Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Went to BikeStop in Philly a 2weeks ago with some friends, got screwed up drunk, met a big burly guy who took me to the bathroom and dumped a load in my tight ass. SWEAR I was dripping his cum still the next morning. Never got his name and none of my friends ever even saw me with him. Wish I got his name. I was sore for a couple days... LOVED IT

Okay -- I've been updating along the way, but final count for Saturday to Thursday is 12-15 cumloads -- I can't really remember. Last one I got was from a guy off of craigslist with a monster cock that drilled the previous 10+ loads out a little bit and tore me up a little bit. Immediately afterwards, I found a horny bottom slut and I dumped my load in him. I wrote a full recap, link below.

http://breeding.zone/entries/253-My-cumfilled-weekend-a-Monday

i took a load from a guy last week. Was super horned up and went to the XXX booths. Brought my suplies in with me (dildo, lube, and poppers). I left the door open a crack and this hot guy walks in. I was in the booth jerking myself with no pants on...the second he came in he took his dick out and slathered lube all over it. He ordered me to bend over. when I did, i swear i could hear him sigh with anticipation as he saw my girly ass. He put it in me slowly, then fucked my hole like a guy who hadn't fucked in years. I could feel his dick swell and then came the telltale sounds of impending organsm. He shot warm wad after warm wad in me. Then cleaned up and left. I wanted to get another load (using his as lube) but the place was slow. So i eventually sat on my 12" dildo and blew ropes.

Guest slobbvers

Monday an fb be came by for my birthday. Answered the door naked, am always naked. He came and started sucking my cock. He then stands up, strip and lies down on my bed. I lie on top and we make out. He grabs the lube, lubes me up and guides me into his hole. I fuck him for about ten minutes. He starts to shoot hi load. His hole grabs my dick and I plant my seed in his hole. Total time 15 min.

A couple of hours ago at 1350. Last load in the steam-room. The guy was medium height, slim, tat's on both arms and back, completely hairless, but a definite belly and nasty breath, hot and ratty at the same time. The guy came up to me, grabbed my cock, leaned in and asked if I wanted to suck, drops to his knees and swallows my hard dick. Great mouth!!. I shoot down his throat, he gets up and asks if I wanna get fucked. I walk to the back of the steam-room, he follows. I face the seating area, hit the poppers, he comes up behind me, pulls my waist back and starts poking my ass with his slimy cock. He hits the mark, slides in with one thrust. The guy is on adrenaline, he fucks me hard and very fast, tearing up my ass. Everytime he pulled out he'd jab at my ass until he found my hole again. He's breathing gets louder as he slams into me harder, finally asking if I want him to cum in my ass. I doubt he wanted an answer. He just kept fucking as he shot his load into me.

He pulls out, thanks me and walks out. My ass is still sore from his fucking..... plus side is I can still feel his cum around my hole.

Guest slobbvers

Last night went to a hot group sex party. Five guys total. At 7" I was the smallest cock. Two bottoms, a top and me and another guy flipped. The best cock was nine inches. He fucked all of us. Smoothest bottom a tatted guy whom I fucked the most and planting my seed in. Definitely going to have a repeat soon.

Guest bbpiginsyd

got 5 loads up my hole last night, at least 3 were poz loads, got my first double penetration last night was so fucking hot looking to do it all again tonight

ABS earlier today....got ther and sucked off 4 guys that fed me their loads.....a hot top bear came over and bent me over picked up 2 condoms full of cum and used them to lube my hole and then rammed in his thick 7.5" cock.....I sucked another couple of guys off and swallowed their loads as he fucked me hard until he busted hid nut way up in my man cunt OINK OINK