising club in Dublin last Sunday - I went with my first ever intentions of ditching condoms for good, so planned to be a right cum dump......... and mission achieved! Was fucking awesome as well............ Got spitroasted at oner point and swallowed a few loads too but got 7 up the arse..... Haven't had sex since, but it's Thursday now and II'm MAD horny for come more, gonna make sure I get bred good thid weekend.

bkboi20... You sound like you made this guy's day. I wish you and your friend would do that to me. I had only few threesomes but I love them.

last one at some older guys house.. he was a dirty pig big had my friend come over and we both gave him the seed........... i love a hot warm asss

Was in Toronto this weekend with a few hours to kill so I went to a new club called the Urge. Got into a glory hole booth and started sucking a big thick cock. He pulled out of me and motioned for me to get up. I was about to shove my cock thru when he turned me around, pulled my ass to the hole and started tongue fucking me. A long lean cock came thru another hole so I took a big hit of poppers and bent over to suck it down my throat. I felt that wide cock head pushing at my hole while i swallowed this new cock. Both cocks were fucking my mouth and ass as I braced myself against the walls. I was trying not to choke on the long prick when I felt the ass fucker pound his load in me. As soon as he pulled out, I felt another cock rubbing on my slimy hole and and working it's way into my gut. I felt a big load flood my mouth and throat and before long another load in my ass.

I walked around a bit and eventually fed my load to a hungry cocksucker.

• Upvote 1

Been a busy boi lately! Meet up with a great guy off BBRT on my way to a business meeting at his house. Nice warm cozy bedroom where we were soon out of our cloths slurping down on stiff cocks...he soon pushed backwards on to his bed, squatted over me and impaled his poz cunt on my rock hard erection. He rode my cock for ages before we changed to doggy style and I blasted a creamy load in his guts as he too shot all over the bed :-(

The next evening on my way home from work I dropped off in to my favourite layby and found 5-6 cars parked up with one dark shadowy figure walking up and down beside the cars. I hoped out, met up with him and rubbed his crotch...In no time our cocks were out and he was on his knees giving a great bj, a car door opened and closed and a much younger guy with a fat long cock already out and hard, joined in. Despite positioning myself into a spit roast situation with one cock down my throat and me frantically rubbing my bare ass up and down the young guy cock he didn't take the hind, but wanked himself to completion watch us blow each other. I went home with a hot mouthful of cum.

Yesterday as part of 'customer satisfaction' at work I called in on a customer with the cutest owner who often gets my load before I get his signature! Nice work if you can get it eh? He led me past his workers, up a back stairway to a bedroom on site and quickly shed my clothes as he frantically got out of his at the same time. My bobbing cock was soon down his throat, getting it to full hardness and well lubricated with saliva, whilst I fingered and opened his hole in readiness for my assult. When he could wait no more he was quiclky on his back, legs open wide and guiding my cock into his hole. We fucked long, noisely and I came with a loud gutteral grunt and let my cum flood his well used chute. After a clean up we dressed went back downstairs and he signed off his order with a wink and knowing smile. One happy customer.

• Upvote 1

bout a month ago met a top on gay edmonton he came to my house we stripped i sucked him till hard he had a very long thin cock slipped into me and fucked me 4 bout 20 min.repeatedly rubbon on my prostare mmmmmmmmmm that was a first almost drove me nuts i cum a couple times while he fucked me then he pulled out and shot all over my face

• Like 1