Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

last weekend went to midtown sauna in los angeles i got 5 loads up in my pussyass three dicks were 8_9 inchs 17 condom fuck, 2 best looking guys want only to be sucked i always wonder how loser they are that someone offer his ass but they ask only for oralsex wich my respon is get on or fuck off

I am new to this site and I love it. Props to all the other kinky dudes on here! ;) I am a total top, I have a couple of regular cumdumps that I meet up with and load from time to time. (Although I also like meeting new cumsluts hehe) Im a multiple cummer, so I like to not jerk off or cum for about 2/3 weeks and then meet one of my bottoms to unload in. My favorite are walk-in scenes where I find the hungry hole up and ready for me. My last unload was 2 1/2 weeks ago. I am hoping to meet up with one of my cumdumps this week because I am really horny. The last time I bred him, two other guys showed up and we all mixed our loads in him together it was pretty fucking hot!

Today, met this guy on BBRT and he was on his way south past my locale so when he finished his business in the city he came back by my place and we met. After a few exchanges of pleasantries we hugged adn kissed and he played with my nipples (the on and off buttons) and we ended up in bed. He is a glorious black man with a huge dick, PA and all. He filled me with raw meat and his sweet essence of love. Dont know his status and dont care but I will sleep with his load in me tonight and this all happened at about 130PM today. I feel great and hope to meet up with him again, he lives about 60 miles from me.

I posted an ad on Craigslist this evening for raw, anonymous sex. In the last two hours I've taken six hot, raw loads. The fist guy was a 21 year old OSU wrestler jock. After him a 40-something bearish daddy "painted" my cunt with his seed. The third guy was completely anon...all I felt was 7 inches of raw meat ripping apart my insides. Number 4 was a 26 year old hispanic stud who fucked me in positions I never knew were possible with his 7 inches topped off with a huge mushroom head...he made me beg for his seed and called me his bitch. Number 5 and 6 were two black studs that happened to show up at the same time. 5 was 19 years old, tall and lean with 9 inches of raw fuck meat. He shoved it in balls deep with every thrust. 6 polished me off after 5 was done and he was a 37 year old stud with rock hard pecs.

After 5 & 6 left I got out my dildo and fucked my hole a little more. I pushed every drop of cum into a wine glass and drank every drop. It was very Damon-esque.

I feel like such a whore...and I love it! I only wish I had started keeping track of all the loads I've taken in the last month since I began posting on Craigslist.

This past Sunday, I went to a fairly well known xxx abs with peeps. Had all my supplies with me including lube, poppers and dildo. Prior to heading to the store, I had to drop off a rented flick from another xxx store up the street. Upon leaving, I noticed a guy checking me out but thought little of it. Once inside my peep booth, I cracked the door open and 5 min later, the same guy who checked me out previous walked in! He took his dick out and I got down on my knees and sucked him hard. After a few minutes, he pulls me up, orders me to strip and bends me over. He lubes my hole with ky and gasps as he feels my hole reach out and accept the lube. Slowly he enters my hole and proceeded to fuck me for what seemed like forever. He would fuck for a while then stop and explain to me that my ass was gonna make him cum.

He finally orders me on my back and with my legs pinned at my ears, he fucks again. This time after 10 min, he slows and I decide to drain him. I use my hole muscles to lock down on his dick and he pps me full of what seemed like gallons.

Once he leaves, another guy comes in and starts to beg me to let him fuck me. Black guy with a huge, thin long dick! still joined up I oblige and he fucks me every way possible for 30 min, using the others cum as lube. I could feel it slipping outta me as he fucked wildly. Sadly, his phone rang and he left without breeding me.

Last two loads were yesterday....guy came by i met online, and also see at the local bookstore, had tapped that ass quickly one day and we both had wanted it to happen again.....yesterday was the day. We came over had a smoke or two...with good buzz up the stairs...to bed. He was incredible cocksucker....hot as fuck but i was def after that ass...I put him on his back and hammered down on that ass as precum poured on his belly from his cock....begin like a bitch dawg in heat...so i flipped him over and tore it the fuck up....after i had bred and shot his asshole full...i was watching my uncut cock slide out of his ass and noticed....blood.....for some fucking reason....cock went full tilt hard and shoved the fucker back in...ended up going home with three loads up that ass from me....He later said it had been five years since he had been fucked like that.....he said it was helluva lot better fuck than his uncle had gave him. Hes coiming back today to pick up his order...planning on bending his ass over a chair and takinng what I want and leaving that ass wet as fuck!

Had a twinky-ish 23 y/o boy tonight. A little heavier than I normally go for, but hey - I was horny as hell. Same as last night - gave me great head and then let me cream his ass with my cum. Can't wait for my 25 y/o houseboy/boyfriend (he's completely terrific - and we are totally BB monogamous) to come back from visiting his folks so I can BB top and deposit my cum the right way!!

Edited by RawVerse41

Midtown Spa in Milwaukee on Friday. Three different Tops. First guy was hispanic, was pretty quick and loaded me in the steamroom. The second Top was younger, maybe 25ish. The third guy was incredible. He was super aggresive and worked me for a good hour in my room before shooting a huge load in me.

Stopped at ABS today. Stank of piss in one corner bigtime. Sucked a stiff black cock for a bit, got to swallow his nut and spent about 30 mins. wandering to suddenly have a lubed hole sticking up in a booth. I got to nut a strange hole No questions asked, always the best.

Had the day off so I cruised bbrt. For some meat. First guy was muscled and in his 40's. Nice thick white cock. I sucked him hard so he turned me around to fuck me doggy. I ended up on my back as he rammed his load deep in my guts as he looked into my eyes. Got dresses and left as his cute young roomate came home. Would liked to have stayed, but I had to drive up north to take care of my Mexican top fuck buddy. As soon as I walked in, I got naked and on my knees to minister his juicy eight inch uncut cock. He fingered my cum lubed hole. With a smile on his face he threw me down on the bed and entered me hard. Fucked me harder. After about thirty minutes of deep, hard fucking he let loose deep inside my hole filling me with more cum--his is charged. I got dressed and out the door in thirty seconds. That's the way he likes to use me. My hole was leaking all the way on my 45 minute drive home. As soon as I got home I got on my bed and fingered the cum out of my hole to jerk off two loads. Now that is a fun day off.

took multiple loads early this AM nude in sling at the web in amsterdam. with my prolapsed hole wide open, guys walked over, unzipped, bred, zipped up, and then the next one. great slutty way to end gay pride festivities here.