Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

3 hours ago daddy came and used my mouth and hole. Fucked me hard and rough almost pulled my nipples off before he shoved on my stomach and filled my hairy ass full of cum. He continued to fuck me for 15 minutes before making me clean off his cock

Was at The Ramble this past Friday night. Still new to NYC, but have heard all my life about this place. I new it wouldn't be anything like it was back in the 70's and 80's but I thought I would check it out. Weather was nice so there were a decent number of guys out. Good selection, which I like since I am into just about any type of man.

Was wandering the trails about 20 minutes (not sure where I was since it was dark and, like I said, still new to the city) and noticed a guy walking up into the trees. I followed him and walked into a bit of a clearing next to a big rock where two other guys were standing with their dicks out. One guys, a tall thin white guy with long curly hair, looked right at me and started jerking his dick. I walked up to him, gave him a smirk, squatted down, and started working on his dick. It wasn't long before he shot his load in my mouth and gave me that deep throaty grunt sound guys make when they need to be quiet but really want to shout with pleasure. I fucking love that sound. I held the cum in my mouth and started swirling it around my mouth so I could taste it all. He looked down at me and smiled, said thanks, zipped up and left.

I made my way back to the trail and started exploring some more. I held the guys cum in my mouth for a while tasting it and slowly swallowing it. If only they made suckers that tasted like cum.

Anyway, made my way to a very dark area of the park closer to the lake. Almost no lights in this area and it was full of guys. I was really horny after my first guy there so I got a little ballsy and found a clearing just off a trail by a rock, pulled my pants down, leaned against the rock with my ass spread as wide as I could, and waited. It wasn't long before I heard a guy (or guys, My head was ducked down facing the rock) and then felt hands on my ass. I heard a zipper go down and a guy slowly push in. He wasn't that big, but still enough to make me moan.. He was quck and didn't make a sound when he bred me but I could feel his dick pumping. He pulled out and almost immediately was replaced by another and much bigger dick. This guy was a little vocal, he got right down on my and put his mouth against my ear saying stuff like: "yeah, bitch. Take my dick white faggot. You fucking white whore." So, I assume he was black. ha ha

After a few minutes, he bred me good, pushing all the way in and leaving it there till his balls were empty, again, making that throaty deep male grunt of pleasure. After he pulled out, I turned around and found four guys behind me, two black so I may never know who that second guy was... but that's fine with me.

I was getting turned on by the thought of having all four of these guys breed me right when the red and blue cop lights started flashing in the distance. We all scattered and I started heading towards the lake. I had enough sense not to run, even as I noticed the lights behind me getting closer. I just turned down trails to avoid them. I eventually made my way across the lake to the Bethesda fountain and looked back. I could see from the lights that the cops were in the area where I had been. My heart was pounding but I just smiled. What a fucking thrill. Still a very close call so I don't know if I'll risk it again, any time soon. Besides, there are a million places to cruise in this town. That night was more a sight seeing thing... like a museum devoted to great gay sex of the past. ha ha ha

Monday evening. Hooked up with a wired bottom who was taking loads all day. Went to his place. His door was unlocked, he was naked on all fours on the bed, ass in the air. It was a quick pump and dump.

Guest Boxir55

It was this morning with a regular bottom. I went round to his appartment and I soon had my thick cock in his mouth, after a couple of minutes I got him ass up over the settee and slid my cock into his tight hole. He did a bit of howling as i popped his ring, so i popped it another couple of times then thrust all the way balls deep.

I fucked him like this for about ten minutes then we moved through to the bed. I had him face down on his belly and started fucking him again, I was enjoying it my cock was hard and his cunt was tight. I came suddenly after about twenty minutes, I lay on top of him for ages after feeling the last of my load oozing out, I like that feeling and my cock was still hard and his cunt was warm, maybe he had a temperature. I looked down as I pulled my cock slowly out of him, there was a little spurt of cum on the end of my cock, I wiped it on his ass. I should have made him lick it but I was too comfortable there, I had a hit of the popper bottle and just lay there letting the buzz wash over me, got as bloody sore head later.

This past Monday night at the West Side Club in NYC...Was sucking this black guy's cock and he ended up fucking me doggy style...He blew a thick load in my hole...He came back about 30 mins later and dumped another load up my hole :)

JUst had another session with my latin twink friend this afternoon. He did not have much time between work and class, but he squeezed me in, both literally and figuratively. He wasted no time in pulling out my cock and slurping on my cock. after 10 minutes of oral, he lubed me up and let me pop in his hole. I was so horny it did not take me long to shoot my load. He did not want me to cum inside him, well too bad. I stealth loaded him and then proceeded to fuck him for another 10 minutes or so until the cum worked its way back to my cock, so when I pulled out it was on my head and I could tell him oops I just came on your hole. He could not tell the difference.

Today 15 minutes ago. A hot "neg" guy came over after office hours. Some usual foreplay, well poppered up and then time to fuck me. 10 minutes later he pulled out after i asked him to cum inside....fuck...what part of dont pull out did he not get?

...10 minutes later he pulled out after i asked him to cum inside....fuck...what part of dont pull out did he not get?

To tell a guy that he doesn't have to pull out is too matter of fact, too cold.

To improve my chances of getting my hole creamed, while I'm getting fucked I talk to my tops and say things that help turn them on. My favorite, "Go deep when you shoot your load" not only gives him the clear message that I want his load in my hole, the imagery of phrases like "You like that hole? it's nice and clean ready for your load" or similar phrases has the potential to send the top over the edge and he'll go deep to deliver his load. I've tested all this many times and it works.

Once he starts shooting I open up and relax my hole, and let the top go deeper if he needs more friction. I don't squeeze hard like many bottoms do because then the top may pull out if his cock feels too sensitive. I like tops to keep pumping and pull out a limp cock, one that falls doen as soon as it leaves the hole.

• Upvote 1

Thank you very much for the advice. I am new to doing bb so appreciate the insights . Will try it next time. Also, spoke with my top and he better understands. Seems when I said " I want your cum" he thought I meant on my cock to rub it in which he did and it was nice but I wanted inside. The many wonders of the English language.

Had a no show for a client dinner so I accepted a 2nd guy to cum and play and we did the dirty deed. This time I got a load. I was primed for round 2. Nice feeling. A good day.

I got 3 loads at club Z last night. It was in the play area of the gloryhole room where they have a bench set up. I get up on the bench, knees on one side , bending over ass up in the air, leaning all the way over the other side. As the 1st guy is fucking me bareback, I get verbal, saying loud enough for everyone to hear to Fuck my ass bareback, and breed my hole, and begging him to shoot his load deep in my ass. And I just keep being verbal like that, not caring if anyone is offended. Keep saying bareback and breed me as loud as I can so everyone knows what a total slut I am and can assume that I'm chasing POZcum. Seems to turn everybody on. I'm sure the 2nd stud was poz, the way he reacted when I begged him to breed me, he got very intense as I begged for his load and he was very loud when he shot it right up my ass. 3 loads, one right after the next. Such a great feeling to let men use my ass for a cumdump. Looking forward to getting lots of bareback assfucking this weekend, spending all weekend at different baths to see where I can get the most loads. I'm assfucked and proud of it. The more blatantly some poz top can use my hole the better. I'm proud that I already got AIDS and I can't wait to get even more aidscum pumped up my ass.

• Upvote 1