Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Last night at a sex party in nyc...I bent over to let this guy fuck me...when I saw him rip open a condom package I turned around and told him that wouldn't be necessary and he gave me a big smile...we fucked for a while until he blew a nice cum load in my hole...I kept his load in me all night...also swallowed two loads and had two guys give me facials...

Got one about ten minutes ago from one of the janitors in my building. He's been breeding me at least once a week since he caught me jerking my dick in the basement laundry room. This morning, he saw me coming in from walking the dog and after a few minutes, I heard a knock at the door. He fucked my face for a while and then bent me over and planted a big load in my hole. He's married so he insists on paying me for it. Not much, of course, but I guess that means he's not gay. Can't wait for him to use me again.

Guest pozpig46

I have received three loads since 11am today. Last one just left and he was built like a brick shithouse WOW. I sucked his 7inch cock and he blew a huge load down my throat Next time i want his load in my ass.

An hour ago, I fucked my six day cum load deep inside my local fuckbud's sweet ass. Had been working really hard all week and wasn't sure i could meet, but last minute dropped what i was doing as I was going fucking nuts horny and headed over to his place. Fucked him raw and dumped a massive cumload inside his guts. The breeding was awesome.

• Upvote 1

Guest pozpig46

Just 5 minutes ago got a nice load from a married man that i had hooked with before big fat mushroom head and wide cock and left his baby batter deep in my hole.

Yesterday had my mouth filled with cum from a latino my buddy just fucked bareback. He took my buddy's load in his mouth then snowballed with me and shared my buddy's load. Then gave me his load in my mouth. Both loads mixed in my mouth and I had cum on my face and moustache as well. It was a hot scene.

At an adult theater here in town a couple nights ago. Was a pretty hot scene. Busiest I've ever seen the place, guys just fucking and sucking out in the open. There was one guy in the middle of the room getting fucked by a few others, with a crowd of guys standing around him. I joined in, and me and another guy took turns spitroasting the guy for awhile (one of us would fuck him while he sucked the other, then we'd spin him around and switch off). At one point the three of us took a break from fucking to stand around and jerk each other off, with about 8 other guys all standing around watching us. I bent over to suck the bottom's cock (he had a big one!), and the guy I was taking turns topping with got behind me, spit on his dick and my hole, and started fucking me. Wasn't expecting to get fucked but didn't complain. He fucked me pretty hard, which just turned me on all the more since so many guys were standing around watching, and eventually shot his load in me. He pulled out, and before I had a chance to really get up, another one of the random guys who'd been around watching took his place and started fucking me too. Shot his load in me pretty quick. Wished i could have stayed and become the bottom for everyone but had to get going so left happy with 2 loads in my ass.

Guest slobbvers

Earlier this afternoon at a pig bottom's. Fucked him about ten minutes and shot deep. Fucked slow short. Am a one shot wonder.

About 20 minutes ago, I got a three day load in me. I got this fine top hard by sucking and deepthroating his cock for a good 15 minutes. He turned me around, told me to get on the floor, and gottdamn if he didn't work me deep. Deeper than the guy who left a five-day load in me three hours ago... He pounded it in, left more, and made sure to work it all in deeper.

Last night in a dark room. The guy had trouble getting hard, but got his dick head in and then was squeezing on his shaft, I thought he was trying to stay hard or get the rest of his dick in, but he was jerking off in my ass and came. His load was very watery and didn't taste like much when I tasted it on my finger afterwards.

Last night in my hotel room, I was visiting a friend and I started out sucking on his 6.5 inch cock.....as I was sucking on him.....he got on grindr and invited 5 guys over to use my holes........couple hours later I had 5 loads up my ass and 3 down my throat with two piss loads OINK OINK!!!

Edited by cumpig6969
Spelling error

Not listing status in my MH profile has worked well for me. Last night I hooked up with a hot Latino couple for some pnp fucking.

Both of them gave me their POZ load. As I dressed I asked if they could confirm that I just took two POZ loads up my Neg hole.

They invited me back and shared with me how when they first moved in together the older guy was NEG until they decided that

he should become POZ.

one of my regular fuck buds sent me a text this afternoon of his ass in neoprene chaps; texted him back when I got home telling him what a hot ass he has. He told me how this past Saturday another one of his fuckbud's fucked him, spermed his hole and pissed up his hole. I got hard and told him I wanted to fuck - he asked me "seriously" and I said "FUCK YEAH!" Texted me back and told me to be at his place in 15 minutes; showed up and he immediately dropped to his knees to start sucking my cock. Told him what a pig he was an eventually got him on all 4s on the bed, slid into him and pumped his hole for a good 15, 20 minutes in different positions before getting him to lie flat on this stomach and piston fucking his hole. Shot my load deep in him, he rolled over and while fingering his hole shot his load on his chest.