Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

this past Tuesday (2/15) afternoon in my car in a public park. i parked and then took all my clothes off and began j/o my swelled cock! there were several other cars around - with men - looking for the same thing - when this guy walks up to the passenger side of my car, opens the door and gets in. he lowers his jeans and jock - and his already stiff cock popped out - he put his hand on the back of my head and pushed me down mouth-first on his swollen cock. as i began to suck i could taste the precum oozing from his cock - and fifteen minutes later i was rewarded with a huge, tasty load of sweet cum. as always, i swallow most of it - i have little choice as he is holding the back of my head forcing his pulsing, erupting cock deep down my throat - as he let go of my head - i managed to hang on to a mouthful oh his hot, sweet cum and roll it around in my mouth before swallowing,

Guest pozpig46

Thursday all day at Club Body Center in Center City Philly. I got four loads up my ass and 2 down my throat and even got someone to piss in my mouth. I gave my load to skater dude who really wanted me to fuck his brains out and I was more than to happy to give it to him.

picked up a sexy young cub at the bar last night who was in town for the Canada Games. We both got naked as soon as I got him home and started sucking his cock. He wanted to go to the bed room where I got back down on his cock. He soon shot his load down my throat. He pulled me up and spooned me on the bed, his still hard cock rubbing the last of his sperm against my hole. I pulled my ass apart and he slid into me. Wasn't long before he tensed up and shot a second load into me. We fell asleep with his cock still buried in my gut. Woke up with his cock in my mouth. I sucked on the head while he jerked on the shaft, whipping up another load that he shot in my mouth. He grabbed my hard cock and started sucking it. He backed off and jerked my load into his open mouth. He gave me a long wet kiss as we passed my sperm between us. Before he left he gave me his card and said he'd be in town another week. Now that I knew his name, I'll give him a call for sure.

ok ... guy with the really big cock has fucked me two mroe times - enuf.

a hot little fucker boy buddy of mine is on his way. I'll post his pic

and these two very hot jock types are cruzin me hard ... they'ss hit me for sure when they see the hot boy.

Yeah FUCK me!

Yesterday evening a good friend stopped over. While I finished dinner he sat in the other room playing with Manhunt. I saw in his profile that he is Poz. I told him I am chasing and asked if he could fuck and fill me with his toxic load. Even though he is a total bottom he really liked the idea of gifting me. Gave me a really great load up my ass and another down my throat.