Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Got 3 loads last night a Steamworks. First in the sauna, sucked off a big thick cock and he blew a load in my mouth which I swallowed. Sucked off some others, but no loads, then got fucked raw ,while getting fucked, a black stallion pushed his cock in my face, and I sucked it while the guy fucking my ass shot his load in deep. Then the other guy started really forcefucking my mouth, really made me his bitch, which drives me nuts. As I kneeled on the floor he rudely shoved his cock in, slapped my face with it, and made me gag just to show whos boss. I dutifully whimpered and hummed on his cock to let him know what a total cocksucking bitch I am and encourage him to use my mouth like a fucktoy. As he was about to cum he pulled out, and I told him to masturbate all over my face, just kept up the dirty talk untill he sprayed my face with a massive drenching of gooey cum. Having used me for his own selfish pleasure, he walked off, leaving me with my face covered in his cum. I took the load, rubbed my fingers full of his cum and fingered my ass with it, transfering as much cum as possible from my face to my ass, hoping that he might have some poz in his cum. Incredibly hot, wow.

My second boy came over today; he tuned POZ a few months ago. He loves to fuck dry, and I'm the only guy who will take him that way (he has a donkey dick, with a rough patch of bumps on the edge of the corona). He usually has to pull out and jerk off, then plunge back in as he starts shooting, but this time he was well into it, only pulling out to roughly dry his cock with a towel and shove it back in, all at once, and he came deep inside me. After he pulled out, he used a toothbrush in my ass really hard (and it's still buzzing an hour later - I'm trying to keep the load in as long as I can).

Went to Slammers last night. One guy with a huge thick cock fucked me good. The base was so thick he couldn't get the last inch and a half in. He said it was a little less than 8 inches, but it was so thick it felt like 12. He didn't come. Then I got fucked by this black guy who weighs about 500 pounds. He has the thickest dick I've ever seen, it feels like getting fisted (which I don't do). He tried but couldn't get it in. The he waited a while and got it in and was able to stay hard and fucked me as deep as he could and it hurt, but it felt good too. I squatted and let him go for it and he shot a big load in my ass.

This morning I woke up naked on a couch in an apartment that belongs to a guy I had only known for a few hours. My ass held at least two loads of cum in it. Six other guys parTied around the apartment. I have no idea who actually fucked me while I slept. But I do know the two guys that fucked me as I searched for my clothes. Sure hope I can be a Cum Dump again!

Yesterday (Sunday) morning, I had the company of a local man I met fairly recently. He's a really sweet guy (or am I saying that I getting kinda sweet on him?). We usually spend much of the time we spend together snuggling, occasionally kissing, moving into sucking each other, nipple play, etc. He's letting me break him in to fucking, a process we're taking slowly. Yesterday morning he kept playing with my butt, teasing my hole, so I could tell he really wanted to fuck me. More than fine by me; I don't get that pleasure often enough. It had been a while since he'd had anything other than his own hand, so he didn't last all that long and soon was telling me he was going to 'breed that ass'. A few moments later he came, planting spurt and spurt as deeply as he could, and continued stroking his cock inside me for a few wonderful moments after his shudders finally eased. I had the great satisfaction of going about my day with his load inside me, finally letting it go late in the evening.

Guest slobbvers

Had a guy I met through adam4adam cum by. Upon my closing the door he gets on his knees and starts sucking my cock. Then he strips and gets on the bed with his legs spread. I lube up and slip it in. For someone who hadn't been fucked in awhile it went in easy. After a minute he said he was going to shoot. As he shoots I start speeding up my thrusts and cum inside. Total elasped time twenty minutes.

Fuck that's so hot ... having your brother bred you - woof! Good for you mate :) Tell us more!

He's been fucking me for years. Started after dad began fucking me, dad doesn't anymore but my brother and me still get high and go at it

so ozbottom, dont tease, I think we all would love more details (especially those of use who dont have a brother and always fantiszed about having one) so how old are you? how old is your brother? how long have you been taking your brother's cum.... fucking hot