Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

had a lovely session with a little spanish guy on vacation in london, who spoke very little english ... he fucked me twice with condoms and then the third time i let him slip in me bare and when he realised there was no resistance he really went for it, fucking me another three time all bare and left with a fucking big grin on his face .... he's due back in london in a month so will be seeing him again then, with no pretence regarding condoms next time *wink*

chatted with a hunky bearish guy (he does not identify himself as a bear, but he is) last night and made arrangements this morning to get together. We sucked on eachother for a bit before I got between his legs and sucked him off. He blasted a big sweet load in my mouth. I kept his dick in my mouth and he never really lost his hard on. He reached over and played with my hole a bit. He then told me to turn around and he ate my hole getting nice and wet before sliding his dick in my ass. He fucked me good and hard and blasted a load in my ass. What a great way to start the day with two loads in two holes.

yesterday afternoon had a quick hook up/pump n dump with a guy from BBRT, sucked each other off a bit then used a bit of spit, i straddled him and it slid right in as i sat on it. He switched me on to my back, legs up and bred me shortly after. he played with my cummy ass a bit to get me off

Caught a round of drinks last night with a kid who had interned in my office. We'd flirted but never done more. He'd moved out to the west coast with his bf, but I guess that is over (or about to be), 'cause he's back in NYC. He's very slender, but very defined and, it turns out, amazingly smooth. We were in his hotel room about 45 minutes after we ordered our drinks and, god, it was amazing eating out his ass: clean, sweet and tender. He said, "I don't have a condom," and I said, "that's because you don't want me to use one," and he grinned. So I didn't and it was amazing afterward felching my load out of his hole. We relaxed for a while and after I started egging him on about it, he gave me his load in my ass, which I had wanted for about three years.

Caught a round of drinks last night with a kid who had interned in my office. We'd flirted but never done more. He'd moved out to the west coast with his bf, but I guess that is over (or about to be), 'cause he's back in NYC. He's very slender, but very defined and, it turns out, amazingly smooth. We were in his hotel room about 45 minutes after we ordered our drinks and, god, it was amazing eating out his ass: clean, sweet and tender. He said, "I don't have a condom," and I said, "that's because you don't want me to use one," and he grinned. So I didn't and it was amazing afterward felching my load out of his hole. We relaxed for a while and after I started egging him on about it, he gave me his load in my ass, which I had wanted for about three years.

Love this.

I went to a bar tonight 04/22/2011 and this good looking muscular guy was there. There were a few of them. But this one guy was just so fucking hot! I found out that he was 25. A younger top! I asked the bartender to send him a drink. He comes up to me to thank me and he asked if I was there with anyone. I wasn't. Then he sat on the bar stool right next to me. And right up against me. After a little while, I put my hand on his leg and was inching upward. Then he put his hand on the side of my ass and was feeling it all over. I stood up so he could get a better feel. He told me that I have a really nice ass, and that he wanted to see it. I told him he could see it, but not at the bar. So, he suggests that I go back with him to his place. I said sure. He would drive to his place with me driving behind him. But out in the parking lot, which was dark, and before we got to our cars, he turns me around and starts kissing me. And feeling my ass. I was feeling his biceps, and he was flexing them for me. Then he put my hand on his bulge. He was rock hard! He said let's go. We get to his place. He leads me to his bedroom, and climbs on top of him. We were kissing, and rolling around in bed, and then I began pulling on his shirt to take it off. He had to take it off because I couldn't get the sleeves of his shirt over his biceps. Then he takes his pants and underwear, and I do the same. His cock was over 9" and thick. He turns me around, spreads me legs, and rammed his cock deep inside my ass. It was incredible! His balls were slapping against my ass. He was fucking me so hard! He told me that he was going to fill me with me with so much cum, it will be coming out of my ass for a week! Hey, he was in the moment. Anyway, he shoots a huge load in me. I mean it was a lot of cum! He didn't want to pull out because he said his cock felt so good in my ass. I really wanted him to pull out so we could kiss and I could feel his biceps again. But I didn't say anything because his cock really felt good inside me. He kept it in there and about 10 minutes later, he starts humping me again. He's fucking me again! And soon after that, he fucked me again! He fucked me three times tonight! He has to go to work in the morning, so I left and came home about two hours ago. And he wants to see me later in the day. I sure will!

I hooked up with a top from bare back rt today we ad chatted many time and finaly meant it was an all out gang bang was placed in a sling and 8 other guys fucked my hole until it had cum dripping from it. when they were done the first guy I went to meet gave me 2 more loads before I was let down I put my boxers and track pants on then headed home.

when I got home the back of my nylon track pants were soaked from the cum dripping out of my well fucked hole.

I want to do it again asap

partied with a buddy and we checked into a sleazy motel last night. he put an ad on cl and pimped me out to five guys, 2 Latin studs, one bear daddy, a white jock, and this hot built asian top ( with a huge cock!). Got a load from each of them and one of the Latin guys came twice after watching his buddy fuck me after he'd dropped his first cum in me. saiting on a buddybright now who's on his way to seed me.

Met up last night with another hot 21 year old LAtin kid. Walke dinto his apartment and he immediately bgan to make out - was dres only in a pair of briefs, very hot. Ended up wrapping his legs around me and wanted it. He has a "daddy" fetish and continued to call me daddy all night. He was tight (been four weeks since I last unloaded in him) but I opened him nicely and deposited a huge load. Hoping to go back Monday for more.

This somewhat hot 23 year old top gave me a nice load about an hour ago at my place. Met him on adam4adam! I can still feel cum dripping from my hole that he worked over nicely with his tongue,fingers then his cock, a nice 7+ inches and rather thick. 7 years or so ago I was dating and getting loads nightly from the guy he is seeing and living with now who has a rather nicely curved 8.5" cock!

i just took one from my brother

This would be a lot more believable if your profile was totally filled in and you we're known to be genuine. But alas, it seems those with profiles minimally filled in, with only 4 posts in 8 months, is more of a fantasist, than a real genuine barebacker.