Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

As promised, if slightly late: Got 5 more loads last night, one oral, four anal. All were quickies, two were anonymous (I wore a blindfold). After the last guy seeded my ass and left, I squatted over a bowl and pushed out as much cum as I could. Then I drank it while wanking myself off.

Got one more load this morning before the house was no longer empty. Was the old regular from yesterday again, but he didn't take so much time on this occasion, 20 mins tops. Going to call to his hotel this evening for more.

Finishing the year with a real bang!

Just got back from a threesome. One guy was a muscle bottom, one guy was a slightly chubby versatile bottom, and me, a top. I had fucked the bottom before, so I knew him. After some licking and sucking all around, they both offered up their holes. I fucked them both, moving from ass to ass when I wanted a change. At one point, right after I pulled out of the bottom's hole, the versatile dude asks if he can fuck him. I say ok. So he nails him while I feed my cock to the bottom's mouth. The versatile dude didn't last long. He grunted and thrust hard, filling up the bottom's rectum with cum. Now I'm really hard. I push my dick into the bottom's hole within seconds of the other guy pulling out -- I think I can almost feels the warmth of the guy's cum inside! I didn't last long either. After a few slippery, squishy, wet thrusts, I shove in deep and unload. Pulled out and the versatile guy cleaned me up, licking off my cum, his cum, lube, and some ass juice. The bottom dude then sucked us both and beat himself off, shooting a decent load on his stomach.

That was about 45 minutes ago. And I'm almost ready for more!

About 4am this morning on Canal Street, Manchester. Gorgeous 25yr old, fucked my mouth and swallowed his spunk. Hungry for more, he rammed his 8" piece of thick near deep inside my arse and shot his full load and was dripping from my hole! x

just left the sauna here in Christchurch, New Zealand...Had the afternoon off work so thought I would pass the time playing at Menfriends...went to the glory hole room and sucked 5 cocks - swallowing 3 loads.

Then it was time for some action...I lubed up my hole and climbed in the sling....after waiting about 10 minutes a young Maori guy (brown skinned) about 25 I guess came past...he stopped at the door and looked at me....he dropped his towel and I could see a sexy thick brown cock sticking straight out from his body....he walked in and stuck in right up me horny arse....man he fucked me real good....after a while of hard hot pounding he told me he was going to cum then he unloaded a hot load up inside me.....

what a way to end 2010.....

• Like 1

New Year's eve fuck, just got bred by an anonymous dude at lighthouse fields in santa cruz. Was just feeling horny this evening, decided I wanted to celebrate the end of 2010 with a deep breeding. Went out to park, saw this guy, about mid-30, latin, wearing hoodie and jeans walking along a trail from the parking lot. I gave him a signal that i was looking to fool around, he looked up and nodded...a very good sign. It was already getting dark, just enough light from nearby street lighting to find a spot off the trail behind a group of trees and shrubs. Once we were situated, I dropped to my knees and began fondling his cock, unbuttoned his jeans and pulled out a nice uncut cock (my favorite) I started sucking and chewing on his nice meaty foreskin. Fuck, this stud's cock grew hard and thick instantly....had to been about 9in. I got up, turned around and undid my jeans and bent my bare ass over for him to access my muscle ass. He obliged, stepped forward and lined up his cock and pushed in. This super thick cock was a tight fit, he had trouble sliding in, so he pulled his cock head out and spit on my hole and on his cock and tried again. This time, it slid in with great ease. In one hefty push, he got the entire length of his shaft balls-deep, and then starting pumping. During this whole time no words were said, the only sounds were our heavy breathing and I was getting bred raw. After about 5 minutes, I felt him tense up, he jammed his cock in all the way one last time and held it there as it pulsed and shot a massive load of jizz deep inside my pussy. It felt really warm and fluid as soon as he injected his cum, so I knew he had bred me good. He pulled out his cock and I squeezed my muscle hard to keep all his baby-making juices inside. He had knocked me up good. I'm satisfied for the night and it rounds out a good year of some amazing bareback sex that I've enjoyed in 2010. I'm looking forward to 2011 and increase my barebacking, and go for taking/giving loads at least 2-3 per week.

Just got home from being the NYE cumdump at a friends house...6 horny guy and me the hole to take all of them......they each fed me piss, I rimmed 4 of them and all of them bred my hole with huge loads......I am going to bed with 6 loads of hot jizz up my ass..they were happy to unload in my man cunt...welcome 2011 :)