Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Mmmmmm damn that sounds great. I have a long standing fantasy where i am sucking some guys dick in the parking garage of an office building late at night and get "caught" by this black security guard. The guy i am sucking gets away but since i am on my knees with my pants around my ankles i the guard is able to stop me as I am trying to stand and pull my pants up at the same time. He tells me to stop where i am so i do and as he walks toward me i can see the bulge in his pants. He comes up to me and rubs his hand on my ass fondling my butt cheeks and tells me that if i am willing to give him some pussy he won't call the cops and lets his huge cock plop free from his pants. It is just a fantasy so far but i am always hoping i will come across a horny big dicked black security guard on my late night walk here in Los Angeles, but haven't had any luck so far

After a long dry spell, two BB parties in two nights. First one, in D.C., fucked half a dozen guys, but somehow forgot to leave a load in any of them. Did manage to swallow two, however...had almost forgotten how good cum tastes and feels going down. Got one off by just by mauling his tits with my hands and mouth, and he gave me just enough notice he was cumming for me to squat down and swallow. Next one found me sitting on a trunk in a darkened closet; he couldn't see who was sucking him, but his cock and my mouth were a good match. Got him to shoot a huge load, kept his cock in my mouth for another two minutes nursing out late oozes. He complimented me on a "blue ribbon" blowjob. Next night, in Philadelphia, left my load down the gullet of one of the party co-hosts, a beautiful, sensual black bear of a man. Earlier that evening, he had bred another guy, and I slipped in on his cum and fucked it further in. But it wasn't until that top wrapped his mouth around my cock that my cum found its safe harbor Saturday night. Ah, men.

This past Friday evening thru late Saturday morning I FUCKed my boy's hole six separate times ... four of those times I deep seeded his ass.

I gotta tell ya - it was my fourth/final unloading that was the best .tho .. four heavy white ropes of cum filling his boy-cunt. Pump after Pump after Pump after Pump.

His fuck-hole stayed sloppy full with my loads until it all finally gushed out in the shower the next morning.

Saturday afternoon I made him suck my dick (in plain view) while we drove to the movies ... gotta love Road-head.

Sunday night we fucked each other - switching around maybe three times until he dumped a load of his sweet boy-sperm in my ass.

He yelled out "oh-fuck" a couple of times and all I could say was FUCK yeah!

Sometime early AM - Monday morning he woke me up whispering "wake up" "wake up" and "suck me ... I really want you to suck me."

Pretty much all I can say about that is that when he came ... I swallowed twice.

I got off work early today so I headed to the local bookstore over the river. Full of businessmen and truckers. .YUM! From 1:30pm till 6:00pm I swallowed 10 loads and had 3 shot up my hairy ass. I blew off 1 in a hot boy ass and blew one down the throat of ahot dad trucker. AH...Good times. Since 1-1-11 my load count is 42 oral 26 up my hole. Not bad for KY and I don't mean the jelly.

Today, took 1/2 day off work, went to midtowne spa and spent between 12:00 and 4pm getting fucked and sucking some cock. Took 2 loads orally, 1st one was huge and tasty, and 4 loads in my ass. Had one guy fuck me twice, and left loads both times, and the other guys only once each. The two timer told me loudly he was dropping a very dirty load.

I sucked the big load from the guy in the sauna and he shot a nice big load in my mouth. As I was leaving, one of the attendants asked me to follow him into the bathroom, and i took his load in my mouth too. Not a bad day.

At MAL this a.m. Got 3 loads still swimming in my hole. My Master and two of his friends woke me up, and tag teamed me. Had each of their thick cocks in both holes, all three bred my ass after pounding and tearing me up a bit , and one of Sir's friends also fed me his tasty cum which Sir ordered me to swallow. Gotta get back to sleep now, as Sir has anon. cumdunp plans for my hole late Saturday night thru Sunday morning.

The best part is i was not expecting any action this morning. Sir wants me to be in good shape for this evening so i need to rest up.

I got my latest load just last night around 10 pm. A guy I'd been with just once before hit me up to use my ass, on Thursday night, but the short notice didn't work out. He said he hadn't cum for an entire week and thought of me. So he purposely held off cumming and we made the plan to hook up for Friday night after I got off work, even though he said it was torture for him. The thought remained fresh in both our minds, so we definitely made it happen. I got off work, came home to prepare, and went over to his place. We had a very hot makeout session and ended up in 69 while I sucked him to a hard-on and he ate me out DEEP. I ended up on my stomach while he climbed on top and slowly worked his thick 8 inch cock in my hole. He was forceful, but gentle, since he knew I had to be broken in...he had me sniff some poppers to help me open up to him. He eventually got in balls deep and kept calling me HIS "baby", while he long-stroked my ass. It got me hornier when he actively whispered how he was gonna knock his baby up. Long story short, I begged for his load and he made sure to bury his dick balls-deep and unloaded 7 days worth of cum right in my guts. I felt him trying to pull out a few seconds after cumming, but I made sure he stayed inside til he got soft and just naturally plopped out. And of course I cleaned him off, ass-to-mouth.

Made a small clip of some of his cum oozing from my used hole, but I don't think I can upload a vid on here.

Met up with a guy from scruff, he demanded I come to his office.....he ordered me to strip, he stripped and ordered me to suck his dick, I did and he pissed down my throat and commanded that I continue sucking him off.....he was so hard, he pulled me off my knees and bent me over his desk and shoved his 7" cock in my man cunt....he was fucking me hard on his desk when one of his coworkes came in..he watched for a few minutes and was rubbing his cock...my dom top ordered me to suck his coworkers cock and I did...he fed me a load and minutes later the top shot his load far up my cunt and told me expect more of it WOOF WOOF!!! I still have his load in my hole OINK OINK!!!

Edited by cumpig6969
Spelling Errors