Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Last night (Friday) I met a guy at a bar. He came up to me and bought me a drink. He was a decent looking guy. Not as muscular as I like, but he was in shape. He told me that he was 52. Anyway he asked me to dance. He was all over me and grabbing my ass. And then I was grinding my ass against his crotch. But that's normal in that place. Which is why I like to go there. lol. OK. While on the dance floor he asked me if I wanted to go back to his place. I was playing innocent like I had no idea why he was asking. So I asked him what for? He told me that he wants to have a private dance with me. Of course. So, we go back to his place and we both start dancing and he's grabbing my ass and I'm grinding my ass against his crotch. Then he took my belt off and unbuttoned my pants and slid my underwear down. He starts fingering me. I was so turned on! I told him to take off his clothes. He did. And what a nice surprise! He was 8 1/2" and uncut! I haven't sucked an uncut cock in a long time. I began to grind my ass against his hard cock and then I went down on him and sucked his cock. I got about half way down his shaft and after only about 30 seconds he explodes in my mouth. I swallowed all of it! His cock was still hard! Then we were kissing and rolling around in his bed, and I was saying things like, I want your cock so bad! And that I wanted him to cum deep inside me. Then he grabs me and bends me over and fucks me really hard! He was fucking me for about 10 minutes when he tensed up and he blew his load. I felt the warm fluid sensation of his cum deep inside me.

He was really good! And he fucked me two more times that night.

Friday nite. Was in motel room and took 18 loads. Started taking load in my motel room from 2pm til 11pm. had all types of guys str8, gay, bi, married, jocks, all types cuming by to use and dump their loads in my hole. It was hot. love doing my motel anonymous motel scene. However i would love to get in one day have all of my buds cum by. that would be hot to take over 100+ loads in a day. lol.

I was on the way home from a dinner-party last night, it was a warm evening so had decided to walk, and I was pleasantly drunk. On taking a short cut through a side street I spotted two guys making out in a lock-up doorway, their hands getting busy down each other's pants. I slowed my walk to take a bit of a peep as I went past and one of the guys came up for air from the lip-lock and looked over his paramour's shoulder to see me. I immediately recognised him as a married guy I've hooked up with several times over the last couple of years. I winked at him and made to walk on by when he said something to his playmate, broke the clutch and hurried over to me.

"Fancy getting fucked?" he said, all business. I could smell the beer and whiskey on his breath, so guessed he'd been in the nearby gay club. "What about your friend, he no good for you?" I replied. "Nope, he's a top too so we were just wanking each other off." came the slightly slurring reply. I glanced over to see his erstwhile hand-relief leaning back in the doorway dragging on a cig with one hand, the other slowly stroking a sizeable-looking semi that was poking out through his unbuttoned trousers. "He wants to fuck ass too." purred my buddy, stepping in and slipping his hand down the back of my trousers. Then he took my hand and put it into his own open flies, where his nice thick 7 incher was slicked with precum and what I presumed was spit. It twitched in my palm just as his probing fingers reached my rosebud and gave a gentle press. "Come on, two big cocks for your hole, you'll love it." he insisted.

Now I had cleaned out thoroughly and prelubed before heading to the party (on the basis that you never know who you might meet), but that had been a good 4 hours previously. Nevertheless, the tip of his finger eased in through my ring and I knew from my own internal reaction that I was going to give in to his demands. "Where will we go? Has he got a place nearby?" I asked as we walked back toward the doorway. "No." came the gruff reply from the stranger. Now that I was closer and he was standing straighter, I could see that he was heavier set than either me or my old friend and a good couple of inches taller than me. But I mainly noticed two things: first, the large size of the knob on his cock (which was now fully stiff and pointing out and up from under the end of his shirt) large shiny and purple, swelling out from the not inconsiderable shaft like a lollipop on a stick; secondly, the wedding ring glinting on his hand as he slowly rolled the foreskin over and back of this mushrooming plum. "What about your car?" I queried. "No, took a taxi tonight." A man of few words, I guessed. My buddy had gone completely quiet, but had now got one finger buried to the knuckle up my hole and was making me shiver my hips with his digging around. "Where then?" I half-stammered. He didn't reply, but dropped his cigarette, stamped on it, then walked past me, grabbing me by the upper arm and pulling me along behind him, like a cop frog-marching a suspect to the cells. My heart started to race with the combined fear and excitement of what was happening. Had I been less drunk, I might have tried to bolt away, but that may have been pointless, considering his vise-grip hand and undoubted strength. In any case, I was already thinking of the cocks I was going to get.

Just a few yards down the street there was a narrow alley with a car parked in it. He dragged me to the far end of the car, pushed me face down on the hood, then said to my buddy "You go first, stretch this cunt open for me." My pants were already open and unzipped, unnoticed by me in the flurry of things happening. They were down by my knees along with my boxers in a flash and my buddy was spreading my cheeks and spitting on my proffered pucker. With next to no ceremony, his cock was at my ring and pushing hard. Even with my prelubing and his fingering and spit, it was still quite a "stinger" as it pushed through. "Ow ow ow!" I whimpered, trying to control the volume so as not to attract attention. "Shut up!" came the equally quiet, yet stern and determined voice of Mr Gruff (as I had come to think of him) "You've taken bigger. And you're going to take mine. So take it like a good bitch and be quiet about it."

My buddy was at least a bit more sensitive, and pulled out most of his cock in order to apply more saliva. He did that 2 or 3 times, then he was all the way in. He started to stroke in and out, working up a very quick rhythm, slapping hard against my ass on each thrust. His balls are quite pendulous and were whacking off my own sack at the peak of each thrust. I was stifling a squeal as he bottomed out each time, while he was grunting harder and harder. Mr Gruff said a few things, like "That's it, stretch him good" and "Nice one, give that cunt what it deserves". Then, almost without warning, my buddy grabbed me around the waist, lifting me up off the car, and thrust hard into me, almost shouting "Fuck yeah! Fuck! God yeah!" as his balls emptied their sticky mess into my gut. Then he collapsed on top of me, gasping for breath.

Mr Gruff wasn't in the mood to hang around while we caught our rest. "Right, my turn" and he was pulling my seeder's torso back and away. His still-hard cock popped out with an audible cum-fart noise, and I could feel a trickle of ass-juice and spunk sliding down my crack and over my balls. I lifted me chest up from the car hood, with the intention of freeing one of my legs from the restriction of my trousers, only to feel a meaty hand between my shoulder blades, pushing me quickly back down onto the warm metal. "Nice load." said Mr Gruff, and gave a chuckle, the first light-hearted thing he'd said. "Yeah, most of a week in there" replied my buddy "Should be wet enough for you."

Then I felt that enormous cockhead which I'd only glanced earlier push against my taint. "My god, that's gonna hurt!" went through my head. He swept it gently up and down a couple of times, I presume to pick up some of the load as lube, but also making me think he would be gentler than his demeanour up to then had indicated. Well, that idea lasted about a second, as he took swift aim at my hole and jammed it into my hole hard and unmercifully. I couldn't help squawking out loud like a stuck pig, as he got no more than half the helmet in the first time. He withdrew and leaned down next to me, all smoke and beer. "If you can't take it you shouldn't offer it. Take the pain, you dirty slut." and he slammed it in again. This time, it sent a stab of pain down the back of both my thighs as well as into my stomach. I gritted my teeth tight and held a high-pitched squeal in as best I could. And then it was in. The shaft behind was like a cooling salve compared to the head and I relaxed as Mr Gruff wasted no time in starting to plough his full length up me. I was a little bit surprised to find that he was a good inch or more shorter than my buddy, that big head distorted the visuals somewhat, I guess. His thrusts were slower than the first fuck, but he used his full length, pulling right out to stretch my ring halfway over his knob, then sliding back in to the balls, repeat.

It occurred to me as he kept this long stroke up that he was using my hole in the same way as he was tossing himself off earlier. The constant pulling of his large cockhead on my ring was giving me an incredible series of sensations on each draw back, then the feeling of that big plum pushing my walls apart then sucking them outward with it was beginning to build my own heat in my balls. The sound of the gentle slap of his hips against my ass, the sucking sound of his cock as it slurped in an out, and the sound of a cock being wanked furiously near my head (my buddy, who was getting a second wind, I guess) all combined to bring me to the edge of orgasm. I reached a hand down to administer a few tugs on my own meat, only for Mr Gruff to grab my hand and pin it behind my back. "Not till I'm done, you don't."

My show of impertinence spurred him on, or maybe it was the new hold he had on me, either way he leaned in and changed to short, quick thrusts, jackhammering an inch or two of his cock forward and back while he pinned me with his weight and arms. Then he was leaning back again and his cock was pulled right out. Then hammered back in like the first time he entered. It still hurt, but not as much. I gave out a little whimper of pain anyway. "Yeah, I knew you liked that" as he repeated this process a dozen or so times. Pull it right out, hammer it back in. My hole was slick with cum, precum, spit and ass-juice. But still the plum of a helmet stretched and caught, making it "shlop" and fart as he did this. Then he hammered it in once more and just held it half-way into me. I could feel the tremors in his cock and the expanding warmth of another thick load of man-seed flooding my rectum. He held me in position and let his breathing return to normal as first the pulses faded, then the rod of his cock begin to wilt.

Finally, he released my arm and pulled his slackening member out. I started to slide down the hood of the car, my legs like jelly. My buddy, standing next to us, took the opportunity to present his own slick cock to my mouth. I instinctively opened up and he grabbed my head in both hands and shoved his cock in, cum erupting from it almost immediately. Four or five shots of cum mingled with the mild taste of ass still on his cock from ten mins earlier. Then he pulled it away and turned my head to the side. Gruff's cock, all slimy and sagging, the head still massive in comparison to the rest of it, but now deflated like a leaky balloos, took his place and was thrust fully into my mouth. The soft head pressed into my throat as I dutifully sucked and tongued the softening meat. He pulled it half out and I worked my tongue around his foreskin, cleaning it inside and out, then gave one last long swallow and held it dutifully there for as long as I could.

Then he let go, tucked his cock into his pants, zipped up, patted me twice on the cheek, said "Cheers. Good luck." and walked away. My buddy was already gone.

It took me a few minutes before I could stand up fully and fix my pants back in place. My ring was complainingly sore from the battering, and cum was leaking freely out of me for the entire walk home. I climbed into bed and left it running out of me, galzing my butt cheeks and staining to sheet. Wanked off a furious load remembering how it had all happened.

When I woke this morning, I found a text message from an unknown ID. It was Mr Gruff. He'd gotten my number from my buddy. He wants to make it a regular thing.

Ow.

Saturday night. Seeded a twenty-two -year-old Filipino lad. Good: eager mouth and incredibly tight hole. Bad: asking if I was planning to pull out before cumming (answer was obviously no) and becoming chatty afterward (I want you ass, not your life story, kid). All in all, though, worthwhile fuck.

took three loads today. All in my guest bedroom. First stud fucker is an otter with a sweet 7" cock. He came inside my hole after fucking me for about 5 minutes. Just how I like it! The next was from a semi-regular fuck bud of mine. He is a 22yo skinny stud with an amazing 9" cock. He bottomed out inside me and flooded my guts with his milky load. When he was finished, I came down to my bedroom, where my partner rimmed my home and suked the freshly deposited loads from my ass. Then he slammed his 7" cock into me and power fucked my hole until he blew his load! I love getting multiple loads back to back!

update on this... later that night I had a response to a CL ad... Young 19yo "virgin" came by and pumped a load into my guts. I think he thought ass is supposed to always be as slick as mine@ LOL Little does he know my ass was slick with three previous loads!

Not my last load - but my first was last year - in Orlando at a bar while on vacation - in the restroom there that seemed was more set-up as a backroom kinda thing - kinda drunk and was close to closing time - a few guys were in there and I was feeling up and kissing this hot little latino guy - he shoved his hands down the back of my jeans and played with my ass while i took his cock out and jacked it - I dug a condom out of my pocket and put it in his hand, he turned me around, some other guy put some poppers under my nose and the stud behind me pushed his cock in - jeans around my ankles leaning forward with another guy kinda holding me up - latino guy pounded my ass for a few minutes then slammed into me all the way and groaned and just kinda held there inside me - he pulled out then zipped up. he kissed me then handed me back the condom - he'd never even opened it and I had no clue - guess the beer and the poppers had me looped - I freaked the fuck out but it was also so fucking hot....tested neg afterwards - but i've been fucked bare several times since. Like some posts that i've read on here - I assume getting poz is going to happen - and although i love fucking bare - i hate the anxiety that comes after the fucks - so i'm thinking why not just get it over with and stop having to worry...right???

• Upvote 1

Got bred deep in the bathroom over at school the other day. This blonde hottie that I have been chatting up for the past quarter who is recently engaged to some sorority chick left to use bathroom during class. I waited a minute and followed eagerly behind with the hopes of just catching a peak. When I walked in, he was already at the urinal taking a piss, so me being me, I took up the urinal next to his, drop my shorts to the ground and make a comment about how big his cock is and the things I could teach him. By this time he was done pissing, so I took a chance, not knowing how he'd respond, and reached over and grabbed his cock and shook it to let the last dorps of piss out. My horny hole twitched when I noticed that his cock stiffened while I shook it. Of course he protested vocally like any good straight boy would do to my hand being on his cock, but his stiffening cock in my hand could not lie. My knees gave out as my heart raced, it was not like me to be this aggressive, but my eager hole wanted it, next thing I knew my mouth was swallowing his semi erect cock in the middle of bathroom, were anyone not in class could walk in and see. His protests had subsided the second my mouth closed around his cock and my tongue began to massage his quickly hardening cock. This lasted for what seemed to be entirety, but in reality was only a couple of minutes. By the time his cock was rock hard and oozing precum, I got up off my knees and pulled him by his erect cock towards the handicap stall in the back of the bathroom. I quickly pulled off my left sandal and slid my foot through my shorts so that I could bend over and spread my legs to present my shaved hole to him. He took the reigns and asked if I had any lube. Me being the little slut I am, reached in my shorts pocket and grabbed the small bottle I keep in there, popped the top and took some for my hole and handed the bottle back to him. He quickly lubed his cock up and without warning, he wrapped his right arm around my neck rammed the entire length of his 8in cock deep inside my hole. My toes curled as the wave of pain overtook my body. Though I love it that way, you never quite become used to it , and though I always fantasized that he would ravish me, this was a whole new level with the strangling. As soon as I felt his balls hit my ass he pulled his cock all the way out only to ram it back in. He continued this pace for about five minutes, while mumbling under his breath "fuckin fagit". By the end of the five minutes his breath was labored and we were both sweating from the intensity of the fucking. He grunted loudly as he thrusted his cock in holding it deep in my hole. I could feel a warm wet sensation overflow my hole as he pounded a couple more times to get every last drop out of his quickly deflating cock. He grabbed a wad of toilet paper wiped off his cock and quickly pulled up his pants. He didn't say a word and left back to class. I cleaned myself up and followed a few minutes behind him. I saw him today in class, about a week after the incident and he acted like nothing had happened, we carried on our normal banter like business as usual.

Edited by chris0149

Last night, twice! He was 38 and was a handsome man, and 7.5 inches! Wow great thick dick!

We fucked in a deepest forest, in his car! I still have his loads inside me!

(I'm bottom)

(sorry my poor english)

Greetings from Oporto, Portugal!

Welcome, lauzinho to the Breeding Zone! Do not worry about English, it is not the mother tongue for a lot of users here, including me, so we understand that many guys have trouble with it, but all we care is that they are nasty pigs willing to share bareback experiences.